Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
He wanted to see his wife with another man.
4.4k words
3.7
102.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
934 Followers

I met Joan in a chat room. I don't remember why I went there, maybe I was just bored. I was just noodling around on my PC when I ended up in a BDSM chat room. I was watching the repartee' going on and all of it seemed so childish. A few subs and some wannabe Doms; then one name caught my eye. The screen name was 'curious mom' and she was not taking part in the discussion. On a lark, I clicked on her name and typed,

"What are you curious about?"

I received no response.

"Come on. I have seen you here for the part 15 minutes and you never joined the conversation. What are you curious about Mom?"

Again no response. Then finally a reply.

"Domination and submission."

"Which; top or bottom?"

"Which is what?"

"A top is a Dominant personality and a bottom is a submissive one."

"Oh, I see."

"Which are you curious about?"

Again no response.

"Do you want me to guess what you are curious about?"

Again no response

"I think you are curious about submission."

No response

"This doesn't seem to be much of a discussion, so I will just leave you being curious."

"No, wait, ........submission."

"You want to know what submission entails? If you might be a submissive?"

"Yes."

"It means to give up control of yourself to another, not only your body, but your mind and your free will. To obey your Dominant, be it a man or a woman and to dedicate your life to his or her satisfaction."

"Sexual satisfaction?"

"In everything, but sex is a very important part of it."

"Oh."

"Your pussy is wet now, isn't it?"

No response.

"ISN'T IT?"

"Yes."

"Your nipples are stiff, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"You would like to touch your self now, rub your nipples or clit. Maybe masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Well I don't want you to. I want you think about what happened here today and I will meet you here again tomorrow at the same time. Goodbye."

With that I signed off and left the chat room.

The next day I was back at the same time and she was there, waiting, not taking part in the discussion.

I opened with,

"Did you touch yourself?"

"No, you told me not to."

"Good girl. Now you see I have some measure of control over you. How does it feel?"

"I don't know. Good I guess. No responsibility on my part."

"Are you home alone?"

"Yes, the kids are in school."

"Get naked."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off your clothes."

No response.

"WELL?"

"I'm naked now."

"How do you feel?"

"I don't know. Funny, exposed."

"Turned on, wet?"

"Yes."

"I want you to feel my hand on top of yours. Moving it to your nipple. Open palm rubbing your tit and your nipple. Feel the tingle go down your belly to your pussy. Don't type, just obey. Feel my hand guide yours down your belly to cover your pussy. Feel how wet you are. Wet your finger inside of you. Move that wet finger to your clit. Now rub that sweet juice on your slit. Faster now. Now cum!"

I waited, then asked,

"How was that?"

She left the room.

The next day I was back but she was not. I came back the next day and there she was, waiting silently.

"I see you are back. Where were you yesterday?"

"I didn't want to do that again. I was afraid to come back. I felt so guilty."

"Why?"

"I am married. I have two children."

"But?"

"I can't stay away. It was too incredible. I never had an orgasm like that with my husband."

"Do you know why?"

"No."

"Because you gave up control of yourself to me. It freed you of your inhibitions because you were obeying me. What you were doing was masturbating because I told you to do so. At the time you didn't feel guilt. I freed you from that and it felt good."

We did some more cyber sex and I got her off another time and she admitted it was just as good as last time and I left her with the promise to meet again on Monday, same time.

Monday came and she was there waiting for me again.

"How was your weekend?"

"Good."

"How do you feel now?"

"Horny, excited."

"You like what's happening to you, don't you."

"Yes."

"We are going to take it to the next level now."

"Oh?"

"It only gets better."

"OK."

"What's your phone number?"

No response.

"If I don't get your number, I am gone."

No response.

"Goodbye."

"Wait."

I waited, then again,

"Goodbye."

"Wait, OK." and she gave me her phone number. "Please don't call me unless we meet here first."

The interesting thing was that she was in the same area code and I was and I knew I could get her address from the reverse directory.

"Of course I won't. I don't want to destroy your marriage but I do want to make you my slave."

"I thought I am a submissive. What's the difference?"

"You will know when it happens."

"What is your name, I can't call you 'curious' or 'mom."

Again a hesitation,

"Just your first name."

"Joan."

