Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 2

Story Info
Terri & Xenia get full control of Mike.
8.5k words
4.3
107.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

"You will start now, by removing all of your clothes and kneeling before her." Xenia continued.

"B-but..." I stammered, fully realizing that I'd been had.

"Come now, Mike. Don't waste our time with meaningless arguments. Your pathetic little secrets are all out in the open now. We have copies of your e-mail wish essay response. We also videotaped your first hypnotic session, which proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that your essay response was completely sincere! This is something that you've wanted for a long time now, so don't insult our intelligence by feigning resistance!" Xenia responded.

"Look, I thought about a little role playing with Terri, but I never contemplated THIS!" I protested.

Let's stop playing games, Mike. You have two choices. Take off your clothes, now or we will go public with this information!!" Xenia demanded.

"That's blackmail!" I retorted.

"And do you want to explain it to a judge?" she responded.

I slowly began to undress. My tight bikini briefs had been constricting my cock to just a semi-erect state. Within seconds after removing them, blood quickly engorged my cock. It soon grew to its' full 7 inches, throbbing to my heartbeat. They both laughed.

"What a pathetic slut! Now kneel down before Terri!" Xenia commanded.

I knelt down and awaited her next instruction.

"As I mentioned earlier, Terri has known about your secret interests for a while now. What you don't know is that several months ago, you foolishly left your house in a rush before signing yourself off AOL. Terri spent hours looking over your book marked websites that night. She had the opportunity to explore your many femdom sites, as well as a personal ad you placed. Initially, she was not only hurt, but also repulsed by her discovery. Terri lost what little respect she had left for you, and your marriage suffered even more as a result. Shortly after that, she started cheating on you. But like most vanilla women, Terri didn't realize the profound advantages that come along with controlling and owning a submissive man. But luckily, Terri mentioned her discovery to Dr. Peter Anthony. You didn't know that she was seeing Peter on her own, did you?" she asked.

"N-no," I stuttered, "what do you mean by that?"

"Peter is quite aware and accepting of the alternative lifestyles, although he hasn't participated himself yet. If you're wondering how I know this, Peter happens to be a good friend of mine. Anyway, one day the 3 of us got together to discuss the problems at hand. You see, not only was your marriage in deep trouble, but Peter and Terri have been having a torrid affair for several months now." Xenia announced. I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh, don't look so sad, Mike. You were almost certain that Terri was seeing someone anyway. After all, who could blame her? Peter is a gorgeous man endowed with a beautiful 9 inch cock, which he KNOWS how to use! (sigh) Unfortunately, he has no interest in exploring his submissive side, but he's still a damned good lover, nevertheless. Since he's a committed bachelor and has no interest in marriage or children, I don't think anyone would blame him for his attraction and passion towards Terri. She's a beautiful, desirable woman, and a fantastic lover. By the way, did you know that Terri is bi-sexual?" she asked in a quizzical tone.

"N-no!" I responded.

"Well, at least for the past month she has been." she smirked.

She then turned to embrace Terri, and they passionately French kissed. She then released Terri and they both wickedly laughed. My head was spinning.

"I never realized what I've been missing all of these years!" Terri commented.

"Now bend down and kiss my feet." Terri instructed me.

I looked her straight in the eyes, and realized that she was dead serious.

"Do it!" she demanded.

I looked down at her feet wearing the open toed, black, 5 inch heeled shoes. I bent down and kissed the insteps of her feet.

"You're gonna get everything you wished for, and THEN some!" Terri warned.

"Even though Terri has no dominant experience, she's always had the right foundation to build on. All she needed was a little guidance. Now all the pieces are in place for me to mold her into a fine dominant woman for you, Mike. Aren't you glad that we've brought your secrets out of the closet for you, Mike?" she asked.

"Y-yes." I admitted. They both laughed.

"But you're not the only one who will benefit! Think about this, Mike. Peter will now be able to have Terri as his lover without the fear of discovery, or even professional liability. If Terri had divorced you, it would have been natural for her to want more from Peter. Now Peter need not concern himself with any of these problems. He'll have the best part of Terri without any of the obligations. Terri will benefit too. Since she no longer needs to keep secrets from you, she can have Peter without guilt or fear of discovery. As an added benefit, her affair with Peter will also cause you extreme humiliation. Yes Mike, from now on, she'll be able to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants! And I can see by your throbbing cock, that this arrangement is going to work out just fine. Doesn't a cock make a wonderful barometer of a man's true feelings, Mike?" she asked in a devious tone.

