Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Tease and Denial fantasy lived out.
5k words
4.58
76.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

I should have known better. These things never seem to turn out the way I imagine them. I thought this would heighten the experience. I thought this would increase the pleasure. I thought I would love this, but after only three days I was just desperate....desperate for release...desperate to cum...

It all started several months ago when I confessed to my wife how much the idea of Tease and Denial turned me on. She certainly did not understand my infatuation and, for most of the last few months, I figured it was a dead topic. That was until three days ago...

Jess came out of the master bathroom and demanded that I strip. I smiled wryly as I rose from the bed and removed my clothes. I love when she takes control. I love when she is in charge.

"Are you ready to begin?" she inquired.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded with my hands folded behind me and eyes down. From previous experience I knew this was the position she required.

"Good," she responded and allowed her robe to fall to the floor. After taking her bath she had decided to stay completely naked. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she had shaved her pussy bare. This was a rare but welcomed occurrence. My dick began to grow instantly.

She was truly a sight to behold even if it was only peripheral. At five foot six and just into her thirties, my wife is still my deepest fantasy. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and short dark brown hair that reveals her inviting neck to me. (I cannot count the times I have snuggled up behind her in the kitchen as I planted kiss after kiss down her sultry nape.) Her tits are a delicious C-cup with tantalizing brown nipples and tips the size of pencil erasers. Her legs are not long, but I love their form. There is nothing more I love to have wrapped around my head. My favorite attribute is her incredible round bottom. I could write five more paragraphs explaining its splendor, but I will just say that It is the embodiment of perfection.

Slowly she walked around me tracing my body with her finger tips. "I am really going to enjoy this tonight," she announced, "although I'm not so sure you will."

My cock twitched a little with excitement at those words. Through ten delightful years of marriage we had tried many different things, but one of her favorites was to spank my ass with a riding crop. I thought for sure this was what she had in mind. It would hurt like hell, but it always got my dick hard and her pussy sopping wet. Besides that, it furthered her role of dominance over me, and I enjoyed nothing more.

To my surprise this was not what she had in mind. "Crawl over here," she demanded as she sat down on the edge of the far side of the bed. As I approached she spread her legs and grabbed me by the back of the head. It was unnecessary to push my face into her newly shaven pussy, but the illusion was not lost on me.

Slowly, at first, I pushed my tongue between her lips and opened her up. I placed my tongue flat against her clit and began to hum low in my throat as I licked. In almost no time at all she was getting wetter and wetter. With every moment that passed she became more and more aroused and pulled my hair even harder. I did not care. Voraciously I pushed my face deep into her. I simply could not get enough. She began to moan loudly as her juices filled my throat. They were salty sweet like caramel corn. I wanted more.

I continued to lick, suck, and tongue her pussy in every way imaginable. I loved every second. I loved the pleasure I gave her... maybe even more than she enjoyed receiving it. After servicing her for as long as she would allow me she finally pushed my head away, "that's enough...for now," she said tauntingly.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said appreciatively. My face glistened with her juices as I caught my breath.

After allowing herself a few moments to catch her breath she pulled herself off the bed and ordered me to take her place. Once I was in position she stood before me. Her beautiful breasts swayed teasingly in front of my face. She reached down between my legs and grabbed my swollen member. "You are going to have to control yourself tonight," she said as she tugged it roughly, "Do you understand? I don't want you coming too early."

"Yes, I understand," I gulped. I really had no idea.

She released my cock and pushed her tits into my face. With one hand I fondled her breast and teased her nipple while my lips and tongue worked feverishly on the other. Over the next several minutes I alternated back and forth between them. Occasionally I would bite softly down on one and she would moan her approval.

After she had sufficiently worked herself up again she pushed me down on the bed and told me to position myself in the center. I quickly complied. Then she lied down next to me, but while I was on my back she faced me on her side. With my hands up over my head she began to caress my body without ever saying a word.

