Be My Little Girl

Story Info
Don't ditch school... or do.
2.8k words
4.11
242.9k
124

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What naughty teenager hasn't ditched from school? It's safe to say at least 60% of teenagers ditch once in their life. Now out of those, who gets caught? Lets say 50%. I was no different.

In fact, I was in the kitchen, around noon, fixing myself a drink during a commercial break from Tosh. 0 and didn't hear my step-father's car pull into the garage. I had poured Pepsi Wild Cherry into a cup and was adding a splash of Malibu coconut rum when the door open and I froze. Quickly, I screwed the cap on, putting the bottle away before turning to hide, but there was no point. I was caught.

"What the hell are you doing home?"

I grimaced hearing my step fathers voice, and sighed. I wasn't going to bow my head down and let him win. No way. Instead I turned to face him, crossing my arms over my chest. "What does it look like?" I demanded.

"It looks like you are half naked, standing in the kitchen rather then in uniform at school, stupid." he stated walking into the kitchen. He stopped in front of me and narrowed his hazel eyes down at me. He opened his mouth to say something, when his cell phone rang.

"Hello?" He turned away from me and then stopped. I could hear the automated tone telling him I was absent from school today, and cringed. He looked at me again and shook his head. "You know your mother is going to hear about this!" He snapped slamming his phone onto the counter.

I have one of those moms who will threaten to send you to boarding school, and will actually do it. No kidding. Bon voyage. If there was anyone I was afraid of, it was my mother.

"No, please! Please be cool man!" I cried out nearly in tears, and stepped to him, grabbing his arm. "Please don't tell her, Steve!" I begged and looked up at him. "I... I'll...I'll do all the lawn work!" I blurted without thinking that we had a gardener who did the job which he reminded me off and shook me off.

"I'll wash your car for a month!" I said which he promptly reminded me of his membership with an expensive carwash company.

"I'll..." I had to think of something good. What could I give him? I thought and then it came to me. Though I was a little reluctant to the thought I mean any teenage girl would be but it was either this or face my mothers rage and being grounded.

"I'll suck you off, and masturbate for you." I told him blocking him from going down the hallway. His eyes raised up to look at me instead of the floor and he smirked. Well... That certainly got his attention.

"What good would you masterbating do for me?" He asked now crossing his arms. "Is that what the boys want these days?" He chuckled shaking his head as he undid his tie and moved to go around me and up the stairs, but I wasn't letting that happened and dropped to my knees, unbuckling his pants before he could stop me.

"Hey! Knock it off!" He shouted and attempted to pull up his pants as he moved around me. I narrowed my eyes and raced in front of him, pulling my shirt off mid run and then tripped him, straddling him when he turned from his stomach onto his back.

"I'll fuck you." I told him, pinning him down to the carpet floor, watching his eyes widen as they fastened on to my small perky tits."You'd want that right?" I asked pushing aside every voice in my head telling me to stop or not do this. "All guys want sex. Right?" I asked and moved my hips awkwardly against his small growing erection.

"I told you to knock-" He began and I covered his mouth with my hand and closed my eyes as a moan slipped past my lips.

If I got him hard enough, surely he would cave, right? I thought and whimpered as the swell of his cock rubbed against my panty covered clit. I froze and moaned trembling on top of him, and when I opened my eyes, his were focused on me. I slowly uncovered his mouth and apologized bitting my bottom lip. I... I wasn't doing this right... The pure reason I don't have boys tripping over themselves to be with me, or even looking at me.

I'm beautiful. Seriously. Long brown hair blue eyes, small waist but curvy... Nice small but round perky butt... Sexually I was appealing... God why did I think I could seduce Steve of all people. He was a sever hard ass at times, and he would probably never let this go.

"Well now you've done it." He said a bit upset but there was an edge to his voice that said he wasn't, nonetheless it snapped me out of my own thinking.

It was then he rolled on top of me, stood up and grabbed my hair forcefully pulling me into the room. I cried out grabbing my head and begged him to let me go, demanding to know what he was going to do and then I was over his knees on the bed.

He fought with me pinning my hands behind my back and pulled my powder pink panties down a bit before spanking me one time really hard. It was enough to make me stop moving and gasp shivering in his lap as the pain mixed with pleasure thrilled my body. What was this? I thought feeling myself drip wet.

