Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
Ungrateful white husband gets dominated by fed up black wife.
6.6k words
3.83
66.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
224 Followers

"Uh…eh…you…um…heeeeey, baby?" Thomas couldn't believe his eyes when he came home from work the next day.

"Take the foot out of your mouth and speak, stupid," Lexy glared at him from the kitchen as she stirred something in a pot atop the stove.

"Uh…beh…you know…wow, Lexy! That outfit!" Thomas mindlessly gushed, as he looked her up and down several times.

His wife's red, sheer mesh babydoll left no part of her large nipples to the imagination. The flyaway front, tied together by only a ribbon between her breasts, left her flat, chocolate stomach exposed. The matching, sheer mesh G-string not only left her plump ass hanging out, but he could clearly see the outlines of her pussy lips and camel toe. Thigh-high fishnet stockings clung to her long, slender legs, and the heels she wore were so tall they'd have made a stripper afraid of heights. In fact, this looked more like a woman who should be descending from a pole, than stirring spaghetti in the kitchen!

"What about my outfit?" Lexy set her stir stick on the stove and stepped towards him. "You said you wanted a slut. Isn't this how a slut would dress?"

"Y…yeeeeeeessssss," Thomas hissed like he was out of breath. "Holy fuck, you look sexy!" He leaned in to kiss her and was met with a cease-and-desist hand blocking her mouth.

"Uh uh, I don't think so. What did I tell you about kissing me?" Lexy placed her hands on her hips.

Thomas stood there looking confused, then the light bulb went on as he recalled the previous days experience. "You serious?"

"As a heart attack, bitch," Lexy turned around and peeled her G-string down to mid thigh. "Go ahead, kiss me."

Thomas sank to his knees and stared at her puckered hole. He really loved this new slutty side to his wife, but boy had she gotten bitchy and demanding. Was this the trade off? Domineering and sexy or subservient and dull? He shrugged and buried his face in her high, round, black ass and smooched her anus.

"Get that tongue in there, bitch! All the way in!" Lexy pushed her ass back, trapping his head between the kitchen cabinet and her ass. "Yes, there you go, my little ass licker. Just like that. Lick that ass clean for me."

"Wow, she wasn't kidding!" Thomas heard a man's voice coming from the living room.

"What the? Who's here!" Thomas gasped as she finally pulled away and let him breathe.

"Say thank you!" Lexy swung around and smacked him upside the head.

"Thank you?"

"Thank me for giving you the fucking privilege of licking my asshole! Because you're lucky to be touching me at all!"

"Thank you for letting me lick your asshole," Thomas begrudgingly uttered, quickly rising to his feet and peering around the corner.

"Since I went through all the trouble of making you dinner last night and you didn't even eat, I figured I'd better invite some company over in case you decided you weren't hungry again. I do not like cooking for people who don't eat," Lexy pushed her finger into his forehead.

"Eddie? Jake? What the hell are you guys doing here?" Thomas looked in shock as he saw two of his friends sitting on the couch, then in horror as he looked again at how his wife was dressed. "How long have you guys been here?"

"For a while," Eddie smirked.

"I always said good things happen to bad people," Jake commented as he watched Lexy stroll out of the kitchen. "Man, you are a fuck up."

Thomas grabbed Lexy by the arm and quickly drug her back into the kitchen. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" He whispered loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Lexy stung his face with a hard slap he hadn't even seen coming. "What the hell do you think you're doing! Have you lost your mind? Don't ever grab my arm like that, bitch!"

He could hear his friends laughing in the other room. He stared at his wife, wide eyed as he rubbed his cheek. "But…but…my friends are here and you're dressed like…"

"Like a slut?" Lexy smiled. "Of course I am. I'm a little slut, just like you wanted. And a slut wouldn't care about being half naked in front of a few guys, would she? No, in fact, she might even go out of her way to show off for them, don't ya think? I'm glad we had that talk yesterday, I like being a slut, it's fun!" Lexy did an about face and marched into the living room.

Thomas stood there feeling sorry for himself a moment, before rushing out into the living room.

Lexy was casually bending over, adjusting her stockings, purposely poking her ass out right in front of his friends. Thomas sunk into the recliner like he'd lost the feeling in his legs.

"Thomas doesn't like my outfit, guys," Lexy feigned a pouty face, "Do you guys like it?"

"Hell yes!" Eddie chirped.

"Thomas is a fucktard," Jake grunted, "You look sexy as I don't-know-what in that thing!"

"Awww, your friends are so nice," Lexy said, plopping herself down in Jake's lap and throwing her arm around him as she tossed her stocking clad legs onto Eddie's lap.