With just her finger tips she would trace up and down my chest, around my nipples, over my hips, and along the inside of my thigh. My cock was waiting impatiently for attention. With every pass it would twitch with anticipation and she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

Finally, after tracing my body from top to bottom a half-a-dozen times, her hand found my cock. She grabbed my shaft firmly and pumped it slowly. I cooed my appreciation. She smiled knowingly.

As she continued pumping my cock she rose and straddled me in a reverse cowgirl fashion. Her gorgeous ass sat down on my chest and I felt her wetness on my stomach as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Don't come yet," she said teasingly as she looked back over her shoulder at me. By now I was squeezing her glorious butt and giving it an occasional swat.

After a few more minutes of teasing she rose up and slid back so that her pussy was in position over my face. Without ever releasing my member she sat down on my nose and mouth and I began to lick away once more. This was my favorite way to cum and she knew it. I could think of no better way than getting my cock played with while eating out her deliciousness. I was in heaven.

Over the next several minutes I continued to lap away at her pussy as she varied the rate of speed with which she pumped my member. It was not much longer before I felt the cum boiling in my balls and my orgasm approaching. She must have sensed it as well.

"Not yet," she responded to my writhing and turned her attention to my balls. Tenderly she caressed my rising boys and my arousal continued to grow in spite of her instruction.

"Please Mistress," I begged. My orgasm was close and she had never denied me the pleasure before.

This time she just laughed maniacally. She pumped my cock a few more times and then released it completely just seconds short of orgasm. I moaned my disapproval and she climbed off of me.

"Don't move," she ordered as she climbed off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

A few minutes later she returned... wearing her pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. I was stunned.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" she asked deviously. "Didn't you tell me you wanted to try Tease and Denial?"

A moment of realization swarmed over my body. "Er, yes, but," was all I could stammer. My cock was on the verge of explosion and overwhelmed with frustration.

Jess crawled into bed and pulled the covers up over herself. "Good Night," she cooed, "and don't even think about finishing by yourself."

Ten minutes later she was fast asleep. It would take me well past an hour before I could relax enough to go to sleep myself.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

The next day at work seemed to go on forever. I wanted so desperately for the day to be over so I could get home and finish what we had started the day before. After what seemed to be the longest day man had ever experienced, 5 o'clock finally came and I went home.

During Supper the conversation was normal. We did the typical work related crap and such, but I was dying to get to the bedroom. However, I knew if I pushed the issue it would only draw the conclusion out even further. Ten years of marriage told me that.

Finally the time came and we found ourselves in the bedroom together. Once again she ordered me out of my clothes, but this time she went and retrieved her riding crop as I had expected she would the night before.

"Last night was tough for you, wasn't it?" she asked devilishly as she slapped the crop on the inside of her hand.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded.

"Not quite as much fun as you thought was it?" she continued.

"No, Mistress," I admitted.

"Well maybe tonight we can resolve that for you," she remarked. "But for right now I need to see if you've been good."

I really had no idea what she was thinking or what she had in mind. I just froze waiting for her next command.

"Grab your dick and hold it up for me," she ordered, "I need to make sure those balls are still full."

As instructed I pulled my semi-erect member up against my stomach so that she had an unrestricted view of my testicles.

"Now spread your legs a little," she ordered as she slapped the inside of my thigh with her crop. I obeyed immediately.

Jess took my balls in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze. After that she rolled them methodically along her fingertips. "They seem pretty full to me," she announced. "It looks like you passed."

I sighed in relief. I knew I had obeyed, but you just never know.

"Now lean over and grab your ankles," she ordered.

"But I thought..." was all I could utter before she snapped.

"Yes, you passed," she barked, "this is just going to be a small taste of what you would have received had you taken matters into your own hands."

Jess laughed deviously at her own pun and pulled the riding crop back to deliver the first blow. I heard it whistle through the air a brief moment before it struck harshly on my ass.

SMACK!

I could not help but jump a little as it hit.

SMACK!

Another hit before my heels even fell back to the floor.

SMACK!

The third hit. I could tell she was enjoying this by the little grunts and giggles between each blow.

