Be Careful What You Ask For Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

We were sitting in the den. Joyce was still dressed like a slut. I liked her this way and she seemed to enjoy looking the part. I turned to her and she turned towards me. We were sitting on the couch. "You saw things tonight that you must never talk about. Most of the people you may have recognized. They are rich, powerful and have a lot of influence in the business world. Under no circumstance will you acknowledge them in any other way than as work permits. Joyce I'm telling you this for your own protection. The relationship between you and your boss will not change either. He is your boss and you are his subordinate. You must not even tell John about that club. Do you understand the importance of what I'm saying to you?" she nodded her head. "Yes Sam. But, suppose my boss says something to me. Or one of the executives questions me or even wants to proposition me?" I shook my head. "There is a certain trust and honor code that we live by. Most of those men and women could not continue in their positions, if the truth about their sexual pleasures were known. They will never approach you and you are not to ever approach them. I have to have your word on this Joyce." Joyce looked at me. She understood the seriousness of the situation. "Yes Sam. I understand what you mean." We sat in silence. She sipped on the snifter of cognac she had and I sat sipping on mine. Joyce kept opening and closing her thighs together. I knew she was getting worked up. I got up and went into the guestroom. I came back with a bag. 'Take your sweater off." She set her glass down and pulled the sweater over her head. Her nipples were hard as cherries. I took her arms and placed the wrist restraints on her. Then I had her stand up and place her foot on my knee. I put the ankle restraints in place. "Come on", I told her as I went up to the bedroom. Knowing that my dick was rock hard, she had seen it poking thru my pants, she assumed I was going to fuck her right away. I sat her on the bed. I went into the bathroom and a few minutes later I came out holding a full hot water bottle. The long white hose ended with an anal probe attached.

"No Sam", she said as she stood up. "I've always hated those things." I set the bottle down. Previously I had attached the chains to the bed. I grabbed Joyce and pushed her down on the bed. Snatching her wrist, I snapped the chain to it. Then I attached the other wrist as well. I grabbed her leg and pulled it back toward her head. The chain clipped on easily. I grabbed her other leg and attached the last chain. She was securely held in place. Joyce was lying on her back. Her hands outstretched and secured; her legs pulled up to her chest and secured as well. I then went and retrieved the nipple clamps. This pair had a tiny bed-o-nails pad. It was fine enough to bite in, but not long enough to draw blood. I attached them to Joyce's nipples and tightened them down. Joyce cried and whined about how they were biting into her tit and she would be left with scars. I took the nozzle and held it in my hand.

"Please Sam, anything but that. Even as a kid I hated that. You'll make me sick if you do that. No Sam! Please!"

Her begging a pleading was getting on my nerves. "Do I have to gag you to shut you up. This can be gentle or rough. You tell me how you want it. But get it you shall." Joyce looked at me and saw that I meant it. "You bastard. If you shove that tube up my ass, I'll cut your balls off when I get loose." I looked at her and burst out laughing. I reached into the bag and took out the ball gag. Joyce twisted and turned her head making it difficult for me to set the gag in place. Finally I just grabbed her hair and pulled hard. She opened her mouth to scream and I shoved the gag in place. Slipping the strap over her head I snapped it into place. "Now you little shit, I don't have to listen to your foul mouth. I'm going to fill that tiny ass of yours, then I will plug it up good." I reached down and rubbed her stomach. "Let's see how much dick you can take when you're already full." I took the nozzle and smeared it with Vaseline. Then gently I pushed it into her puckered opening. Joyce cried and begged all the time I pushed it in. I held the bottle up in the air. Joyce's eyes were riveted to it. As my hand touched the clamp that held back the water, she took a deep breath. I hesitated. "You must relax or it will be painful. Again I ask you if you understand the importance of keeping the secret you have?" Joyce nodded her head so vigorously I thought she would snap her neck. I bent down and licked her smooth cunt. I have always enjoyed a woman with a shaved cunt. I sucked her clit hard, causing her to moan thru her gag. "Tell me later if sucking your pussy felt better before or after I filled your ass."

