Be Careful

Story Info
A naughty surprise.
1.8k words
3.8
18.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

I was on my way back home to her. She had decided to be extra bratty, sassy, sarky and fiery; she just kept trying to provoke me until she did. I didn't lose my temper or explode and take her or punish her in the frenzy she wished for because I am in control. I left her bound and gagged on our bed. She always hated being alone and I am sure the fun of being helpless was just adding to her misery. I love my little slut, my darling, my babydoll but she can drive a man insane sometimes with her acting out. Now, I was on way back with a "surprise" for her, one she always thought she wanted but we would see.

Once I was back home, went to check on her and still found her bound and gagged though she was a little tangled up and it was quite apparent that she was pissed off at being left all alone for so long. She glared at me as I walked in and mumbled something through the gag. I smirked at her and wagged a finger at her. Her brown eyes just glared at me then she looked away. Snapping my fingers which she ignored which led to me grabbing her chin and forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"You have been such a bad girl, I have something for you," I whispered into her ear, right before biting her neck hard.

The look of apprehension in her eyes was worth it. Still gripping her chin I kissed her hard, lightly biting her lower lip. I reached over to my bag of toys and pulled out her nipple clamps. She looked at me and mumbled something again as I held them up for her. She squirmed as I put them on and she glared at me. She is adorable when she is made, so full of cute little fire and threat that scared me not at all. Her big brown and plump lips were made for being cute. Lindsey moaned as the clamps settled on her nipples; she tired to keep me from hearing by turning her head away but I still heard it. I kissed her bare stomach and worked my way lower kissing her hips and inner thighs. She spread her legs, trying to encourage me to lick her pussy. But, I didn't. I could smell and see how wet she was from her punishment and the teasing I had been giving her. Not to sound like an arrogant bastard but I could get this girl wet whenever I wanted. Lindsey is my little fuck toy. I smiled at her before leaning down and licking her pussy just once, I could feel her shudder as I did so. I stood up and walked away.

I heard a questioning mumble as I walked out the bedroom door.

I unwrapped her surprise then brought it into the bedroom.

Her surprise was a lovely, tattoed, naughty girl of my acquaintance whom I had spent many hours discussing stories and fantasies with, hers not mine. I was a mentor to her in lifestyle but in this case she wanted to be apart of it. Her hair was currently red, it changed frequently as long as I had known her. I was leading her in on a leash and collar and besides that she was naked. Lindsey, stared stunned at this because I was always against sharing her with anyone else. But little did she know, she should have been careful about what she wished for. I snapped my fingers and Sara, knelt down in front of me. Looking down at her the girl reach up and undid my pants. I was hard, very hard as Sara looked up at me and I nodded.

"Take it out and suck on it, slut," I told her.

Lindsey watched the other girl as she took my cock out from boxers and started sucking on my cock. I split my attention between the girl licking and sucking and the girl that was on the bed. She was struggling, and watching; looking shocked, surprised, lustful and more than a little jealous. I had always been focused on her, nothing moving me from my desire for her and it always had made her a little too secure. Sara kept sucking on my cock and she was good, damn good. Grabbing her hair I pulled her off of me and she looked up at me, with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Now now, you know why you are here so get to it," I told Sara.

She glanced over at the bed and shook her head, hesitating. Grabbing the leash, I pulled on forcing her closer to the bed. Sara shook her again a little vehemently. I spanked her ass hard, twice. I do have to say it was a rather nice view as the girl climbed onto the bed between Lindsey's legs. She tentatively started kissing at first, causing me to spank her ass again.

"Oww, stop it," Sara said.

"What was that?" I asked, my voice hard.

"Nothing sir, sorry sir."

"That is better, now make that little slut cum."

Sara nodded and started licking and fingering and sucking on Lindsey's clean shaven pussy. I sat down in a chair and watched occasionally touching either girl when the mood suited me. Lindsey was already moaning and grinding her pussy against the other's girl face trying to get her to go deeper or suck harder or bite... you never know with my girl. Lindsey met my gaze and I could tell she wanted her gag out and her hands free but I just shook my head. I reached out and tugged on the chain attached to her clamps causing her to writhe a little more.