SMACK!

My ass was on fire.

SMACK!

The fifth and final blow landed and then she instructed me to stand. "That is just a tiny sample of what you will receive if you disappoint me," she said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"I don't think you do," she responded curtly and turned me to face her. "Your dick belongs to me. Your balls belong to me. Your ass belongs to me. Even your cum belongs to me."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded still catching my breath.

"If you do anything I do not approve, you will be dealt with... harshly." As she said this she grabbed my package and gave it a sharp tug.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered once more.

"Good," she said joyfully. Her entire demeanor changed in a second. "Now we can get onto the fun stuff. You do want to cum today, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered yet again. A glimmer of hope seemed to be peeking out of this otherwise uncertain evening.

Jess laid her riding crop down and took her place at the edge of the bed as she had the night before. In almost no time at all I had gone from taking a beating to engaging in one of the most pleasurable things I can think of, eating my wife's pussy.

Eagerly I knelt before her and planted my face determinedly between her legs. In a matter of seconds my tongue was licking her already dampened pussy and my lips were wrapped around her clit. She lay back and enjoyed my services as I worked tirelessly to give her the pleasure she desired. Several times over the next half-an-hour or so she would raised her hips and squeeze her legs against my head as she exploded in orgasm. With every climax I found a new level of motivation and energy. In addition my cock got harder and harder until she finally planted her foot on my shoulder and pushed me away. The sight of her breasts rising and falling as she panted heavily took my desire to another level, but I held my position of kneeling on the floor.

"Very good, Slave," she complimented as she rose from the bed. "Now take your position in the center of the bed."

I moved in position as I had the night before except this time she told me to grab hold of the black steel rods used to decorate the headboard. I was warned not to let go.

Jess took a bottle of lube from the nightstand and squeezed a glob into her hand. Then she rubbed the lube up and down my shaft and onto my balls. I moaned my approval. Over the next twenty minutes she slowly slid her hand up and down my cock and tenderly kneaded my balls. It felt really good, but really did not take me that close to the edge. My desire for her to pick up the pace was almost overwhelming and she knew it.

"Now for the fun part," she announced. Then she climbed on top of me and slid her pussy down over my cock. For a moment she just sat there as she reminded me that I was not allowed to come without her permission.

Once I had acknowledged my understanding she began to ride my cock. For the first few minutes she would slowly slide her pussy up and down my shaft. It felt incredible. She was obviously enjoying it as well.

Jess closed her eyes and her hands rose to meet her breasts. I watched wide-eyed as she played with her incredible tits and pulled on her magnificent nipples. She was soon moaning as she started to buck up and down on top of me even faster.

It did not take long before she was really pushing herself down into my crotch as she rode me like a true cowgirl. Her moans of pleasure had turned to yelps of anticipation. I could sense her impending orgasm as her pussy squeezed my excited member. With every passing moment I drew closer and closer to the edge. I knew I would not be able to stop myself from cumming if this continued. Suddenly I felt her hand move back behind her and grab my rising balls. This had the desired affect of slowing my impending climax, but did not slow her down one bit.

Jess continued to bounce up and down on my raging erection. "Yes, Yes, Yes," she screamed as she rode herself to orgasm after orgasm. It was simply amazing. My only regret was that I was not feeling the same gratification she was at that moment.

"That was amazing," she crowed and then leaned down to kiss me. Our tongues danced with one another as our lust mixed with passion.

As Jess climbed off of me she exclaimed, "I think I am going to make you wait one more day..." Then she disappeared into the bathroom.

Frustration and bewilderment overcame me. I wanted so badly to come. I was so close. I could not help but wonder if tomorrow would really be the day or if she would just string me on even further.

Finally Jess emerged from the bathroom dressed in her pajamas. This time she walked over to me and caressed my package lovingly. "This is what you asked for, isn't it?" She asked already knowing the answer. My cock twitched with every touch knowing that this was the limit to the contact I would receive. There was no way I would be allowed to cum.