I unclipped the snap and the water began to flow. Joyce thrashed and twisted but she was held securely. I let it enter slowly. Her actions told me that this was something she was not used to. I watched the bag. It had not gone down any. "Joyce behave yourself or I will have to do this again. I know how much you can take." I let most of the bag empty into her. Then I stopped the flow. Taking a butt plug I slipped it in just as I took the nozzle out. The slight bulge of her belly told me of her discomfort. I smiled down at her. This is what you wanted, isn't it? To be dominated! Used! Abused! I'm only living you what you begged me for. You and John had fun cooking up this scheme. Did he get so excited thinking about it that he fucked you hard the way you like? I bought these toys because I figured this arrangement would be for a long time. You do want to continue being my slave don't you?" She was in agony. She was not used to being tied in the position. And being filled only added to her pain. I lay down on the bed and began to lick her pussy. I knew that the water would intensify everything she felt. She was afraid to cum. her fear that she would have an accident was overwhelming. I drew myself up and placed the head of my dick at her slit. She was even tighter than last night. I drenched her pussy with oil and pushed the head in. I pulled the gag from her mouth. "Oh yes Sam. I'll never tell anyone. I promise. Oh please don't do this. IEEEEE!" I worked my dick in a bit more. "Oh Sam", she cried. "I hurts. Please no more." I fucked her slowly, working my dick in and out until she couldn't hold back any longer. With a scream, she came. I pulled out and unclipped the chains. I eased he legs down before I unclipped her wrist. Holding her stomach, she ran to the bathroom. I heard he cry as she pulled out the butt plug. "Make sure you wash that plug clean. Then rub alcohol all over it and wash it again." When Joyce came back into the bedroom, her face was pale. "I hate you", she said. I looked at her and laughed. "Go to bed", I said as I left the room still laughing.

I went to my own room and began to work on my laptop. An hour later, I heard a soft knock on my door. "Come in." Joyce sheepishly came into the room. She saw that I was propped up in bed and she curled up next to me. She still wore the restraints on her wrist and ankles. I reached over and began to take them off. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I don't hate you." I laughed as I pulled her into my arms. I kissed her again and again. Then I made love to her tits with my mouth. No pain, no hurry, just soft tender tongue love. Then I lay her on her stomach as I got on top. I smeared Vaseline on the head of my dick as she reached behind herself and pulled her cheeks apart. This time I concentrated on giving her long slow strokes. I pushed my dick in completely. Then pulled it back until it nearly came out. She was moaning and trying to raise her ass but I held her down. "I can't cum like this", she moaned. I knew better so I just continued to fuck her this way. Soon her moans increased. I kept the same pace. Then it started for her. "Oh Sam! Oh Sam! Yes Sam! Oh Yes Sam! You're gonna make me cum! Oh Sam, it doesn't even hurt! Sam it's in so deep! Oh Sam! Sam! SAMMMMMMMMM! I held her as she thrashed about. I waited until she had calmed down. "See! It doesn't have to hurt every time." I pulled my still hard dick from her. "You didn't cum", she protested. "I will later", I said. I pulled her from the bed and we took a shower. We dried each other off and went down to raid the refrigerator.

Like two kids, we sat in bed eating ice cream. Joyce scooped some ice cream onto my dick and bent to lick it off. It was cold. I did the same to her tits. We both laughed hysterically. Joyce got suddenly quiet. "I wish that John were more like you. He treats our lovemaking so seriously. I know that's not how he fucks Margaret. Talk to him Sam. Tell him I need the fun and spontaneity back in our life." I knew some of what she was asking. The demands on him had turned John from a fun loving guy to a workaholic. I looked at Joyce looking up at me. "John loves you very much. Margaret is just a fun piece of pussy. And if you had not given your permission, he would not be fucking her. All the times he hung out with me, he turned down pussy. He has never been unfaithful to you that I know of. And he has never questioned your fidelity either. I may have lusted after you for all the time you two have been together, but I would have never touched you had John not given me permission. I only got mad when I realized I had been set up." Joyce looked at me. She scooped up a handful of ice cream and smeared it on my chest. "You knew! He gave you permission and you knew I wanted to fuck you." I grabbed her hand. "No Joyce! He told me that if the occasion arose, I had his permission to fuck you. I never said I would take him up on it. I know John couldn't treat you the way I did. Hell he loves you too much to even argue with you. Let alone, whip your ass and rape you as you scream for mercy. I love the both of you too much to have him going nuts wondering if you're having a good time or is some sicko killing you. If I weren't sure of your love for him, I would have never stayed here without him being here too. You're a masochistic bitch. But John's not sadistic. It was either going to be someone you met in the street or me. But you would have gone hunting and we all know it." She sat there not saying anything. Then she smiled up at me. "You're right! I would have gone hunting for it. Now I don't have to. When I need that extra oomph, I can call you?"

I grabbed Joyce and rolled her over onto her stomach. Her ice cream bowl clattered to the floor. SMACK "Put that ass up in the air." SMACK "Give it to me you bitch." I grabbed Joyce and pulled her up on her knees. "No Sam! Please! I'm still sore. IEEEEEE!" I pushed my dick in hard. I fucked her until I came this time. She begged and pleaded all during our fuck session. She cried and whined but I could tell she loved every minute of it. We never made it to the bathroom. When we fell apart, we rolled into each other's arms and went to sleep. I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee. "Joyce" I called. "I'm in here" she called from the bathroom. The door was closed and when I opened it, steam boiled out. "My ass is so sore, I had to lounge in a hot tub. I'll be out in a few minutes and make breakfast." She was immersed in bubbles. They were piled so high; she seemed lost in them. "Stay there and relax, I'll bring you a cup." I went down and returned with two cups of coffee. I handed her a cup and sat on the closed toilet seat. "Please, no assfucking today. I really need a rest. I'm not used to getting it so often." I laughed. "Be careful what you wish for." She chimed in; "I got it, but don't know if I can handle it". We smiled at each other as we sipped the coffee. It was strong but delicious. "Let's go to the zoo", I said to her. She almost choked. "The zoo! I haven't been to the zoo in years." Then she smiled. "OK! The zoo it is. Then you'll take me for a walk in the park and push me in the swing?"

