Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 02

Story Info
The "rape" fantasy continues in the back of a van
6.2k words
4.55
46.7k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stella, this is Stan. My car broke down at the bottom of the hill by the superette. Can you pick me up? You can? Great! The ice cream dessert for tonight's dinner is melting so please hurry...but...make sure you turn off the stove and any appliances just in case we're somehow delayed. I'll be waiting for you."

With that said I ended my cell phone call and waited. However, my car was parked down the street instead of being at the local grocery store, and I was hidden in the back seat of Stella's unlocked van. Concealed by the van's tinted windows, I waited for Stella and the start of our night of fantasy.

Stella had been my attractive Japanese-American next-door neighbor for about a year. She and her two young boys had been forced to relocate from California to the islands on the whim of her idiot of husband, Darren. Totally oblivious of his wife's distress and unhappiness, the bastard proceeded to add insult to injury by having a fling with one of his female co-workers, thinking that his wife would never find out about it. Little did he imagine that his actions would result in his wife yearning for and living out her wildest sexual fantasies -- being raped by a mysterious stranger -- a role that I was more than willing to play.

My name's Stan. I consider myself an average guy, not bad looking and single. I'm an independent electrician and besides getting a good workout, I make enough to pay to live comfortably and have a lot of spare time. It was my willingness and availability to help that attracted Stella to me, and me to her. Perhaps it was her Asian genes that made her look younger than her thirty-some-odd years and damn irresistible.

However, Stella never thought of herself as being attractive. To her, her mouth and ears were too big, and face too long. Having breastfed her two sons, her modest breasts no longer as high or firm as they used to be. In addition, Stella had inverted nipples that disappeared into puffy areola-slits, and this perceived deficiency bothered her to no end. Finally, the slight pudge just above her pubic mons, the padded roundness of her hips, and the fullness of her butt were sources of her constant dissatisfaction.

It was Stella's unhappiness with her physical self and marriage that made her fantasize about the mysterious stranger who would be so attracted to her that he would be compelled to ravish her. Ironically her rapist would give Stella the freedom to do unspeakable erotic acts without social constraint or responsibility. Ironic as it may seem, being raped was the ultimate turn-on for Stella.

This explained why I was naked and crouched behind the driver's seat of her van, eager to begin the next episode in her erotic fantasy. Peeking through her van's window, I saw Stella in the glow her house's night light quickly lock her front door and hurry to the van dressed in a loose spaghetti-strapped shift that fell to her mid thigh. I knew that she was braless from the jiggling front of her dress, and her shift's wet shoulders from her long hair told me that she must have just gotten out of the shower.

I ducked when I heard Stella open and close the van's door and felt when she settled into the driver's seat. Reaching around to cover her mouth, I pulled her head to the seat's headrest. "Don't make a sound if you know what's good for you," I hissed.

Stella immediately jerked and then stiffened when she found herself in my firm grasp. I inhaled the wet freshness of her hair as I tucked her dark tresses behind her ear with my other hand and reached around to grasp her throat. "It's good to be with you again -- Stella. Have you missed me...because I've really missed you?

"I know that when I fucked you last night, you loved it. Didn't you?" I chuckled softly as I let my free hand slide down her long throat and then slipped into the wide neckline of her shift. She gasped when I cupped and squeeze a tantalizing tit. A thin strap of her loose shift slipped from her shoulder as I slowly milked her tender tit from her heaving chest to her bulbous tip, coaxing her inverted nipple to emerge from its fleshy slit.

"Don't utter anything or move until I tell you," I growled as Stella twisted in my torment. "Don't think of escaping because I'll catch you and you'll regret it. Do you understand?" When she nervously nodded, I removed my hand from her mouth to securely tie a thin-cloth blindfold across her closed almond-shaped eyes.

"There. Now, I want you to get into the back seat with me so that we would be protected from prying eyes outside of the van. We can have some fun on this bench seat like we did last night. Now, just climb between the two front seats. That's right over the console. Come on. Move it!"

Feeling with her hands, Stella awkwardly obeyed and leaned over to move over the middle console separating the front bucket seats. As she did so, the other strap of her shift slipped from her shoulder, and her mouthwatering boobs dangled and swayed so temptingly before my hungry eyes that I couldn't resist copping a cheap feel.

