Be Our Guest!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin looks around the room, as if to find some kind of evidence, then nods.

"Anyway, I'm exhausted. Shall we get some sleep?" I ask, pointing at the freshly made bed.

"You changed the sheets." He observes.

"Yes. I don't like sleeping where other people have been."

He nods again.

We make our way over to the bed.

I undress and clamber in. Austin does the same.

As we snuggle together, he confesses something else to me.

"I was a virgin before tonight. I'd been holding out for you. I always wanted you to be my first."

Is it possible for my kind to experience shock? I'm not sure, but I think I am.

"W...What? You were a virgin? How? You were so talented, and you barely faltered..." I say.

"Yeah... See, I kinda had fantasies about this for a really long time, so tonight... I dunno. I guess I was just so ready for you, to please you, that everything fell in to place."

If I could blush, I know I would be. Instead, I shift closer to him, nuzzle his neck.

He sighs in contentment.

"I do love you, you know?" He adds.

I move myself to look in his eyes.

"You can't love me. It's not safe. I appreciate this night, but we mustn't do it again."

Austin looks as though he's been stabbed. I soon realize that he has, straight in his heart.

"Austin... I'm saying this for your own good. I'm no good for you. I'm not safe to be around, sweetie. Sex is sex. Love is something else."

"But, you knew I liked you, so why did you ask me out, knowing you didn't want to be with me?"

"I figured we could have some fun. Live a little. You're so shy." I shrug.

Austin looks stricken. I know I'd be heartbroken if I could be.

"I'm sorry." I add.

Austin sighs heavily and climbs out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my dorm."

"What? At this hour?"

"Yeah."

"Don't be like that. Come back and sleep with me. Please?" I ask, pulling out the biggest eyes I can manage.

Austin can't help but smile and clambers back in to the sheets.

We talk for a while, and then he cuddles up behind me. Before long, he has another raging boner, and I find myself hungrier than ever to have him inside me. Maybe it's because that girl tasted so sweet, she's given me more energy.

I rub my ass on his cock, stirring him.

"I want you again." I purr. Austin cups my tit in his hand.

"Greedy."

"Fuck yes." I admit, leaning my head to the side to snog him.

I feel his hands moving over me, down my body towards my aching pussy.

He finds my clit quickly and rubs it so good with his fingers.

My body is on fire. His touch is sending me in to over drive.

I feel my pussy getting wetter, and so does he.

He shoves his fingers inside my wanting vagina and pounds it.

"You want sex, babe? You got it." He sneers, finger fucking my vagina so rough that it almost hurts.

I cry out, begging him to fuck me.

He flips me over so my ass is in the air and positions himself behind me.

"Wow, you have an amazing ass." He says, spanking me.

I giggle, and he obviously finds this rude, as he rams his cock so hard inside my aching vagina that I'm forced forwards in to my pillow. I steady myself on my hands and push back on to him.

He pounds deeper and deeper inside me, reaching further than I thought possible. I'm gurgling incoherent words as my pussy soaks Austin's cock. He pounds me harder and harder and faster and faster until I climax loudly, my body convulsing around his cock. My vagina squeezes down hard on him, and he cums hard inside me, filling me.

We sag forwards, and he kisses my shoulder before pulling out of me.

We cuddle up together and he soon falls asleep.

**

The newspapers are being a pain in the ass. We're always really careful who we select to come to our exclusive club, but it seems a few of the kids have been reported missing by friends or relatives. Damn. This is just what we need. Luckily, nobody seems to know that the kids were coming to my club, so it's circumstantial at the moment.

I get through college classes the same way I always do, and Austin touches my leg under the psychology Lab desk when he thinks no one's looking. I've told him we're not dating, but the boy's relentless.

This weekend is Halloween. More of my kind will be coming to my club to celebrate. It must go smoothly. Any hiccups and we're screwed. I've told Doug to double the guard, invite more young adults to the club, provide Dan, the DJ, with more blood for the sprinklers. Oh, and of course, to buy Halloween decorations, 'cause you know, what's a Halloween party without ghouls?

I receive a text from Charlie saying everything is ready. I smile.

"Roxanne Valdis, would you care to pay attention?"

I glare at the tutor.

"Why? You're not teaching me anything I don't already know." I chide.

The tutor bristles under her cream shirt and ironed pencil skirt.

"Is that so? Then why are you here?" She asks. God, this woman's a pain in my ass. When's the old guy back? I hate him a bit less than this old prune!

Inspiration strikes.

"I'm here to make out with my boyfriend." I answer, grabbing Austin and ramming my tongue down his throat.

The tutor stands stock still, shocked, before regaining composure. Before she can speak, I walk out.

The weekend fast approaches, and my outfit is to die for! Literally.

