Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time became a meaningless word, and a some point, jaw and tongue aching, she was gone, and I was pulled back up to my wobbling knees. Strong arms (yours?) raised me to my feet, and then I propelled forward. I was made to kneel on a straight back chair, my chest against the hard top of the back, my arms stretch down the uprights. Something silky was wrapped around my wrists, and my arms tied down. So vulnerable, so exposed. Heart pounding my breast, pussy dripping in anticipation. More pussy eating, this time in the doggy style, and I squirmed uncomfortably as my asshole was licked. Then hands in my hair, and my mouth forced open for cock, hot, pussy flavoured cock. I think I kind of blanked out for a while, and only came back to reality when I suddenly gulping on a mouthful of cum. I swallowed, and was just starting to think that this ordeal must be close to its end. I was aware of rustling around my bound form, whispers and then... more cock, pressed to my cheek, seeking entry. I obediently opened my mouth, and only slowly came to note the discrepancies. The cock was dry! And thinner! Oh God! I struggled to pull back, and was rewarded with a hard slap across my buttocks. I it did not last long, before I felt this alien cock throb, pull away and then splash my face with his cum. I gulped for air, and my open mouth was suddenly plugged by more cock. A foreskin wearing and sweatier tasting length that had me fighting not to gag. Then to compound the outrage, fingers opened my dripping cunt, and I was deeply penetrated from the rear by a thick male member. Oh God, there were tears welling behind my blindfold I was hard fucked fore and aft for endless minuets. My dream come true? My nightmare realised? A third load of slimy semen was pumped into my mouth and over my face, globs of it hanging off my chin, blocking my nose. Orgasm raged through my body, and my jerking about pulled one wrist free, and without conscious thought, sought the cock still smearing semen over my face, pumping the shaft, milking the last drops from it. My ears were assailed by male grunts, my own cries of pain as I was subjected to the ultimate indignity. The cock in my pussy withdrew, and I yelped as a hot slippery cock tip pushed against the tight ring of my anus. My shocked scream was gagged by the cock finding my open mouth again. My anal muscles protested and gave away, stretching unbearably as the thickness pressed into me. I had been ass fucked once before, and had hated the experience, but this was the sensory culmination and my body seemed to explode. My consciousness was focused on the burning ring of my anus, feeling every vein and ridge of the cock pressing ever deeper into my shrinking body. My ass was fucked, with long slow strokes that seemed to pull my body inside out. Waves of alternating pain and unbearable please shook my body and my mind blanked out once more as I lost myself in an orgasmic haze.

Some while later, my aching body was released and arms, yours I would learn, helped me stand. I heard voices, muted and then silenced by the loud "ssssh!" you made. Still blindfolded, dripping cum from my chin, from my pussy and abused asshole, I was helped into the bathroom. Relief washed over me, my ordeal was over. I was helped over the edge of the bathtub and turned my face up, expecting the shower to start. Instead I was told to kneel and did so with difficulty, your hands helping to keep me from falling over. The water, when it came was lukewarm, and merely a thin stream. Then distinctive odour hit my nose and to my whole being recoiled. I was being pissed upon! I just sat numb and shivering. I shivered as the warm stream played over my body, sensual and filthy. A second hot splash on my belly and cunt has me moaning with disgust and hot shame. When you took the blindfold off me, I gazed up blinking furiously, finding aMay squatting over me. The last trickles of urine leaking from her bald, swollen lipped pussy. The pussy I had been eating, the pussy you had fucked.

You climbed in with us, and dragged me to my feet. The curtain was pulled and the shower turned on. You were gentle now, the three of us enjoying the stream of hot water as you hugged me from behind, nibbling my ear lobes. AMay giggled happily, soaping my pussy and even my painful anus. You whispered that only you had fucked me, and fucked my ass. I numbly let the pair of you clean my body, then dry me with fluffy towels and a hair dryer. I brushed my teeth and then I was dressed like a child, and then aMay planted a parting kiss on my pussy before slipping my pants up. As you guided me out of the door, I saw you hand the diminutive oriental girl an envelope. She giggled again, and let out a stream of liquid Cantonese. She then put her hands together and bowed briefly from the waist, her wide grin infectious. My head seemed to clear as you pulled away from the parking space, and headed toward the centre of the city.