"Deal. No sex all day." Joyce reached out and her soapy hand reached into my bathrobe and grabbed my dick. "But will you fuck my pussy tonight?"

"Slut", I said as she pulled me into the tub with her. I just shucked off my robe in time. Thank goodness the water had cooled down. I could imagine how hot she originally had it.

We were like two kids all day. The zoo, the playground, the swings, we did them all. I took her to a play that evening. Then we went to dinner afterward. During dinner we saw a few people that had been at the mansion. We just nodded to each other but there was no conversation. After dinner we came back home and spent the evening quietly. Joyce read as I worked on my laptop. At one point, she looked over my shoulder and stated that she would act differently from the woman in the story. I made the change. We curled up in bed and went to sleep with nothing more than brief kisses. I was just about to fall into a deep sleep when she began to shake me. "Sam wake up."

"What's the matter?"

"You promised", she said. I didn't have a clue what the hell she was talking about. "You promised to fuck my pussy tonight. Sam it's been one of the best days I can remember. End it the way you promised." I grabbed her and kissed her as I rolled her over onto her back. "You insatiable slut. You wake me up out of a deep sleep to take care of your pussy. Well a promise is a promise." We didn't fall asleep for another hour. Monday I went to training and she went to work. Later that night she said that her boss treated her even nicer than her ever had. And two accounts that had eluded her were showing interest. She was bubbly all evening. Of course, the sound of her screams as I attacked her ass were just a genuine as always. The week flew by and Friday was upon us. When John opened the door we both yelled, "SURPRISE". The table was set with his favorite food. We sat down to dinner together. I could tell from the way his eyes kept traveling from Joyce to me, that he was eager to ask all kinds of questions. I let him finish his meal and then took him into the den for drinks. Joyce stayed in the kitchen cleaning up.

"John. Joyce and I spent a very nice week. As you asked, I did fuck her. I gave her the kind of sex that your love doesn't allow you to give her. But we talked a lot too. She doesn't mind you fucking Margaret, she just wants some of the romance and fun the two of you shared when you were first married. Now you seem married to your job and getting ahead. I did what you asked of me and what she wanted. I don't need to intrude in your life any more than that. I will not be coming around when you're not home. I won't even see her if you don't want me to. You're my friend. Closer to me than anyone ever was. I love you and her just as much. John I didn't fuck her for a chance to fuck Margaret. Hell Margaret wanted to give me the pussy at the Christmas party. I knew she was fucking you so I tried to discourage her. I told her I would call her the following Monday. I sent her one of my S/M stories and told her that was the type of sex I was into. The only thing she asked was would her fucking you be a problem. I swear you can be such an asshole sometimes." Joyce came into the den and sat down. "Don't call my asshole an asshole! That's my job." She sat on the arm of the couch and ruffled John's hair. "John? Do the things that happened between Sam and I change things between you and I? Sex with him was great I'll admit, but you're the man I want to grow old with. John pulled her down on the couch and kissed her. "Could you be satisfied with my vanilla sex for two weeks?" she kissed him back. "Oh I don't know, could I stuff Sam in an overnight bag for when I get itchy? I know! Why don't the four of us go on vacation together? You, me, Sam and Ms Tits." I looked at Joyce with a stern look. "I'm sorry, I mean Margaret."

"Are you crazy? You need time with your husband alone. Besides, Margaret may not like sex the way I do." John laughed. "Trust me Sam, Margaret likes sex any way she can get it. You know that might not be a bad idea." John reached out and rubbed Joyce's tit thru her blouse. "You may even get that threesome you wanted." Joyce laughed. "You are and asshole. There'll be four of us you jerk."

"Greedy bitch. OK a foursome then." He turned to me. "Come on Sam, its First Class all the way and completely free. Think of it as my way of saying thank you for giving my wife so much pleasure." I looked from on to the other. "John. Joyce may be able to sit and watch you fuck Margaret. Hell! Horny as she is, she'll probably join in. Could you sit by and listen to her cries and screams as I fuck her? Our playtime gets down and dirty. I'm not going thousands of miles away, just to show you that I can still beat the shit out of you in a fight over a woman." John winced. "Oh that's hitting below the belt."

"That's how I win", I said. Joyce was lost so John explained. When we were younger we both went after the same girl. John came by her house and caught me fucking her. We fought and I hit him in the nuts. She became hysterical with laughter. I agreed to go on vacation if Margaret went. Needless to say that is a story in itself.

Many writers really appreciate feedback about their stories.

You can send mail to the author: Spanker Sam.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12