Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one final plunge and one final push, Smith sent several loads cascading down Friday's throat. He collapsed onto the bed and Friday licked the after flow from his now receding member, sending shudders through his body.

Smith sat up and place one hand gently under Friday's chin. He lifted her face up and looked in to her lust filled eyes. "What do you want Friday?" he asked.

"I want to cum, Mr. Smith," was her response.

"Lay on the bed," Smith offered and Friday accepted. He gently lifted her hips and removed her thong. Taking her hand, he guided it to her moistness. "I want to watch you pleasure yourself."

Friday's fingers moved to her clit and began that familiar, gentle swirling motion. She was wet and very excited. "You have a lovely pussy, Friday ... trimmed and tempting," Smith said softly. "Image your finger is my tongue. Imagine how exciting that would be."

"Yes, lick me" Friday quietly moaned. Her fingers danced in fast circles over her clit.

"Remember how the leather crop felt on your skin," Smith whispered. "I could tell you enjoyed the feel of it. I saw your nipples harden." He spoke softly. He started to massage her oiled breasts. Her tempo increased. "That's it. All your lust, just screaming to come out. Remember the pleasure of the leather on your ass. The pain and pleasure," Smith encouraged.

Every nerve in Friday's body was on end. She was a live wire, arcing with animal lust. "Image again the sharpness of the leather as it struck your ass. Remember how the pain made you feel, how it sent bolts of electricity through your body," Smith said in a soft, heated voice. Friday felt his strong and soft hands on her breasts. Eyes closed, mouth open in a silent scream, Friday was on the verge of erupting.

"Pain and pleasure are related and in the right situation, one can cause the other," Smith breathed in her ear and pinched her nipples hard.

Friday came! Her orgasms were intense and long. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she arched her back and bucked her hips wildly. One, two, three orgasms erupted from her while her nipples were firmly squeezed between Smith's fingers. Finally, she ran out of steam and collapsed on to the bed, sweaty and breathing heavy.

Friday recovered a few minutes later, alone on the bed. Clearing her head, she heard the shower. Lying there, she wondered how in the hell he was going to top that. Smiling and knowing that more and better things waiting for her, she gathered herself and went into the bathroom.

"Mr. Smith, would you like me to wash your back?"

12