My unexpected grope caused Stella to lurch awkwardly into the back seat of her van and against cabin wall. Without its thin straps off her shoulders, her loose shift dropped to her waist to reveal both of her quivering boobs. As she struggled cover herself while moving away from me, her garment's hem edged up her thighs and gave me a good view her shapely legs.

Pulling her to me, I unzipped her loose dress, causing Stella to resist when my intent became apparent. Wrestling her beneath me as I pushed her shift further down her squirming body, I harshly uttered in her ear, "God, you're so attractive, but you still haven't learned to pull your curtains. Do you know that after I left you last night that I came back to watch you parade in front of the windows in the nude? You didn't know that I was outside your window watching you, did you?"

My fingertips lightly travel up her quivering thighs, and then stroked her damp panties. Stella involuntarily jerk at my touch only to squeal when while my finger swiftly yanked the crotch of her panties aside before dipping into her juicy pussy slit. I slipped up and down her tight crack before taunting her, "I watched you touch yourself like I'm doing right now. Were you thinking of me and what I did to you? Did you think about how I fucked your juicy tight twat? Do you remember how you gratefully sucked my dick afterwards?"

Stella struggled to resist my fingering of her swollen pussy slit and the vivid memories of our first time together. She desperately pressed her thighs together, but as I sawed the blade of my hand into her juicy crack her resolve crumbled. "Were you thinking about what I'd do to you if we ever got together again? Did you, Stella? Come on, tell me."

Her breaths were short and shallow as Stella shook her head in a last-ditch denial. Yet, when I kissed her exposed neck a soft moan of unspoken desire escaped her lips. Then when I whispered to her to lift her hips, Stella did so obediently, allowing me to quickly remove her shift before yanking off her sopping wet panties.

"Well, Stella, it seems to be only you and me -- again," I growled as lay on her squirming naked body. "Hmmm, I didn't see your kids. Are they at a friend's house? For the weekend? Ha! And, I bet your ass-wipe of a husband is away again, isn't he?" My finger twirled her pubic hairs then circled her stiff stubby clit. "What's that? For the weekend? Damn, I don't know who's dumber -- your fucking husband who's fooling around on you -- or your stupid next-door neighbor who's not fucking you. What a pair of dumb fucking bastards!"

I suddenly thrusted a finger into Stella's dripping love box. Stella squealed at my unexpected penetration and pushed herself against the van window as in a vain attempt to retreat from my fingers. But I wouldn't have any of this as I grabbed her twisting hips to yank her back until she lay prone on the van's back seat.

Forcing her thighs apart to give me unobstructed access her nether delights, I plunged my face between her tender inner thighs. As my rasping tongue drilled all the way tin her twisting twat, and I was immediately overwhelmed by the musky ambrosia of her sexual excitement. Grasping a handful of her black silky muff, I pulled her pubic hair back to expose her stiff clit sticking up from its fleshy hood. When my tongue tip viciously lashed it, Stella cried out before shoving her juicy twat into my vacuuming mouth.

"Do you like this, Stella? You have one hell of a delicious cunt...but this pussy hair has to go...but maybe later. Right now, I think I'll finger-fuck your snatch some more." I shot two fingers into her love box, and Stella was forced to spread her legs to better accommodate them. Curling my fingers, I pressed and rubbed her hardening ridges of her G-spot, causing Stella to whine pitifully as her nostrils flared and her body was racked with tremors of passion that radiated from her violated vagina.

The fingers of my other hand strummed Stella's stiff love pearl while the fingers of the other hand pumped the depths of her fleshy pubic oyster. Mewling girlishly, she squirmed as the tension steadily built within her sex. Then like a taunt cord snapping, Stella suddenly convulsed in her first orgasm of the night and deliriously writhed as she was consumed with violent convulsions.

While Stella trembled in the aftershocks of her climax, I swiftly mounted her limp body and plunged my raging erection into the sizzling wet-velvetiness of her churning cunt. I took her like I did the previous night -- hard and fast. My groin repeatedly and loudly slapped against her inviting vulva, churning her pussy juices in a lewd squishing sound. With each thrust of my hips, Stella emitted a child-like whimper as she was helplessly tossed her like a rag doll with each thrust of my hips.

