Be Right There!

Story Info
A sexting conversation while I was at work.
831 words
3.97
31.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers

"I was lying......I love making you sit in wet panties at work, make you smell of sex and have to rub yourself."

"Well you succeeded. Fuck you are such a tease."

"Can you smell the sweet aroma of wet pussy wafting up from between your legs? Can you feel the cold on your wet clit as your damp panties rub against it as you squirm in your seat?"

"Yes."

"How badly do you want to slip a hand inside your panties so you can bring a finger to your lips and taste what I'm doing to you?"

"Very bad..."

"Is your clit getting more and more sensitive? Is it driving you crazy yet?"

"It's so swollen it hurts. Throbbing and pleading for your touch."

"Can you think of anything other than my cock inside you?"

"No, I mean... Yes, your tongue. Tasting me, tasting what you do to me."

"That will only make the pain of your throbbing clit worse; well good I want you uncomfortable. I want you to squirm, I want it to hurt so bad that you have to touch yourself; just to be able to work again....

When you get home I'm going to lick between your lips up to your clit. Suck it into my mouth and pinch it between my lips, licking and flicking your clit against my teeth as I slowly push two fingers deep inside you."

"Mmm, don't stop Baby."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself. That's it Baby think of my face buried between your thighs. Think about how my fingers are massaging you deeply, thrusting inside your wet pussy. Tell me how wet you are, tell me how much you want my cock."

"Yes, I had to, I wanted, Fuck I needed to. The smell, and throb were too much. The mere thought of you makes me wet. The thought of your face buried in my pussy instead of my fingers makes my body ache for you. I want you, I need you. Please, come here so I can feel you. I need you."

"You need me to come there so I pick you up, sit you on your desk and hook your knees over my elbows, spreading your legs and offering your pussy up to my solid dick?

So I could pull your ass forward until it's on the edge and feed my dick deep into your wet pussy and drill you until you scream?"

"Yes... Oh fuck, please."

"So I could drill your pussy as you grab your tits, causing all the library patrons to stand aghast when they hear your screams, as you throw your head back in ecstasy as I push you down onto your back and cum all over your soaking wet pussy?"

"Oh Fuck!! Yes baby! By the way my panties are soaked and my office smells of pussy cum. Seriously strong scent of sex wafting through the air now."

"Be right there..."

"Mmm fuck yeah baby...

Do you want me to slide my pretty lips up and down you cock? Mmm I want to taste you in my throat, Suck you hard and deep, press my chin into your balls as I push you deep in my throat sucking you hard

Licking them as I slobber on your cock, getting it soaked before taking your balls and sucking them hard and deep, stroking your cock... Twisting my hand about as I stare up at you from my knees.

Devouring your balls before turning my attention to your ass... Licking you... Swirling the tip of my tongue around your tight little hole and then slipping a finger inside... Wrapping my mouth around your cock again... Sucking your cockhead as I push my finger deep inside pulling it out very slowly, licking around your cock head, down your shaft and up again...

Pressing my mouth down deep on you. Holding your balls as I finger your tight little hole... Moaning loudly as I swallow your cock over and over... Feeling your hips thrusting hard into my mouth as you gather my hair pulling and pushing on my head as I suck your perfect cock

Slipping a second finger inside after licking your hole a bit more... Tonguing the back of your cock as your fuck my mouth... Grabbing your ass and squeezing it tight as your grip tightens on my hair and your thrusts quickly gag me... I stare up at you pleading with my eyes for you to fill my mouth... Moaning as I fuck your ass and suck your perfect cock...

Feeling your cock throb and harden further, your hips thrusting wildly... As you grunt loudly spilling your hot cum into my mouth so hard some is forced out the sides as you thrust hard and slow until I've finished milking your cock..

Looking at you licking my lips and fingers after cleaning my chin of your cum..

Is that what you are "cumming" for?

Hurry Baby, I need you now!"

Dhampie
Dhampie
34 Followers