Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 03

Story Info
Harry finally Olivia Freemont and her huge tits.
5.7k words
4.58
53.1k
23
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia Freemont strode, to all appearances, confidently into Harry Brinkton's outer office. Her 42DD tits jiggled delightfully with every step. For some reason, though, she was nervous. She couldn't figure out why. She had run this scam a thousand times before. It was nothing new. All she had to do was show a man a column of bogus numbers, flash some cleavage, or let him feel her up a bit and she would have him hooked.

Maybe it was her new pseudonym. She'd never used Olivia Freemont before. She would sometimes get a little shaky with a new name. Maybe it was the size of the payoff. She'd always been able to scam a few hundred thousand here and a few hundred thousand there. But, this jackpot had the word "million" attached to it. She was hoping that she could retire after this one.

She wanted to buy a big house somewhere, live a life of ease, and maybe even have her very own big-dicked pool boy to fuck like her friend Aggie Walker.

Maybe it was the warning that Aggie had given her about Harry Brinkton.

"My husband's partner is not like other men," Aggie had said, "You'll need to pull every trick you know and then some."

"Oh, come on, Aggie," Olivia had said, "all men are pushovers for a rack like mine."

"Not this one," Aggie had said earnestly, "Your boobs won't mean one damned thing to him until he wants them to."

Olivia had decided to check this guy out for herself. That's why she had delivered those paper the previous afternoon. It had given her an excuse to be in the neighborhood. She waited and watched. When Harry left the building Olivia followed him. He drove to a little bar at the north end of the downtown district called Diller's. It was a notorious pick-up joint. Young singles gathered there for no other reason than to hook up with other young singles for a night of sex.

Olivia knew that type of saloon well. She had been in places like that many times herself. They young men didn't care that she was over forty. They just cared that her tits were over forty. The fact that those tits hovered over a waspish waist, wide hips, a bubble butt and thunder thighs didn't hurt either. Of course, few of those young men got past her jugs long enough to see the rest of the package until they had their faces buried in her hot cunt and their cocks buried between her thick, dick sucking lips.

"What a pathetic loser," she had thought, "A middle-aged man is never going to get any traction in a place like that."

As she watched him through the evening she began to change her mind. When he entered the bar several heads turned and several voices called out some sort of greeting. He seemed to know everybody and everybody seemed to know him.

The bartender set a beer down in front of Harry just as he sat down. Harry was obviously a regular at Diller's.

Through the evening Harry bantered with the guys and flirted with the women. Every now and them a young lady would come over and sit down next to him. They would talk a bit. Sometimes Harry would lean over and whisper something to the woman. She would blush or giggle. When each girl left it was with smiles and hugs. It never seemed to appear to be a failed pick up.

Not all of Olivia's attention was on Harry, however. Her spectacular dimensions were attracting a veritable parade of young men. She would indulge a bit of mutual touchy-feely under the table, sometimes some outright groping. By the time Harry did anything that was really worth her full attention she was pretty darned horny.

There was a girl sitting at the far end of the bar that Olivia had figured couldn't be a minute over nineteen. She was probably drinking on a false I.D. No biggie to Olivia. She had done a lot of that at the same age. There were two things that stood out on this particular young lady. They were the same things that stood out on Olivia. The girl had boobs that were almost as big as her own.

Every guy in the bar, including the bartender, had tried to hit on her at least once. Some had done so several times. All had been shot down.

Around midnight the girl got up from her bar stool and drifted over toward Harry. They talked and joked a bit. After a while Olivia saw the girl's hand drift down to start moving slowly and rhythmically in Harry's lap. He leaned over to whisper something in her ear while he tweaked the nipple of one those huge tits through the girl's blouse. Abruptly they got up and left together. It was so sudden that they were almost to the door when Olivia remembered to get up to follow them.

She watched them in the parking lot just long enough to figure out which car they were going to then got in her own vehicle.

Olivia fumbled around in her purse to find her car keys. By the time she found them and looked back up Harry had stripped the girl to the waist and was happily humping her hooters. Olivia couldn't take it anymore. She was way too hot and bothered. She dropped her keys back into her purse, lifted her skirt, stuck her hand into her panties and started fingering her dripping snatch.