We went on to do phone sex and she was totally into it, and truth be told, I was getting off on it too. When she came she was so vocal it was a good thing she was alone. Then on Friday she typed that I couldn't call, one the kids was home from school sick. I said,

"I understand but you have make it up to me. When do you do your marketing?"

"Usually on Saturday with my husband and the kids. But if my son is still sick Harry will have to stay home with him."

"Whether you go with him or not I want you to wear a skirt and blouse and high heels, nothing else."

"No underwear?"

"Nothing else."

"I will feel like I am naked."

"Exactly."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Look any time you want to stop this, all you have to do is refuse my request and we are finished. My requests are the same as commands and if you don't obey, I will leave you. Is that what you want?"

"No."

"When you get to the market I want you to question the produce manager about which item is firmer and stronger, zucchini, carrots or bananas."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"If you don't do it, don't come back here on Monday."

Monday came and she was in the chat room when I got there.

"Hello Joan, how was you weekend."

"My god, it was incredible."

"What happened?"

"I went to the market just as you told me to and I was so turned on by feeling so naked. I felt like every man that looked at me could tell what slut I was. When I was talking to the produce man I swear I was leaking down my leg. I was so hot that when I got home I sent the kids out to play and I dragged my husband into our bedroom and I fucked him. I never did anything like that before. I was insatiable and he didn't know what hit him. I fucked him in the afternoon and again that night after the kids went to bed and I would have done it again in the morning except that the kids were up before we were."

"Did you like the weekend?"

"I loved it."

"Do you realize what you called yourself?"

"What?"

"A slut."

"I did, didn't I?"

"Yes."

"Then I guess I am."

"Not entirely yet, but soon. Do you know the Starbucks near you on 2nd St?

"Yes."

"Be there at 10am tomorrow. Wear the same clothes you wore to the market Saturday."

"Ohhhh godddddd."

I hung up the phone.

I walked into Starbucks five minutes late and she was there sitting in the back corner watching the door. I looked around and there was one man and two women in the whole place. I knew which one was her the minute I looked at her, she was so nervous. Her face was pretty, not beautiful, I couldn't see much of her figure. I stood in front of her and said,

"Hello Joan."

"Hello...... I don't even know your name."

"Just call me Sir. Try it again."

"Hello Sir."

I sat opposite her, facing the wall and I put a two foot long piece of two inch wide black velvet ribbon on the table in front of her.

"Tie this around your neck as tight as you can then move the bow to the back. Now look at yourself in that mirror. Tell me what you are feeling now."

"I don't know. Excited, controlled, obedient."

"Open the buttons on your blouse, all the way to your waist."

"There are people here."

"Look around, no one is looking at you. Do it or get up and leave."

Her hand went to her collar and the buttons became undone.

"Now show me a nipple, I want to see how excited you are."

"Please not now, not here."

"I thought I told you to call me Sir."

"Please Sir."

"Listen to me carefully. Either you obey me without question or get out. If you stay you will be punished and it will be painful. If you leave, you will never hear from me again."

Her left hand pulled back her blouse and the right lifted her tit and moved it into my view. The tit was bigger and the nipple was longer than I expected and she was obviously very aroused.

"Ok, put it back. Now get up, walk out the door, turn right and walk around the corner. Wait there until I pull up and get in the car with me. No, don't button the blouse."

She did as she was told and I could see how she was struggling to keep her hands at her sides. I saw her walk around the corner and took my time going to the car and picking her up. She got in the car and I asked,

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like a whore, Sir. Two different cars stopped and the guys wanted me to get in with them."

I reached out and pulled her to me and kissed her, tongue in deep and my hand pinched a nipple. Then I whispered,

"Cum for me slut."

I could feel her body shudder and hear her moan,

"oooh goddddddd."

"Who is at your house now?"

"No one, the kids don't come home from school until three o'clock."

I dropped her of in front of her house with instructions to wait for me in the hallway with the front door unlocked, wearing only her shoes and the velvet ribbon, while I parked the car around the corner. She obeyed and she was waiting as I closed the door and I finally got a good look at her figure. Her tits were big and beginning to sag and her hips were a bit broad, definitely not centerfold material, but she was made for fucking. I had her mouth, her cunt and her ass before school was out and by the time I left, she had cum a least once for each penetration. When I left I told her I would meet her on line again tomorrow at the usual time.