My face burned hot from being flush with humiliation. I hung my head down in shame, and they both laughed.

"For years, you were unable to fulfill your desires, Mike. And all along, the answer was right in your own house. Right under your nose, Mike. Of course, most women don't want a submissive wimp for a husband. They don't realize all the possibilities that come with the package. Terri now realizes that she's free to pursue all the pleasure she wants, including multiple lovers! All you two needed was a little help to put it all together. Aren't you glad you came to ME?" she asked, smiling devilishly.

I remained silent, angry about the thought of Terri having lovers.

"DIDN'T you?" Xenia demanded an answer.

"Yes." I responded. Xenia laughed wickedly once again.

"Now start stroking your pathetic pig meat, but do NOT cum unless I give you permission to! Do you understand?" Xenia added.

"Yes." I responded.

I slowly began stroking myself, and they both smirked.

"Have you thought about how you will show your gratitude towards me in return for everything I've done for you?" Xenia deviously inquired.

"No." I replied.

"Well, I have! In addition to enjoying your beautiful wife as my lover, you are going to serve me once a week until further notice. I want you here on Tuesdays, the very same night that you both used to see Peter. So on Tuesdays while Peter enjoys the pleasure of your wife, I'll enjoy making some of your wishes come true, Mike. Every week, you'll clean my entire office and therapy room. As you can see, I keep everything pristine around here. From now on, it will be YOUR job to maintain it! To add spice to your humiliation, you'll be required to work either nude, or wearing a sexy French maid's uniform. After you're done cleaning, I'll enjoy reminding you about what your wife is doing as you submit to your dildo training." she sneered.

My expression must have betrayed me, for they simultaneously laughed.

"You'll eventually learn how to overcome your gag reflex. Who knows? That might come in handy one day! Do you have a virgin asshole, Mike?" Xenia asked.

"Yes." I responded.

"Well, THAT'S gonna change quickly! If you behave yourself, I'll deflower you with something smaller. But it won't be long before you'll be begging me to fuck you with THIS monster!" she said, producing an obscenely large dildo from a wooden box. The lifelike dildo had to be at least 10 inches long and two inches in diameter.

"So plan on being here from 6 to 9 every Tuesday night. That's the LEAST you can do to show your appreciation for everything I've done, wouldn't you agree, slave?" Xenia asked in a devious tone.

"Yes." I agreed, as pre-cum formed at the tip of my aching cock.

"From now on, when I address you as slave, you will address me as mistress. Do you understand, slave?" she instructed.

"Yes, mistress." I responded.

"That's better!" Xenia said.

"You have a long weekend ahead of you. Your training will begin tonight. When we get home, we are going to review all the main points of your letter essay that you e-mailed to Xenia. You will then be punished for looking outside of our marriage to satisfy your pathetic weenie-pulling fantasies." Terri warned.

"Yes, you will be at Terri's beck and call at all times. You will obey her, and submit to her whims." Xenia added.

"By the way, do you remember the last time we fucked, Mike?" Terri asked.

"Yes." I replied, as I slowed my stroking pace.

"Well that WAS the last time, EVER! Xenia made me realize that a slave should never be allowed to fuck his mistress." Terri said.

"That's right! A slut-slave like you should only be allowed to jerk off for the amusement of his mistress." Xenia added.

"Since tonight is your initiation, we are going to make an exception and allow you to cum. In the future, you will have to work MUCH harder to earn the privilege of jerking off." Terri said.

"Now WE control when you cum!" Xenia mused.

"And Mike, don't think for a minute that you'll be able to jerk off behind my back! I plan to closely monitor the amount of your ejaculate each time, and it had better add up! If we even SUSPECT that you're jerking off behind our backs, you'll be forced to wear a chastity device; indefinitely! ", Terri explained.

I had to stop stroking, otherwise I would have lost control and gone over the edge.

"Did we give you permission to stop stroking? Continue, slut!" Xenia demanded.

I stroked as slowly as possible, but I was on the edge. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop the inevitable. Seconds later, I groaned and sprayed my cum all over the floor in a magnificent orgasm.

"Look! The pig slut came without our permission!" Terri commented.

"Do you remember what the proper punishment is for that?" Xenia asked Terri.

