Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 01

Story Info
An unhappy Japanese housewife and her deepest sexual fantasy.
5.1k words
4.55
42k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say to be careful what you wish for because you may just get it.

For many a woman, the "rape fantasy" or being taken by a mysterious stranger adds an air of mystery, an element of unpredictability, and that rare "spice" of excitement that are so often missing in her life. Although her fantasy is seldom as violent or painful as the real crime, the woman in question is seemingly forced against her will and sexually ravaged. However, in surrendering to her so-called rapist, the victim is no longer responsible for her sexual responses and is therefore free to live out her deepest erotic taboos and desires.

For men, the Holy Grail of all fantasies is being the physical aggressor, the caveman, who can fully unleash his most primitive carnal urges on a helpless woman without being caught and punished by society. Finding that special woman who will struggle at first before being broken, dominated, and inseminate with his forbidden lust is the compelling quest has driven many men to risk the loss of their sanity and freedom.

Such was the basis for my erotic relationship with Stella, my attractive Asian next-door neighbor. Little did I know as we grew close to each other, that on a sweltering summer night in the quiet darkness of her living room I would fulfill her wish and mine. But, I'm getting ahead of myself, and perhaps should start from the beginning.

Stella and her family moved into the house next to mine about a year ago. It seems that her husband, Darren, had one day decided to move to Hawaii from California even though they had no family or job waiting from them in the islands. The next thing Stella knew was that she was forced to quit her job, pack up the household goods, and pull their two boys ages four and six out of school all by herself while her husband flew ahead. She didn't know how Darren did it, but upon her arrival she found that he had signed a long-term lease on a house with the option to buy. Like it or not, there was now no way Stella could return to the life that she once had.

Darren found a job as a bus driver for the city public transit system. While it paid well, it had one major drawback. As the one with the least seniority of all the drivers, he drew the most undesirable late-night and weekend shifts. This meant that he was gone much of the night; coming home as his family was awakening; sleeping though out much of the day; and often gone as they sat down for dinner. His absences got even greater when he got to know the other drivers socially and they would often "have a few" after their shift was over or do various sporting events with them on their time off.

This meant that Stella was on her own when it came to get the kids into school, setting up the household, and doing a myriad of things that the man of the house would normally assume. She had found a job as a part-time cashier at the nearby convenience store which didn't pay much but allowed her to pay for those incidentals that Darren never seemed to have money for.

Having her whole world turned upside down in months made Stella extremely frustrated and disenchanted with her marriage and especially her husband. Alone and seemingly caught up in a maelstrom of events, Stella desperately needed something...or better yet, someone...to help her stabilize and control her life. I just happened to be the right man in the right place and at the right time.

My name is Stan and I started out this story as the friendly, unassuming next-door neighbor who welcomed Stella and her family to the neighborhood. I am in my early forties, above average height, and in fairly good shape because of my work as an independent electrician. Instead of working a steady job, I opted for a less structured life of minor home electrical jobs, installing satellite television dish systems, and setting up home security systems. This allows me to pick and choose my jobs, keeps me in shape, and gives me a lot of spare time. As such, I am the proverbial go-to guy when a helping hand is needed - or a comforting shoulder to lean on - or as we can see later in this tale, to make a fantasy become a reality.

To say that we clicked would have been an understatement for we shared an instant sense of familiarity and attraction. I was taken by Stella the moment I laid eyes on her. In her mid-thirties, Stella stood a slim, five-feet-three of Asian beauty with modest breasts, a narrow waist, and a flat stomach that rounded into appealing hips and buttocks. She had an oval face with high cheek bones and waist-length straight dark brown hair. I think it was her sultry eyes that sparkled with delight and her broad smile that drew me to her. I knew immediately that Stella was the woman for whom I had been looking but set such thoughts aside because she was married. It wasn't until later that I discovered that Stella felt the same way about me.

Darren being Darren was gone much of the time without thought to his struggling wife and family. As a result, Stella came to rely increasingly on me. At first it was to move a heavy piece of furniture or to reach a high storage bin. Later it was to fix a broken window screen or unclog a stopped sink. In time she would ask me to look after her boys when she needed to run an errand, and her boys came to enjoy the range of channel selections from my satellite television, treating my house as if it was an extension of theirs.

