Be a Man, Submit

Story Info
How to learn to serve your wife as a queen.
955 words
3.87
58.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

This is for all of you macho he-men out there who are living a lie. You know who you are; god knows I was one also. You bluster about doing your so-called manly things when deep down what you'd prefer would be worshiping your wife. You know who you are but you're afraid to admit it.

Does it make you hard to think about being on your knees painting your wife's toenails while she enjoys a glass of chardonnay as she looks through Cosmo. Come on you know it does, you just don't want to lose all that control you have in the household. There's your first problem, you only think you're in control and that's only because your wife lets you think it. Do you realize you're not having the sexual thrill of orally pleasing your wife as she relaxes in front of the TV just because you want to save face? Really is it worth it, I'm just asking.

If I was to ask you, which you rather do, go play a round of golf with the buddies, or take your wife shopping, waiting while she tries on clothes enduring the humiliation of holding her purse. Oh, I know what you'll say but do you mean it? I hate to go shopping with my wife, she needs to look at every dress or bra or panties or whatever she shopping for. Shopping for lingerie is torture, all those sexy things everywhere you look but if you look, you feel like a pervert. Well you can believe me, once your wife knows she owns you there can be more pleasure in a shopping trip than you can believe. Once you admit how much humiliation can turn you on there's no limit to the excitement your wife can give you. My wife and goddess will pick up a pair of panties, ask me how I like them, and then rub them on my face to show how soft they are. It is so erotic and embarrassing at the same time but it never fails if the saleslady sees it, they always have a knowing look on their face. I just don't understand why there aren't any tell all books coming from the lingerie sales force.

Before all this I too was a macho fraud but as my fantasizes became more of, me as a sub and my wife as a Dom I decided to put my fantasies into reality. It didn't happen overnight and I started out by a humorous page I saw on the net entitled 'Porn for women.' It was pictures of men doing housework while their women relaxed. Another was of a man inviting his wife to shoe shopping. It was meant as a joke but I realized that being more helpful around the house would be appreciated by my bride. I mean face it like most men I was slug and rather inept when it came to housework. Yet even I could wash a dish or clean a toilet, maybe run a vacuum or stuff like that. When she asked me, what was going on I said I was trying to make her happy because her happiness was the most important thing to me. She said, "Oh yeah, what if I wanted you to take me to the craft fair instead of watching those NFL playoffs you been talking about all week?" I had the feeling this would be the changing point of our life, I got down on my knee in front of her and told her that's what I wanted most, to make her happy. So off we went to the craft fair, a place you'd never catch me before I decided to start serving my wife.

It took her awhile to determine my commitment and she would test me just to see how far I'd go. The more tests she gave me the more sexual satisfaction I got out of it. Now the tests are gone, as she now knows my goal is her happiness and is relaxed with our situation, enjoying her power over me. We still live in a life style that many would call vanilla but it's something my wife is comfortable with so I'm fine with it. I believe she knows there are no boundaries to my service to her all she need do is ask.

It's just inconceivable to me that I waited so long to offer my devotion and service to my wife and queen because I was in fear of her reaction to it. I mean that when you look at it I only see a win win situation for her. She now has a devoted husband who is at her beck and call and if she decides, I'm not man enough for her she knows she has the freedom to go out and find a lover who is man enough and still have her serving husband waiting for her at home. So far, I still seem to be able to satisfy her sexually but I guess I've never been too much of a man and it never bothered her before.

In conclusion, all you macho men out there just wishing you could be on your knees before your wife, I say go for it take that first step. Just start treating your wife as the queen she is and soon she may accept you for the servant you wish to be. As a person who has been where you are now let me tell you its well worth it. My life is now my fantasy and the more my wife learns to use me the more satisfaction I derive from it. Just remember 'Wife Power will keep you hard."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers