Be My Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he encircled her with his arms and brought her as close as he could. She loved the way he took her and held her, and she wrapped her arms around him and told him that she loved him, again and again. He held her tight and they lay back, him on top of her, her legs still tight around him; he took his legs out of the lotus position and lay down on her, and she uncurled her legs and felt his penis, still hard, move inside her. She put her feet on the bed and spread her legs, letting him in deeper; it felt so good, he felt so good filling her, like he was shaped exactly to fit inside of her. With each slight movement he thrilled her and sent shockwaves of ecstasy through her loins. She raised her legs then, stuck them into the air so that she could take him deeper into her. He responded by moving gently to and fro, rubbing against her inside, like he sometimes did when he put his tongue in her mouth, caressing, exploring, seeking new sensations and new ways to pleasure one another, just as she liked to do back to him.

This was their favorite position. They liked to touch, they liked to see each other and look in each other's face, to kiss and to hold, and so they liked it best when she opened her body to him and he possessed her in the timeless position. He looked into her eyes and smiled; she opened her mouth for a kiss and he gave it to her, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, her hands caressing his shoulders, running up over his head to hold the kiss. He moved inside her gently, in and out, listening for her breath, feeling her body as she responded. He broke the kiss and touched her face, ran his fingers through her hair, all the while stroking inside her, their eyes opening to look at one another, then closing in the ecstasy of their lovemaking. Oh, she loved it when he touched her face; it felt like worship, like peace, a sure sign of how deeply he cared for her. And slowly, gradually, the passion built, the fire burned in her loins and quivered in his testicles and the feeling grew, grew as his penis glided into her, feeling the textures inside her, the sounds of their loins touching, feeling their tummies bump together, looking into her beautiful face and touching her cheek, stroking her hair, leaning to her ear and saying, "You are such a sweet love, oh how I love to love you," and other words of adoration, all the while making love with her, not to her, yes, with her, their bodies rising to meet, their fingers reaching out to know each other, the sensation rising up inside again, spreading out, suffusing them into a blur of emotion, a tidal wave of passion sweeping over them and carrying them away as they made their lovesounds in each other's ears, her a cry, a moan, a deep ecstasy that filled her to her very soul as he moved inside her, oh my God, how his penis filled her, it drove her crazy, how could he do this to her, oh god oh god oh god, orgasm after orgasm crashing through her, filling her pussy with delight, rumbling up her spine, so full, oh she felt so full, so complete, and still it rocked her and she drew her breath in, hard, it was so intense, oh God how could he do this to her, again and again, and then she felt something in his body change and she dug her fingers into his flesh and she could feel him coiling up inside, she could sense him, she was totally in tune with him inside, and she could feel his orgasm starting to come and she whispered something in his ear and he heard her, heard her above the pounding of blood in his ears, aware of the pressure building behind his balls, the power and the blood rush of it, like thunder, like the thrumming of a thousand drums as it was unleashed, now no sense of his body at all, just the lightning traveling from his loins, up his spine, crashing into his brain stem and coming out his mouth in low, keening moans, sobs really, all the emotion he had ever known in his whole life pouring out of him, into her, into this woman he was inexorably joined with, this woman who had offered him salvation and made him complete, this woman he loved with all his heart and soul. And she held him close and loved him back in this state of purity and innocence they shared, and it was good and right.

Will you be my valentine?

12