Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
She gets her chance, but under strange circumstances.
2.7k words
42.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon sun came pouring into my eyes, waking me. From the first moment, I knew something was wrong, strange, out of place ...

"Good morning, time to rise and shine."

I knew that voice! I knew it, but couldn't see where or who it was coming from. The combination of the sun and the grogginess that just wouldn't go away made all my surroundings just a blur of color. I tried to lift myself up, my head started spinning. My arms couldn't hold my weight, and the fall came harder than I expected it to. I was not at home in my bed.

"Don't try to move too much, you're gonna make yourself sick."

He must have pulled curtains or blinds, because the sun went away, and my eyes went immediately from being strained by the sunlight to fighting to see through the complete darkness. I was going to be sick.

Familiar footsteps brought the voice closer. He kneeled down beside me and I felt his hand running through my hair, over my cheek, and down my neck.

"Maybe it's not time to rise and shine yet. Sleep some more. I'll be back later."

He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I tried to reach up to grab him, I'm not sure if I was trying to stop him or simply didn't want to be left alone in the darkness. My movements slow and delayed, he grabbed my arm by the wrist and laid it down next to me.

"I'll be back later."

It was then that I knew who he was.

I kept thinking back on the past few weeks, wondering what had happened and what had led things to this point, whatever this point was. I had known Adam for years. We had been buddies in college, both studying hard for a business degree. I had been attracted to him from the moment I saw him walk into the classroom on the first day we met. I could tell from his actions that he was attracted to me as well, but he was married. Nothing ever happened between the two of us, except some harmless flirting.

Adam and I lost touch after graduation, and almost a year had gone by without much communication. It wasn't until about 3 weeks ago, when I ran into him in a small coffee house after work that we reconnected. I found out that he was going through a divorce, and when he invited me to come by his house, I was definitely excited. Despite the lack of communication, and the other guys that had come in and out of my life, Adam had stayed on my mind.

But still, despite the time we had spent together enjoying each other's company, nothing had happened beyond more harmless flirting. I had tried to make it obvious that I was interested in more, with no response from Adam. I decided that I would have to be the one to make the first move.

Adam had invited me out for a drink, so I met him at the bar right on time, looking sexy as hell. I had taken special care to look good, so that when I did make my move, he wouldn't be able to resist. I spent the entire evening giving him "those looks", reaching over and touching him throughout the conversation. It wasn't too long before we were paying the tab and heading over to his place.

After we walked in the door of his apartment, Adam went to the fridge and poured us another drink. He brought them over to the couch, where I had already gotten comfortable. He sat down next to me and I decided it was now or never. I moved closer to him, leaned in and whispered, "Adam, you know I want you."

I pulled the bottom of my red dress up a little to give me more room to maneuver, and changed my position from sitting next to him to sitting on his lap, straddling him. He put his hands on my hips, pushing them down on to his own, and kissed me. Softly at first, but then slowly forced my mouth open and slid his tongue in to meet mine. He broke the kiss to move his mouth down on to my neck, and then back up to my ear where he whispered, "I want you, too."

As we kissed, I moved my hips against his, feeling that what he said was true. He moved his hands from my hips and felt his way up my stomach and over my breasts until he reached my shoulders. He took the spaghetti straps of my dress and pulled them down over the tops of my arms. Kissing my neck, shoulders, and my chest, he moved his hands onto my legs and moved up until they were under my dress and on my ass, and he grabbed on as I grinded on his cock, which was now rock hard.

All of a sudden, he stopped and pushed me away.

"Adam, what's wrong?"

"Let me up. You need to leave."

"What? Is something – did I do something wrong?"

"I told you, Dawn. You need to leave."

Frustrated and embarrassed, I regained my composure, found my purse, and headed for the door. I was almost there when he stopped me.

"Dawn, its not you. Its not that I don't want you, but I'm seeing someone. I want us to be friends, Dawn, and ... the girl I'm dating ... you know her."