Of course, Stella was duly aghast at her boys' imposition upon me and reciprocated with coffee and treats, and an occasional beer after the boys had gone to sleep. I didn't mind and in fact came to look forward to her calls for help or to just come over to have a "man" around the house. You see Stella felt so comfortable with me that she wasn't even aware of how many glimpses of her feminine delights she gave me each time she bent over or climbed up a step ladder that I held for her. As the weeks turned into months, our lives became inextricably intertwined, and I thought I'd wear my pecker to a stub with the amount of times I jerked off fantasizing about Stella.

The turning point came late one night when I was reading and heard a blood curdling scream coming from Stella's house. Gripping my magazine that I had been reading, I was out of my front door when Stella's oldest son desperately called me to come over to help his mom. I dashed over and was quickly directed to the bathroom where I heard the shower running. Bursting into the room I saw Stella frozen in the shower with utter terror with her eyes riveted on a large brown hunter spider common to the high grassy areas like our backyards. The spider was poised in the upper-inner corner of the shower stall oppose of her.

When I tried to hit it, the spider took off around the bathroom with me in frantic pursuit. I finally manage to chase it out into the hallway where I swatted and killed it. While Stella's boys were engrossed with the body of the dead spider, I went back to see how Stella was doing. I found her still in shock, crouched in the shower with the water hitting, beading, and flowing over her glistening skin.

When I turned off the water and moved to cover her with a towel, Stella lurched forward, throwing her arms around my neck. As her drenched naked body pressed tightly against mine, she faintly moaned, "I hate spiders...can't stand them...ever since I was a little girl...and fell into an old well...that was full of spiders...that crawled all over me... everywhere...ugghhh!"

While I tenderly held and sought to calm her, I took every advantage of Stella being oblivious that she was completely naked and that the minutest physical detail of her hot Japanese body was exposed to me. Her ivory breasts were unbelievably mouthwatering. Slightly larger than I had imagined, they sloped down with enough heft that made them hang and jiggle tantalizingly. The most amazing thing was that instead of protruding cylindrical nipples, Stella had soft slits in the middle of puffy half-dollar knobby areolas at the tips of her boobs. God, the thought of sucking out of her inverted nipples, to feel them rise and stiffen in my mouth, made me drool in anticipation.

"Oh dear," Stella gasped as she emerged from her paralysis to become acutely aware of her nudity. The brilliant shade of red that flushed her ivory-toned skin wasn't due to the hot shower but from the sudden realization that I had an unobstructed view of her naked body. She quickly moved to cover her boobs and to pull her legs up but not before showing me a neatly trimmed bush and thick pussy slit. Desperately clutching the towel, Stella let me help her up, treating me to parting view of her bare buns, before I beat a hasty withdrawal from the bathroom.

I was halfway out of the front door when Stella caught up with me, visibly flustered. She had hastily thrown on a thin cotton robe that clung alluringly to her damp skin to highlight the tips of her rounded tits and pubic mons. Tucking her long, wet hair behind her ears, Stella held my hand and with downcast eyes, said hesitantly, "I...want to thank you for coming over so quickly...and killing that damn spider." She tried to make light of the incident but somehow failed miserably. "I want to apologize for letting you...see me...uhmm, you know...I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe that you saw me naked! God, I'm so ashamed that I could just die!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at her distress. "Stella, from what I saw you have nothing to be ashamed of...believe me, nothing. It's just between you and me. No one will ever know." Before I knew it, the following words slipped out, "Tonight was... stimulating..." Then putting my foot deeper down my throat, I jokingly continued, "...and I would love to do it again..."

For the second time that night, Stella blushed at the blatant hint that I had just uttered. I turned to leave but she held my hand and after a big sigh, asked, "Don't leave... please. Can you stay...and talk...maybe a beer or two. Please..."

There was something about the way Stella made her plea that told me that she really needed a shoulder to cry on. "Why don't you put the boys to bed while I got the beer from the refrigerator." I quickly added, "But, I'll have a beer only if you have one with me." Beaming at my offer, Stella nodded her head in agreement before going to put her boys to sleep.