"Lexy! Oh, come on! What are you doing!" Thomas whined.

"What? There's no where else to sit!" She shot him a look that unmistakably said – 'fuck you'.

"Yeah, I don't mind at all," Jake said, grinning as he boldly caressed her smooth stomach.

"I'll be your foot rest any day of the week!" Eddie chuckled, as he massaged her calves.

Thomas jumped up from his chair. "Here! You can sit here!"

"Oh, that's ok. Eddie is doing a great job on my legs. I kind of like it over here," Lexy grinned, resting her head on Jake's shoulder.

Thomas stared in disbelief as he watched Jake's hand plant itself firmly on her ass. "I…I can give you a massage, baby," he looked like a lost puppy.

"Oh I don't want to trouble you. You've had a long day," Lexy smiled. "Can you do the other one, Eddie?" She swung her right leg over his head and draped it over the back of the couch, leaving the left one in Eddie's lap.

Eddie unabashedly stared directly between her spread legs as he began massaging her other leg.

Thomas knew Eddie cold see Lexy's pussy lips through her sheer panties. He wanted to cry. What the hell was happening! "Lexyyyyyyyyyy!" he whined, "My day wasn't that hard! I love giving you massages! Love it!" He felt ashamed of himself immediately as he realized how pathetic he sounded.

Lexy giggled, "Oh, ok." She sat up and gave Jake and Eddie both a kiss on their cheeks, very near their lips, and thanked them for letting her sit there. She strutted over to the recliner and plopped down in the middle, draping one leg over each of the arms, making sure to keep her husband's friend's eyes focused on her snatch.

Thomas kneeled down in front of her, giving her a pleading look.

"I just love seeing you on your knees," Lexy smiled, "Now take my shoes off and rub my feet, bitch."

"Don't have to mean about it," Thomas grumbled through clenched teeth.

"What was that, bitch? I didn't hear you? My feet are waiting," Lexy dangled her shoes off of both feet.

"You've got him trained pretty good," Jake laughed.

"Fuck off," Thomas grumbled as he began rubbing her feet.

"What the hell do you have to be mad about?" Eddie shook his head. "With a wife that hot, I'd never be able to wipe the smile off my face!"

"So sweet, Eddie," Lexy smiled. "Thomas is just one of those people who's never satisfied with anything. Do you know what he told me yesterday? He said I wasn't sexy enough for him."

"What! Go see an optometrist, buddy!" Jake laughed.

"You should have told him to kiss your ass!" Eddie laughed.

"That's exactly what I did," Lexy grinned, "And I do mean literally. I spread my cheeks, he get's on his knees, and he kisses my black asshole!"

"I didn't mean it! I was just kidding!" Thomas whined.

"Yes you did mean it. And then he told me he wanted me to be a slut," Lexy explained. "Would you guys want your wives to be sluts?"

Eddie shook his head. "I wouldn't share you with anyone if you were mine!"

"That's insanely stupid. But I guess his wish is working out good out for us, huh?" Jake nudged Eddie.

"That's not even what I meant by it!" Thomas threw his hands up in the air.

"Slut – a woman considered sexually promiscuous, or immoral. A dirty, slatternly woman, or, a prostitute. I looked it up. You couldn't have meant anything else, Thomas. But that's ok. I'm having fun with it!" Lexy giggled.

"That is not…" Thomas was hushed as Lexy pressed her foot into his mouth.

"Suck my toes, bitch. I'm tired of hearing you ramble," Lexy hissed.

"You really wanna act like that?" Thomas grabbed her dainty foot and held it in his hand.

"Oh, you don't want to? I bet Jake or Eddie will do it for me," Lexy grinned devilishly.

"Fuckin-A right, I would!" Eddie sounded off. "I'd lick you like a Popsicle anywhere you want baby!"

Thomas shot Eddie a warning look before taking Lexy's fishnet-clad toes into his mouth.

"There you go, bitch. That's what you're good at. Suck those pretty toes. Be a good little bitch and clean my feet for me with your tongue," Lexy smiled big as she savored his submissiveness and humiliation. "Don't forget to lick my soles and heels, either. I want my pretty feet clean enough to eat off of!"

"You are something else, lady," Jake said, openly stroking a long bulge through is pants. "I'm over here hard as a fuckin' flag pole."

"Yeah, baby. Since you're giving him his wish for a slut, how about you show him how much of a slut you can be!" Eddie unzipped his pants and let loose his hard white dick.

"Oh…damn," Lexy's eyes got big as she admired their size.

She found herself wondering how far she wanted to take this. A little teasing, a lot of humiliation of her ungrateful husband, and maybe some inappropriate touching were all she'd originally planned. In fact, she hadn't really had a plan, she wasn't even sure how this whole thing was going to go over with his friends.