Suddenly I pulled her to me as I sat upright, forcing Stella to straddle my lap, kneeling on the bench seat while facing me. She whined pitifully as the tip of my hard-on was embedded and slowly probed the wet softness of the juncture of her inner thighs. Stella moaned as I squeezed her buns, letting my dickhead teasingly plop in an out of her inviting cunt. A feeble cry escaped her lips when my hips suddenly jutted upwards, driving deep into her only to sigh pitifully when I withdraw tantalizingly.

"You want this, bitch? You want all of me...for me to fuck you good... to be used by me, don't you? You don't want to admit it, but you're nothing but a cheap Jap cunt...you get off on being taken...and forced against your will to do sexual acts that you've longed to do. Stop this silly pretense, Stella. Admit it that you love being raped...and then we can really have some fun!" With her forearms resting on my shoulders, Stella shook her head as if in firm denial, but her hips were saying otherwise as they did an obscene bump-and-grind at the same time. When she slyly lifted and then tried to lower herself on to my erection, she shrieked and flinched when my palm smacked her rounded bun in smart rebuke for trying to deny what she truly wanted.

"Stella, you're not going to get fucked until you stop this nonsense and admit that you want my cock really bad!"

"Oooh, don't tease me..." Stella whimpered in as she finally surrendered to her escalating desire and lust. "Oh, you know I want...no, I need...you so badly! Oooh, don't stop me... please...don't make me say..." A resounding swat of my hand painful stopped her futile plea.

A blindfolded Stella kissed me with wanton desire, urgently begging my forgiveness. Her tongue went crazy in my mouth as sought to get me into relinquishing my restraining grip on her buttocks. Then Stella in frustration finally whined, "Ooh, you're right...I'm nothing but a cheap slut...I always have been...and will be. I love being fucked...suddenly...forcefully...and made to do perverted sexual things...which turn me on to no end. There, you bastard, I said what you wanted now...oooh...damn...oooh!"

As Stella's confessed, I let go of my butt-grip and enjoy the incredible sensation of her slippery wet cunt slowly sliding down my harden manhood a fraction of an inch at a time. By the time my entire shaft had disappeared into her juicy twat, Stella was leaning forward, rocking back and forth. Lewd squishing could be heard as she slowly pumped up and down, gradually increasing her tempo of self-impalement.

The windows of the van were heavily fogged as a blindfolded Stella dripped freely with sweat in the smoldering musky heat of the van's cabin. "Ooh, yes, ooh," Stella panted as she repeatedly impaled herself on my raging hard-on. "This is what I want!" She had made no attempt to remove her blindfold even though she could have at any time. Beside heightening her senses and sensitivity, her blindfold added to her sense of forced abduction and make her compelled to sexually do what she really wanted to do.

Stella rapidly reached critical mass and soon her back arched sharply as she threw back her head while furiously grinding her cunt against my groin. A strangled cry ripped out of her throat as her shaking body imploded a nuclear explosion of horrendous proportions that quickly triggered my own detonation within Stella's churning bodily depths.

Violent spasms shook an exhausted, sweat-covered Stella. Her breathing was heavy and labored, punctuated with gasps. A surge of our mixed bodily fluids drenched my lap when my throbbing organ regrettably slipped from her snatch. However, my disappointment was brief as Stella slumped to the van's floor between my legs and moments later her mouth found my juicy-coated spent member.

Stella sucked my spent dick like a ten-dollar back street whore judging from the way her hand and mouth worked with practiced ease, making me wonder about this Japanese housewife who was giving me head. What made her blow job truly outstanding was her apparent willingness -- no insistence -- to suck me off and swallow everything I shot down her gulping throat.

"Hmmm," Stella murmured between sucks. "I love man-meat soaked in my pussy sauces and your sperm marinade. How I missed giving head."

"Have you had a lot of experience?" I said between breathy gasps as Stella inhaled one of my testicles, tonguing it in her mouth. "With your husband?"

"No," Stella said after mouthing my organ several times, "Darren doesn't mind me 'fluffing' him but once he's hard, he's strictly a slam-bam-turn-over-and-turn-off-the-lights kind of guy." As her hand leisurely pumped my shaft, Stella rested her head on my thigh and sighed, "You see were I grew up was a really rough area of Los Angeles that was predominantly Mexican. My folks worked in jobs that paid little but took all their time and energy. As a result, I was pretty much left on my own.