"I sure do! Get down and lick your cum up off the floor; NOW!" Terri demanded.

"Please, don't make me do that." I pleaded.

"Oh, but you WILL do it! That's the standard punishment for cumming without permission! So get used to it!" Xenia insisted. I knelt there motionless and undecided.

"Do you think you have a choice? Refuse, and I promise you that you'll never be able to show your face in town ever again! Now do it!" Xenia warned.

Without another word, I bent over and began to lick and suck up my cum off the cold floor. It was salty, cold, and slimy. I almost gagged. They both laughed.

"He may hate it now, but before long, he'll learn to appreciate it. They ALL do! You'll see." Xenia told Terri.

"Why don't you take him home now and get started. I'll stop by tomorrow as planned." Xenia suggested.

"Get dressed, and let's go!" Terri instructed.

Terri just put a raincoat on over her outfit. I quickly got dressed, and we left right after I wrote out a check for $400.

Terri and I walked out into a rather cool night for late August. Terri drove as I sat next to her in a dumbfounded state. My thoughts were scattered all over the board. After several minutes, I collected myself enough to break the silence.

"How could you cheat on me like that?" I asked.

"First of all, don't you DARE try to put me on the defensive! I no longer owe you an explanation for ANYTHING I do! Secondly, how DARE you judge me when you were looking outside of the marriage YOURSELF?" she angrily asked. I looked at her in disbelief.


"ANSWER me!" she demanded.

"Terri, be reasonable!" I pleaded.

"It's GODDESS to you from now on. The only time I will ALLOW you to call me Terri is in front of family and friends, and that's ONLY if you remain well behaved! Otherwise I'll begin to embarrass you in front of your friends. If you persist in giving me a hard time beyond that, I'll begin to embarrass you in front of family too! So you'd better get it through your thick skull that I'm not fucking around! Furthermore, words like REASONABLE and FAIR no longer have any meaning in our relationship. You really fucked yourself good this time, Mike!" she laughed.

"Terri, PLEASE!" I pleaded.

"What a fucking idiot you are! I JUST told you to address me as Goddess, and you ignore me. Do you think this is some kind of GAME? This is REAL, Mike! You fell into a trap that you're NEVER going to get out of! Do you know how many times I wanted to divorce your fucking ass? But I was scared to death. You would have tried to screw me any way possible. I KNOW how you are! But now I have the upper hand. I have all the control now, Mike." she said, anger rising.

"What if I simply refuse to play along? What if I file for divorce?" I asked, ignoring her anger.

"Are you THAT stupid? Do you want to drag your pathetic secrets through the courts?" she asked. I decided not to even respond.

"By the way Mike, we now have proof that you're a pathetic slut, cum eating, jerk off!" she laughed.

"What?" I replied.

"You didn't even realize that Xenia videotaped you while you were licking and sucking up the cum that you jerked off all over the floor, DID you?" she laughed.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"No...it's YOU who is fucked!" she responded.

"That's fucking BLACKMAIL!" I angrily responded.

"So? What OF it? There is nothing you will ever do about it! You're already in too deep. Besides, why are you so angry and upset? This is what you've always wanted, Mike. You couldn't have already forgotten that this is what you wished for! We have all the proof we'll ever need to keep you in line forever! You're beat, Mike! Completely! You swallowed our bait hook, line, and sinker! We've covered all the bases. Resisting is futile. The only thing you can do is submit!" she coolly explained.

"Terri, I'll give you ANYTHING you want! Please STOP this!" I pleaded, panic stricken.

"Are you THAT dense? You're going to give me anything I want ANYWAY! So your offer is MEANINGLESS! Also, your punishment is quickly adding up! You've already sworn at me, and you persist in calling me Terri even after I've instructed you NOT to. When we get inside, I'm going to show you just how serious I AM about all this!" she warned, anger rising once again.

Terri pulled into our driveway. My head was spinning, and I was at a loss for words. The moment we walked into the house, Terri instructed me to go upstairs, get undressed, and wait for her. I quickly complied, and nervously waited in our bedroom. She made me sweat by taking her sweet time. Ten minutes later, she finally came up. She ordered me up onto the bed, face down. She quickly tied both of my wrists to the bedposts, just two or three inches above the top of the mattress.

"What are you going to do?" I asked nervously.

"You'll see. Get on your knees, NOW!" she demanded.