When she returned, Stella sat next to me on the sofa in her dimly lit living room. I immediately noted that she had brushed her hair that damply draped down the back of her robe. Her robe was carefully arranged in an effort not to display anything that she wasn't supposed to. However, but it was apparent that she was nude under her damp thin cloth covering that clung to her in the most enticing manner.

Clinking bottles in a silent toast, we took a long sip with Stella's lasting longer than mine. "I normally don't drink so fast but given tonight's events...oh what the hell." With that she took another long swig from her bottle.

With each sip her body noticeably relaxed and loosened, and Stella became more talkative. It seems that her dissatisfaction with her marriage and life had been building. She was upset at suddenly being uprooted, plopped down in a completely new world, and the virtually abandoned to fend for herself and boys. Tonight's spider has been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Taking a deep drink from her second bottle, Stella paused as if wondering if she should say what she wanted. Then with a deep sigh, she slumped lazily against the sofa back, her robe opening as her shoulders slouched and her knees parted. In a soft trembling voice that choked with emotion, Stella muttered, "And after all of this...I think...I know Darren has been fooling around...bastard...while I've been busting my backside setting up the house and taking care of the kids. He's found a bimbo bus driver working the same late shift...drinking and making out... coming home much too late. And tonight, he had the unbelievable gall to tell me that he was going to an all-night poker game after work... hah...'poke-her' is more like it!"

Stella was sobbing now, burying her face in my shoulder. I held her and let her cry herself out. Of course, in so doing, her robe opened even more and expose her incredible body. One tit was clearly visible from her chest to its rounded tip, and her hair-covered vulva open to display the pink fragile petals of her inner labia. Suddenly Stella took another deep breath and sat up, pulling her robe close. "Jeez, Stan, I seem to be flashing my privates to you tonight... you must think I'm terrible."

I laughed softly and said, "Better me than some total stranger."

Stella pulled back and took another drink from her bottle and said wistfully, "You know, Stan, there are times when I wish some dark handsome stranger would carry me away...force himself on me...make mad passionate love with me...use me...take me without asking. Yeah, he'd make me his personal slut...and you know what? I wouldn't care what I did with him. Just like that goddamn bitch who's humping Darren, the fucking bastard!"

As I listened to Stella's beer-induced outburst, the beast within me awoke and began to rage as evidence by the uncomfortable pressure in my pants. Temporarily reining in my darker side, I said when she calmed down that I was sure she didn't really wish what she had just uttered.

When Stella swore that she meant every word, I told her that she didn't realize what she was asking of a man. "You see, Stella, unless your fantasy guy is a serial rapist or some sort of pervert...in which case you'd be in big trouble...the man who is willing to fulfill your fantasy is taking a big risk. If you changed your mind after the fantasy was over and called the cops, the guy would be jailed as a rapist, his life ruined, and his freedom gone.

`Looking into her sensual Asian eyes, I then softly said, "Be careful, Stella, what you wish for. You may just get it."

My heart was pounding so violently in my throat that I could barely speak. "If you ever find such a fantasy man, you must remember that even though he's holding your body in his hands, you're holding his life in yours."

There must have been something about the way I said it because Stella held my gaze as if reading in between the lines. Then gulping, she nodded slightly to me as if completely understanding the import of my veiled words.

"You know it's getting late. Don't you think you should check on the kids again to make sure they're soundly asleep? You wouldn't want them waking up in the middle of the night."

Stella sat there for a moment while looking at me as if she sensed that she was about to reach the point of no return. Then she slowly stood and glanced at me before sauntering to the hallway juncture before turning to the kid's room and disappearing around the wall.

I hastily turned off the lights, plunging the entire living into darkness except for the dim nightlight in the hallway juncture. My quickly shed clothes fell into a pile on the floor, and I moved to stand alongside of the hallway opening as I waited for Stella's return. My muscles pulsed with the pounding of my raging heart. Although I tried to control my rapid breathing, I failed with my rock-hard erection throbbing menacing before me.

