Be My Slut

Story Info
Father seduces daughter's best friend.
3.2k words
4.23
271.2k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eve_xo
Eve_xo
46 Followers

Another drink was in order. I had been coming to this bar for months and they knew myself and Ally well. Ally would be my best friend who I've known for years. We did everything together including taking our fake ID's out for a spin every Friday night. The place we were at now, 'Sneaky Dees', was a little sketchy for my liking and the men were older but I definitely wouldn't complain about that. I have always had a thing for older men. They just seemed to make me feel secure and powerless. Not that I liked to be powerless but it was nice to have a man take control.

So that was settled, a new drink was on its way and I could feel the eyes staring and my bare legs as a tipsy feeling came over me. I had my little black dress on that my parents would die if they ever saw me in and my long blonde hair had been perfectly straightened. It came down midway to my back and my pale skin was shining though the low cut back of the dress. I peered my blue eyes around the room waiting for Ally to return from the bathroom. My money was on the fact that she had a guy in there and that I shouldn't hold my breath. She did that often, taking random strangers into the bathroom for a quicky while I would wait patiently at the bar. A few men approached me and I flirted politely but none seemed to spark my interest. Ally came quickly from the bathroom and whispered in my ear "I think I'm going home with him Eve, do you mind?" Being used to this I just smiled and said to go ahead, I was done here anyways. She gave me a kiss and hug goodnight then went to the door where a tall man was waiting. I thought she might regret it in the morning because she was way out of his league but there is no stopping Ally when she gets turned on. She's a gorgeous girl and there have been a few occasions where I've explored her body to find that out. Like I mentioned, we do everything together.

I got up, trying not to fall over as I did and made my way to the door. When I got home my parents were waiting up for me. They treated me like a two year old sometimes.

"Where the hell were you young lady?" My mom shrieked as I stepped through the front door. "And what do you think you're wearing?!"

I had totally forgotten to change back into my appropriate clothes. "Sorry mom, just been at Ally's place for a while and this dress was hers, I spilt some dinner on mine and changed into one of hers."

"You had to pick one that makes you look like a tart?!" She said as I ignored her and made my way up to my room.

I'm eighteen and can't deal with it when she treats me otherwise. I shut the door, locking it so that I could be alone for a while. After all it was a Friday night and I hadn't fooled around with any boys so I needed some alone time to treat myself. I walked over to the mirror door on my closet and admired the way I filled this dress out. I have a nice body, with a bit of a tummy that is hidden by my perk breast that were quite large for someone my age. I took the dress off over my shoulders and looked at myself a little more. I was short, only 5'4 and the only thing I didn't like about my body were my nipples. I felt they were too big but guys loved to suck on them anyways. They liked my breasts in general and I had been fucked between them a few times.

I made my way into bed hitting the lights as I walked past them. I crawled into bed, still buzzed from the drinking and my hand seemed to wonder down my stomach to my thighs. I teased my self a little and then massaged the outside of my thong. I could feel myself getting wet and I moaned a little. Before long my fingers had made there way inside me and I was rubbing my slit. At times I wished I had toys but the thing was, I was a virgin, and wanted a man to take it from me, not some stupid toy. I was waiting for someone who could enjoy it as much as I know I would and for someone that would stick around awhile. I finished myself off with a few small orgasms and then fell asleep with my hand still down there.

The next week was boring with the routine of school. On Thursday though, I saw Ally for the first time since the bar that past Friday.

"Wow, fuck my life, it's been way to long Eve. Why have I not seen you since Friday?" She said way too enthusiastically.

"Just been busy with school Ally" I laughed. "What's up skank?"

"Nothing, just dying cause I haven't seen or heard from my best friend in almost a week. You know, Saturday was amazing though. I mean he wasn't the cutest or anything but wow was he hung. I couldn't even fit it all in me at first. "

"That big huh?" I teased. "You know you are tight as hell Ally, I mean I could barely get two fingers in there."

She laughed and shrugged cause it was true. We weren't lesbians or anything, just always horny and we felt comfortable around each other.

"So are we on for Friday? You should tell your parents you're staying at my place so you can stay out as late as me. And I totally promise not to ditch you again."

I agreed, excited for the up and coming weekend, and headed home for the day.