She climbed up on the bed behind me. Since my hands were tied low, my head and shoulders stayed down low, while my ass protruded up and out towards her. I turned my head over my shoulder to see what she was doing.

"Did I give you permission to look?" she asked.

"No, but..." I tried to explain, but she interrupted.

"But NOTHING!" she exclaimed.

She then slapped my ass with surprising authority. I jumped as the crack reverberated throughout the room.

"Ouch!" I shouted. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"That was the first of THOUSANDS you're gonna get over the years! After all, you DID wish for punishment when deserved, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes, but..." I tried to explain, but she interrupted once again.

"But? My, you ARE a slow learner aren't you?" she exclaimed.

She then slapped my ass even harder.

"Oww!" I reacted.

"Let's try again. You DID wish for punishment when deserved, DIDN'T you?" she inquired in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes." I responded.

"Yes, I seem to recall that you wished for them often, and for the slightest infractions! Now hold still." she instructed.

She spread my ass cheeks apart, and squeezed a generous amount of cold lubricant along the crack of my ass.

"But first I'm going to shove this butt plug up your ass. You will hold it in place until I give you permission to release it. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Butt plugs were a part of your fantasies too, WEREN'T they?" she asked.

"Yes." I admitted. Since she already knew the answer, there was no point in denying anything. She brushed and rolled the plug along the crack of my ass to coat it with the lubricant that she had just applied to my ass.

"Do you realize how fortunate you are that I am even using this KY jelly?" she asked.

"I haven't given it much thought." I replied.

"Maybe I should remove the lubrication so that you'll GIVE it some thought." she warned.

"Okay, okay, you win! I realize how fortunate I am." I offered.

"I'll ALWAYS win, slut!" she explained, as she fully inserted the plug.

"Now, I will ADD to your punishment if you let it fall out. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes." I responded.

"Good! Now, I want to know why you fought with me for TWELVE FUCKING YEARS about housework, when you were willing to go out and do it all for a perfect STRANGER?" she asked, in an angry tone of voice.

"Uh..." I started to respond, but she slapped my ass viciously 5 times.

"You were about to SAY?" she quipped. My ass was already on fire.

"I'm sorry, honey." I pleaded.

"I am not your HONEY anymore. I am your GODDESS! And I'll be a lot more like VINEGAR." she sneered, then viciously slapped my ass 5 more times again.

"What do you think your punishment should BE for your willingness to do all the housework for a perfect stranger while helping your own wife as little as possible? Think carefully, because if you give me the wrong answer, I will beat your ass SO fucking hard that you won't be able to sit for a WEEK!" she warned.

"I'll do all of the housework for you from now on." I responded.

"Damned RIGHT, you will! I'm not going to lift a FINGER around here anymore! Also, starting now, I will control the money. ALL of it! You will turn your paycheck over to me, and I will give you a small allowance each week. Other than your personal incidentals, I will make every buying decision from now on! Now, what do you think your punishment should be for hiding that 20 dollars in cash each week over the past 12 years?" she asked.

"I'll give you all the money." I replied.

"THAT goes without saying! But there's more! Over the next 12 years, you will also receive one lash of my whip for EVERY dollar you hid from me. The math is easy. That's 20 lashes per week for the next 12 years IF I don't discard you by then. Just think, every week your lashes will be just about healed up for your NEXT lashing! How appropriate." she mused.

Then she viciously slapped my ass 5 more times. My legs were starting to quiver, and it was getting harder to hold the plug in.

"So, the idea of forced feminization arouses you too?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes." I admitted.

"Well, I have good news for you, slut. After I untie you, I'm going to begin your feminization. I'm going to remove all of your body hair from the neck down. Over time, I'm going to turn your asshole into a cunt, Mike. And sluts need their cunts fucked regularly, DON'T they?" she asked.

I remained silent.

Terri lost her temper and repeatedly slapped my ass in a fury, swearing and screaming for me to answer her.

"Yes!" I finally admitted. My whole body was shaking. I couldn't take much more.

"Your new name will be Michelle. And Michelle is going to be such a slut, isn't she?" she asked in a deviously angry tone.

"Yes!" I immediately responded, not risking another blow. My legs were visibly shaking, and I had to squeeze my red, beaten asscheeks together as hard as possible to prevent the plug from falling out. I knew I couldn't hold it in much longer.

myker
myker
155 Followers