Be Careful What You Ask For

Story Info
They enjoy first-time anal.
3.4k words
4.22
78.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to start my cleaning right after breakfast. I threw on some sweat pants with a tee shirt. It was finally warm enough to open all the windows and air out all the winter staleness. I first started upstairs. I made the beds, dusted, and sorted all the laundry by color. I cleaned mirrors and windows; then ran the vacuum. I scrubbed the bathrooms from top to bottom. I had been cleaning for so long that I had missed lunch. I went downstairs to see if Erick was hungry.

I found him sleeping on the couch. He looked so peaceful, almost boyish in his slumber. I tiptoed over and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He stirred briefly but did not awaken. I decided to wait until he woke up to find out if he was hungry. I headed back upstairs to gather up the cleaning supplies and put them away. I was so hot my clothes were sticking to my body. I had turned on the fans but they didn't seem to be helping.

Once I had put away my supplies, I headed for the shower. I peeled my pants off first and then my shirt. I stood naked in front of the mirrored closet. It had been some time since I had looked at myself like this. My height hadn't changed. I was still 5'4", but since I started taking Pilates I stood up a little straighter. My chocolate brown hair had grown past my shoulders and was nearing the center of my back. I ran my fingers through it, luxuriating in the soft silky texture. Erick loved to play with my hair, especially when we were making love. Sometimes he got a little rough and pulled it, but it always felt good no matter how he touched it.

I stared at my breasts. They are still perky and round. They stood proudly on my chest. I traced my fingers over my nipples and watched them harden. I imagined Erick licking and sucking them. He's the only man who has ever been able to give me an orgasm by sucking them. I remember the first time it happened. I didn't realize what was happening to me. I was even a little bit scared, but he helped me to relax and enjoy what I was feeling. Erick has always been so patient with me. That is probably the reason I am so giving with him in bed. He has always taken the time to show me what he likes and lets me know when I am making him feel good. If by chance I'm not, he shows me how. It's a give and take. He is a good teacher and also an excellent student.

My eyes travel further down my olive skin. I stop at my belly. It is toned and flat, with a sexy ring in my navel. Erick gave me a belly ring with a dolphin on it for Valentine's Day. I wear it constantly. Out of all my body jewelry, that one is my favorite. I see the gentle swell of my hips. I have an hourglass shape. Erick likes to say I am thick. I weigh about 120 pounds, but all my weight is in the right places. My thighs are slightly muscular, but not too much and my calves are shapely; like a sprinter's. I have tiny feet. I wear a size six shoe and I love to wear heels. They accentuate my legs and make me look taller than I actually am.

I turn around to look at the other side of me. The one I don't normally see. My back is toned as well, since I began working out a little bit with free weights. My waist is small. Erick's hands almost fit around it, but he is a big man compared to me. My ass is round and firm, not a dimple in sight. I am proud of my body. I work hard to maintain it and it has definitely paid off. I have a fine man, who fucks the shit out of me on a regular basis. Not to mention a great house, car, and an amazing career.

Erick is about 6'3" tall with a body like a Greek god. He works out 6 days a week faithfully for two hours. But he still manages to find to spend with me. I am never neglected, no matter how busy his life becomes. He eats right, doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. He is college educated and owns his own architectural firm. He has his own place as well, but spends most of his time at mine. According to him, my house is nicer and cleaner. That's just because I don't live like a bachelor. I can't stand a dirty house. I tend to clean whenever we are at his house anyway, so he gets less of my attention when we are there. I can't relax when the place is a mess.

I hop into the shower. The water is slightly hot and tingles as it hits my skin. I let the water cascade over my naked body. I wash my hair with lilac scented shampoo and follow it up with conditioner. I take my sponge and lather it with the same scented soap. Starting from my neck, I wash my body down to my toes. Paying special attention to all those private places. I leave the soap bubbles on my slick skin for a few extra minutes. I want to make sure my skin is as soft as possible. While I wait I rub my hands over my body, imagining that my hands are Erick's. They feel good, but not as good as his. I rinse the soap off and shut off the shower.

I step out and dry my body with a peach colored towel. I look under the sink for my lotion and body spray. I rub cocoa butter all over my body. I smell like suntan lotion. My man loves the way I smell when I wear this. He can't keep his hands off me, which is exactly what I am hoping will happen later today. I leave the bathroom and head for my closet.

We don't' have anything special planned for today. So I opt for a pair of low-rise jeans and a Baby Phat tee shirt. I leave my feet bare to show off my manicured toes. I add a toe ring for a touch of sexiness. I brush my long hair and pull it into a ponytail. It smells delicious and it is incredibly soft. After a final look in the mirror I head back downstairs to see if Erick has woken up.