Then he swung again. And again. And again. Now the tears were really coming down. He spanked me thirteen more times, because I was "Old enough to know better" being eighteen and then his hand did something different. I thought he was going to spank me again but instead he stroked my bright red throbbing bottom.

I hiccuped over his lap, hands clutching onto the outside of his leg as I sobbed quietly waiting to be released so I could run away, when he lifted me up and pushed me to my knees in front of him. "I'm sorry." I whimpered and opened my mouth to continue spilling how sorry I was and that if he wanted to he could take me back to school and tell my mother as he wiped my tears. It was nice of him to do. I wanted to leave the room, but his gentle touch also made me want to stay.

"April." He sad softly there was something about his voice, and although he had just spanked the shit out of my ass, I stilled listening. "You're right. All guys basically want sex. However.... I'm not your typical guy." He told me softly and then sighed grabbing my chin to pull me close to him, making me extend on my knees to get closer to him. " I want you to be my baby girl." He whispered into my ear and I frowned. What did that mean?

"I fuck your mom when she lets me, and she knows my kink but won't submit to it...." He continued as if explain his problem helped him. He was... He was into the kinky stuff? I thought surprised.

"I want to be your daddy, and fuck you when I want, and how I want to. But love you and treat you like a princess..." He whispered causing a trembling sensation to go do my back. However before I could answer, his hand guided my hands to his cock.

I hadn't anticipated his size, but now that it was in my hands I sincerely wished I hadn't offered this. He wasn't lengthy but he had some good girth. I did promise him some oral so I had to keep my word. I bit my lip and then opened my mouth, moving my lips to cover my teeth, before moving his cock into my mouth. I dropped my jaw a bit to fit more of him inside, and found it was easier to stick my tongue out on the underside of his cock, which to my surprise he enjoyed.

"That's good, now suck a little and lick." He coached me and I did. I tightened my lips around him and began sucking on his cock while moving my tongue on the underside almost able to lick his balls on a downward bob. He leaned back and sighed. I wasn't getting a lot in so I decided to use my hand- but didn't want to rub him dry...

Having watched a lot of porn without my parents knowledge, I attempted a horrible feat, pushing my mouth down and taking in more of his cock until it hit my gag reflex, trying to get enough spit on his dick so I could stroke him. I went to lift my head feeling the tall-tale sign of my gag, but his hand cupped the back of my head, and held me down for a moment. He groaned thrusting his hips up once before releasing me. I gasped, pushing on his thighs to get away, and he chuckled.

"Cock sucking whore." He sneered and I blushed, I didn't know how to feel about that, so I just kept going, moving my hand to spread the spit before assuming the sucking licking position and began moving my hand counter my mouth movements. This seemed to please him well enough to pet the top of my head, and moan.

I looked up at him, and he groaned louder. "Fuck, A..." He whispered looking away from me, pulling on my hair. I didn't know what was wrong, so I turned my gaze away and continued sucking, eventually humming because I was getting a little bored and humming seemed to be the easiest way to amuse myself. This made him twitch. "Shit!" he groaned and pulled on my hair, pulling me up causing my lips to leave his cock with a loud slobbery smacking noise.

He looked at his dick and then at me shaking his head. "You been sucking dick at school?" He demanded.

I frowned. "No... No I haven't." I assured him, scared of what he was going to say.

"A boyfriend?" He questioned.

"No.." I wish... I thought pathetically.

"Shit... I can't say genetics cause your mother sucks at head. Maybe your a natural cock sucker." he smirked. "Now... Get on your hands and knees on the bed, and flash me that pussy."

That made me blush. That was so vulgar. So naughty! It actually made me feel good about what I had done and want to continue doing it some more, but none the less I took my panties off all the way and crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees like I was asked. I looked back at him and he shook his head. "Lay your head down, so your only propped up on your knees." He say and I did. I knew I was exposed I could feel the cold air on my slightly wet pussy. "Good... Look at that bare little pussy... So pink and wet..."

I bit my lip, embarrassed to have his eyes looking down at me so intimately and begged to anyone that he would stop there and let me cover myself. Then I felt his mouth!

