Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
A newly made cuckold regrets his wish.
1k words
2.7
56.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've heard over and over again that you should be careful what you wish for. It wasn't until I convinced my fiance to try cuckolding me that I fully grasped the meaning of said phrase. It is more true than I ever could have realized. Now, I am left to suffer the consequences.

My name is Brian and I am engaged to a beautiful and amazing woman named Mandy. I am 31 years old and she is 39. I stand at 6 feet and weigh about 180 pounds. I'm of average build with dirty blonde hair. My sexy fiance is a redhead and stands at about 5'10. She has curves in all the right places. One of my favorite features is her perfectly shaped ass. An amazing set of 38DDD breasts sits beautifully on her chest with the most mouth watering nipples I have ever seen. Her tasty pussy, which I love to eat constantly, is usually kept shaved or trimmed with a bit of red curls above her perfectly formed slit.

There wasn't anything wrong with our sex life. I had fantasized about being a cuckold for several years before meeting her. She's been aware of this since the beginning of our relationship. We started off with simply talking dirty during sex and role-playing. She would cum pretty hard when I talked about her fucking a cock much bigger than my five inches while I watched. We eventually bought an eight inch dildo for me to stretch her pussy with and discovered it was a big turn on for both of us. Next, we bought a chastity cage and she would lock up my cock for a few hours or a couple of days while teasing me before giving me an incredibly intense orgasm. It wasn't until we met Austin that things went much further than I could have imagined.

We decided that we were ready for me to watch take a big cock for real. So, we began looking on dating websites and talked to few guys that didn't seem to meet our criteria. That's when we met Austin. He was a 26 year old young man who really seemed to catch her attention. She really loved his dark brown hair and brown eyes. However, it was the fact that he had a 9 inch thick cock that really sealed the deal.

So, we met him at a restaurant a few miles from our house for dinner and to see how well we got along. He carried himself well and was very laid back. Mandy seemed really into him, which was the most important thing. We ate our meal and had a couple drinks to relax everyone. The three of us were joking and having good time. The two of them were flirting constantly and everything was going pretty well. Then, Mandy shocked me when she told us, "I think it's time to move this party to our place." I didn't think things would move this quickly, but I was very turned on thinking my fantasy would finally be fulfilled.

Mandy and I decided it would add a little something special if my cock was locked up during this meeting. Since he didn't know the area, it was agreed that he would ride with us. As the two of them climbed in the backseat and I into the driver's seat for the 45 minute ride to our house, I began to try to think of ways to get her alone to get the key to my cock cage. I didn't want to miss the chance to jack off while seeing his big dick sliding in and out of my fiance's wet pussy.

About five minutes into the ride, I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the two of them kissing, which was very hot. It was easy to see that their tongues were already in each other's mouths. I then noticed that he already had his hand under her shirt playing with her nipples and that she was rubbing his large bulge through his pants. It wasn't easy to drag my eyes away, but I knew that I had to pay attention to the road. I then heard her moan slightly muffled and had to steal another look. Mandy was already sucking the biggest cock I had ever seen while he had his hand shoved down her unbuttoned pants, obviously playing with her pussy! She made eye contact with me, took his dick out of her mouth, and told me, "I'm sorry baby, but there's no way I can wait!"

The next thing I know, Mandy isn't wearing anything but her t-shirt and neither is Austin. Then, I watched as my soon-to-be wife faced and began to rub the massive of head of his big cock up and down her moist pussy lips. She then began to slowly work it inside her. Once the head finally spread her open and slid inside her as she moaned, he grabbed her hips slammed her all the down onto his big, thick cock! I heard Mandy scream like never before as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she started having a body shaking orgasm! She then began to bounce up and down on his massive cock, cumming constantly as we drove down the interstate.

They continued like this for 20 minutes until he slammed her down and held her there as he began to grunt. As I saw cum start to ooze out of her pussy and flow like a river down his balls, Mandy reached up and took the key to my locked cock and told me, "I'm sorry baby, but we don't need this anymore." She then opened the window and tossed the key out!

Six months later, in our honeymoon sweet, I sit on the bed next to my wife being pumped full of Austin's cum yet again. I have not been inside my wife since the night before the day we met him. My cock has remained locked up this entire time. I love this woman too much to walk away. Be careful what you wish for.