Be Silent with Me

Story Info
What happens in the calm before the storm.
1k words
3.97
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a summer night and we had a drizzle of rain in the evening, which made the air quite cool. The sky was shrouded by clouds and the half crescent moon was hidden by it making the occasional appearance. The cool breeze picked up and I shivered and snuggled in closer to his side. His hands tightened around me, cocooning me in his arms as I tucked my head further into his chest. It was quiet as we both listened to the sounds of nature around us. We could hear a dog howling in the distance, a sad whine like it was left behind by its owners and was now all alone. The gentle rustling of branches in the breeze, whispering secrets that we couldn't comprehend. We heard the snapping of a branch from the dead tree on the corner of the street. It crashed to the ground, disturbing the serene silence. In the distance we could hear the occasional horns of cars as they drove by quickly to escape the downpour as forecasted by the meteorologist.

I listened to the quiet thudding of his heart as I circled my finger on his shirt, over his nipple, smiling when he shuddered beneath me. He had sensitive nipples.

A sudden flash of lightning lit up the sky, illuminating the whole world around us for a very brief moment. I immediately started counting.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12... 13... 14... 15...

Boom!

The sound of thunder stopped my counting and I looked up at him showing three fingers to indicate the storm was three miles away. He watched me with a warm expression and gently pressed a kiss to my fingers. I smiled at his sweet gesture and moved up on the lounger, my nose moving against the side of his neck and chin till my lips met with his. His mouth welcomed me and our tongues tangled with each other in an intimate dance. His hands grabbed my hips to steady me and slid up to my breasts, pinching my nipples lightly. I gasped at the feeling, breaking our kiss. I shifted against him so I was straddling his hips and felt his hardness against my belly. My hands snaked down enjoying the contours of his body till they reached his pants, cupping the bulge over it. I enjoyed his sudden intake of breath and was surprised as he pulled me back down onto him and plunged his tongue back into my mouth.

The smell of petrichor intensified around us.

He flipped us over in one swift move and was now pressing his hard muscular frame against me. My nerve endings were crackling as I could feel his entire hard body against my soft lush frame. His body heat permeating through my skin, lighting up an inferno I wasn't aware of having inside me.

Lightning flashed again, illuminating his eyes, his bright blue electric gaze piercing my soul, like he could see all my deepest darkest secrets.

I started counting again.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10...

Boom!

The rumbling of thunder told me the storm was two miles away. I held up two fingers and he shook his head in amusement. He pushed my hand down and pressed two of his own fingers against my lips. I immediately sucked on them, my tongue licking the sides and my teeth grazing them. He rotated his hips against me like he couldn't help himself and I could feel myself growing wet. He removed his fingers out of my mouth. He pushed my soaked panties to the side, under my dress and plunged it into my pussy. I arched at the intense sensation as he continued fingering me at a lazy pace. My moans were muffled by his mouth covering mine. My hands struggled with his zipper and I hastily pushed his pants down. I needed him inside me. My fingers encircled his thick length and he growled against my mouth.

A drop of rain fell against my cheek momentarily distracting me as I looked up at the cloudy indigo night sky. He licked the rain drop that trailed down my cheek and I shuddered at the gesture. He grabbed my panties and ripped them off in one swift move. My surprised gasp was lost in the sudden rustling of leaves. He gave me a wicked grin, his face bathed in the flare of lightning that streaked across the night sky.

He held up his hand and start counting down.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Boom!

He plunged his cock inside me as the thunder boomed above us. He moved fast against me and I met his thrust for thrust and we settled into a rhythm, the sounds of our bodies slapping against each other and our groans of pleasure lost in the howl of the winds. Our bodies were coated in a thin sheen of sweat that glistened at the flashes of lightning that frequented the skies. His hand pinched down hard on my clit and I could feel the pressure building inside me. I could feel his abdominal muscles clench and I knew he was close too. He gave a final thrust deep inside me...

Boom!

I could feel my walls clench around his cock, milking him for all its worth. His seed flooded my pussy as he came hard inside me. Our cries of ecstasy drowned by the thunder and sudden downpour of rain, soaking us both completely. We were both breathing rapidly, our foreheads touching, trying to catch our breath in the middle of a thunderstorm.

"I love you," I mouthed against his lips.

"I love you too," he said softly and kissed my forehead.

He lifted himself off me and pulled me up. He threw his pants over his shoulder and I ogled his ass as he folded up his chair. He grabbed my hand and together we left the roof, wet, cold but completely loved.