After a few minutes of teasing, Jess gave my cock a gentle slap and retreated to her side of the bed. I went to take a cold shower. By the time I returned she was fast asleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Today I went to work even more frustrated than the day before. I was anxious to get the day over with, but at the same time I was very apprehensive. I wanted desperately to get home and finish what we had started, but I feared my pleasure would be denied once more. The mystery of the evening before me flooded my mind throughout the day. I am not sure if I actually got anything of substance done at work, but it was finally over and I headed home.

On my way home I received a text from Jess:

Stop and get yourself something to eat and then hurry home.

I have plans for you! ;)

I felt a twinge of excitement shoot to the end of my cock as I read her note. Then I felt butterflies in my stomach. Nervousness and anticipation were brawling over which emotion could take control. I pulled into a drive-thru and ordered something small. I knew I would not be able to eat much, but I hoped the little I ate would calm my nerves a little.

Ten minutes later I pulled into my driveway as I polished of the last of my burger. As I turned off the car and exited I took a deep breath and headed towards the door. I could feel my heart beat as I reached for the door knob. Before I could open it I noticed the note taped to the door.

Take off all your clothes and leave them on the step.

Knock when you are ready, and I will let you in.

I could not believe how seriously she was taking this. Part of me felt the butterflies returning, but another side of me was really excited that she was really getting into one of my fantasies.

Now that I had stripped, I knocked on the door. Jess opened it almost immediately. My eyes feasted on the sight before me. For the last two nights Jess had spent our time together completely naked, but tonight was different. Tonight she wore a pair of black leather boots that zipped up the back up to her knees. It was amazing to see how one pair of three inch high heeled boots could transform a woman.

All she wore was those boots, but those boots changed everything. They made her even more menacing. They made her even more deviant. They made her even more powerful. And somehow, they made her even more sexy. My cock jumped to attention in appreciation.

"Follow me," she ordered softly as she walked away. I stepped in the door and followed her to the Great Room where she sat down in the arm chair.

"I thought we would start in here tonight," she said spreading her legs and motioning me into position. The moment my tongue reached out to lick her waiting pussy she draped her boot encased legs over my shoulders and dug the heels into my back. The pain was minimal but the effectiveness of her control was total. I would have done anything for her.

For the next hour I licked her pussy from top to bottom and side to side. I am not sure how many orgasms she had, but tonight she was insatiable. I sucked, licked, and flicked every inch until my face was soaked many times over. I tried every trick I knew until my jaw was sore and then I even made up some more. My tongue was beginning to cramp when I finally felt her hand on my shoulder as she huffed for me to stop. For several minutes she sat back in the chair with her eyes closed as she caught her breath. I took that time to do the same.

Finally she spoke, "Are you ready?" she asked.

"For what?" I responded.

"That moment you have been dying for," she said with a gleam in her eye.

"Yes, I think so," I blurted.

"You don't look it," she shot back motioning to my now lifeless member.

Before I could respond she ordered me to stand and grab my ankles. I obeyed.

"I am insulted," she announced as she rested her hand on my submissive bottom. "I look like this, and you present me with that."

"I am sorry, Mistress," I apologized. We both knew it had nothing to do with how she looked, but everything to do with exhaustion from the last hour's activities, but that would not have been nearly as interesting to address.

SMACK!

Her bare hand came down hard on my flesh.

SMACK!

This time she hit the other cheek.

SMACK!

Now back to the right...

SMACK!

...and to the left again.

This continued until she had landed a total of ten blows to my now crimson ass. As she instructed me to stand upright she laughed at how she could feel the heat off my bottom, but was also pleased to see it had the desired effect. My cock was back at full attention.

Jess grabbed my erection and led me quickly into the bedroom. It hurt as she tugged, but I did a sufficient job of keeping up.

Once again I took my place in the center of the bed. Before I even had the chance to lay my head back she was straddling my chest and reaching up over my head. Her beautiful breasts bounced teasingly in my face, but that was not the point.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12