She couldn't have known how easily Eddie and Jake would take to her slutty antics. She half expected some level of protest on their part. After all, she was their so-called friend's wife. Some friends, she thought. They'd been game from the moment she stepped out in her slutty lingerie, without the slightest bit of resistance.

In her eyes, they were just two more white boys who wanted to live out their black girl fantasy, even at the expense of a friend. But what did she care? She loved white men who craved her chocolate flesh. Teasing them had kept her pussy perpetually wet since their arrival. Now she had a choice to make. Continue to act like a slut, or actually be one.

"Well…I think dinner is ready," Lexy decided to buy herself some time to make her decision, reluctantly peeling her eyes away from Eddie's veiny monster. She pushed Thomas' face away with her foot, putting him on his back as she hopped up and scurried into the kitchen.

"Dude, I wanna fuck her black pussy like nobody's business," Eddie exclaimed.

"I hear that, partner," Jake concurred, "She can be the dark meat in the middle of this white bread sandwich!"

"Hey, you fucking assholes! That's my wife! How about a little respect!" Thomas angrily vented.

"Respect? Like the respect she gives you? You're her bitch!" Jake laughed.

Lexy smiled big as she listened from the kitchen.

"Yeah, what do you know about respect anyway?" Eddie said. "Remember that night at O'Malley's when my wife had a few too many drinks and you talked her into showing her tits to the whole fucking bar!"

"And what about how you used to tease my wife after she had the baby?" Jake added. "All the jokes about her still being pregnant, and shopping at Lane Bryant? Then she loses the weight and you were grabbing her ass at every opportunity! You think she didn't tell me?"

"Oh, and let us not forget about Maria," Eddie reminded them.

"Oh yeah, Maria," Jake grinned. "Does Lexy know why Kevin and Maria are divorced now? Cause I'll bet she wouldn't be too happy if she found out what part you played in that!"

Thomas cringed as he knew Lexy could hear every word they were saying in the kitchen. "Nothing happened with Maria!" He lied. "That was a rumor!"

"Even if it was, we haven't forgotten about how you treated our wives," Eddie said with a sinister look on his face. "So if sexy Lexy wants to be a slut now, we'll be happy to make one out of her! You've got it coming, bitch!"

Jake high-fived Eddie for his take on the situation. "Fuckin' right!"

"That motherfucker," Lexy fumed under her breath as she picked up two plates and returned to the waiting men. "Here you go boys, enjoy!" Lexy forced a smile to her face as she handed Jake and Eddie their plates. "None for you, bitch," she turned to Thomas, "I figured you'd turn your nose up at it like last night."

"Uh huh, real nice," Thomas pouted.

"Oh my," Lexy fanned herself. "It sure is hot in that kitchen. I don't wanna get my sexy new outfit all sweaty. You guys don't mind do you?" She coyly asked, holding the ribbon that held her babydoll together between her fingers.

Eddie and Jake stared at her in a slack jawed trance, spaghetti noodles hanging from their mouths. "Fuck no," Eddie mumbled with his mouth full.

"Thanks guys," Lexy smiled, tugging on the ribbon and letting her babydoll fly open, exposing her perky tits. "Much better," she said, letting it slide off her shoulders and tossing it at Thomas.

"Oh, come, on!" Thomas wailed. "You're hot? Really!" He fumed at her cheesy and transparent excuse for shedding her clothes. "Turn the fucking AC on if you're hot!"

Lexy scowled at him. "Well you're always bitching about the bills around here, I figured I'd do you a favor and leave it off! What's your problem anyway? You don't like your wife's pretty titties?" She slowly ran her hands over them and pinched her nipples.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "You know that's not it!"

"Whatever. Do you like them, boys?" Lexy turned towards the sofa, leaning over them.

"Hmmm, I think I need a closer look," Jake smiled.

Lexy leaned over the plate in his lap, not-so-accidentally brushing against it. "Oops, I've got spaghetti sauce on me! Can you get that off, Jake?"

Thomas wanted to rake his own eyes out as Jake gripped his wife under her ass and pulled her close as he suckled her sauce covered tit into his mouth. Eddie, not to be denied his chance, leaned over and wrapped his mouth around the other one.

Lexy breathed hard, whipping her head back, "Oh yes, thank you sooooo much, boys," she purred.

"That is enough, damn it!" Thomas stood up screaming. "You fucking whore, what do you think you're doing!"

"Being what you want me to be!" Lexy flipped him off as she pulled away from Eddie and Jake. "And I agree, that IS enough! Enough of hearing you talk!"