The following day after school I showed up at Ally's house in some tight black leggings and a tight red dress on top that came just past my butt. It was part of my appropriate clothing. I planned to take the leggings off and add some heels for later on that night though. I knocked on the door and Ally's Dad answered. I had never really gotten to know him so all I knew was that he was tall, sort of pale and had shaggy dark brown hair. I knew he was quiet and he and Ally's mom were having some problems lately. He was the socially awkward type and I could never figure out why Ally's mom wanted him.

"How are you Mr. Howard" I said softly as I came through the door.

"I'm fine Eve, please call me Duncan and how are you?" He questioned. I got the feeling he was checking me out as I brought my overnight bag over to the stairs that led up to Ally's room. I could never be sure though because why would and older married man ever check me out. He was so hard to read.

"I'm great, thank you. Just looking forward to a fun night. Where is Mrs. Howard?"

"She left for her sisters house this morning, said she had fallen and needed some help around the house for the weekend. So you two have the house to yourself really. I won't get in the way."

That was the most I had ever heard him say. I smiled while nodding and made my way up the stares to Ally's room.

"Bout fucking time lady" She blurted out as I came through the door. "Do you like this dress or the navy blue one better?"

"You know I love that one Ally, totally makes me wet for ya." I laughed.

"Well maybe it should come off for a bit, I'm so fucking horny, want to help me out Eve?" A smile came across my face and I threw my bag down. I walked over to the bed and she pushed me on top of it. She came down on top of me kissing my neck gently and licking her way up to my lips. We kissed passionately and her tongue made its way into my mouth. She was the best kisser. I rolled over to be on top and slowly lifted up her dress. She was wearing this black lace thong she knew drove me crazy. I kissed her pussy over top of it then pulled it down to her knees. I kissed her inner thighs and made my way up to her pussy lips. I kissed the opening then used my fingers to massage and spread them. It was gorgeous. Shaved and so pink. I stuck my tongue out in between as far as I could get it in. I was in heaven licking away. She moaned and grabbed onto my hair pushing my face deeper inside. I was driving her crazy and loving every moment of it. I flicked her clit a few times fast and she was so excited that was enough to send her over the edge. I felt her legs wrap tight around my neck and she screamed with pleasure. I licked up all her juice and felt her unwrap her legs. I got up and smiled wiping my lips.

"Enjoy?" I asked.

"Fuck, you are amazing at that. Thanks so much, I just couldn't wait for tonight."

"I thought you weren't going home with anyone but me tonight" I laughed. "Seeing as I'm staying over and all."

"I was only kidding Eve, don't worry." She assured me.

Sure enough, hours later Ally was coming back from the bathroom with some guy. She handed me her keys and begged if it was okay that she go home with him. I agreed being tired myself and only a few blocks away from her house.

I stumbled through the front door at about 2:30am and Duncan was there as I walked in.

"Oh hey, were you waiting up for me or something?" I laughed a little confused. Duncan was about fifty but so good-looking I found myself thinking about him sometimes when my hand would wonder down to my pussy..

"Oh no, I was just walking to get some food when I heard the door opening. Where is Ally?" "She..uh.. Well she went to another friend's house for the night."

"Oh, well that wasn't too nice of her." He said looking down. He could never actually look me in the eyes which confused me. I questioned to myself if he was scared of me or something.

"Oh its no big deal, I'm sure you're much more fun to hang out with anyway" I joked. "If you're not tired we could watch a movie or something?" I was trying to be nice since his wife was gone for the weekend and all.

He looked down again and started playing with his hands. "Uh, sure.. I guess we could do that."

"Great, I'm going to go change and I'll be down in ten."

I ran upstairs to change out of the heels and dress I had on and I was pretty sure he watched me as I ran up. I put some leggings on and a white baggy tank. I took my red silk bra off cause it had been bothering me most of the night. I walked out of the room and went for Duncan's forgetting I said I'd meet him downstairs. I walked in and sat on the bed for a little, waiting for him. I saw his computer on and walked over to it noticing some interesting things. Naked women that were tied and bound on his computer and a video was paused. I sat down in the chair confused and frightened. But most of all, I couldn't help but notice that I was getting wet from seeing everything. I pushed play on the video and to my surprise a girl was being spanked while someone who made her call him Sir spat at her and hit down hard on her ass. She said thank you after each one and then a close up of her face showed her crying. The man hit her hard and then flipped her down to the floor and stuck his cock deep in her mouth, holding it in until she gagged and begged for air. I could feel my pussy dripping when I heard a noise that wasn't from the computer.