The sun is shining across the couch and I see him smile as I walk into the room. He rubs his eyes and sits up. " I was wondering where you were." He says, " You've been gone for a while."

" After all that cleaning I had to take a shower, I guess I took a little longer than usual." I walked toward him and sat on his lap. Kissing his forehead again. I love the fact that he shaves his head bald. He says he does it because he is losing his hair. I don't' really care. I think bald men are extremely sexy. Plus he has the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen.

I stare at him for a few moments, feeling giddy with the love I have for him. His eyes fall to my lips. " You are so beautiful." He says.

Normally I disagree with him and point out all the flaws I see in myself. But today I am able to accept his compliment and truly see what he sees. "Thank you baby." I say. His leans in to kiss me and I press my body closer to his.

"You smell so good baby," he says, " like the beach." I smile, loving his compliments. I kiss him longer this time. I run my hand over his head. Noticing the contrast between my olive skin and his vanilla. Erick begins to nuzzle my ear and moves down to kiss my neck. He kisses that one sweet spot and sends shivers up my spine. He knows just how to kiss it, light as a feather, but not in a tickling way.

He slides his hands up my shirt, caressing my breasts through the lace of my bra. My nipples perk up at his touch and I swear my breasts grow to fill his palm. He takes my top off and tosses it to the floor. Kissing my neck again, he unhooks my bra and tosses it to the floor too. He places his face between my breasts and I rub his smooth head with my hands. He cups my titties and licks each of my nipples. " Oh baby, that feels so good. Your tongue is so wet." I whisper.

He continues down my body to my belly. He kisses every inch of it and licks my belly button. Noticing my navel ring, he says," I love the way your dolphin looks baby. It's so sexy." I moan slightly as he touches my tummy. He has such soft and gentle hands. He gets to the top of my jeans and unbuttons my button. "Can you stand up so I can get these off of you?" I do as he asks and stand in front of him. " These jeans are so tight I'd swear they were painted on." He comments as he tries to get them off.

" Here baby, let me help you." I say as I turn my back to him and slide them off seductively. "They are not that tight." I drop my jeans to the floor and step out of them. I kick them towards my top and bra in the corner. Erick comes up behind me and grabs my ass with both hands. He resumes kissing my neck. I feel his stubble against my skin. It seems to make me hotter. He looks so sexy with a shadow of a beard on his face.

He kisses the back of my neck and works his lips down my spine. He gets to my panties and grabs them with his teeth. He pulls them over my lush behind and down my legs. Once they hit the floor, I kick them over to the pile of clothes accumulating in the corner. He is licking the backs of my knees, making me weak with desire. He comes back up and turns me around to face him.

Grabbing my hands, he takes a step back to look at me. His eyes roam from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I can see his arousal straining against his sweat pants. His is wearing his favorite ones, black and baggy. They are well worn and slightly faded. He has on socks. He never sleeps without them. For some reason his feet are always cold. He wears a gray basketball tee shirt that seems to stretch for miles across his broad shoulders.

I place my hands under his shirt and touch his hairy chest. I spread my fingers wide and run them through his curls. I love the rough texture of his chest. I feel my pussy become slick. I push his shirt up and try to pull it over his head. " Erick, can you help me get this the rest of the way off?" I ask. He helps me remove his shirt and I take a step back to look at him. I can't help but think that he is beautiful. His body is amazing. His chest looks as if it has been carved out of stone. His has a six-pack and is working on the rest. I run my hands down his belly and stop at the waistband of his sweat pants.

He moans, disappointed that I didn't go all the way into his pants, but I have other things in mind. I rub my hand over his cock, feeling the hardness of his arousal. I look up at him and his eyes are closed, his mouth is slightly open. " Olivia, I love when you touch me like this." He says breathlessly. I kiss his chest as I continue my stroking. I work my mouth up to his neck, his ear, and finally his mouth. We exchange sloppy, wet kisses as I continue massaging his engorged member.

I slowly slide down his pants. He isn't wearing any underwear. His big juicy dick springs free and stands at full attention. " See what you do to me baby?" He asks me.

" Mm, see what I am about to do to you?" I reply. I get on my knees in front of him and I run my hands over his tight ass and the backs of his thighs. I lick the inner part of each thigh in turn, as he strokes his cock. I watch him do this and the sight makes my pussy even wetter.

"I love watching you touch yourself." I say to him huskily.

" It feels better when you do it baby." At that moment I take over, and place my right hand over his dick. I start to stroke him slowly, twisting my hand like a corkscrew, as I watch his pre-cum slowly come out of the tip. I take the tip of my tongue and lick the first drops, savoring his flavor.