She was prompt, as usual, and I opened with,

"How did you like yesterday, Joan?"

"It was wonderful Sir; I was never so turned on in all my life."

"Another question. Why were you in the chat room last week?"

No response.

"Joan?"

"Because of my husband, Sir."

"Your husband?"

"Yes Sir, he wants to see me with another man."

"What."

"Yes Sir, at first I told him I wouldn't do it but he kept after me and I finally gave in but I told him I wouldn't do any one we know and that I would be the one to find the man to do it with."

"So you came to the chat room."

"Yes Sir, I thought if I could find a man to dominate me I wouldn't have to feel the guilt so much."

"So how do you feel about all of this now?"

"I think I am in love with you Sir, It has been better than I ever could have imagined."

"Did you tell Hubby about our adventure the other day?"

"Yes Sir, I told him when we got into bed last night."

"And what did he say about that?"

"He wants you to come for dinner at eight o'clock Saturday night. The kids will be in bed by then and he wants to watch us do it after dinner."

Talk about sick, no wonder I was able to take control of her so easily. This guy must be around the bend but who am I to pass up a hot MILF like Joan. So after a couple of days of cyber and phone sex with Joan, I was there at eight on Saturday night.

Harry opened the door for me and extended his hand in greeting. I ignored it and said,

"Hello Harry."

He withdrew his hand and answered,

"Hello Sir." It was the only name he knew and my suspicion was conformed, he was probably just as submissive as she was!

Then I saw Joan. She was dressed as instructed, wearing only her choker and high heels. She looked so desirable and I could see how aroused she was. Those nipples were almost an inch long.

"Hello Sir," she said.

"Is that how you greet me?" I opened my arms for her.

"Oh no Sir," and she ran to my embrace

Her arms went around my neck and her body, from her knees to her lips, fused itself to mine. Her nipples were like bullets trying to penetrate my chest and her hand was behind my head pulling it down so she could get her tongue into my mouth. My hands grabbed her luscious ass and I pulled her against my hardened cock. I looked at Harry and the dumb fuck was stroking his cock through his pants.

"Do you understand this Harry? Do you realize that when she wears this choker she belongs to me? You can't kiss her, you can't hold her, and you can't fuck her. She is my property and my slut."

"Yes Sir, I understand. She looks so hot and so beautiful; this is what I want for her."

"Then go sit in that chair over there and get your hands off your cock. When she is with me your cock belongs to me to and all you can do is watch."

I turned her around to face him and I placed one hand on her tit and the other around her waist. I wanted him to see it all and as I pinched her nipple, she moaned. I bent her from the waist then put her elbows on his knees, I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head up and said,

"Look in his eyes."

As she did I slid my cock into her and she groaned.

"Is this what he wanted for you?

"Yes"

"Are you sorry you did it for him?"

"No."

"Tell him you want to be my slut."

"Harry, I want to be his slut."

"Now cum for me slut."

And cum she did, looking into her husbands eyes; she came so hard I could hardly hold her up. I came too, inside of her, and so did Harry without touching himself, but he was still inside his pants.

The three of us were frozen in time for just a few moments, digesting what had just happened. I sat down and pulled her to sit crossways on my lap. Her arms went around my neck and her face went against my shoulder. She way quietly crying, I said,

"Is this what you wanted Harry?"

"Yes......no.....I don't know. It was so much more intense than I expected."

"How about you Joan, how do you feel?"

"It was incredible."

"Do you want it to end?"

"God no, I want you for my lover forever."

"I will never be your lover."

"Oh, please don't say that."

"But I will be your Master."

I felt a shiver go through her body and she said.

"Ohhhhhyesssssssssss."

I looked back at Harry,

"Are you going to give her to me when I want her?"

"I don't know. I never intended it to go this far."

She lifted her head and said to him,

"You started this, I didn't want to do it, but now this is what I want. Whenever he asks for me I am going to him whether you like it or not. Now you can share me or I will leave you but I will never leave my Master." Harry said,

"I don't want you to leave me."

"And I don't want to leave you or my children, so what will it be?"

He hung his head in defeat and mumbled,

"I'll share."