Lexy stomped over to the dining room table, grabbed a chair, carried it into the living room and slammed it down on the floor. "Get on the chair, on your knees, bitch!"

"Fuck you! I'm sick of this shit!" Thomas stomped his foot like a child.

"Fuck me?" Lexy raised an eyebrow as if inviting him to say something else. She went to her husband and nuzzled her face against his ear, whispering, "Fuck me? Is that what you want them to do? Because if you don't play nice and do whatever I tell you, that's what going to happen."

"You wouldn't," Thomas' voice sounded shaky.

"Are you going to do what I say, or am I going to get two nice, big, hard, white cocks in my pussy? Because I would really like that. Feel free to keep being an asshole." Lexy took a step back and was pleased to see him visibly shaking. "Chair, bitch," She snapped her fingers and pointed.

Reluctantly, Thomas kneeled on the seat of the chair as instructed.

Lexy strutted over to the sofa, raised her stocking-clad leg high in the air and planted her foot in between Jake's legs. "Would you take this off for me, sweetie?"

"My pleasure," Jake smiled, reaching up to her soft, dark thigh and carefully pulling her stocking down her long, silky, leg, planting a trail of kisses behind the fabric as it peeled away.

"Eddie?" she asked, planting her other foot in his lap.

"Oh yeah!" Eddie made a point to get a good feel on her firm thighs, before pulling off her stocking as slowly as he could, letting his fingers caress her skin all the way.

"Thank you, boys," Lexy said, straitening out her stockings. She tied each one tightly around Thomas' wrists, making a double knot and pulling them with all of her strength to ensure he couldn't escape. Then tied the other end to the metal frame of the chair, making the same inescapable knots to hold him there.

"And just so we don't have to hear any more of your useless commentary," Lexy stopped mid-sentence and peeled her G-String panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. She balled them up and forcefully shoved them into her husband's mouth.

"Furfin bith!" Thomas mumbled with his mouth stuffed, mortified at the sight of his naked wife standing in front of his two friends, both with their hard dicks in hand, eyeing her hungrily.

"What's that?" Lexy said, smiling, "They're wet? I know, huh? But I'm a slut after all, and I'm standing naked in front of two men with big hard cocks, so of course I'm wet! Duh!"

She circled behind him and yanked his pants and boxers down to his knees and slapped him on the ass hard. "You haven't been very nice, have you, bitch?" She slapped his ass again, making him yelp. "Apologize to Eddie for making his wife show her tits in front of a bar full of men!"

"Fuhh uuuuu!" He mumbled.

"Wrong response, bitch!" Lexy let loose an onslaught of hard smacks to his quickly reddening ass. "Want to change your answer?"

"Biiiihhh!"

Lexy looked at the guys in disbelief. "You see how stubborn he is? See what I have to deal with?"

"Try this," Eddie grinned, sliding off his belt and tossing it to her.

"There we go!" Lexy giggled, doubling the belt over.

"Noooooo!" Thomas groaned.

Whack! The belt stung his bare ass like nothing he'd ever felt before, causing an incredible cry to escape. "Sorry about Eddie's wife?"

"Suuuurrieee eeedee!" He whimpered.

Whack! She smacked him again with the belt. "Are you sorry for making fun of Jake's wife?"

"Yeeeeehhhh! Suuuurrieeeee!"

Whack! "And for grabbing her ass!"

"Suuuuurieee Jeek!"

"And while you're at it, apologize to me for grabbing her ass! Did you even care how I would feel about that?" Whack!

"Suuurieee! Suuuuurieeee!"

"And I don't even know what happened with Maria, but knowing you, you were out of line in one way or another!" Whack!

"Ahhhhhhh! Suuuurrieeeee!"

"And most importantly, apologize to me for being such an ungrateful prick! For putting me down! For trying to make me feel like I wasn't good enough! And for taking me for granted!" Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuk! Suuuuuurrriiieeeeeee!"

Lexy felt intensely satisfied by the pain she'd inflicted on him. There was a part of her that felt sorry for him, but the former was far more gratifying. Thomas needed to be knocked down a few pegs, and she felt even more justified in her actions by knowing that she wasn't the only one who he'd mistreated.

"Done with your food?" Lexy looked at his two friends who were openly stroking their dicks.

"Kind of lost our appetite, I think," Jake grinned, "But the food was great."

Lexy walked over to the sofa and sat down on the coffee table in front of it, leaning back and spreading her legs. "Save room for desert?"

Jake and Eddie nearly knocked each over trying to get to her. Eddie won the battle and gripped her ankles, ready to plow his hard pole into her dripping black pussy.

Turned
Turned
224 Followers
12