Be Careful

Story Info
First time dangers, it can scar you for life.
1.9k words
3
5.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put this in the none erotic section because although it does have some sex it's not much and it's mostly if not all true. But it's not a stroke story by an means nor is it a romance or novel. I considered N/C but this is too true to fit there. And yes the girl, in fact all the girls in this story are above 18.

*****

Ever notice how our first sexual encounter molds the rest of our lives? I was hanging with some friends, (we were just out of school 18 and bored), when my encounter happened. We were at some older guys house that I didn't know and I was walking around being nosey I guess when I glanced in a half open door and saw a naked girl spread out on a bed. She appeared to be sleeping and although I couldn't see much I saw enough to get my teenage hormones boiling. I tried not to be obvious but geez, hello, there is a naked girl, how am I supposed to ignore that? After a few more glances the older guy just said, "Hell, boy, if you want to look then go in and look?"

Uh, uh, what do I say, am I that obvious? Of course I was there was a naked girl right there in plain sight. Ok, not so plain but still there was a naked girl. So I fidgeted around and finally decided the embarrassment of being so eager faded into the background of my brain as my desire fanned up to a roaring flame. "What if she wakes up?" I asked.

"Just give her a lick or two first and then fuck her!" was his reply, said as calmly as if he were suggesting I get her a glass of water.

"Will she get mad?" was my stupid response. Well maybe stupid to you but it was a fair question to me; I was raised to respect women's wishes. In my world if she got mad then I got in trouble. But what he said next shaped my mind, even now 40 years later.

"Just do what you want to her, and make her like it!"

Just like that with out any more ado he changed the rest of my life.

A naked girl was right on the other side of that door. All I had to do was go in and make her like it. So I did, well I can't say for a certainty that I did because I was so naive at that time, I didn't know that women actually had orgasms like guys. I walked in the room as if I belonged there and she was grabbing the covers and trying to cover up. She then started telling me to get out, and as I ignored her protests she got even louder with them. I ignored them still and started pulling the covers out of her hands. I had a naked woman within my grasp and I'm not sure if anything could have stopped me but her words sure as hell didn't deter me. I grabbed her ankles and held them as she kicked and squirmed. She was screaming by this time and fighting like crazy. I was so focused on her body and getting my hands on it that I didn't even notice her scratching.

I remembered how he had told me to give her a lick or two first and I assumed he knew what to do so I worked my way up her legs. She was fighting and it took all my strength to get her legs to open far enough to get my face where I wanted it but I made it. Now how to lick it? Lick it like an ice cream cone or lick it softly as if testing its taste? I had no idea what to do so I just ran my tongue up it in a broad stroke. "Not bad," I thought to myself not realizing I must have had some doubts, after all she does piss out of there doesn't she? Anyway after that first pass of the tongue I decided to do it again but this time I pressed a little harder. That time as I pressed in I got past the hair and tasted something soft.

Now that got my attention so I really dug in and probed some more. This time I pushed my tongue in and roamed around. The more I roamed around the less she fought. Interesting! So I roamed and started paying attention to her responses.

I don't know how long this went on but after a while her hands were no longer pushing me away but pulling my hair and her crotch was smashed into my nose. She was grinding my face, hell I thought she would bust my lip she was pushing so hard.

Did she have an orgasm? I don't have a clue all I know is after a while I noticed a change; she started pulling away and begged me to stop. "Please!" she cried out and some how I knew that was a different plea than before so I stopped and with an instinct I didn't know I had I crawled right up and sunk right into her.

Ok; I admit it wasn't that easy, she was fighting again, "no, no, you can't" and all that noise and her hands and legs were pushing me away but it was too late. I had to struggle, I know the stories here make it sound so easy but when they wiggle and squirm around and really fight it's a bitch to get lined up.