She squealed with delight and slid off my lap and sat in his,

"Oh thank you honey, don't worry I am going to keep you happy. Oh, what am I sitting in? You're wet. You didn't. Yes, you did. Oh Harry!"

She got up and sure enough there was the evidence of his ejaculation on the front of his pants. I knew then that I had not only her but him too. He would be her cuckold husband and I would have my fun with both of them.

"It's after nine o'clock and you invited me for dinner, how about we eat now." Harry said,

"Wait a few minutes; I want to go change my clothes."

I looked at him steely eyed and said,

"Didn't you forget the 'Sir' part?"

"This is still my house."

He looked at me and I could see the resentment in his eyes and I knew I had to quash this rebellion at once.

"When I am in this house, this is my house and she is my slut and for that matter so are you. I will use her and you in any way I wish and I will get the respect and obedience that I deserve. She already knows that if she disobeys me, I will walk, and I am telling you that the same applies to you. If I walk because of you, do you think she will walk with me or stay with you? Even if she stays with you what do you think your life will be like?"

I looked from him to her and back at him. Her eyes were shining with admiration and his were downcast and his shoulders were slumped in dejection.

"May I change my clothes Sir?"

"Just take them off and get naked. That's good enough for the rest of the night.

Joan had every thing ready for dinner so I made him our butler. I sat at the head of the table and I had her put a cushion on the floor and sit on it next to me. He served me and put a plate next to me for her and I had him sit at the other end with his dinner. I ate and fed her hers and we excluded him from our conversation. I had her laughing and happy, eager to please me and while he was busy serving and clearing she was under the table fondling and sucking on my cock. After dinner I asked him if he wanted to watch any more. He declined so I took her to bed and it was a repeat of the afternoon fuck session. I left her exhausted and asleep, at 3am.

I called her at lunch time on Sunday.

"Hello Joan."

"Hello Sir, I am so glad you called."

"How is everything at home?"

"Quiet Sir, he took the kids to the swimming pool so I could sleep."

"How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful. I love you Sir. Can I see you today?"

"No, you have your kids to take care of and I want you to take care of Harry too."

"You mean I have to......"

"Yes, everything you do for me I want you to do for him."

"I don't know if he is up to it, Sir.

"Well now that you are officially a slut you will figure out a way."

She giggled and said, "Yes Sir, if you say so."

I told her to meet me tomorrow at the downtown mall; I wanted to take her shopping. We went to a naughty lingerie shop and we bought her a shelf bra, a push up bra and even a maternity bra (so I could uncover her nipples). We bought a corset that was so tight she could hardly breathe but it was amazing what it did for her hips and bust and thigh high stockings that didn't need garters. Blouses and dresses to show her cleavage and skirts tight enough to display that round ass. I sure hope Harry could afford it all. When I took her home and dropped her off I told her I was taking her dancing next Saturday night and she could invite Harry to come along.

I called her on Tuesday and when I asked how everything was, she said Harry was pissed off over how much money she had spent. I asked,

"Did you fuck him good?"

"Oh yes Sir, by the time we finished he was happy camper."

"Did you tell him about Saturday?"

"No Sir not yet, I left him happy."

"Smart girl."

"But I need your loving Sir."

"I'll be over there Wednesday and then we will have Saturday."

I fucked her Wednesday from 10 till 2. She is such an insatiable slut; I think I created a monster. I came to pick her up on Saturday at eight o'clock, Harry answered the door. He was wearing shorts and a tee shirt when he said,

"Hello Sir."

"Harry, you are not dressed to come with us."

"No Sir, it bothers me too much to see how she is with you."

"What's the matter Harry isn't your sex life better than it ever was?"

"It is Sir, but knowing she is this way because of you still hurts."

"Live with it Harry, I am enjoying her too much to give her up now."

Just then she came into the room and she was breath taking. I guess she had gone to the beauty parlor and that, added to the lingerie and dress we had bought, made her feel beautiful and it showed through her. She did a little pirouette in front of us and asked,

"How do I look?" I could only say,

"Magnificent."

The dress showed plenty of cleavage and combined with a new bra that lifted and separated, her tits showed as beautiful half moons. The tight skirt somehow showed her ass as twin mounds that wiggled with every step she took. She had transformed, from a run of the mill MILF, to a sex goddess and she was mine.

murphy621
murphy621
934 Followers
12