Be Sure What You Plan For

Story Info
Was it fun for husband?
10.6k words
3.31
178.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi took the elevator for his apartment at the twenty first floor. As he punched the keys another white European women entered the lift, wearing a wet bikini. She punched the eighteenth floor and started rubbing her wet hairs with the towel hung over her shoulder. Ravi gawked her curvaceous body and watched her ample ass barely covered by the tiny bikini bottom.

"You must be a regular swimmer," he commented.

"Ahmm... No... Swims sometimes when I am free," she smiled.

"But your perfect body tells me that you are..."

She laughed out loud at the complement and Ravi also grinned. Soon they reached the eighteenth floor and bid good bye.

"Hey!! You look tired," Rita, his wife spoke as he entered his flat.

"Just a long day at work, but don't worry I am refreshed once I look at your lovely face," he smiled.

"Daddy," his five year old son rushed to him, "come I will show you my new workbook," he was all excited as he has recently started kindergarten.

"Sid..." Rita chided, "He is tired, let your daddy relax."

Ravi settled down on the sofa and took his shoes off while Sid continued to show him his work.

"What is this!!" Rita shouted at Ravi, "remove your socks from the table and put your shoes back on the rack."

"Ok... Ok... I am taking them away," he smiled sheepishly. Rita went inside the kitchen murmuring.

Ravi and Rita were married for eight year and were settled in Singapore for the last seven years. Both have degrees in Architecture and while Ravi was working as a Senior Manger at a construction company, Rita has given up her career to be a full time mom. After the birth of Sid she resigned from her job at Chang and Boon Architecture firm however she still continues to do designing job for them by working from home. She planned to start work once Sid is old enough to go to school. She is right now happy with the part time 'work from home' arrangement.

Both of them met at collage in Mumbai doing Architecture together. It was not a love at first sight, they fought a lot during the first year at collage but later as the destiny had it they fell in love. After completion of degree Ravi joined a firm in Mumbai and they decided to get married. After one year Ravi got a good break in Singapore and now they are well settled, even planning for a second child.

Rita was a cute looking woman and at the age of 29 also she looked like a teenager due to her baby face. She had a slim body with long and slender legs which looks ever longer with a good height of 168 cm. After the birth of her son she got back in perfect shape of 32B 28 and 36 very quickly by following strict diet and excising schedule. The short hairs and spectacles made her look alluring. She always got attention from men and she enjoyed it but never let the things get out of limits.

"How was your day," Ravi asked as Rita was getting ready for the bed and Sid was already sleeping in his room.

"Ahmm... nothing special, I went for shopping with Deepa in the afternoon, then picked up Sid from school, since then was busy with him at home... you tell me why you are late today," she spoke.

"Was busy with a new client, showing him the drawings and all," he replied lazily, "how is Deepa and her husband doing, long time we have not got together."

"Yeah, we will draw out some plan during the weekend," she slipped beside him and found Ravi settling down comfortably for a good night sleep. She stared him meaningfully.

He smiled and held her hands, "Honey I am very tired today." Rita sighed and kissed his cheeks, "Good night darling."

*************************

Ravi just finished his presentation to the client and picked up his mobile, he was late again and wanted to call Rita. He was frustrated to see that the phone was dead due to low battery. He smiled towards the secretary in the client's office and asked her if he could use her land line. She asked him to use one of the office phones on the other desk. He dialled his wife's mobile and waited for the answer.

"Hello... hello..." he heard her voice along with lot of other noises.

"Hi darling it's me."

"Hello... who is this..." she seems to be not getting his voice clearly. Must be in the market he thought.

"Sweet heart it's me," he spoke loudly and saw that the secretary was glancing towards him; he lowered his voice, "Darling..."

"Wrong number," she hung up the phone. "Shit," he cursed loudly but then remembers he was in his client's office so he redialled and spoke softly.

"Hey, don't hung up the phone," the line was still not clear and there was lot of noise on the other end.

"Why not, what do you want," she still could not recognise the voice and thought it was a prank call.

"I am your husband calling, sweet heart," he spoke with lot of patience.

"My husband is with me so don't make a fool of yourself and get lost," she replied still considering it a prank call. He looked at the receiver helplessly.

"Ohh... darling don't break my heart... you can't marry again," he spoke in a mocking voice. She giggled then hung the phone. Ravi put back the phone and didn't try again. He said thanks to the secretary and get back in the meeting room.

He returned late in the evening and found Rita in the kitchen, "change quickly and come to the dining table I have cooked rice 'pulav' today," she spoke in a busy manner.

"You know some idiot called me today, telling me that he is my husband," Rita spoke during the dinner.

"Ohh is that so, then what did you do," he smiled knowing who that idiot is but played along.

"Nothing, I bashed at him and cut the line," she spoke. Ravi wanted to tell her that it was him trying to call her but then he decided to have some fun.

"Too bad you must have broken his heart, you could have talked with him," he mocked.

"Yeah that is what he was saying that I broke his heart," she laughed out loud. Ravi also laughed and an idea started to form shape in his mind.

Sitting in his cabin the next afternoon he was fiddling with the SIM card in his hand. He had an extra SIM card which he uses to give to his overseas guests during their stay in Singapore for keeping in contact. After some though, he inserted the extra SIM card into his mobile which can hold two SIMs at a time. He called his wife using this new SIM so that she cannot find out who is calling.

Ravi use to participate in college dramas and was good at mimicking different voices. He can change his voice and knew that Rita could not recognize it over phone.

"Please don't hung up, it's me we talked yesterday," as soon as he heard her hello he spoke in a most polite and heavy voice with a South Indian accent.

"Sorry but I don't know, who is this," she spoke.

"Well let me introduce myself, I am Hari Krishnan, I called you yesterday and there was some misunderstanding, I didn't know but I called a wrong number and though that my girl friend is playing trick on me," he spoke.

"Ohh, so it's you," Rita spoke, "why have you called now."

"Umm... I realised later about my mistake and wanted to apologize for my rude behaviour... I am truly sorry," he continued to speak in an appeasing voice.

"It's OK, misunderstanding happens sometime," she spoke.

"Thanks a lot for understanding, by the way are you an Indian too, because you sounded like one."

"Yeah, I am Indian," she wanted to end the conversation but he dragged on.

"Good to hear that, I can make out from that lovely voice, I am Hari and you..."

"I am Rita and married and have kid and it's time for me to pick up my son from school... so thanks for calling... I have to go."

"Yeah Ok... I understand and I am truly sorry for yesterday and want to make up for it... can I offer you a coffee."

"Wow... I don't even know you and you are asking me out on a coffee... I have already told you I am happily married so I hope you will understand and leave it like that."

"Common!! I am not asking you out on a date."

"Enough... I hope I won't hear from you again," she hung up the phone.

She has no clue that it was me; Ravi smiled and was happy to have this little fun with his wife. He knew she won't just start affair with any stranger on the phone but still he felt proud of himself. He felt elated the rest of the day. As soon as he entered his apartment in the evening Rita got hold of him.

"You know that idiot called again," she was animated.

"Which idiot!!" Ravi pretended innocence and Rita narrated the whole conversation.

"I want to complain in police how can he flirt with me," she was agitated.

"Woow... Woo... take it easy darling," he tried to calm her down, "did he threatened you, did he used any vulgar words." She shook her head.

"Then why you want to take such a drastic step on that poor fellow," he spoke.

"Poor fellow!!" she snarled, "he was trying to flirt with your wife."

"You are such a sweet girl anyone would like to flirt with you," he tried to flatter her, "Ok... ok... don't get mad," he laughed, "if he tried to call again and you feel that it must be reported then we both will go to the police and he will be nabbed, police are very efficient in Singapore."

She nodded and Ravi took a sigh of relief but he was not worried because he knew that in case she really gets pissed off then he can always disclose everything to her. He didn't call next day as he did not want her to get pissed off thinking that he is stalking her. After the gap of one day he called her again.

"It's you again, why are you calling me," she was angry.

"Please don't get mad, I feel very stupid that I wanted to apologize to you instead created more misunderstandings," he spoke.

"You have no need to call me again, I don't have any misunderstanding and please understand one thing that if you call me again I will report it to police and don't you think that you can hide anywhere in Singapore."

"I understand that and I am not hiding, you have my number and I work for Chang and Chang law firm at 141 Robinson Road... I am a lawyer... you can check... I know law better than you and I know if you report I would be in big trouble but still I am taking this risk because I know I am not a stalker and I mean no harm to you."

"Then why are you calling me again and again."

"Well I can't stand that I have pissed off a sweet girl because of my stupidity of asking her out for a coffee and being misunderstood for a stalker for that," he spoke making it look like a very stupid thing on her part to think like this.

"Ok," she spoke in a soft voice now, "you have clarified that and I understood."

"Good... so now we are friends and I can call you again without the fear of being reported to cops," he laughed.

"Common!!"

"Ok... ok... just kidding, have a nice day," he hung up looking satisfied.

At home Rita narrated the entire thing to Ravi. He laughed, "so now you have dropped the idea of reporting it to cops."

"I have not dropped it, just deferred it, because I am having a feeling that he will call again and will definitely try to flirt with me," she looked determined and Ravi was happy as well as annoyed on how difficult it is to have some naughty fun with her.

Ravi continued to call her after giving a gap of two or three days and managed to survive her wrath by his sugar coated talks. He was getting frustrated the things were not moving in the manner he thought it should. She was totally faithful and uses to tell him every word of the conversation. Ravi was extremely happy that she is such a loving and faithful wife but to have some fun she needs to be naughty. He can't tell her to be playful with the caller as she will immediately smell something fishy.

However he continued to call her and hoped she will open up with him on the phone. He became so used to the changed voice that now he felt no difficulty in switching, it came to him naturally. Slowly and steadily he was gaining her confidence and the conversations got longer and the narration in the evening got shorter. Then one evening she didn't mention about the conversation at all. Ravi didn't ask and a week passed she didn't talked anything about Hari. During the week he called her almost every day and every time he switched to Hari he felt his ego boosted as he was able to seduce a faithful wife. He continued to work on his agenda and with each passing day she opened up more and more to him, talking about friends, family, her husband and sex.