She had orgasmed twice watching Harry fuck the girl's mouth.

By the time Harry got into his own car and drove away she was so worked up that all she could do was to run back into the bar, grab the first young man who crossed her path, and take him back to her hotel room. She just about fucked the poor kid's dick off.

Maybe that was what was bothering her. The dynamic in this con was radically different. She was usually calm and in absolute control. It was her mark that would wind up all hot and bothered. But, she couldn't get the image of that face fuck out of her mind.

Plus she was tired. The only reason she had gotten any sleep at all was because the young man she had taken back to her hotel room had finally run out of gas.

As she walked up to Gloria's desk she said, "I have an appointment with Mr.Brinkton."

"Ah," said Gloria, " Ms. Freemont, you're exactly on time. Mr. Brinkton likes that." She pressed a button on the intercom and said, "Mr. Brinkton, Ms. Freemont has arrived."

"Please, show her in, Ms. Crenshaw," Harry's voice crackled from the speaker.

Grabbing a steno pad, Gloria rose from her desk and started walking toward the inner office door.

"Follow me, please," she said.

Olivia couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something very different about Brinkton's secretary that day. The Gloria Crenshaw she had talked to the previous afternoon had been relaxed and smiling. She had been wearing a very sheer blouse, almost too sheer for an office, and had the top three buttons undone which had shown a generous amount of cleavage. Her long, brown hair had been worn down over her shoulders.

This Gloria Crenshaw had her hair pulled back and done up in a bun, wore a thick white blouse which was buttoned up to her neck, and wore a navy blue blazer over that. Her attitude was cordial, but business like.

Gloria opened the inner office door motioning for Olivia to go in.

As Olivia entered she straightened her back to make sure that her tits would be the first things that this guy saw.

Harry rose from his desk and strode across the large office to greet her.

"Welcome, Ms. Freemont. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. My partner, Bill Walker, speaks well of you," said Harry as his looked her unwaveringly in the eye.

His gaze was so direct and penetrating that Olivia found it a bit unnerving. Many men would make some effort to impress her by looking at her almond shaped blue eyes. But, even the most self-controlled of them couldn't help the occasional glance at her boobs. Not so with Harry Brinkton. He stayed so rock solidly focused on her eyes that she felt that he was looking right through her into the outer office.

"Please, have a seat," Harry said placing his hand firmly between her shoulder blades to guide her to a chair which was placed directly in front of his desk.

This was definitely not what Olivia had expected. This was not the friendly, bantering Harry Brinkton who had so vigorously banged the big boobs of a nineteen year old the night before. This was not even the usual behavior of other marks she had targeted in the past. Most of them would guide her to a chair with their hand on the small of her back with the intent of trying to cop a feel of her deliciously rounded ass.

Aggie's warning floated through her head, "My husband's partner is not like other men." She was beginning to see what Aggie had meant.

"Please, be seated," Harry said as they arrived at the chair. Then he turned to Gloria and said, "Ms. Crenshaw, could you, please, stay here to take notes on this meeting?"

"Yes, sir," Gloria answered.

Olivia looked at Gloria then back at Harry and started to say, "Mr. Brinkton, I have some spread sheets and..."

"Please, be seated," Harry cut her off firmly and bit off each word as he sat down in his own chair behind his wide, oak desk. "Are those the same papers that you dropped off yesterday?"

"They are similar," said Olivia.

"Then there is probably no need for them," Harry said curtly, "I have your other spread sheet right here." He opened a file folder that was on his desk.

As she sat Olivia thought, "Shit! This is not going well. I have to figure out some way to take control of this."

She didn't get the chance. As soon as her bubble butt hit the seat Harry started bombarding her with questions about the spread sheet and the services which she was supposedly offering from A.W. Accounting and Consultanting.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" she thought as she gamely tried to field Harry's questions.

It had become obvious that she was not going to give the sales pitch that had worked so well with Bill Walker. It had been pretty standard stuff with him. She had entered Bill's office with the top three buttons of her blouse undone which showed a good deal of her inviting cleavage. Bill's eyes were riveted to it from the moment she sashayed into his office. She was out of the offered chair almost immediately and had slowly worked her way around to Bill's side of the desk. She leaned over right next to him pointing to numbers on the sheet, giving vague and circuitous answers to his questions, and rubbing her tits up and down along his arm to make sure that he stayed properly distracted. She couldn't have him looking too closely at the numbers after all.

