Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
BDSM story based around the UK police force.
2.4k words
4.08
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked away from my friend's house, along the lonely, dark road towards the bus stop. It was on his patch and I wished I could finally see him in his uniform for a secret fuck. A van screeched to a halt at the side of me. I spun round to see a manly figure jump out and bundle me into the back of the van. Before I could get a proper look round a silky scarf was placed round my eyes and tied round the back of my head. I stood still in the van, trembling and breathless wondering what was going on. All was dark and I could hear nothing for a few moments. "Lift up your arms." I heard the man say in a low, deep voice. I did as I was told, though I was sure I knew the voice from somewhere. My dress was pulled up and over me in a swift move and I was now standing there with just my underwear. Hands griped the side of my arms and positioned me into a seat. "We are going to have some fun," the voice stated. Despite my fear a little jolt of sexual excitement ran through my body. The familiar voice tingled my senses. He took my hands behind the seat and handcuffed them together. I have never been handcuffed and the thrill of the situation was increasing as well as my fear.

He left me and I heard the slam of the door shortly followed by the ignition starting up. We pulled out and as we did I heard a police siren blearing. I was in a police van? I couldn't believe it, I'd done nothing wrong, and I've never been in trouble with the police before now. I shook my head, something wasn't quite right. I was sitting in my underwear, blind folded and handcuffed in the back of a police van. My heart was pounding harder. I could feel my blood course through my veins. The adrenaline was kicking in and my breathing became shallow. I took a moment to gather my thoughts and try to think clearly and calmly. It clicked into place - it must be Him. I swallowed hard and piped up "Sir?" He said nothing and carried on driving. I suddenly became self conscious and tried to hide my almost nakedness. "Sit up straight slut. Open your legs like a good girl." It was Him! We have never played like this before. I didn't dare disobey.

The siren went off and we slowed down, eventually coming to a stop. I was still in the dark and had no clue as to where I was or even what was going to happen to me. I heard the seat belt click open and he moved towards the back where I was. I sensed he was standing in front of me. I gasped as he took hold of a fist full of hair, tilted my head back and possessed my mouth with his. His tongue assaulted me, thrashing all over. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth as he grabbed my right breast and squeezed hard. I knew that would leave a bruise, something I relished in. His hand then slipped under my bra and teased my nipple just before he abruptly pulled away all contact with my body.

I must have pulled a face as he took hold of my chin saying "Don't pout whore. We are just getting started." My body tensed at those words. I didn't even have time to think of what he had planned for me as soon as he released my chin I heard the flick of his asp. He held it to my cheek and started trailing it along my jaw line, over my lips and to my other cheek. I could feel the flush heating the side of my cheek and jaw as my excitement grew, making the touch of the cold metal a stark contrast. It then travelled down my neck, sending shivers down my spine, my collar bone and down the centre of my chest descending further down towards my cleavage, which was now rising and falling sharply. The cold metal of the asp hovered around each breast in turn, slipping under the lace of my bra and caressing each nipple, hardening them in its wake. It then left my breasts and followed the contours of my hips, dipping in and out of my curves down the left side of my body. My skin responded with goosebumps as the asp went further down my body and onto my thighs. I felt it tug slightly on my fishnets, gliding down my thigh. It stopped at my knee then switched to the right thigh, travelling along the inside sending more delicious tingles all over. Up and up it went, heading straight between my legs. I shifted my pelvis forward a little, inviting him to go further. He stopped. "Just look at you, so wanton. That hot pink underwear is begging to be ripped from you, you dirty little slut."

"Yes Sir, please," I breathlessly begged. He wickedly laughed and pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side with the asp. The metal felt so good against my hot, slick, fleshy lips. He teased them open with the head of the asp and slid it inside a little. I groaned and gasped at the feeling. I was aching for this. He pulled it out and ran the tip of it over my mouth. "Take it in your mouth," he commanded. I opened up my mouth as he inserted it in. I could taste my wanton juices that coated the asp's tip. He quickly removed it and I assumed, back in its pocket. He un-cuffed me and took off my blind fold. For the first time that night I saw him, standing in his uniform. The saying 'be careful what you wish for' sprang to mind. I took to my feet but became quickly weak at the knees as I eyed him up as he handed me back my dress. I could see that bulge in his trousers and my mouth watered. He re-cuffed me and led me out of the van. I now saw that we were in the station grounds. Was I really being arrested?

As we entered the station and the bright fluorescent lights hit my eyes a feeling of dread knotted in my stomach. I couldn't believe I was cuffed and heading towards the custody desk. Why was he doing this to me? I hadn't done anything wrong. An uneasy yet thrilling thought flashed in my mind that this was another way for him to gain more power and dominance over me - it was working, I felt powerless and could only trust that he wouldn't let this ruin my life. My fate was in my Sir's hands.

