Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 09

Story Info
Harry and Gloria understand the scam, then fuck like rabbits.
2.1k words
4.69
27.1k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry sat down at his desk, signed on to his computer, and opened his e-mail box. The first message was from Ed Slate.

It said, "Got the pic. I don't know her, but I know of her. It's a long story. Call me."

At that moment he heard Gloria's voice on his intercom.

"I've got Ed Slate on line one, Harry," she said, "pick up and I'll be right in."

"Olivia, sometime your timing is downright scary," said Harry.

"What do you mean?" said Gloria.

"I'll explain later," said Harry.

"Okay," said Gloria.

Harry answered the call and put it on speaker so that Gloria could hear it when she got there.

"Talk to me, Ed," said Harry.

"Hi, Harry," Ed said sarcastically, "I'm fine. How are you?"

Harry laughed and said, "Okay. You're right. I'm sorry. This whole situation has got me going every which way. That's all."

"I understand," said Ed, "I'm just yankin' your chain."

"Yeah," Harry said, "You're good at that."

"Everybody's good at something," Ed shot back.

By that time Gloria had pulled up a chair to sit next to Harry.

"Hi, Ed," said Gloria, "How are you?"

"Well, I'll be darned," Said Ed, "There's an actual polite person in that office!"

"Did I miss something?" asked Gloria.

"Only the part where I tried to reach through the phone to throttle this jerk," said Harry with a chuckle.

"Hi, Gloria" Ed said, "How are you?"

"I'm fine," said Gloria, "Can't you two boys get along for five minutes?"

"Where's the fun in that?" said Harry and Ed at almost the same time.

Gloria just rolled her eyes.

"Did you get my e-mail?" Ed asked.

"Yes," said Harry, "just before Gloria called you. What's the story?"

"For a start Olivia Freemont is not her real name," said Ed.

"That figures," said Gloria.

"She usually goes by the name Zelina Mayer," Ed continued, "but, that's probably an alias, too."

"No doubt," said Harry.

Ed explained, "She's normally a small time grifter. She starts affairs with guys like Bill then blackmails the snot out of them."

"Delightful lady," Gloria snarked.

Ed continued, "Her other gambit it to finagle her way into a job with some company, seduce as many supervisors as she can find, and file multiple sexual harassment suits."

"The company then offers her a large, out of court settlement," said Harry, "Am I right?"

"You've nailed it," said Ed," The company keeps everything quiet with a no-tell agreement, and she walks away with a nice chunk of change."

"Delightful," said Harry ruefully.

"This is a new wrinkle for her, though," Ed went on, "she's never pulled the accounting scam before."

"Does this swindle work the way I think it does, Ed?" Gloria asked.

"If you're thinking that the phony accounting firm uses their position to bleed a company's coffers dry," Ed answered, "then, yes it does."

"There are times when I'd really rather not have been right," said Gloria.

"I know what you mean," said Ed, "One other thing, though. She's probably only the front for this thing. She's likely got other people working on it with her behind the scenes."

"That would make sense," said Harry.

"What's the name of the firm she claims to represent?" Ed asked.

"A.W. Accounting and Consulting," said Gloria.

Then she sat bolt upright as though an electric shock had just gone through her.

Ed said, "I'll check that out, and..."

"Wait a minute, Ed," Harry interrupted. Then he turned to Gloria and said, "All right. I know that look. You just connected a couple of dots that nobody else saw. What is it?"

"Well," said Gloria tentatively, "maybe nothing. Maybe something."

"What, already?" asked Ed impatiently.

"I'm not sure if this means anything or not," Gloria continued, "but, doesn't it seem a bit odd that this particular scam popped up while we're in the middle of a tax audit?"

Both men fell silent for a moment.

Harry's eyes went wide as he said, "That's a very good point," her turned toward the phone and inquired, "What do you think, Ed?"

"I'll admit it's a damned strange coincidence," Ed responded, "but, it could be that the scammers caught wind of the audit and are just taking advantage of it. They might not be directly connected."

"But they might," said Harry.

"It's unlikely, but it's not impossible," I'll check it out as best I can. Things get a bit dicey when you're trying to check out the government." Then he added, "Good thinking, Gloria."

"Yes," said Harry, "Very good!"

"Thank you, gentlemen," Gloria said with a smug smile.

"One more thing, Ed," said Harry, "see what else you can dig up on our Ms. Freemont. The more we know about her the better."

"That's a work in progress, Harry," said Ed, "When are you due to see her again?"

"Thursday at one o'clock," said Gloria.

Ed was silent for a moment then said, "That's not much time. But, I'll dig up what I can. Harry, don't talk to her until after you've talked to me. Okay?"

"Will, do," said Harry.

"Anyway, I'll get started on this stuff right away," Ed said then added, "Gloria, that was really was good thinking. If you ever get tired of working for a bum like Harry I could use someone with your brains."

"It's nice to be appreciated. Ed," said Gloria.

"You know, Ed, sometimes you're a real pain in the ass," Harry said.

"It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it," Ed responded.

"Goodbye, Ed," said Harry firmly, but smiling.

"Goodbye," said a laughing Ed. Then he hung up.

"Okay," Harry said to Gloria, "We got that much done. What else is on the 'to do' for today?"

Gloria took out her note pad and said, "Review the cost/benefit analysis for Bill's new line of frames."

"All right," said Harry.

"Check some more papers for the audit."

"Right."

"Fuck your secretary bowlegged."

"That's on your list?" asked Harry.

"Every day," said Gloria licking her lips.