That just added to the frustration and embarrassment.

"Who is it?"

Adam sighed and said, "It's Rebecca."

I wanted to scream. Rebecca was one of my arch rivals at work. She was a competitive, sneaky bitch. She'd do anything not only to see herself get ahead but to see me go down in flames. Now not only had she weaseled her way into a promotion that, by all rights, should have been mine, but she'd also weaseled her way into the bed of the man I'd been lusting over for years.

Without saying a word, I left. Adam had tried to contact me several times, but I ignored his phone calls. My pride wouldn't let me talk to him after what had happened. I'd managed to avoid him at all costs, until now ...

Waking up the second time wasn't nearly as difficult. Even though my head was pounding and the room was still dark, I could get a better idea of my surroundings. I was lying on the floor, but had a soft blanket underneath me. I was only in my bra and underwear. I reached my arms out to feel into the darkness, and there was nothing in my immediate reach. I tried to stand up, and realized that there was a chain around my left foot.

"Shit!" I said out loud, as I felt the chain around my foot and started following it, and found where it connected to the wall. Even though I couldn't see, I wasn't able to feel a way to get it off.

Adam must have heard me. I heard him walking towards the room where I was being held. The door opened, and he entered carrying a lit candle. I had been hoping he would turn the lights on, giving me a better view of the chain that held my ankle. He sat down on the floor next to me.

"God damn it, Adam, what the fuck is going on?"

"Call down, precious; everything's going to be alright."

"The hell it is!" I tried my hardest to hit him, but my reactions were still not as quick as they should have been. He must have drugged me. He grabbed my both my arms and pushed me flat against the floor. Pulling my arms to my sides, he climbed on top of me, pinning my arms against me with his legs. I was still trying to fight, but Adam's size versus mine made it useless. He was turned, the top half of his body facing away from me. He was doing something, but I couldn't see what. When he turned back around, he had a syringe in his hand.

I felt the needle sting as it entered my arm. I was screaming and kicking my legs, but it was no use. The drug took effect quickly, and soon I wouldn't have been able to fight anyway. Adam leaned forward and put his hand around my throat, tightly but not enough to interfere with my breathing. I was getting so sleepy.

"Adam ... what are you doing ..."

"Thinking about how good your throat is going to feel."

Then everything went black.

I woke up in a different place, the same feelings of grogginess and nausea as the first time, but more comfortable. I was in a bedroom; I was assuming it to be Adam's. The lamp was on. I looked around, and saw that even though my surroundings had changed, I was still trapped. My foot was chained to one of the posts of the bed. I was nude, but covered by a light sheet. The skin under my breasts and my knees felt damp.

"I must have had a bath," I murmured under my breath as I sat up and took a look around. There was a window in the room, but too far away for me to reach. There were drawers in the nightstand that the lamp sat on, but they were empty. I was desperate to find something to use as a weapon. I knew that I couldn't overpower Adam on my own.

I heard a key move in the lock, the door swung open, and there he was. Although my first instinct was to react the same way as I did before, I knew that he would just drug me again and I wouldn't know any more than what I know now. I swallowed hard and tried to stay calm.

He walked over to the bed and ran his hands through my hair again and kissed me. I did not kiss him back, but I did not fight him either. He pushed me back and laid on top of me, kissing me, with the sheet between us. He pulled the sheet down to my stomach, and moved his hands to my breasts. He ran his fingers softly over my nipples as his lowered his head, kissing down my neck and along my breastbone. He moved to my left nipple first, licking in small circles before taking it in his mouth and sucking and nibbling gently. As he did the same to my right, I tried to fight the arousal that was building despite my fear and anger. Adam was an attractive man, and I had wanted him for quite some time ...

Suddenly, Adam stopped. He rolled off of me and sat on the side of the bed. He took my hand and pulled me up, so that I was face to face with him. I grabbed the sheet to cover myself up, he knocked it away from me.

