Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
226 Followers

Amusing, he thought.

"Now my legs," Lexy ordered.

Thomas begun with her calves, working them over with his mouth, then her knees. And as he slowly worked up to her thighs, Lexy decided to show him exactly what he deserved for his efforts and obedience by pissing all over his head and back while he licked her thigh.

Thomas didn't move a muscle, stunned, he looked up at her when she was finished. "Was that what I think it was?"

"Better learn to love it," Lexy informed him. She parted her lower lips with her fingers and gave him another command, "Lick it."

"You want me to…"

"Lick me where I pee. Clean me," Lexy said without flinching as she pushed his face where it belonged.

Thomas was utterly shocked now but did as told anyway, for reasons he didn't even know.

When satisfied he'd done his job, she gave him a good slap in the face. "You should thank me now."

"Thank you?" Thomas posed it as a question rather than a sign of gratitude.

"You're welcome, bitch," Lexy said coldly as she stepped out of the shower.

What the hell had gotten into her? They'd just had great sex, and he was sure she'd loved every minute of, what could be going on in that crazy head of hers? There was no time to ponder it, he had to get going. He finished washing up and then went into the bedroom to get dressed. Lexy stood there watching him the whole time, wrapped in a towel.

"That was great sex, honey," Thomas commented, as he began to walk to the door with Lexy following him. "I'm glad we had that little talk when I got home."

"Oh, so am I" Lexy said. Now I know what an ungrateful prick you are and how you deserve to be treated, she thought to herself.

As Thomas got the door, Lexy grabbed his arm and told him to turn around. As he did, she dropped her towel to the floor, revealing her naked body to him once more.

"Do you have any idea how lucky you are?" She asked, doing a slow spin to show off all her assets.

"You are beautiful,' Thomas said honestly. "And sexy as hell."

"Tell me something I don't know," Lexy said.

"See you later hun, I have to run," Thomas said, leaning in to kiss her goodbye.

Lexy put a cease and desist hand in front of her lips, stopping him cold. "I don't think so. If you want to kiss something, kiss this," She said, turning around and spreading her cheeks.

Thomas hesitated.

"Go on. Get on your knees and kiss my asshole."

Again Thomas obeyed without quite knowing why. He kneeled, leaned in and planted a kiss on her hole, she reached behind herself and held his face there. "I want to feel tongue, bitch. Kiss my ass the way you wish you could kiss my lips!"

Smothering him with her ass, and holding his head firmly, Thomas French kissed her sphincter until she felt content to release him.

"From now on when you want to kiss me, that's where you put it," Lexy informed him.

"Yeah…um…..right," Thomas reluctantly agreed, wanting to get away from this sudden weirdness that had come over his wife.

"Go away now," Lexy shoed him.

"See you later," Thomas said awkwardly as he went out the door.

"Yeah you will," Lexy said as the door closed. "I got plans for you bitch! I'll show you who's the slut!"

...To be continued...

Turned
Turned
226 Followers
12