Harry looked down and saw that the buxom brunette had undone the top three buttons of her blouse to reveal a generously stuffed, pink, lacey bra. Harry's dick started to stiffen.

As Gloria laid her notepad on the desk and sat in her boss's lap Harry asked, "Is there any reason that we have to take the tasks on that list in order?"

"Not that I know of," she whispered as she nibbled his ear.

"Good," said Harry, "Then let's take look at those audit papers."

She sat up, slapped his shoulder and laughed, "You rat!"

"A man has to have priorities," he said as he cupped her breasts and gave them a light squeeze.

"Part of you has a completely different agenda, you know, "Gloria said, grinding her ass into his now completely hard cock.

He tweaked her nipples and said, "Ya think?"

"You teasing bastard," she moaned.

"You call this teasing?" he said just before licking her considerable cleavage from bottom to top.

"Yes," she hissed.

She jumped off of Harry's lap and got down on her knees. She pushed his legs apart and started lowering his fly.

As she fished his stiff member out of his boxers she muttered, "I can't wait anymore. I want it now."

With that she plunged her mouth down the full length of his cock. Harry shuddered at the sudden slick warmth of her oral attention. She began bobbing her head up and down his prong at a fevered pace. He knew that he wouldn't last long if she kept that up.

His lifted her head off his dong. It slid out from between her lips with a loud slurping sound.

"My," he said, "Aren't we in a hurry today?"

"We haven't done it in nearly a week," Gloria said, "I'm horny as hell, and I'm not made of wood, you know."

"No," said Harry, "I am." He waggled his hard pole at her.

She smiled and said, "Quit being a smart ass and get your pants off so we can do this right."

"I'm not the only one who's over dressed for the occasion," Harry said with a wink.

Gloria leaped to her feet and began to shed her clothing. She shed he blouse the slid her tight skirt past her gorgeous, round ass and down the tanned, firm columns of her thighs. She was wearing pink, lace panties that matched her bra. They were translucent enough that Harry could see the lips of her shaved pussy beneath her little, brown landing strip. After she shed the panties she reached up to unclasp her front-loading bra. Her big, conical boobs bounced out begging for attention.

She twirled for his inspection and said, "See anything you like?"

"I like everything I see," he answered.

"You're just saying that because you want to get into my pants," she giggled.

"What pants?" he said with a grin, "Besides, you the one who seems more desperate to get into mine."

"And you're still wearing them," she said, "Strip!"

"Yes ma'am," he said.

When he finished undressing he walked around behind Gloria and snuggled up against her. He nestled his cock in the crack of her ass.

As he cupped her bullet shaped tits he asked, "Where shall we go? The couch? The carpet? The desk?"

She turned to face him.

"Right here!" she exclaimed.

Then she dropped to her knees and took his cock back in her mouth. She resumed the rhythm she had going earlier. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere as she slid her lips along his shaft. It caressed every inch of him as she slurped his stiff stalk. He put a hand on either side of her head more for balance than anything else. He was willing to let her set her own pace. She licked, sucked, and bobbed. The wet, warm pressure her felt was magnificent. He could also feel pressure building in his balls. She knew he was close.

She let his dong slide slowly out of her mouth, got down on all fours and shouted, "Fuck me now!"

"Ever the romantic," said Harry.

"Romance later," she growled, "Fuck now!"

"Well," said Harry, "since you asked so nicely."

"Will you stop being an asshole and start fucking?" she yelled.

"Oh, I see," he said calmly, "You want me to fuck you in the ass."

"I don't care where you put it," she said, "Just put it in me!"

He stuck the head of his cock up against the dripping wet lips of her cunt. He rubbed it back and forth a bit. Then he eased just the head inside.

"Like this?" he said.

"No!" she growled, "Like this!"

She jammed her hips back so the Harry's hot pole was buried to the balls in her wet gash. Harry grabbed her hips and started ramming her in earnest. She moaned.

Harry leaned forward. He grasped one of her swinging tits with one hand. With the other hand he reached down to diddle her clit.

He licked her left ear then said, "Is this what you wanted? Is this it, you big-titted little slut?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"You wanted my hot, hard prick pounding your pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Will that make you cum hard?"

"Yes!" she yelled as she had three small orgasms in rapid succession.

Her mouth had been incredible, but the tight slickness of her cunt was nothing short of amazing. He pulled himself upright again and gripped the cheeks of her magnificent ass.

Gloria could fell him picking up the pace. He was pulling his cock almost all the way out of her then ramming it back in.

She had her face buried in the carpet as she moaned,"Ohfuckohfuckfuckfuckfuckohfuckfuckfuck."

When his hips hit a jackhammer pace the big "O" hit her hard. She gushed, quivered, and vibrated for almost a full minute. She almost blacked out she had come so hard.

As she started to wind down Harry yanked his boner out of her dripping slot and said, "Where do you want it?"

"You didn't cum yet?" she asked incredulously.

"Not even," he said.

She quickly turned around grabbed his proud pussy pleaser and said, "Fuck my face."

Harry put a hand on either side of her head and guided her mouth down over his dick. This time he was going to set the pace. He slid his ramrod in and out of her throat at breakneck speed. As he did his grip on her head became tighter and tighter. She reached around to grab his ass to pull him in deeper.

"Oh, shit!" he bellowed at long last, "I'm cumming!"

He spurt shot after shot of his thick ball butter down her throat.

"Swallow it all, slut!" he yelled, "Swallow it all."

Gloria didn't miss a drop. She swallowed everything he gave her. As his hips stopped moving and his cock began to slowly deflate she licked every inch of it until it slowly slipped out of her mouth.