Be Ready For Me

Story Info
My slut is ready and waiting when I get home.
1.4k words
4.33
43.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Facebook tab lights up, flashing: "Elle messaged you". Messages from my slut always brighten my day at work. I read her message.

"I want to misbehave, Master. A lot."

I shake my head; Elle is always such a slut for me, and such a good girl to ask her Master's permission. Before I can reply, another message appears:

"My pussy aches, Master. Please may I touch? I'll be such a good girl for you."

I smile, feeling my cock swell as I read, and reach for my keyboard to reply.

"No, slut, you may not. But you will be ready for me when I get home."

A few moments pass, and then she replies.

"Yes Master. How do you want me?"

I think a moment, considering the possibilities, and then respond.

"You will be waiting with your collar when I get home, wearing that slutty short skirt you like."

"And will you use me, Master? Please? I need it."

I smile again; such a desperate little slut.

"Yes, slut, I will use you like the desperate little whore you are."

It's still a couple of hours before work ends. Fortunately I don't need to stand up from my desk right now, or my coworkers would certainly see the bulge of my erection, in expectation of what awaits me when I get home.

---

Work is over, and I return home, reaching for my keys as I come to my front door. I know that Elle is waiting for me inside, so I deliberately take a little longer to unlock the door, turning the key slowly in the lock.

Elle is waiting for me inside, kneeling in front of the door on her bare knees. Her skirt barely covers her ass, and she's wearing a button-up blouse on top. Seeing me enter, she holds up her collar.

"Welcome home, Master. Please collar me?"

The collar's bell jingles as I take it from her, and I pull her to her feet, stepping behind her to fasten it around her neck. Now that she's collared, I put my arms around her from behind, running my hands over her body.

A hand slides up under her blouse, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin. I smile as my hand reaches her breasts, bare under the blouse; I'd expected as much, but I still enjoy her quiet whimper as I caress and squeeze, feeling her nipple harden under my fingers.

I raise my other hand to her lips, tracing them with a finger, and then pushing it into her mouth. She sucks eagerly, and I lean close to whisper in her ear.

"Good girl. You're such a whore for me."

She pushes back against me, her ass against my cock, and I withdraw my hands from her for a moment.

"Is your little cunt wet, slut?"

Elle, already a little breathless, replies,

"Yes, Master. My little pussy is so wet for you."

I turn her to face me, and run a hand up her thigh, my fingers slowly tracing their way up between her legs to her core. I'm not surprised to find that she is bare under the skirt, and her pussy is so wet.

I lightly run my finger up and down her silken wet slit, watching her eyes half-close as she moans.

"mmmmaster...please..."

...but I am still content to tease her; to make her more desperate still. I intend to make her beg, and I know she will.

I take my hand from her cunt, and run it up her ass. She's firm and sensitive, but as my hand reaches further I feel something hard between her ass cheeks. My little slut is wearing a butt plug, even without being told.

"Ohh, you are a naughty little slut, Elle."

My fingers press on the plug, pushing it into her ass. Elle just moans softly.

"You're a dirty little anal whore, aren't you, Elle?"

She doesn't answer, her eyes closed, apparently lost in pleasure. I grip the plug, and gently pull it from her ass, feeling her slowly open to let it pass. She lets out a cry as the plug slides out of her, and I move my hand to tug on her collar.

"Aren't you, slut?"

She moans again. "Yes, Master."

"Say it, slut."

"I'm a dirty little anal whore, Master. Just for you."

I push the plug back into her ass, less gently this time, but I know she can take it. She gasps as she's filled.

"Aaaah...please Master...I need it."

"And what do you need, slut?"

Her voice is quieter as I pull her close, my hand still on her collar.

"...your cock in my ass, Master. Please?"

I smile, my hands catching her wrists, restraining her. The kitchen is closest, so I pull her there, and push her forward, bending her over the kitchen counter.

I lift her skirt, revealing her sweet little ass, stretched around the plug, and her soaking wet pussy, shaved completely bare and glistening with her juices.

I unzip my pants, freeing my cock, rock hard after waiting all day in anticipation. I hold her down as I slide into her pussy, stopping her from pushing back against me and making her take it.

Her cunt is so tight, but soaking wet. I feel her pussy yielding to me, opening as I thrust into her, and she moans louder and louder as I fuck her harder and harder.

"Your little cunt belongs to me, slut."

"Aaaaah...yes Master...aaah...my wet cunt is your property...oh mmmasterrrr..."

I deliver a sharp slap to her ass, and she cries out so loud, panting heavily as my cock continues to thrust deep inside her.

"...please...Master...I need to cum..."

I slow my pace, gradually stopping my thrusts, but keeping my cock buried all the way inside her.

"Not yet, slut. I'm not finished with you."

I lean closer to whisper in her ear,

"I still need to fuck your ass."

Elle is collapsed against the counter now, panting, still squirming ever so slightly against me and trying to push back against my cock.

"Ohhhh...yes Master... fuck my ass."

"Beg for it, whore."

"Please, Master? Please fuck my whore ass? I'll be such a good girl for you."

I smile and reach for the plug, pulling it gently from her ass, leaving her tiny asshole puckered and waiting to be fucked.

I slide my cock from her overflowing cunt, completely coated in her juices, and press it slowly into her ass.

"Ohhhh mmmmasterr, yesss." Elle moans as her ass is filled. My little whore loves it in her ass.

"Mmmm, take it you little slut" I growl, pushing my cock to the hilt in her tight asshole. "Be my little anal whore."

And I fuck her ass then, roughly, primally, taking her and showing her that she is mine.

Elle just moans, louder and louder as I fuck her ass hard, all resistance forgotten as she submits her body for my pleasure.

"I need to cum, Master...please...please...please..." Elle pants.

I thrust into her harder and faster, and she just breathlessly repeats "please...please...please..."

I am close to cumming, and relax my pace, bending again to talk to her.

"Do you want my cum in your ass, whore?"

"Oh god...yes, Master. Please cum in my ass."

"mmm, do you need it, whore?"

"Yes, Master, please. I'm a dirty little anal whore and I need your cum deep in my ass."

"Yes you are. You're my little anal whore. Cum for me, slut. Cum with my cock in your ass, and I will fill you up."

"Ohhh, yes, Mast-aaaah!" she cries out as I thrust into her hard again.

I push her head down as my orgasm builds, restraining her completely.

"Cum for me, slut. Cum for your Master." And she does, crying out so loud she's almost screaming, her juices dripping from her pussy and onto the floor. I cum with her, thrusting to the hilt as I fill her, flooding her ass with my cum and making her take it all.

We stay like that for a long moment, both panting, my cock still buried in her ass, my arms relaxing to hold her in a comforting embrace.

"Good girl" I whisper, and slowly pull out of her ass, stretched from the hard fucking and leaking my cum.

I pull her to her feet, and lead her to the bedroom, laying her down and joining her, wrapping her in my arms.

"I love you, Master", she murmurs to me.

"I love you too, Elle. You're so good to me."