As I make my way to the club, I receive a phone call from Charlie.

"Ma'am, Austin's here."

"WHAT?"

"I know, I'm sorry ma'am. I tried to block him entrance, but there was no stopping him. He's by the bar."

"Fuck! Just keep the others away from him. You hear me? He is not to be harmed! Any of our kind

touch a single hair on his head, I'll decapitate them myself!"

"Understood." I hang up.

Shit! And tonight was going to be a blood fest! I can't leave the club tonight, it's tradition. What am I going to do? Stupid boy!

I arrive at the club just after nine. There are loads of people filing in, some human, some not so human. Charlie clears a path for me and bows as I enter.

"Keep them on the straight and narrow, Charlie." I whisper as I walk past.

He nods.

I soon find Austin propped up the bar, beer in hand.

"What are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd surprise you! It IS Halloween, after all."

I shake my head and smile at him. Poor, innocent human.

"That's sweet, but you can't be here tonight. It's going to get... Wild." I explain.

"Isn't that kinda the point, babe?"

I shake my head again, explaining is not going to work.

"Go to my room." I tell him.

"What? Why? I want to enjoy the party! Look, they even have pumpkins!"

"I need you to go to my room, Austin. It's important."

Austin looks at me, flustered. Then he perks up.

"Ah, I see what you want! You kinky girl! You can have that later, baby." He winks at me.

Idiot. Although...

"Oh? But honey, I want you, right now. Come, feel how wet you make me..." I soothe, pulling him away from the bar towards the stairs.

For a moment he comes, then shakes his head.

"Nope! Not tonight, gorgeous! I'm staying down here."

I growl, too low for him to hear, but loud enough to get my kinds attention.

"Your Majesty, are you okay? Is this... thing... annoying you?" A man near me asks.

"No, he's fine. I'm just feeling a little under the weather." I explain, smiling at him.

He walks away.

"Majesty? What the...?"

Austin's staring at me as though seeing me for the first time.

I sigh. "Austin, there's something I need to tell you..."

Just then, Dan begins his high bass music, and the disco lights dance around the room. Everyone rushes to the dance floor, preparing for the fun.

"Austin! I need you to come with me! NOW!" I yell, practically dragging him.

I get him to the top of the stairs before I'm stopped by a group of my kind.

"Your Highness! It's so wonderful to be here tonight. You look amazing, simply beautiful. I can't get enough of the theatrics, my Lady. Such a wonderful atmosphere, and the food smells amazing! I can't wait to try some!" Says the first.

"Same here! It's such a lovely set up you have here, Madam." Says the second.

I smile at them kindly and thank them for their kind words. They bow and I nod in their general direction.

Two things happen simultaneously.

Austin lets go of my hand and Dan presses the button. Shit. He must have mistaken my polite nod to those girls as the signal. The doors have just been sealed in time.

Where the fuck is Austin?

I scan the dance floor and find Austin front and center of the entire thing.

Shit! There are hundreds of my kind surrounding him. I have no time to think.

I climb on to the banister and leap off in to the air, fangs bared.

Humans scream and start running. Vampires rejoice and start the chase. I find my boyfriend in the throng and land.

"Austin?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I know, sweetie, I know. Please, just come with me now."

"What's going on here? What the hell are you?"

"I'm Roxanne Valdis, Queen of the Damned. This club is our den. We feed here. Halloween is an important night to us. There are hundreds of my kind here tonight! Please, come with me so I can keep you safe!"

Austin looks at me. I mean REALLY looks at me. My hair floating behind me, my skin opalescent in the light, my eyes electric blue, and my fangs, pointed and elongated.

"I know I look frightening, but please, please trust me!"

"How can I? I don't even know who you are!"

Just as I'm about to speak, a female vampire lunges from the ceiling on to Austin, knocking him to the floor.

I hear her clicking, tasting the air around my boyfriend before she bites.

Austin is frozen stiff, completely petrified.

The vampire's eyes are black, no pupils or irises, her fangs are razor sharp and her tongue forks at the end. She grips his shirt with her long claws.

"Let go of him, Elanor! He's mine!" I shout.

The vampire stops clicking her tongue and turns to gaze at me.

She bows and removes herself from him.

"Majesty." She says, and lunges at a young man running towards the bar.

I grab Austin and leap from the floor to the banister. I race through the passageway with his in my arms and fall in to the chamber.

As soon as we're in, I slam the door closed with a final clunk.

I face Austin, who now has a weapon of some sort in his hands.

I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge.

"Are you going to kill me, Austin?"

This messes him up for a second as he recoils from the idea.

"You had sex with me. You let me kiss you, make love with you... What the hell is this? Are you some kind of succubus that kills people it shags?"

