Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Fantasies can turn out differently.
1.6k words
3.9
58.7k
5
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her walk up the stairs noticing her high-heel slip off the step. " Damn, there goes another pair of hose." he heard her say.

The rain had started letting up, but there was still a distinct chill in the air and he imagined he could see her nipples pointing out under her sweater. She looked tired, her auburn hair was plastered to her, as were her clothes. At 5'8 she was a bit tall for his taste, but had a nice figure. He didn't like the anorexic look of today's young women. Her breasts were full and her legs long.

He usually preferred petite-blonde's, but tonight he was going to make an exception. He watched her struggle to get her key in the lock and hold on to her bag of groceries and purse. The sight was almost comical but he knew now was his chance. He crossed the street looking to see if anyone was around. Heading toward her, his heart started pounding in anticipation. His cock was hardening at the thought of being inside her.

"May I help you with that miss?"

His deep voice startled her. As she turned quickly toward him he saw her green eyes light up with a touch of fear.

" You scared me!" she laughed.

The fear diminishing as she looked into his kind, handsome face.

"Yes, I would appreciate the help."

He smiled at her. "It will be my pleasure."

As he took the bag of groceries from her she unlocked the door. Stepping into her living room she turned on the light and took the bag of groceries from him.

"I'll be right back." She said and walked into the kitchen to put the groceries on the counter.

He quickly looked around noticing the air conditioning unit sticking out of the side window. There was a carpeted stair case leading upstairs, and nothing masculine in the room. No pictures of children or men, a single wine glass on the coffee table.

"Good she lives alone, this is getting better and better". He smiled to himself.

She walked back into the room.

"Nice place you have." His brown eyes giving her the once over as he spoke.

"Thank you, I just moved here."

"Well miss, I'm glad I could help you but I must get going."

"Welcome to the neighborhood."

He turned to walk out the door.

"Wait!" she said. "My name is Cara, what's yours?"

He smiled to himself. " OH! Sorry, my name is Bryan."

" Thanks for your help Bryan, hope to see you around."

"You will, Cara." He winked at her as he closed the door.

"Sooner than you think."

Cara went into the kitchen and started putting away the groceries. Thinking of how nice Bryan was and that maybe this wasn't such a bad neighborhood after all. Bryan started making his plan, gathering his gear, and whistling happily to himself.

When he had everything assembled, he walked into the alley on the side of Cara's apartment. Silently he watched her, she was sitting on her couch reading a romance novel, sipping a glass of wine, her face freshly scrubbed, her long legs partially-covered in her purple satin robe. He stood there patiently waiting for her to go to bed. He memorized her every movement, noticed she was right-handed, decided to subdue that hand first, using the tie from her own robe, or maybe he'd use that as a blindfold.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts knowing this was the time to be observing not fantasizing. His eyes widened as he peered back into her window. Her hand had slipped into her robe and she was caressing her breast, he could make out the curve of it as she tweaked her nipple.

Suddenly, she stood up.

" I wish I had a man that could make me feel that way."

She giggled, turned out the main light and walked upstairs.

Bryan smiled,whispering to himself.

"Be careful what you wish for Cara."

He let an hour pass and pulled himself on top of the air-conditioner, slowly he lifted the window, set his bag down and crawled inside. He quietly closed it and went up the stairs. He snuck into the hallway, peeking into the room on the left. There she was. Sleeping she looked like an angel. Bryan walked into her room and placed his bag down at the foot of her four-post bed. He opened it and put on his ski-mask. He removed his shirt and pants. Standing there in his boxers his hard cock was huge. He reached for her robe laying across the bottom of the bed. He pulled the tie from it and laid it on her bedside table.

Quickly he rolled Cara on to her back. Her eyes flew open and she started to fight him. Too shocked to scream she kicked and hit until he got her arms pinned down.

"You are going to be a good girl for me tonight."

"Do you understand me?"

Cara nodded her head.

"Good, now be still."

He grabbed the tie from her robe and blindfolded her with it. Cara opened her mouth to scream. Bryan covered it with his hand.

" I thought you understood."

"Please be a good girl."

He stood up slowly, testing her to see if she would try and move. He reached into his bag and got the ties. He tied each of her arms to opposite post on her bed so that they were crossed above her head. Then placed thigh cuffs on and connected her legs to her arms, so that her knees were pulled up to her chin. Exposing her perfectly shaved pussy. He ran his finger around the lips.

She shuddered, "Please don't do this."

Laughing, Bryan whispered "Do what?"

"Please let me go, you can have anything you want, just please don't touch me." Cara was starting to cry.

"There will be no crying tonight, you will enjoy this, I will have anything I want and all I want is you." Bryan laid beside her on the bed, happy he had chosen her for tonight's entertainment. He watched her trying to hold back the tears, her breast rising and falling as she took deep breaths to try and calm herself.

He started caressing her face tracing her lips with his fingertips.

"You have such a pretty mouth, but I think it would look better with my cock in it."

Cara jerked her head away and shouted "No! Please someone help! "

" I told you to be a good girl and you wouldn't get hurt, now shut up!"

"Maybe I will let you suck me later."

His fingers trailed the path from her neck to her breast slowly caressing her skin. He filled his hands with her breast, rolling each nipple between his fingers. He leaned his head down and took a nipple in his mouth. He took his time savoring each taste. Teresa started to struggle. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on.

" My patience is wearing thin, do you want me to be rough or would you like to enjoy this too?"

He pulled his boxers off and rubbed his cock against her breast. He straddled her stomach, reached for his bag and pulled out some lube. Squirting it between her breast he grabbed them and squeezed them tightly together. He started stroking his cock in between her beautiful breast.

"Do you like me in between your breast?" He whispered. She shook her head no.

"Liar!" He laughed again. "You know you want me to do this to you."

His strokes picked up in pace and she felt precum hit the hollow of her throat.

Her legs were getting in his way and he was getting irritated. He stopped his stroking, laid down beside her and licked her nipples.

"Maybe he changed his mind." She thought as she heard he got up & walked into the hallway and down the stairs. Then she heard him come back into the room.

"You look very beautiful blindfolded, & tied up with your pussy exposed to anyone who was to walk in."

His voice was getting closer with every word. He laid down between her legs and traced her private folds with his tongue, she shivered as she felt him place an ice cube into her.

"Baby, are you cold?" " I guess I will have to warm you up."

He started licking her in long strokes up and down her clit. She felt the tip of his finger enter her. She felt herself getting wet for him, not wanting too but not being able to stop herself.

Trying to buck him off she struggled once more. He wondered whether she was struggling more against the sensations building inside if her or against him. He thrust his finger all the way into her, finger fucking her hard while molesting her clit. He shoved another finger deep in fucking her harder and harder. She was still fighting the sensations so he stuck another finger deep in her tight pussy.

She came all over his fingers. He smiled feeling her juices coat his fingers.

"Would you like to taste your own juices, my love?

She struggled to turn her head and he wrapped the cum coated fingers around her throat.

"You don't like your own juices maybe you'll like mine."

He thrust his cock into her mouth. She gagged against his length, feeling him thrust himself all the way to her tonsils. He stroked in and out of her mouth with a vengeance. She struggled trying to keep stroke with him. The sight made him cum and he poured his hot semen down her throat.

to be continued...