But I did, and it was like touching a live wire. She never stopped fighting and I held on for dear life, all for about 8 seconds, and then I came. But I held on and kept stroking, I wasn't ready to stop and I wanted more so I kept pushing, in and out watching her eyes the whole time. Over the years I look back and smile. Ah to be young and to be able to fuck straight through a cum and keep going.

My eyes locked on hers and although she was still saying "no, no", her eyes were showing her defeat. And as I saw that look in her eye it sparked a fire inside of me. I hardened up and started stroking her in longer strokes. Now I'm focused on her eyes as I move. Before when I was licking her I was feeling her response but now as I'm sliding in and out of her I could see her response.

She was still fighting but I could see it in her eyes, that inner spark of her own. I focused on watching how certain movements changed the way she breathed. I would go fast for a few strokes and she would pant, I would go slow and twist from side to side and she fought. I would tilt my angle and her eyes would close. I became so focused on her eyes that I didn't even notice until it was too late to stop it. I was Cumming again and this time there is no way I could keep going. It just deflated like a balloon. There was no shrinking, the damn thing just quit and tried to crawl back into my belly.

Now I'm trying to be cool so I gave her a kiss. My mind came back from whatever fog it had disappeared into and I was scared. I moved down just a little and noticed her tits. Now they may not have affected me quite as much as normal being as I had just drained all my sexual into her but still, tits! Real live tits. "Cool," I thought as I started nuzzling them. I pulled them together with my hands and started playing with them. I noticed she was fighting again so I gave them a nip or two with my teeth and told her, "Those are cute, next time I'll pay more attention to them before I lick you down here." Then I patted her pussy.

All nice and puffy, and wet, and ... OK now was the time to exit the room... She was getting all pissy again, her voice was going back to that high pitched tone she used when I had first grabbed her legs. Only this time I didn't have the strength to fight so I left. Went back into the main room and all the guys were sitting there smoking a joint. They offered me a hit but I just shook my head no and sat lit a cigarette instead.

No, I didn't want to get high. I was just now coming down from the biggest high I had ever experienced.

I wasn't sure how things would get after the girl got dressed and came out of the room so I decided to get out of there. I mumbled something about how I just remembered some chores I was supposed to get done or some lame excuse and I split.

Now 40 years and 3 failed marriages later with no telling how many women in between I can still tell you that my greatest turn on is when they struggle. Seeing that look in their eyes change from anger at me to anger at them because their body is betraying them is my high. The problem is, role play works a little while but it's not real. The struggles aren't quite hard enough and the screams change too soon.

Now I'll be the first to admit they don't all give in. Lots just cry, hell some just lay there. What the hell is that all about, I don't want a blow up doll. Geez, get with it, fight me, make me earn it. I've had a few so pitiful I lost my hard on and just gave up. Sorry, it's not about getting off, it's not about pain. All that crap I hear about how it's not about sex it's about violence. I've never hit a woman and some have it me hard enough to tempt me but no, I don't hurt anyone. Ok maybe mentally, but hell life sucks. Some people are tramatized because mommy made them eat their veggies. My point is I'm not trying to hurt anyone, I'm trying to give pleasure.

One of my favorite challenges are those women who give out that vibe that says "I wouldn't let you wipe dog shit off my shoe." Another favorite is those women who fake it with their husbands or those who only use sex as a tool to get something, those are my favorites. I like those who have no real desire for sex, who thinks it's just a chore. I have no interest in sex pots or sluts. Any woman who is aware of her sexuality and flaunts it gets a bye from me. I want those who most men ignore. Those women who think good sex is a myth. I want a woman to be surprised and flustered when we are done. I want her to think back later, "I'll kill the son of a bitch if I ever see him again and yet as they are saying it they are rubbing their clit."

Anyway, my point of all this is do your best to make your first encounter as normal as possible. No older neighbor or kinky cousin. Keep it simple other wise you will spend the rest of your life trying to reach a high that might just very well put you in jail for 20+ years.

As for you ladies who can't believe you're actually reading this trash. Those of you who think all this is fantasy. Watch out, I want to light your fire!