"Oh that is a good little slut, does she enjoy having another girl lick her pussy? Do you like the clamps slut?" I ask rhetorically.

She just manages a nod.

Grabbing Sara's hair I pull her off the pussy she is enjoying and place a serious kiss on her. She melts against me as we kiss and I open my eyes and look at Lindsey, she has this angry, lustful look as she watches us kiss.

"Make her cum, now," I order Sara.

Sara dove back into that pussy with a hunger. She licked, fingered and sucked on Lindsey's pussy. The girl started moaning and bucking and I leaned forward as time when on watching closely, my breath on Lindsey's neck. I could see her getting closer and closer and Sara working harder and harder to get her to cum.

"Cum for me slut," I whisper in my girl's ear.

Lindsey's yelled against her gag and she squirted all over Sara's face. Drenching the bed and the other girl with her juices. Sara, apparently, had been fingering herself as she went down on the other girl and came just afterwards. I growled at that and spanked her ass hard.

"You don't get to cum unless I say so little one," I told her as I pulled her off the bed and onto my lap.

"Count,"

Spank.

"One," Sara says, softly.

Spank, harder.

"Two."

Spank, causing my had to vibrate.

"Three," she yells out.

Lindsey watches as I spank this girls ass hard 17 more times. My hand aches and her ass I bright red by the end. She tries to escape around 12 and begs for me to stop when she fails to get away but she keeps counting as I continue to spank her ass. I brush her hair back from her face once I am done.

"It's done, slut now you remember that when you feel the need to cum. Only with permission," I tell her, gently.

I move her off of me, making sure she is steady before turning the chair around. The back facing the bed, I take her and lean her over the back, her ass and pussy at a good height as I rub my cock along her pussy.

"Look at each other," I order both girls as I slide into Sara's wet, tight pussy.

She moans and immediately drops her head. I grab her hair and pull hard on it making her head come back up as I fuck her pussy. Pounding the new girl from behind I look around and stare into Lindsey's eyes. She is filled with lust and jealous as I fuck the other girl. The straps creak and groan as she tries to get free and she says something into the gag but I just keep staring at her as I fuck this girl.

"Oh god, sir, oh god, you feel so good," Sara moans out as I pull her hair harder," Please fuck me."

I don't acknowledge her as I continue to pound her pussy but I smirk at Lindsey.

"Ooooo," the girl said as I grind my cock into her pussy. She starts thrusting back harder against me as I fuck her.

Lindsey struggles more and more but never takes her eyes off of mine as I fuck Sara.

I reach around and pinch her nipples, grab her throat and choke her as I fuck her tight pussy. She moans louder and louder, slamming her pussy on my cock.

"Please , please, sir, please, sir may I cum?"

"No slut, you have to wait," I order her as ravish her pussy.

She whimpers but I see her hands dig into the back of the chair and her knuckles get white as she attempts to control herself. She feels good, her pussy is wet and tight and I am enjoying watching Lindsey watch us fuck. It is driving her crazy, horny and jealous is not the best combination to be when tied to a bed. Sara gets reduced to pure grunts and moans as I fuck her.

"You may cum now," I tell her.

Sara groans out as and tried to look down but I grab her hair and keep her staring at Lindsey as she cums like a slut for me.

"Good slut, cum for me."

"Yeeess... sir."

With a final moan, she cums all over my hard cock and then goes limp on the chair.

Pulling out, I walked around the chair and stare down at Lindsey. I start stroking my cock as I look at my helpless girl. She struggles and her eyes are begging for me to fuck her but I don't move just stroking my cock. I cum on her stomach as she watches. Sara sighs as she looks on but my entire focus is on Lindsey.

I look over at Sara and smile.

"Go get dressed and I will take you home," I tell her.

"Yes sir," she instantly says and walks out of the bedroom.

I sit down on the bed next to Lindsey and take off the gag.

"What was that?" Lindsey asks, once she takes a moment to get her jaw working.

"What was what?"

"Why did you do that?"

"You needed to learn to be careful on what you wish for, darling," I tell her.

"Yes, sir," She says quietly," But it was hot."

"I know you enjoyed it my love but You are mine."

"Yes sir but why did you fuck her? What does that make you?"

"Master of you both."

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers