Be Prepared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm!" she moaned as her hungry mouth devoured my cock.

Becky's moans were muted with her mouth full of my manhood, but the vibration only served to make me even harder. I was amazed watching this little girl take all eight inches of my hard cock down her throat. I did all I could to keep from ejaculating but it was mighty difficult. Becky had a skillful tongue that brought me to the brink of ejaculation multiple times. It became a bit of a game and challenge between us. She giggled because she knew I was about to explode. I resisted by resting my groin muscles each time I reached the brink, but she was determined to make me cum.

Becky suddenly stood-up again, lifted my legs sideways, and stretched me horizontal on the mattress. She then straddled my hips, lifted her short green skirt, and pulled aside her white satin panties exposing her perfect teenage pussy. The folds of her moist womanhood hovered only millimeters above the head of my cock, just waiting to be split open by it. She rolled her head back over her shoulders and played with her pussy using two fingers, exhaling with pleasure. She then lowered one hand and gripped my hard shaft while simultaneously caressing her tits over her Girl Scout blouse, which appeared to be at least a size or two too small.

We both remained fully dressed, maybe because we were worried that we might have to make a quick exit in the event an unwanted intruder should happen upon us, but we were quite remote and far from where anyone could see or hear us. She continued stroking my cock and looked directly into my eyes with steadfast determination.

"Do you want this?" she asked mischievously.

"Are you sure? Have you ever done this before?" I shot back, aching to feel the warmth and wetness of her budding womanhood.

Becky laughed and admitted that she had never actually had sex with a boy, but had practiced using her older sister's toys on more than one occasion. I was the one she wanted to do it with the first time. She asked me if I had a condom, but I didn't.

"I thought you were prepared?" she scolded me with a girlish pout, but then quickly brushed it off.

"Oh fuck it!" she blurted out as she slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock, pushing the head of my cock between her moist pussy lips, pausing momentarily, then sliding the rest of it up inside of her silky-smooth pussy. Becky let out a gasp of pure pleasure. "Ahhh! Now I know what my sister meant!" she uttered as her hips began to writhe from side-to-side and then back-and-forth.

I remained buried to the hilt. For the first time I felt the incredible rush of carnal pleasure as Becky's tight little pussy engulfed my cock. It fit like a glove. Her feet remained flat on the mattress; she supported herself by pressing her hands firmly against my chest and rode me effortlessly. I looked down at one point and could see my glistening shaft disappear into Becky's tight young cunt. Her wetness bathed my stiff tool. Again and again I had to resist cumming -- I wanted to erupt inside of her, but also wanted to make it last as long as possible.

We fucked like that for a quite a while. She leaned back, thrusting up and down on my shaft, her round tits bouncing in sync under her white, skin-tight blouse. Her shoulder-length hair rocked back and forth in unison with her grinding hips. Becky enjoyed several loud, convulsive orgasms. Each time her body shook violently. She occasionally took short breaks between orgasms to catch her breath and to enjoy some passionate kissing, leaving my cock buried balls-deep inside of my uniform-clad goddess. She was clearly earning her Reproductive Sciences merit badge to add to the long green sash straddling her tight little body.

I then took control. She was so small it was easy to flip her over in one motion and remain buried inside her. She enjoyed me taking control and dominating her. I might have been a virgin, but with older brothers and lots of salacious talk with my peers, I knew exactly how to handle a girl that wanted it. She wrapped her legs around my hips like a vice, rested her heels on my buttocks, and wrapped her hands around my broad shoulders. We looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I love you, take my body - own me!"

I had fallen in love with this angel from heaven. It was love at first sight. Casual sex would have been wonderful, but the mutually feelings for each other took our sex to another level altogether. I wanted this girl, and was unleashed. I began pounding Becky with everything I had. I wanted to become part of her and make her mine.

"Harder!" she demanded, "Faster!"

Her words of pure carnal desire were music to my ears. I gripped her hips and drilled her like a jackhammer. Becky thrust her hips up to meet mine with every stroke. I couldn't tell if I was fucking her or she was fucking me, probably both. My huge, cum-filled balls slammed repeatedly against the base of her pussy, making a loud slapping sound as I bottomed out with each stroke.

"Fuck me! Fuck my brains out!" she screamed. Thankfully no could hear us that far out into the forest, but that is exactly what I proceeded to do.

"Take it bitch!" I demanded with authority, to which she reacted even more positively than I had expected.

This little girl was obviously no saint; even as a virgin she obviously had a great deal of carnal knowledge and coaching. Becky was in heat, and had the skill of a woman far beyond her years. We fucked like animals for at least an hour non-stop. We didn't want to stop. I wanted to cum badly, and had resisted successfully up to that point, but she then took off the brakes completely.

"It's OK baby, do it! cum inside me, I want you to give me everything you've got."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This girl wanted me to shoot my load deep inside of her fertile young belly. I thought, who am I to argue? There was clearly a risk that she could get pregnant, but neither of us cared. We were engulfed in pure desire, and there was no turning back. I could feel the pressure building in my groin as I continued to fuck the tiny Girl Scout pinned beneath me, slowing only occasionally to steal a kiss before resuming my relentless pounding. The look on her face was evidence that she was loving every moment.

"Don't stop this time, OK?"