I howl with a mixture of laughter and sadness. Austin tightens his grip on his weapon.

"No, I'm not a succubus. In truth, when I first asked you to come here, I was simply going to eat you. But then I found myself fascinated by you. I thought about changing you, making you my immortal lover. But then I found myself questioning that, as I love your human side. I'm the Queen of the Vampires, just like my mother before me. It is a heavy burden that I must bear. However, it is not something that I will drag you into. As I said on your first night with me, I am not safe. I will not kill you, Austin. You are free to leave. Of course, if you wish to kill me, go right ahead. I won't try to stop you." I lay back on the bed, my arms outstretched, and close my eyes.

The room is silent for a long time. I wonder for a moment if he's left, then remind myself that I can hear his heartbeat and breathing. Then comes the uncertain shuffle of feet, along with clinking metal. He must still have the weapon in his hands.

I don't move. I refuse to scare him. I've realized over our time together that I must love him. Somehow. I have no heart, yet I can feel the love I have for this man. If I must die, I want it to be by his hand.

"Austin?" I whisper.

The footsteps stop dead.

"I just wanted to tell you a secret before I die. That night when you first came here and we made love, I was a virgin, too."

I hear him gasp in surprise. I feel tears running down the side of my face, and I move my hand slowly to wipe them away.

"The Queen is not allowed to have sex. Not until she finds a suitor worthy of serving beside her. What I did with you... It's not just wrong, it's taboo. I should have killed you when we got to the club, but I just couldn't, and then I went and fell for you. So here we are. I'm a Queen, lying on her bed sobbing, whilst her lover advances towards her to shove a stake through her heart." I feel my body shake as I cry harder.

Suddenly, I feel the metal of the object Austin is holding touch the skin above my heart. I wipe the tears away and lay back still, arms outstretched once again. I open my eyes and look up at the man I love. He's leaning over me, poised to kill.

I smile softly at him and nod gently before closing my eyes and letting my head fall back on to my soft pillow.

I feel the weapon push a little deeper.

**

Suddenly, the object is gone and is replaced by a set of lips on mine.

I open my eyes to find Austin looking at me. His tongue enters my mouth, and I feel it prodding delicately at my fangs.

I kiss him with a fever I've never felt before. He wraps his arms underneath me and lifts me up, pulling my dress up and over my head. We keep kissing. I rip his shirt off of his body, tearing it to shreds. He looks down at his wrecked shirt, then at me, a little wearily, then shrugs and kisses me again.

I giggle, and this time he laughs too.

He takes off his jeans and boxers, letting his manhood spring free. He sits down on the bed and pulls me on to him, his cock sliding straight inside my tight pussy.

He groans loudly as the feeling registers.

We fuck like never before. I wrap my legs around him tight and we're fucking in the air. I'm hanging on to the ceiling with one hand, and we're fucking on the wall.

I take him in every Vampire way I can, introducing us both to new positions.

We fuck for hours and hours. I can't believe he's not exhausted.

Eventually, I can't take any more cumming, and he ejaculates loudly in to me.

As I release him gently on to the bed, he looks at my elongated fangs, which have became exposed throughout the sex.

"You'd think I would have seen them before." He says.

"You almost did. I had to cover them up quickly." I reply.

"Never cover them again, my Queen." He answers, taking my hand and kissing it.

I smile broadly at him.

"I have something to ask you." He says, bashful.

"Anything, my love." I answer honestly.

"Why did you decide not to turn me?"

I think for a moment.

"I like your blushing cheeks, your heart beat, your labored breathing as we fuck. I love how warm your hands are on my skin, and how your cock warms my pussy when we thrust. Your human traits are something I appreciate. I could turn you, but I wouldn't do it unless you begged me to." I reply.

Austin thinks for the longest time before replying.

"I want you to. Please, baby. I want to be your immortal lover. I want to be with you. Protect you. I know you like my human side, that's fine, but I can't be your hero like this. I am the man. I will protect you. Always. Please, my Queen, turn me. I'm begging you."

I look at the man in front of me, flabbergasted.

For a moment I hesitate, then I lean forward, fangs fully exposed, and touch them lightly to his neck.

"You want to be turned by me? Make me bite you. Press your flesh on to my fangs, my love."

I hear him take a big breath, then his neck presses against my fangs, and I taste his blood.

When he's almost fully drained, I bite my wrist and place it to his mouth.

He smiles weakly and drinks from me.

"This is going to hurt a bit, my love." I say.

Austin leaps three feet in the air, calling out in writhing agony.

His heart beat increases rapidly, and he pants for air like he can't get enough.

His hands and feet clench and stretch as his body changes.

When he lands, he sleeps for hours.

"Hello, my love. Welcome to the New World."

End.

*****

Thanks for reading! Comments welcome!

12