"Much to my parents' concern, I was always on the go, out of the house, mixing with 'those' people children." Stella gave my hardening cock several sucks and strokes before continuing. "At first, I was the original 'ugly duckling' with gangly arms and legs, all skin and bones, flat as a pancake, coke-bottom glasses, and a mouthful of metal braces over buck teeth. I was so homely that the Mexican boys steered clear of being seen with the 'Ugly Jap.'"

With that she slowly bobbed of her head, deep-throated my reviving penis until her face was fully pressed into the pubic hair of my groin. Stella eagerly gave me one hell of a head job, alternating between swallowing my cock and tonguing my head and shaft. However, it wasn't until she replaced my meat in her mouth with my hairy nuts that I felt my manhood amazingly rejuvenating.

"Then in the first semester of my high school senior year everything changed. Contacts replaced the glasses and the braces came off. My hormones kicked in and I virtually went from an AA-cup bra size to a full B-cup. The only thing that did grow were my inverted nipples that remained hidden in their tit slits." By now, Stella was slowly licking my penis like the way a little girl would lick an ice cream cone on a hot day. "Instead of being bony and gawky, I now had some meat and curves which didn't go unnoticed by the neighborhood Mexican boys...them horny Mexican boys."

As I felt her jacking off my thickening shaft and slowly pumping life back into it, I realized that her husband, Darren, was certifiably retarded for fooling around with some cheap knock-off when he had a consummate professional cock-sucker at home. Stella was any man's ultimate wet dream, a sexual slave willing to satisfy her man's every sexual whim. Somehow, I managed to get her to continue her tale.

"Emilio was the older brother of my best friend at the time. In the beginning when I use to go over, he never knew I existed even though I thought he was cute and hot. However, once I 'blossomed' he was on me like a wolf sensing fresh meat. Emilio was smooth, walking me home to 'protect' me and sweet-talking me all the while until I was utterly infatuated with him. Playful at first, his touches became caresses, and innocent kisses turned into hot little make out sessions when no one was looking...a stolen kiss...an accidental groping of my boobs...a hard cock pressed against me through layers of clothing."

"So..." I asked as Stella, "Was Emilio your first?"

"In a way he was, depending on what you mean. At the time I met Emilio, I was convinced I had to be a good girl and remain a virgin until married, and as much as he pleaded and tried, I somehow managed to stop him. However..." Stella said in between kisses to my mouth and neck, "I was willing to do anything else.

"During the Spring Break, I turned eighteen and little did I know what was in store for me in the months to come. It all began when one day I visited Emilio's sister only to find that he had sent her on an errand supposedly for their working parents. Emilio was quick to take advantage of the situation and had me half-undressed in a matter of minutes right there on the living room couch. I don't know how he unhooked my bra but to my surprise my ugly tits were falling out my unbuttoned blouse and undone bra. Before I could react, Emilio was sucking my sleepy nipples into rigid attention, and I quickly discovered just how sensitive my little babies were.

"However, when I resisted Emilio's attempts to get into my panties, he complained that I had given him a severe case of 'blue balls' and that unless relieved, the excruciating pressure would cause him irreparable injury. Naively I asked if I could do anything to help him. Emilio's response was to pull his cock out of his shorts, press my head to his lap and shove his cock into my mouth. He then uttered that unmistakable phrase that would forever change my relationship with men, 'Suck me!'"

With a swift nod of her head, Stella deep-throated me with practiced ease before resuming her story. "I cannot describe what it was like to have a cock in my mouth for the first time. To feel a hard erection throbbing between my lips and in my mouth, and to hear Emilio cried out as his body trembled made me feel like I had the power -- to please Emilio and to be pleased all at the same time.

"Emilio rested his hand on the back my head as to reinforce my lack of choice, but my head was bobbing up and down of its own. I could feel him building in anticipated release, and when Emilio finally did, I remember my mouth being flooded with his hot, thick, sweet cum. Some of his load escaped my lips, trickling down my chin, and then I gulped down his delicious seed and became instantly addicted to a man's sperm.

"After that, I couldn't seem get enough of Emilio...and he of me. All he had to do was to 'force' me, and the next thing you know we'd be making out like crazy. He sucked my titties so good I remember actually coming without him touching my pussy. I don't remember how many times he brought me off with his fingers. And for me, any time he pulled out his dick, I was sucking it...quickies most of the time...full blown blow-jobs whenever we had the time. God, he had the sweetest tasty spunk...

12