Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
Wishes can come true, but is it what you want?
1.8k words
3.98
79k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't sure what time it was when she finally awoke, but she figured it couldn't be that late, it was still dark. She still felt a bit light-headed and it took a while to realise it wasn't just dark, she couldn't see a thing. She panicked and tried to sit up only to discover her wrists and ankles securely tied. She screamed, not a sound emerged, the gag had taken care of that. As her senses suddenly returned, her predicament became painfully clear. She was blindfolded, spread-eagled and tied; the luxury of crying out for help denied her.

She felt she wasn't totally naked, although the gentle breeze on her breasts and between her legs suggested her most intimate parts were exposed for all to see. She didn't think anyone was in the room with her, but then it was hard to tell. She tried to think how she had got her and blushed as she remembered the party.

There had been around twenty of them invited over to a work colleague's house. The atmosphere had been buzzing with everyone getting into the party spirit and probably having a bit too much to drink. They had been playing a truth or dare game with everyone having to tell their most intimate fantasy. She remembered joking about being tied up and helpless. She remembered someone next to her, male, quietly asking if that was true to which she smiled and nodded whispering back that it was unlikely to happen thought much the pity. He had replied be careful what you wish for, which hadn't made much sense at the time but was beginning to explain her present situation. If only she could remember who it was.

She lay there for what seemed like an age, mentally going over who was at the party and the more she thought the more annoyed she became, a joke was one thing but this was beginning to get uncomfortable. She tried desperately to get herself free, thrashing uselessly on what felt like a large bed beneath her. The voice made her jump.

"As attractive as you look writhing around like that and as much as it turns me on, you should really stop, you'll only tighten the knots"

She tried to reply, something along the lines of "untie me you bastard" but it merely came out as a muffled mix of sound.

He laughed "I always think women should be seen and not heard, though you'll get plenty of time to scream your protests later" a thinly veiled threat lay under his last comment and she wondered what had been planned for her.

"So beautiful all tied up and angry, I shall enjoy you immensely" she felt his fingers lightly caress her legs, brushing her inner thighs, getting closer and closer. She tried to fight it, twisting her body away from his touch but he merely held her still with his other hand, pressing her body into the bed, while he continued his exploration. Without warning his fingers lightly brushed her exposed cunt, making her tense and gasp involuntarily. "There, it's not all that bad is it?" he whispered as fingers continued to tease her. Against her best efforts she found her body arching toward his touch, wanting more. He didn't disappoint her, his gentle touch increasing in pressure as his fingers found her rapidly swelling clit, lightly pinching it between thumb and forefinger. Her body was beginning to tingle, willing him to probe further. One hand still caressing her clit, he suddenly plunged two fingers inside her, she tensed. Slowly he worked his fingers back and forth; she rose to meet them urging him deeper, harder, faster. She felt the familiar tingle as her body started the intoxicating climb to orgasm, no longer caring who was making her body respond this way, just not wanting it to stop. She could feel herself losing control when abruptly he withdrew his fingers, she groaned in frustration wishing she had her hands free to grab his hand and force it back.

"Oh no, not just yet, little one" he smiled "This is just the start, you must be patient, I'll leave you to consider your position for while, then we'll continue".

She made to protest damning the gag to hell. "I will leave you something to occupy you while I'm gone though"

She felt something cold and hard placed against her aching clit, then his hands as he slid them under her buttocks to lift her away from the bed, quickly fastening something behind her. He placed her back down and she heard him step away. She heard the click of a switch and a low vibration started to tease her clit as the small device did its work.

"Now its up to you beautiful, for every orgasm you allow yourself, there will be retribution, pleasure and pain you see, everything has its opposite and just to prove I'm not joking.."

Fire suddenly shot through her right nipple as he pinched it hard, twisting between his finger and thumb. She screamed soundlessly. Just when the pain became too much, he released her. She heard the door click shut as he left the room, leaving her once more in solitude. The threat of retribution played on her mind as she tried hard to ignore the throbbing device at her clit and the stinging in her nipple. She now had no doubt he would carry out his promise and she was helpless to do a thing about it.

He smiled as he watched her on the monitor, zooming in to see the look of concentration on her face as she tried to resist the constant vibrations. This indeed was going to be one hell of a weekend. He watched as she came, bucking against the vibrator, she had only been still a few seconds when he saw her back arch again.

She was exhausted by the time he returned and sighed with relief as the device clicked off. She barely noticed him untie her from the corners of the bed, retying her wrists behind her back and fastening her ankles together to allow at least some small comfort.

"Rest now, I need you fit for your punishment". Once again he left her, to fall into a restless sleep.

She awoke face down on the bed, the only position that had offered some comfort. She knew he was watching her before he spoke "So, you're awake, time to continue little one" She felt him undo her ankle bonds then he hauled her to her feet using the bonds at her wrists. He led her across the room, through another door until she felt the tops of her thighs touch something solid. Before she had a chance to assess this new location he pushed her face down onto what seemed like a table or desk. Quickly he unsecured her wrists only to tightly retie them star like, out in front of her, forcing her even further down onto the desk. Her legs were then parted and her ankles retied in the same manner to the legs of the desk. Once trapped he removed her blindfold, knowing she could no longer raise her head enough to see his face, though she could see enough of the opposite wall to see the collection of "toys" that hung there.

"There, at least I have allowed you to see again and may leave the blindfold off as long as you behave. I'm afraid the gag will have to stay, I'll enjoy your screams at a later date" He saw her eyes widen in fear, anticipating what was to come next.

"So, you're punishment, how many times did you cum? This should do for starters" He held a leather strap in front of her face, she whimpered. "You know you deserve this, you disobeyed my instructions.."

She felt the strap lash across her bare buttocks, gentler than she had expected, she felt the strap trailed between her wide open legs, her swollen bruised clit overly sensitive to its touch. The strap fell a second time then a third getting harder each time. Between each lash, the strap teased her. Each time she thought she wouldn't be able to take anymore until eventually she screamed into the gag, but the lashes didn't stop. Her buttocks were on fire, the pain unbearable but her clit throbbed harder with each blow, building again towards orgasm. The last blow was harder still than the others, making the tears flow from her eyes, the she came, more intense than ever before.

Gradually she felt hands at her buttocks, smoothing cool cream over her reddened arse. The massage felt good, soothing. She felt the hands gently parting her cheeks, massaging the cool cream into the cleft, one finger teasing her anus. She tensed, that was something she had never allowed to happen.

"Relax" He whispered "the more tense you are, the more it could hurt, besides you might find you actually enjoy it" She sobbed into the gag as he donned the latex gloves in front of her. She saw him dip his fingers into a large pot of cream, then they disappeared from few. She tensed in readiness but he continued to whisper to her, teasing, until she relaxed. The teasing finger suddenly entered her arse, her reaction to push her body further into the hard wood of the desk. She felt a second finger join the first, opening her up further. She heard a zip being undone behind her then his fingers left her to be replaced by the head of his hard cock, eager to be let inside. She screamed once more as he entered her, a sharp pain coursing through her, she concentrated on relaxing. Harder and deeper he fucked her arse, her recent lashing making her buttocks even more sensitive, Making her whimper into the gag. He paused only to reach and untie the gag. "Now lets hear what you sound like little one, still got a scream left for me?"

So saying he pulled sharply on her long hair, lifting her chest slightly off the desk, enough for him to reach underneath and grasp one nipple. He pulled harder on her hair and the finger and thumb holding the nipple squeezed tight, pinching, that coupled with rawness of her buttocks and the intensity of the cock entering her arse pushed her over the edge. She screamed half out of pain half out of the intense orgasm that overtook her. She felt him climax his body shuddering against hers. Once more she collapsed exhausted. She felt him withdraw, then heard the door open and close.

She was left, spread-eagled over the desk, her recent humiliation there for any casual observer to see. She wept silently, but not she realised just for the complete degradation or helplessness, she had actually enjoyed it and that made her feel a hell of a lot worse. She had no way of knowing what time it was, how long she had been there, even if she had been missed in the real world, all she could do was wait. Wait and see what her tormentor had planned next and even more worrying, was would she enjoy it.

To be continued...