"What was in the envelope" I asked throatily, my first words since my ordeal. You smiled, and reached into your jacket pocket. "Ah.. yes. And this is for you", as you handed me a similar envelope. I glanced inside and found a bundle of £10 notes.

"One hundred and fifty pounds. May got the same. The three guys each paid a hundred. They all fucked May - and finished in your mouth." My body went cold, then hot and I felt dizzy. I struggled to make some kind of coherent response. Instead I pocketed the envelope and we rode back to the hotel in silence. You parked at the side entrance in the service area, and I moved to open the door. You stopped me with a hand on my arm.

"Get in the back - I'm hard again."

You joined me on the back seat, and as you instructed, I opened your flies and pulled your erection out into the light. It was early evening, and we were still in full daylight. I bent over your waist and kissed your glans, licking in preparation for blowing you. With a handful of hair you pulled me up and said 'No, not that.' You had me pull my knickers down once again, then completely off. You then manoeuvred me over your lap, straddling you. The low ceiling had my upper body bent horizontal, my head and shoulders over the front seats. You lowered my pussy down onto your spike and I impaled myself upon you. I worked my pussy up and down your shaft, clenching my muscles, trying to milk your semen from you body once more. I was dismayed, but not overly surprised when your finger began applying something cold and lubricating to my anus. Your hands lifted my off your cock, then positioned my quivering asshole over your glans. I gritted my teeth and forced myself down onto you. Despite the recent invasion, and the added lubricant, it hurt. Glancing through the windscreen, my agonised gaze locked with a young lad, dressed in white and holding two bulging garbage sacks. My facial expression and curious position meant that he knew exactly what he was watching. We stared at each other as I pressed down onto your thickness, the warm thick club of your manhood filling my bowls. The boy stared at me goggle eyed, as I bit my lip against the burning pain, tears blurring my vision. I was down to the base of you, panting, feeling the fullness inside me. Your hands cupped my bare cheeks and you lifted me, unbearably up your throbbing shaft, then letting my body weight force me back down onto you. It was painful, agonising and exhilarating. Up and down your shaft, my aching anus worked you toward a final climax. My own orgasm, unwanted and unexpected built in my belly and I hung my head, sobs escaping from my pleasure/pain wracked body. You groaned loudly, and my tortured anus felt the pulse of your semen as you filled my ass.

Blinking away the tears, I glanced at the service entrance and found that my observer had gone. Your cock wilted in my hot behind, and you lifted me off you, sliding wetly out of me. Still hanging over the front seat of the chair, I could feel you pushing my pants down my legs, and when I collapsed on the seat beside you, you removed them completely. You kissed me, and then told me to be good, before pushing me out of the car. Back behind the wheel, you watched me stumble away, towards the front entrance of he hotel. The engine roared, and you were gone. I shook my head, trying to sort out the muddled, confusing thoughts and images filling my head. Had I enjoyed the past few hours? No, my inner self shrieked silently. Oh, yes... the darker side whispered. On unsteady legs, buttocks clenched forlornly, I walked through the hotel lobby, rode the lift and walked to our room. Your cum leaking from my abused asshole made my inner thighs slick and obscenely slippery for every step of the journey.

It was only 9:15 but after a shower, I told an ever curious Shamila that I was turning in for an early night. I wanted no dinner, no drinks and no socialising. I wanted to be alone, as I struggled to come to terms with what had happened to me. You were turning all me deepest, dirtiest fantasies into reality. Hard, pussy flavoured, cum tasting, ass breaking reality. There was no masturbation that night. I was, quite literally, fucked! I fell asleep as my head touched the pillow.

End of Part Two.

Readers comments are always very welcome, (Always looking for ideas!).

12