"Here's the deal: I'm going to fuck you, Dawn. I'm going to fuck you and as long as you cooperate with me and do everything that I say, you won't be hurt. Understand?"

I was infuriated. "No, I don't fucking understand, you piece of shit! You could have had me anytime you wanted me, and you're going to fucking chain me up and ..."

I was interrupted by a hard smack across my face.

"The first rule, baby, is I'm in charge, so you don't ask questions." Adam touched my cheek, and turned my face back towards his. "You understand now, precious?"

I simply shook my head yes, wiping tears from my eyes.

"Good. I don't want to hurt you, Dawn. I just want to make you feel good. Now kiss me."

I kissed him, fighting back the urge to cry. After a few seconds, he grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head back, and slapped me across the other side of my face.

"Kiss me. Kiss me like you did that night in my apartment. Kiss me like you want me."

Left without any options, I tried to comply. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that Adam and I were in a different place, that he was a different person then the man I was seeing now. It must have satisfied him, because in a moment, he was back on top of me.

"Now, where were we before I had to explain the rules?" he said, smiling, and returned his mouth to my right breast, sucking on that nipple as he twisted and massaged my left one with his hand. I could feel that same arousal building again, as much as I didn't want it to. My hips were moving on their own against his stomach, and I was getting wet. He must have felt it, and moved his hand from my breast to my pussy. He ran his finger up and down my slit. After teasing me for a few moments, he found his way to my clit. He rubbed slowly at first, in small circles, but read the movements of my hips and got faster as I did. Just as I felt like I was ready to explode, he came to a screeching halt. I started to protest, but decided against it.

"Don't worry, precious, you're going to cum, but not quite yet. There's something you have to do for me first."

Adam stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. His arms, chest, and stomach were all well toned. He undid the button and zipper of his pants and freed his cock, erect and ready for attention. He walked over to the bed, reached down and grabbed me by my hair again, pulling my head towards him, letting me know what he wanted me to do.

I closed my eyes and imagined again, a different time and place for me and Adam, because I was sure that any half-ass attempt on my part would end up with another slap across the face or worse.

I leaned down and rubbed my face over his balls, then began licking all over them, taking each one in my mouth and sucking it while I took his cock between my thumb and my index finger and started stroking slowly from the base all the way up and back down again. When I could feel the precum dripping on to my fingers, I moved my mouth to the head of his cock and start sucking slowly up and down, taking more and more of him into my mouth each time I went down, still stroking it with my hand.

"That's right, precious, let me feel your throat."

Adam was a well endowed man, not only long but thick, and I was having trouble taking him all the way in. I knew that I had to though, or there would be consequences. I pulled my mouth off of his cock, and licked around the head of it while I took a few deep breaths. Inhaling deeply, I brought my head forward and allowed him to push his cock as far into my throat as he could. Fighting the urge to gag, I moved my head up and down, allowing him to fuck my throat, while I played with his balls with one hand and dug my fingernails into his ass with the other.

I could tell he was ready to cum, and I was looking forward to breathing again. But instead he stopped, tightened his grip on my hair and pulled his cock out of my throat.

"That's enough, that was so good, precious," Adam said, rubbing my hair as I was taking in deep, ragged breaths and coughing. He leaned down and kissed me again.

"Dawn, I can't hurt you anymore. I'll give you your cell phone; you can call for help now, if you promise you won't press charges against me."

"I promise, Adam, just let me go."

He kissed me one last time, pulled his clothes on, and walked in the other room. He returned with my phone, threw it on the bed, and walked out without saying a word. I waited a few minutes and dialed the number.

"What is your emergency?"

Good question.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

African Adventure Ch. 01: Ava's Capture Ava is captured and is forced to submit to the tribal chief.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Calculated Moves An innocent gets a life changing internship.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Little Deer He's hunting his Little Deer, can she outrun him?in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Friend's Dad A teen wants her friends hot dad.in Mature
Adi's Defloration Pt. 01 Adi's doctors exam takes an erotic turn.in First Time
More Stories