Becky had given me a green light to deposit my load inside her, and I was ready to make a special delivery. With each thrust I could feel cum welling up in my balls, like mercury rising and falling in an erratic barometer. She wrapped her legs even more tightly around my hips and pushed her heels tight against my ass, pulling me deeper with each stroke. In just a moment I was going to release my baby-making seed into Becky's young fertile womb. The thought of knocking up this incredible beauty was hotter than it was scary. Images of her small frame bulging with a large pregnant belly flashed through my head. I imagined how erotic it would be to fuck her in that state repeatedly. Hell, I didn't know if I'd ever see her again after this night, but I wanted to make her mine forever. I took several deep, steady strokes and looked into her eyes with determination.

"I'm going to cum" I warned her for the last time, ready to pull out at the last moment if necessary.

"Yes! Shoot it! She demanded, "Shoot it in me!"

Becky's words sent me over the edge. My face knotted up and my balls tightened as I reached the pinnacle of ejaculation. I slammed my cock all the way into the depths of her love nest and held the head of my penis firmly up against her cervix. My cock swelled up huge as the muscles in my groin fully retracted, momentarily suspended like a roller coaster does as it stalls at the top of a steep climb just before it plunges in a free-fall; I was ready to fire everything I had into Becky's fertile young womb.

My ripe Girl Scout was ready to be inseminated. Suddenly, I felt an incredible release. Becky's eyes became huge. Her mouth opened wide and her chin dropped to her chest, but she couldn't utter a word. I felt a thick stream of warm liquid shoot up from deep within my balls, travel through my long stiff shaft, and spurt violently into her virgin pussy. My first blast of cum caused her hips to visibly buck-up in a double motion to accept my sperm. Her body shuddered and convulsed with a massive orgasm of her own. She let out a faint squeal as my sperm bathed her teenage womb. Wave after wave of pure carnal pleasure engulfed us both as I forcefully bred her, she achieving her desire to be bred.

Our first orgasm seemed to last forever. I never imagined I could come so hard and with so much force. My orgasm was so powerful that I felt it from my head through my toes. My balls recoiled, preparing to fire again as my cock swelled up even larger, fully stretching Becky's young cunt. She rolled her head from side to side in delirium and fully arched her back, her body begging for more.

"I can feel it!" she screamed, "It's so warm!"

I was just getting started. I plunged back into her impatient pussy and pulled the trigger again. My cock jerked violently back and forth as I fired another hot burst of pent-up semen into her young female depths. Becky's convulsive orgasms kept coming as her eyes rolled back into her head. I kept cumming non-stop. Jet after jet of hot cream filled Beck's cunt, so much that a river of cum began to gush out of her tight, tiny hole. I continued to cum until her body went limp and I collapsed into hers.

My cock remained buried deep inside of her pussy, throbbing and pulsating, not wanting to pull out. I didn't. We held each other tight, both gasping for air. After catching our breath, we made out passionately. My cock remained in the tight grips of her young womanhood. Hot semen coated her uterus as my virile seed invaded her ovaries. We both lay there basking in the afterglow of what we had just shared.

My cock continued to pulse in her pussy long after she had drained my balls. We didn't rest very long. I could feel Becky tighten her vaginal muscles around my cock until she got me hard again. This little girl now owned my cock, and we continued to fuck all night until we heard the distant sound of a trumpet at dawn.

We had never fully undressed, and quickly gathered ourselves to make an escape. My legs felt like jelly, trembling and unsteady. I could barely walk. That little vixen had drained my balls so completely that a river of cum ran down her legs when she stood up. We held each other tight once more. I told her that I loved her. I did. It was love at first sight as much as it was love at first fuck. We kissed one last time, then grudgingly parted. I could see tears welling up in Becky's eyes. It was obvious that we'd likely never see each other again.

I made it back to camp just in the nick of time. That morning, on our hike to the mess hall for breakfast, we ran into the troop of Girl Scouts once more. They were about to make their way back onto the trail that led to their own camp across the lake. There, in the back of the group standing directly across from us, stood Becky gazing at me with a look of satisfaction and adoration that I'll never forget. The girls around her whispered to each other while one pointed towards me and looked at Becky. Becky didn't flinch, her eyes were locked upon mine.

My buddies had a perplexed look on their faces. As the group parted they badgered me trying to find out what that was all about, but I played dumb and kept our secret safe. I turned and looked over my shoulder one more time as the two groups marched off in opposite directions. We caught one final glimpse before losing sight of each other through the thick forest. Knowing she was carrying my seed was all I needed to know, and I was certain she was content carrying a piece of me inside of her.

The remainder of that summer I dreamed of my goddess dressed in green. I imagined my seed making her belly bulge through her tight skirt. Each day I reeled in ecstasy one moment, only to plunge into depression the next knowing that sort of love and desire comes only once in a lifetime. My heart was filled with incredible joy and ache at the same time. The first of September brought the end of summer and marked a bittersweet ending.

There is an epilogue to this story though. Becky didn't get pregnant from our night of lovemaking and total sexual abandon. How do I know? As fate would have it, we ended up attending the same college that September. The look on Becky's face when our eyes met at registration was priceless. There we stood, motionless, and in utter disbelief. Once again, time stood still.

We became an inseparable couple, later married, and have been together ever since. We now have several grown children; my summer daydreams of fucking my pregnant dream Girl Scout fulfilled over and over again. Today, Becky remains as cute and sexy as ever, with an eternal youth and ageless look about her. Many decades hence our sex has never ceased to be amazing, especially when I find Becky waiting for me each year on the anniversary of the night we first met - wearing her Girl Scout uniform.

It's our anniversary, tonight.

12