Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said as she put her hand over the growing bulge in his trousers, "and I want you harass me until I can't walk."

"I think that can probably be arranged," said Harry.

Wanda took his wrist in her hand and guided it up to her wide, full lips. She started licking the end of his index finger then started slowly and sensuously sliding her soft lips up and down its length.

Taking his finger out of her mouth she said in a breathy voice, "Or maybe I'll harass you until you can't walk."

She put his finger back in her mouth as she fondled his now rock hard cock through his trouser leg.

"Wouldn't you like that, Harry?" she purred as she gave his finger another lick, "Do you want me to suck your cock until you shoot your jizz down my throat?"

Harry moaned and humped her hand. His breathing had become ragged he was rapidly losing control. For once he didn't care. He was perfectly willing to let this hot, little vixen run the show for a while.

Suddenly she took her hand off his cloth covered dick, removed his finger from her mouth, and moved his hand between her huge funbags.

"Or maybe you'd rather fuck me here," she cooed as she squeezed her boobs around his hand. "Maybe you'd like to hump my tits until you splatter you hot ball butter all over my slutty face."

She released his hand from its fleshy prison and guided it under her skirt to her dripping cunt. She wasn't wearing panties. Harry immediately jammed a finger into her moist gash. It was her turn to moan. Harry stuck a finger from his other hand between her soft hind cheeks until he found the little rosebud. He ran his finger back and forth over it. She shivered at the contact.

Struggling to regain her composure she breathed sensuously, "Is that what you want Harry?"

As she spoke she started unbuckling his belt.

"Do you want to ram you hard dick up my ass?"

When she had gotten his fly open she reached inside to stroke his pole through his boxers.

She looked into his eyes and murmured, "Which is it, Harry? Which will it be? Do you want my mouth, my tits, my cunt, or my ass?"

"Yes!" Harry moaned.

"OOOOOH!" Wanda cooed, "All of the above. Good choice."

With that she dropped to her knees, yanked his pants and boxers down, and thrust her mouth down over his throbbing meat. She took him right down to the balls with the first plunge. She held him there for a minute contracting her throat muscles around the head of his dick. Her tongue snaked out to lick his balls.

Harry groaned and clutched the back of her head. Wanda then slowly slid her pillowy lips back up his shaft licking as she went. At a snail's pace she sucked and liked his aching hardness. The pressure was so terrific that Harry could feel his knees begin to buckle. His breathing was becoming heavy and ragged.

"Go *gasp* to the *gasp* couch," he managed to force himself to say.

Wanda pulled her mouth off his cock. Feeling the comparatively cold air of his office on his dick after the slick warmth of her throat was almost startling to him.

"Awww," said Wanda with mock innocence, "Am I making you all hot and bothered?"

Harry, by that time, was nearly incapable of speech. He just nodded weakly.

She leaped to her feet and led him by his ten-inch stiffy to the couch situated along the wall opposite his desk. Harry, meanwhile, gamely tried to pull up his pants enough so that he could walk decently.

She flopped him down on the couch, and kneeled to begin taking off his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. Her vaginal juices were flowing like rapids down a mountainside. Her nipples were hard as little diamonds. Wanda could not remember ever being this horny. She hadn't gotten a good dicking from Harry in a couple of weeks, and she hadn't been able to think about anything else since he had made that promise the day before. That tantalizing pole sticking up from Harry's groin was making her crazy with lust. But, she knew that if she wanted him to last she was going have to take the edge off first.

She jammed that hot prick back into her mouth and started sucking for real. Her head bobbed rapidly up and down the shaft. As she sucked she fondled his balls with one hand and tickled his scrotum with the other.

"Oh, fuck," Harry gasped.

He had never had a blowjob like this. She was slurping his stalk like a madwoman. Her tongue was dancing and weaving all over and around his meat as she sucked him.

"Suck, suck, suck," he chanted as her wet warmth pleasured his pole.

He gripped the side of her head. He wasn't trying to guide her movements. He was just hanging on for dear life.

Wanda felt his cock start top pulse in her mouth. She knew that he was almost ready to blow. She quickly pulled her mouth off of his cock with a loud slup.

"What?" he whined in near panic, "NO!"

"Don't worry," she cooed soothingly, "I have something even better for you."

With that she slapped her tits around his cock, trapping it in her cavernous cleavage. She began bouncing her torso up and down.

Harry groaned in the raw luxuriousness of it. Her supple expanse of female flesh gripped and massaged his cock. He slapped his hands down over hers to make the tit channel even tighter, hips bucking furiously.

"That's it," Wanda coaxed, "Fuck my tits! Ram my skanky, secretary jugs. Cover my slutty face and tits in your hot love lava."

That was all it took to push Harry over the edge.

"CUMMING!" he bellowed as he shot rope after rope of joy juice into her plush valley.

Wanda opened her mouth wide to try catch as much of it as she could on her tongue. She finally gave up, grabbed Harry's ass, and pulled his spurting hose into her mouth. She happily swallowed the last four shots of his jizz as it filled her mouth.

When his balls had spit heir last Harry slumped back on the couch panting.

"That was fucking incredible, Wanda," he said, still gasping for breath.

"And your still hard," Wanda said in amazement as she scooped his cum off her breasts to lick it from her fingers.

She stood, and flopped herself down on the couch. She put her left leg up over the back of it and her right foot on the floor.

Spreading the lips of her pussy with her fingers she smile sexily and said, "My turn."

Harry scrambled to his knees and was about to dive, tongue first, into her wet hole when she grabbed the side of his head and said, "Not right now. Maybe later."

Harry looked at her quizzically.

"I'm too horny for that. I can't wait," she growled, "I need you to fuck me right now!"

Harry repositioned himself over her. He immediately rammed his long, thick harpoon into her fish mouth so hard that it made her squeak with surprise. He jackhammered her cunt like a man possessed. She was humping back just as hard.

"That's it!" she shouted, "Fuck me hard! Fuck me raw! Fuck me bowlegged!"

As he watched her tits dance and bounce he caught one in his hand and bit her nipple.

Wanda screamed as she had three successive orgasms. This what she had wanted. She had wanted Harry's big cock mercilessly pounding her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back in an effort to make him plunge deeper into her soaking, tight gash. She wailed with another climax as he bit her other nipple.

She was writhing beneath him chanting, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Harry didn't hear her. He was oblivious to everything except the slick, boiling grip of her vaginal walls on his dick. He drilled her cunt with savage thrusts. He was going to fuck her until she couldn't walk. He was going to fuck until she couldn't move, see straight, or even think. He was going to fuck her until there was nothing left to fuck. His raging ramrod became the release for all of the anger and frustration of the last two days. He was determined to fuck her into oblivion. He could feel semen practically fizzing in his balls. But, he fought it down. He wasn't finished yet.

Wanda didn't know or care why Harry was doing what he was doing. She only cared that he was doing it. This was the fuck she had wanted all of her life. No cuddling. No pillow-talk, No frills, just a rock hard pussy-pleaser pleasing her pussy. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them together so that she could lick both of her nipples at the same time.

As she did that Harry reached down to diddle her clit with his thumb. That was all Wanda needed. She screeched as a huge orgasm gripped and ravaged her body.

The raging climax caused the walls of her cunt tighten around Harry's cock like a velvet vise. He could feel her twat demanding his cum.

He couldn't hold back any longer he bellowed like bull as he fired his molten gonad grease into her quivering womb.

Both of their brains shorted out as their bodies quaked and trembled in mutual climax.

When it was over they slumped into each other's arms exhausted. What they felt was not so much an afterglow as an after burnout. They were both completely spent. As Harry's softening broadsword slipped out of her sheath he got the idea of using Wanda's flesh pillows are actual pillow upon which to take a nap.

Wanda stroked his cheek and said, "When you wake up you still have one promise to keep."

"What's that?" he said groggily.

She reached down, stroked his flaccid dick and said, "This still needs to go in my ass."

He didn't hear her. He had already drifted off.

She smiled, put her arms around him, and drifted off herself.

12