He led me to the desk and pressed me against it and stood to the side of me. He kept hold of my wrist with his index finger and thumb, just above the cuff. My body instantly reacted to his touch as a surge of lust travelled through my body, up my arm, along my chest, down to the centre of my body, straight between my legs. I felt my knees buckle as the rest of his fingers circled my palm. It gave me some comfort, gentle touches as he stated what I was charged with to the Custody Sergeant. The words "public order offences" rang in my ears. I felt unable to protest my innocence as his hand left my wrist and tightly grabbed my arse, fingering it a little through the fabric of my clothing. He knows how much I love that. My arousal was building up again, warming my face and chest. I stammered over my words as the Custody Sergeant was asking my details. My mind was fuzzy with the feelings of fear, arousal and anticipation. My personal possessions were taken off me and I was being whisked away from the desk. "Where are we going?" I asked with a tremble in my voice. "Shh, don't worry little slut. You are safe and I have plans for you yet. Trust your Master."

My heart was pumping hard as walked along a corridor towards the cells. I didn't know what to think. I trusted him implicitly; however I couldn't think how I would leave here without a criminal record. He opened a cell door, right at the end of a corridor and threw me in, locking us both in the cell. My breathing was rapid with fate I was succumbing to. I was in a cell with my Sir, alone. He stood arms folded in front of the door, staring at me. I felt uncomfortable like he was trying to see into my soul, to fathom out what I was thinking. After a few more moments of drinking me in, he strode over to where I was standing. He grasped my still cuffed hands, holding me close to his body. I felt his hardening member twitch in his trousers making me gasp slightly. "I want you to get this semi into a raging hard on little one. Think you can do that?" I nodded. "Say the words slut."

"Yes Sir. I can do that," I responded.

"Good girl." He reached inside his pocket and took out the key for the cuffs. I rubbed my wrists as they were relieved of the cold metal. I looked into his eyes and located his belt buckle with my hands; I quickly undid it without leaving his gaze. As it popped open he grabbed the back of my head and forced my lips to his. His tongue stretched out in my mouth teasing my tongue and I returned the motion. My fingers opened his button and unzipped his fly. I exhaled deeply as I felt him through his boxers. How I love the feel of that bulge, he knows this and rewarded me with slipping down his trousers.

My fingers traced along the long hard shaft, my breath hitched with my excitement increasing. He pulled me away from his mouth and moved me down his body until I was on my knees in front of him. I looked up and saw the lust on his face. Still he had hold of my hair near the roots. I started to kiss where my fingers had been and was itching to remove the fabric that stood in the way of my skin feeling his. I didn't have to wait long as he tugged at one side of his boxers, sliding them down his pubic bone. I aided him and slid them down further to reveal his clean shaven area. I couldn't resist but to kiss pubis and lick it too. I heard him moan and wanted to lick and kiss the whole area. I was about to take him into my mouth when he dragged me away. I pulled a face as he admonished "Don't pull that face. I have other plans for you now. If you are good I will let you taste me. Now get up slut and strip." I did as I was told as I wanted him in my mouth. There was a desire burning inside me for it. He likes to tease me, making me yarn for him. I stripped down until I was left standing before him totally naked. I was feeling uneasy again. "Sit on the bench, legs wide open. I want to inspect how wet you are now."

I sat on the bench and opened my legs. He knelt down before me and put my feet on his shoulders. I felt conscious he was so close to my cunt, I literally felt exposed and completely at his mercy, powerless as I was bare of clothing and he was almost fully dressed. He had even put his cock away, ready to give to me later I hoped. His right forefinger came at me fast before I even knew what was happening it was deeply inside me, probing all around. He withdrew it and offered it to me. I sucked my juices off and swirled his finger round my mouth. He smiled and headed back down there. His finger encircled my clit making me quiver and moan as his thumb entered me. I was hungry for more and he could tell as my hips moved into his movements. He slowly reached up to my nipples and tweaked them as his mouth swooped down to my soaking wet lips. I was in heaven. He knew what he was doing with his mouth and tongue, nibbling my engorged clit. I ran my fingers through his hair, gyrating my hips. I was aching to cum in his mouth, his speed increased, I could feel myself building. I was nearly there...yes, yes...oh yes until I spent in his mouth leaving me panting for air. He took one last lick up my slit, my mons, my belly, between my boobs, up my throat and to my lips where he kissed me deeply so I could taste myself again. After which he breathed down my ear "Good girl."

Now it was his turn to cum. He wasted no time in bringing me to my feet and spinning me round. He placed my hands on the wall behind the bench and bent me slightly. He made me stand with my legs parted. I felt so sexy with my arse sticking out and boobs dangling waiting for him to make his move. His hand squeezed a cheek hard it made me yelp a little. His squeezing hand left me before I felt a thwack on the same cheek. It became warm with the force of the blow. He then drove his hard cock into me, beginning his assault on my insides. I felt a hand on each of my shoulders gripping me hard as he forced inside me deeper and deeper. My tits bounced all over with the thrust's increasing pace. One hand left my shoulder to cup a breast as the pounding continued. My moans became louder and wilder. I felt every inch of him reach inside me, hitting the back of my womb. His grunts became more audible, with less space between them. I knew he was close, his cock throbbing against my inner walls. Slaps of flesh, heavy breaths, gasps and moans until finally he became still inside me and growled "Fuuuuuuck!" filling me with his hot, creamy spunk. I wanted a taste so I reached between my legs and gathered our mixed juices together, smearing my lips and tongue.