His mouth was on my pussy, tongue dragging up as if lapping up water. I covered my mouth and resisted the urge to close my legs. He groaned and moved his tongue faster as well as bringing his hands to my hips to pull me higher up, then his mouth was gone and his finger was moving along my slit. "Roll over." He whispered. Oh god that was wonderful... I thought.

I rolled over closing my legs and he shot me a look. I bit my lip and parted my legs slightly. "Wider." He bit out, and I nodded opening my legs wide to which he moved onto the bed and just looked at me. Watching him look at me was worst then not looking at him and knowing he was.

Then I whimpered as he slipped a finger, then another in. I didn't masturbate with my fingers inside, so it was a new feeling, but not totally uncomfortable. Then his fingers were moving. I couldn't help but moan and arch my back so I could get more of his fingers. I wanted more. I moaned again, my legs relaxing and spreading wider.

Wasn't that horrible?! I was getting honey and ridiculously wet for my step father! God I was the worst.

Then his hand came to rest on top of my pubic bone, and he moved his hand up and down rapidly. I gasped shoving at his hand as the intense feeling made my body shake, to which he shoved me back down on the bed and held me down with a hand to my chest. I kept whimpering and moaning as the finger pumped inside of me, and licked a fire deep in the pit of my stomach. Suddenly I wanted his cock in me, not just his finger....

I whimpered for him to stop and to go harder. I could hear how wet I was becoming and I could feel a new building sensation as he rubbed the top wall of my pussy. Whatever he was doing was amazing, and I grabbed at his hand in a weak attempt to make him stop when it happened. I thought I was going to pee but I didn't. I just came really hard, and shoved his hand out of me lifting my hips off the bed as my lower half convulsed.

"Mmmm damn that's a strong pussy..." He commented before raising his fingers up to my mouth.

I timidly sucked my juices off his fingers though it wasn't something I usually did. When he had enough of this, he stood up and pulled me to the end of the bed, and flipped me over. "Stand on your legs and bend over..." He commanded slapping my still red ass. I cried out and nodded scrambling to assume the position he wants, and that was when I felt the head of his dick run up and down my slit. Oh dear god, he was going to fuck me... I thought and lowering my head into the bed just as he pushed in.

My whole body tightened, my back arched, and I threw back my head groaning loudly matching his own groan. I throbbed around his cock involuntarily and he cursed. "Stop doing that or I'm going to fucking cum!" He hissed, but he didn't really sound to angry with me, but non the less I tried to control my spasming.

Then he start moving in slow easy strokes that made new moans and whimpers escape my mouth. It was such a sweet sensation feeling his cock slip in and out of my tiny pink hole. He grabbed my breast, and then wrapped his other hand around my throat and began to thrust a little faster into my tiny little cunt.

"Oh... Oh shit...Oh yes!" I whispered in a husky tone.

"Call me Daddy... Call me daddy you little whore." He said through his teeth and I moaned which turned into a surprised roll of laughter.

"Yes daddy, yes! Please... Daddy harder.... Oh god! Please!" I begged holding onto his hand on my tit.

"Please what?" He demanded and tightened his hand on my throat.

"Please fuck me harder, Daddy... more... mo-more..." I whispered but it was hard to breath, I grabbed his hand and he lifted me up so I was flat against him, moving with his body as he fucked me standing up.

"Such a sick little girl, wanting her step-dad to fuck her... You like it huh? You like that dick don't you..." He spat, and I nodded focusing on getting as much air in as I could when his hand let go of me letting me get a good breath, before his hand was tight at my neck. It was like a mini orgasm. I trembled and he chuckled.

I moaned and he groaned.

I whimpered and he fucked me harder in that one position. Staring into each other's eyes, fucking like there wasn't anything else in the world to be doing but this, then my eyes fluttered and I felt my orgasm peaking.

"Don't you dare, don't you fucking dare!" He hissed throwing me back to the bed and spanked me stalling my build for a moment before I came again around his cock. I heard him shout loudly, "Fuck" and knew he had to have cummed as well from the convulsions of my pussy, to which he withdrew quickly.

I fell to the floor without his support as my legs were weak, but also twitching now. Holy shit... I thought looking at him to see he was bracing himself on the wall, eyes closed, enjoying his orgasm as well. And that was the beginning to a beautiful sexual relationship.