Bill had popped a boner from the first moment that he had seen her. By the time she had started massaging his arm with those huge jugs he was so hard that it almost hurt. Slowly he reached up to brush the nearest tit with the back of his hand. If she called him on it he could always claim that it was accidental. But, he had to get a feel, however fleeting, of those tits.

It was the moment that Olivia had been waiting for. She grabbed the arms of Bill Walker's chair, spun him around until he was facing her, stood bolt upright with her hands on her wide, sexy hips and said, sternly, "Did you just do what I think you just did?"

Bill was mortified.

"It was an accident," he sputtered, "I didn't mean to."

Olivia leaned over to grasp the arms of the chair again. That position put her hooters no more than an inch from the executive's trembling face. She leaned over a bit farther until her lips were right next to his ear, which lodged Bill's face firmly in her cleavage.

"I'm not mad," Olivia whispered then licked his ear, "but if you're going to do it," she stood up, slowly unbuttoned her blouse, undid the hook on her front of her bra, grabbed his hands to place them on her tits, "do it the right way."

Bill was ecstatic. Never in his life had he imagined would ever even see a pair of tits like this up close let alone get his hands on them. They were, huge. They were round. They were soft. They looked like two bowling balls stuffed into a couple of sacks, but they felt like velvet pillows.

"You like?" she purred.

"Oh my God," he moaned, "Oh my fucking God!"

She reached down to his crotch and rubbed his hard cock through his trouser. He sighed and thrust his hips against her hand.

"Lock the door, baby," Olivia whispered, "We don't want to be interrupted."

As much as Bill hated to let go of her tits he got up and stumbled to the door. He kept tripping over furniture on his way over and on his way back because he couldn't take his eyes of her massive melons. By the time he got back to his chair he had unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and unzipped his fly.

He was about to take his pants down when she said, "No," in a throaty, sensuous voice, "let me."

She slowly lowered his trousers, then just a slowly lowered his underwear.

When his six inch prick sprang free she cooed, "Oooh. It's nice and hard!"

What she was thinking, on the other hand was, "Dickless little shit! I'd better get this over with quickly."

She kissed the head of his dick then slid her thick lips up and down it twice. Bill moaned at the pleasure of it.

"Sit," she said.

Bill sat.

Olivia knelt down in front of him.

"Kiss, lick and bite my tits," she said as she stroked his dick, "It make me hot."

She didn't have to tell him twice. He dove at her tits and bathed them with his tongue while pinched her nipples. He just couldn't believe the size and shape of them. He was pretty sure that the woman was past forty yet there was only a hint of sag to her mams. As he began to kiss and suck on her nips she pretended to moan and sigh.

She rhythmically stroked his dick while he soaked her boobs in his saliva. Olivia knew that he wasn't going to last much longer so she started stroking him more vigorously.

"Oh, Jesus God!" Bill yelled as he tried to pull her tits closer to his dick. He desperately wanted to fuck them. He was beyond reason or sanity. The only thing that existed for him in that moment was to get his bone between those boobs and coat them with his ball butter. "I'm going to cum any second!"

"He's ready," she thought wickedly.

She squeezed his cock at the base in just the right way to prevent him from cumming. Bill moaned, half in pain half in relief as the pressure from his balls receded.

As soon as she was sure that she had prevented his flow she let go of his prong, stood up, and started to close her bra.

"What are you doing?" he said in panic.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Olivia with mock contrition as she stuffed her hooters back into their holder, "but, we've let this go entirely too far. I came here to discuss business and we've both let ourselves get diverted."

"Please," Bill whimpered.

"Please?," Olivia asked with a smirk.

"Please, let me cum!" he whined.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Mr. Walker." She said as she started to button up her blouse. "It would be entirely inappropriate," she turned away as if to go then slowly turned back, "unless..." she let the word hang in the air.

"Unless what?" he said weakly.