Yet, somewhere in the recesses of my tiny brain was yelling, "Are you fucking insane? She's drunk and going to scream bloody rape despite what she said. And your fucking ass is going to jail!" Cold sweat beaded on my forehead as I desperately searched for my clothes in the ambient light of the living room.

Just as I spotted my discarded clothes and was about to grab them, I heard the click of a bedroom door opening and heard Stella call out, "Stan? Are you there? Why is it so dark?" I could hear her footsteps as she walked down the short hallway and then saw her silhouetted by the faint ambient glow the hallway's nightlight.

I knew that Stella's next move would be to reach for the light switch and was about to bolt from her house buck naked. Yet, Stella just stood there in the hallway opening, peering into the dark living room and wistfully plea, "Stan, don't leave." When she stepped into the pitch blackness I knew she didn't see me pressed against the wall. "Please don't leave..."

My body reacted before I knew it as my left arm shot around her, pinning her arms to her sides as I pulled her back tightly to me. My right hand then shot out to cover her mouth as I growled in a low gravelly voice, "Shhh! Don't move! If you do exactly as I say, no one will get hurt." I uttered threateningly as I hustled her away from the hallway doorway and into the inky blackness of the living room.

Stella's body jerked involuntarily at being held, testing the strength of my embrace. But as my arms tightened around her, my hand cupped and cruelly squeezed her tit causing her to grimace and cease her struggling. "I told you that you would get hurt if you struggled. Try that again and you'll regret it...and I know you won't like that!"

I could sense that Stella was shocked by what happening. She was uncertain if the man holding her was me playing some vulgar joke about her earlier expressed rape fantasy. Still, she nodded in silent compliance and remained completely still, hoping from some clue as to whom the man who held her might be.

"I'm going to say this once...and only once so listen good," I murmured in my most threatening voice to add to her confusing and fear. "If you fight or scream, you will wake up your boys, and who know what will happen to them. Their welfare...as well as yours...is up to you." I knew that I would hurt Stella or her boys, but Stella didn't know that as her slender form began to tremble.

"Do as I tell you...and don't give me any trouble," I whispered in her ear as I pulled her thin robe over first one shoulder and then other until it bunched around the robe's tied waist sash, trapping her arms to her sides. Her freed breasts quivered as her heart beating like a trip hammer in her heaving chest. My free hand caressed the length of her trembling body before returning to crudely fondle her tantalizing tits. "No trouble. Do you get it?" With tears seeping from the corners of her closed almond-shaped eyes, Stella quickly nod her reluctant understanding.

"You should," I murmured in a lecherous voice, "draw your curtains before you undress at night. I've been watching you for weeks...watching you shower... and then standing there fucking naked before the fan...holding your hair up...making your little nipples pop from these slits..." I pinched a bulbous tip between my thumb and forefinger, slowly teasing out her inverted nipple to roll and pull on it. "How I've watched you touch yourself. Do you know how often I jerked off at the same time?"

Stella froze at my revelation as if she couldn't believe her ears. "And what? Tonight, I find you on the couch with your next-door neighbor...with only this skimpy robe covering your hot, hot Jap body. Boy, you sure gave him an eyeful, didn't you? But I've got to thank him for rushing out and not closing your front door good. How the hell do you think I got in?"

Her body shuddered uncontrollably with the realization that she might be in the grasp of a complete stranger. With one hand still over her mouth, I used the other to stroke her neck with my fingertips. Encircling one her soft spongy breasts, I slowly milked it from her chest to her puffy area, feeling her hidden nipple sprout under my touch. "I know you husband won't come home for hours. And unless you wake up your boys, it is just you and me. Now, we can do this the easy way which you might enjoy or the hard way which you will regret. It's up to you which way."

I had come this far, I couldn't stop even I had wanted to. Here I was standing behind the woman of my dreams, her half-naked pressed against my fully-aroused, buck-nakedness. Stella trembled wildly, her breaths were short and ragged, but I couldn't tell if it was from terror or excitement. Figuring it was now or never, I spun Stella around and pressed the side of her face against the blacken living room wall before removing my hand from her mouth.

12