" Mmmm Erick, I want to taste more of you." I say and envelope his throbbing cock with my mouth. He is large and my mouth is open wide for him. As I begin to move my head back and forth, I rub my tongue right under the head. That is his sweet spot and he lets out his breath in whoosh of pleasure.

Wrapping my hand around his dick, I continue to give him head. I take my other hand and use it to cup his balls. I gently massage and pull them a little. Erick takes his hands and rubs my head. He starts running his fingers through my long hair, letting it fall against my back. " Olivia, your hair is so soft and your mouth is so wet," he says, " I can't get deep enough."

" Don't worry baby," I reply, " you'll get deeper, in my pussy." I give his cock one last lick and I stand up. Slowly I walk over to the couch and get on my knees, my ass facing him. I bend over, leaning my arms on the back of the couch. "Come here baby." I say. Erick walks over, his stiff dick leading him in my direction. I reach behind me and grab his massive erection and guide him to the entrance of my hot wet pussy. I rub the head of his dick up and down, wetting it, teasing him. " How bad do you want this baby?" I ask him seductively.

His places his hands on my ass and begins to poke deeper into my entrance. I take his dick, now wet with my juices, and slide it up my ass. "I want to fuck you in your ass." Erick tells me quietly.

I look back at him and give him a look that says today I just might let you.

" First you give me what I want and then you get what you want." I say matter-of-factly. His dick gets harder with just the thought that I will let him. I guide his dick into my now overflowing pussy and he begins to rock me slowly.

He leans over my body and kisses the back of my neck. I feel his hands underneath me, grabbing for my breasts. He manages to get both of them, without missing a single stroke and massages them expertly.

I am overcome by sensations pouring through my body. I feel my muscles begin to tighten, letting me know that my orgasm is just around the corner. My legs get weak and my body starts to shiver. Then I begin to shake. " I love the way you fuck me baby," I tell him, " don't stop baby please." I beg.

I push myself deeper onto his dick and let myself explode. Moaning and breathless I turn to face him and kiss his lips. His cock is slick with my juices as I slide my hand up and down its length. I feel a rush of power that he wants me so much. Our kisses become wild as I continue touching him. I love the feel of his hardness in my hand. Just knowing that I am the cause turns me on. " Do you still want to fuck me in my ass baby?" I ask sweetly.

He looks up at me with his piercing green eyes and shakes his head, too stunned to speak. I lie on my back and let him enter me this way. We do it missionary style for a while, letting our combined juices lubricate my ass.

"Are you sure you are ready to try this?" Erick asks.

"Baby I want to try, for you. Just be gentle and go slow." I answer.

Cautiously he enters my nether region. I have to admit that I am somewhat afraid, but I will my body to relax and try to enjoy this new sexual experience. He takes his time, inching his hardness inside. It takes some time for my body to cooperate with what my mind is trying to tell it. I relax enough for him to begin fucking me.

Erick looks into my brown eyes: as if to assure himself that he is not hurting me. I give him a smile and tell him that I am okay.

"Does it feel good to you?" I ask him curiously while I run my hands up and down his arms.

"Yes," he replies, " I wish I could explain to you just how amazing it is." "You are so tight." "I can't believe you are letting me do this."

"I want to please you." "You have no idea how happy that makes me." I tell him. Rubbing my hand over his head, I bring his lips to mine so I can kiss him. His tongue is slippery against mine and I suck it gently as if I am sucking his dick. He sighs with pleasure and takes one hand to rub my breast. I arch my back. I feel the chemistry between us. He can't touch me enough. I want his hands all over my body, all at the same time.

I feel him begin to get deeper into my ass and I realize that I am enjoying this. "I could get used to this." I comment between kisses.

"Ah baby this feels so good." He grunts and I feel his body tense. " I want to cum all over you."

I look up at him as I touch my pussy. I have never been so wet before. I begin rubbing my clitoris in circles. " Erick I want you to cum all over me while I cum too." I tell him.

He smiles that sexy little smirk and keeps at it. I feel my orgasm building and I feel his too. I touch my sweet spot and then it is all over. " Oh shit!" I say and he drives deeper into me. "I am cumming baby and it's all for you."

"Olivia, Olivia, oh Olivia." He says sliding out of my asshole and squirting his cum all over my chest and belly.

He collapses next to me. Panting, he whispers, " I can't believe you let me do that. It was incredible. That was so fucking hot and sexy baby."

"Yeah it was." I reply.

"I don't think I have ever cum that hard in my life."

"Well baby," I say," It was the first time, but it definitely won't be the last time." I grab his hands and pull him up. " Let's take a shower." I say and he follows me up the steps to the bathroom. " I can't seem to get enough of you today Erick."

He smiles at me. " It was the first time, but it doesn't have to be the last."

To Be Continued...