"Holy fuck, what are you doing?! Don't look at that!" Duncan screamed at me while he ran over and turned the screen off.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I just came in waiting for you and saw it. I didn't mean to be rude." I said shaking a little from the yelling. I was still dripping wet and feeling ashamed.

"Just get out; I don't know what that was...just some pop up. Get out Eve!"

I backed up slowly and left the room confused. I had liked what I saw. I sat on Ally's bed thinking about it all. I mean it made sense that that was why he was so quiet and all. I mean I am ashamed for liking it as well I thought to myself.

A few hours later I heard a small moaning noise coming from Duncan's room so I anxiously walked across the hall slowly and peeked in the doorframe a little. To my surprise I saw that same video was on and Duncan was sitting back in his chair stroking his cock to it. It was a beautiful cock that was thick and definitely more then I ever expected from him.

"Duncan..." I whispered. "Don't worry, I just want to help."

He seemed just as surprised as I was. I couldn't believe the words coming from my mouth.

"What?" He questioned as I moved forward. He was sort of shaking and startled. I wasn't really sure of my actions but I just kept moving forward toward him. I swung his computer chair around slowly while I stared down into his eyes. He looked up at mine and his hand was still holding his beautiful cock but sort of hiding it now. I knelt down in front of the chair still starring into his eyes and spread his legs a bit.

"Eve, I don't think this is right, you're Ally's best friend and I'm her father."

"Its okay" I informed him. "Did you want me to call you Sir? I know you like that."

He couldn't find the words to say but nodded and that was enough for me. I put my hands over his and kissed them before moving them away gently revealing that hard treat waiting for me. I kissed the head of it first then all the way down the shaft. I kept my eyes looking straight up at him while his were looking into mine. His moaning just made me want him more. I began to suck the head of his cock lightly and then little by little I put more and more of it into my mouth until it was halfway in my mouth. That was all I could seem to take. I began a slow back and forth motion moving his cock in and out of my mouth. When it was halfway in my mouth he gently took the back of my head in his hands and stopped me from moving. His cock was like a gag so there was nothing I could say.

"You'll have to learn do hold it here if you want to please me" He said coming out of his shell a little. I wanted to please him so I held my pose with his cock in my mouth and he took his hands away.

"Now you are going to have to go a little deeper dear, I'll help you though, don't worry." He whispered taking his hands to my head once more. He slowly started to push my head further towards him and as his cock brushed the back of my through I gagged a little. This seemed to thrill him so I tried to push deeper but began to choke.

"I'm going to cum soon, go faster slut." I was shocked at his words but it thrilled me so I moved faster and fasted getting him deeper in my mouth. His pre-cum was like candy and I loved every single drop. I couldn't wait for the rest of it. I felt him tense up a little and I knew he was close. I stopped sucking for a moment to tease him but he didn't seem to like that. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it forward till I was choking. He held it there and came down into my throat grunting as I choked. The sound seemed to set him off even more and he spurt at least 4 shots of delicious cum into me.

"Don't you dare swallow one drop Eve." He demanded and I tried my best to follow his orders. "Now open your mouth and show it to me"

I did so and then he allowed me to swallow. Being dominated by Duncan drove me wild. It was so unlike him and anything I had ever done before that my pussy was dripping wet.

He stood up and put his boxers back on before turning his computer screen off. He looked ashamed of what we had just done. I myself was wondering what had just happened.

"Is everything okay Sir, did you not enjoy it?" I asked puzzled.

"No Eve, you were amazing but this is completely inappropriate. I am Ally's father an you are not even half my age! I am a married man Eve! You really should go... You should just go and I apologize for being forceful with you. I don't know what came over me."

"Duncan, it's okay. I liked it. I mean I have never been so turned on before. I like calling you Sir, I like you having this power over me. Can we just talk about this all?

He looked at me confused and then quietly said "Would you be my little slut? I'm inexperienced with someone so young and I've never cheated on my wife before this but you're gorgeous Eve and I would be good to you if you pleased me. I mean you would have to be good or else..." He was rambling on hoping the word hadn't come out of his mouth but the fact was that I loved it.

"Or else what sir?"

His eyes shot open at me. "Oh else, I'll have to punish you Eve."

I looked at him with a smirk walked over to him. "I would love to be your little slut. But I should probably warn you, I am a virgin." He looked pleased as he leaned forward to kiss me. He put his hand roughly on my ass and squeezed it hard while his lips wondered to my neck and he bit a little. "Good" he mumbled into my neck.

To Be Continued...

Eve_xo
Eve_xo
46 Followers