"Unless," she paused to pull her still mostly unbuttoned blouse to either side of her tits then leaned forward until they were scant millimeters from Bill's face, "you're certain that we can do business together. You'll see a lot more of these," she lifted her tits for emphasis, "if we can."

Bill was breathing heavily. His cock throbbed with need. He was gripping the arms of his chair so tightly that his knuckles we turning white.

"All you need to do is sign one little paper and these," she squeezed her tits and tweaked her nipples, "will be all yours."

Although the pressure in his balls was making him crazy he squeaked, "I can't."

"Of course you can," she cooed, "Certainly, you know how to sign your name." She reached down to briefly fondle his balls. She quickly pulled her hand away and said, "Just sign the agreement."

"I can't" he said again, "I have a partner."

"Surely you can talk him into going along once you've signed," she said licking her full lips and running a finger down her cavernous cleavage.

"You don't understand," he whispered pathetically to her tits, "Our partnership agreement won't allow me to do that."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"There's a clause in the agreement which states that," he shuddered as she ran a finger along the bottom of his boner, "if we're going to enter into business with a new company or begin any new direction for our business," he moaned as she licked his ear, "we first have to sign a document which states our mutual intent to do so. It's a safeguard that's in our partnership agreement to prevent either of us from taking unilateral action against the other."

Olivia thought about that for a moment and realized that at least one of these jokers was smarter than she had given either of them credit for.

She made him groan by giving the head of his stalk a long, slow lick then said, "Are you willing to go ahead?"

She cupped his face in her hand and kissed him deeply and sensuously, using lots of tongue. He reached up to fondle her breasts again. She grabbed his hand and placed it firmly back on the arm of his chair.

As she ended the kiss she looked him into his eyes and said, "Do you want to do business with me?"

"Yes! Yes!" he shouted, "But..."

Olivia put her fingers to her lips to shush him, "I'll tell you what we can do," she licked her finger which made Bill shudder again, "Get your partner on the phone and get me an appointment with him. I'm sure that I can convince him to agree." With that she leaned down to give the head of his cock a wet, sloppy kiss.

Bill didn't hesitate for a moment the head that this gorgeous, stacked blonde was kissing had long ago overruled the balding head on his shoulders. He grabbed his phone and dialed Harry's office hoping against hope that his partner wasn't in so that he could just set up the appointment through Gloria.

He got lucky, so to speak. Harry was out of his office. It took a bit of convincing, but he finally managed to talk Gloria into making the appointment. He had to promise that Gloria wouldn't be in any trouble and that he would explain everything to Harry. It hadn't been easy because as soon as he had started dialing Olivia had started sliding her thick, wet lips up and down his pole. He was having trouble thinking let alone talking.

"It's done," he managed to croak, "You have an appointment with Harry Brinkton on Thursday morning at 9:30."

He gazed down into the deep crevasse between her tits and said, "Now, please..." He was almost to the point of tears.

The hot blonde slid her lips off of Bill's prick and said, "It's a bit earlier in the day than I would ordinarily like, but it will do." She gave his dick one more lick. "Good boy," she purred.

She leaned back, unbuttoned her blouse again, shrugged it off, opened the catch on her bra, mashed her huge tits together, spit into the vast cleavage, and jammed it down on Bill's prick. His hips began humping the second that her tit flesh touched his raging hardon.

The sensation was heavenly as he fucked Olivia's gigantic jugs. As he humped, gasped, and wheezed they both knew that he wouldn't last long. He tried to think of other things to make the sensation last. But, there wasn't anything else that he could think of except the huge, soft, slick rack that encased his bone.

"Cum for me, baby," she purred. "Cover my tits in you hot jizz."

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!" he cried. "Oh, my fucking God!"

He humped two or three more times and then his balls let go a torrent like he had never experienced before. He squirted fountains on her mountains. It felt like every ounce of moisture in his body, every thought or feeling, every brain cell, every fiber of his being was shooting out through the end of his dick. It all hit her squarely under her chin and dribbled down onto her fuckbags.

As soon as Olivia had cleaned up and left Bill Walkers office she knew what she had to do. When she got to her car she pulled out her cell phone and called Agnes Walker to tell her what had happened. That's when Aggie had given Olivia the warning about Harry Brinkton.

12