"Rita, what happened to your friend Hari, haven't called for a while," Ravi spoke one night when they were in bed.

"Ohh... him... he called once few days back, nothing important to tell... I guess he understood that he is not getting anywhere with me so he stopped bothering," she giggled.

She is lying on his face and so confidently, almost believable, if he was not the one calling he could not have guessed otherwise. He felt sick at heart; Oh god. He managed to fake out a smile and then turned away from her to hide his feelings.

"Congratulation!! You have successfully created an evil twin of yourself, an alter ego," Ravi spoke to himself. Suddenly he laughed; he is the one who was working so hard on making her naughty. He wanted this to happen so badly, so what is wrong now, she is playing along. He was not able to sleep properly the thought that some Hari, a South Indian lawyer, has managed to seduced his wife was evoking strange feelings inside him, even though he knew that this Hari is none other but him. He glanced towards her and found her sleeping peacefully. So much of innocence on her sweet round face, he never thought she could fell for someone else even though that other person is his own shadow. This has to end, he thought, but first let me see how far it can go. Can she go to the extent of fucking him? He looked at her bosom rising and falling as she breath, the soft boobs partially visible. He felt his cock twitch and came to full erection. He moved closer to her and pulled her into his embrace.

He started to kiss all over her face and pushed his hand inside her bra. Rita squirmed still deep in sleep. He gripped the flesh in his hand and started to squeeze hard, digging his nails.

"Ummm..." Rita winced in pain and opened her eyes finding him all over her.

"Ahhh... what happened," she was surprised by the sudden aggression but he was not listening. He harshly pinched the nipples and sucked her lips.

"Take out your knickers," he panted. Rita giggled as his hard cock rubbed at her thighs.

"Oh my god, what made you so horny?" She whispered and quickly pulled out her night gown and knickers. He didn't answered and spread her legs wide.

"Ahhh, take it easy," she cried out as he pushed the entire length in one stroke.

"Ayee Mummy...ah...uggg... no," she groaned loudly as he started to bang her furiously. He didn't last long and pumped his load deep inside her.

She cuddled close and put her head on his chest, "What happened huh... dreaming of some porn star."

He kissed her forehead and before rolling over, whispered, "I love you."

************************

Next few days Ravi didn't call, he was struggling between the emotions of being a macho man seducing a prim & proper wife and a poor husband whose wife was ready to betray him. It was lunch hour but as he was not feeling hungry he stayed back in his office. Suddenly his mobile rang and he saw his wife was calling. He was about to take the call when he realised that the call was on his second SIM meaning she is calling Hari. He froze for few seconds, this is the first time she had called, and absentmindedly he answered the phone.

"Hey!! Where have you been," Rita's cheerful voice brought him out of his trance.

"Hi, how you doing," he was into the character.

"Long time you have not called so I was wondering if everything is fine."

"Everything is fine I was totally tied up with a new case," he spoke feeling the excitement creeping in, "I was missing your sweet voice." He heard her laugh at the other end.

"You are a smart talk," she giggled, "I hope I am not disturbing you at office."

"Not at all this is my lunch hour; I hope you could give company to me."

"Yeah... you wish."

"Common!! It's been more than one month since we became friends and I haven't even seen your face, maybe you are ugly," he provoked her.

"Yeah, you are right I am ugly," she laughed, "Ok seriously... you are my phone friend, a faceless friend and I want it to remain like that, sometimes meeting may not be a good idea."

"Ok we can do that; we can meet each other and still remain unknown."

"How is that possible?"

"We can meet on this Friday, 31st October, the Halloween night... you can dress as a cat women and I can dress as a batman," he explained.

"What is this?"

"It's a Halloween party and the masks can keep us unknown."

"Great imagination," she laughed.

"It's possible and if you feel comfortable we can take our masks off, we can have some fun at the party," he spoke.

"Humm... let me think... you know I have a son and husband... do you want me to bring my husband along," she giggled.

"I don't mind as long as he doesn't stop us from having some fun," he spoke in a mischievous tone.

"You dirty mind, what do you mean by fun?"

"Ohh, nothing just some dancing," he chuckled.

"I don't know, I think we should avoid meeting," she continued to play 'hard to get.'

After the conversation Rita put down the phone, she had an evil grin on her face, "He thinks I don't recognize my husband's voice, huh... having wild imaginations," she giggled. Humming her favourite song she opened her laptop and adjusted her specs to look for a store selling Halloween costumes.

Ravi was trembling with excitement, for last few days he was planning to ask her out in such a manner that he can continue the game and Halloween was a nice idea. He was surprised that she agreed so easily, he has no idea that Rita already knew his little secret.

He has already chosen the venue at beach side of Sentosa Island. It was a perfect place, large gathering and paid party organized by the Zaman bar. He immediately opened the net to buy two tickets online and arranged to get one delivered to his wife.

In the evening Rita casually asked him about his plans for the Halloween night and he told her a story of being busy with the client as it a working day for him. She told him that she is going out with one of her friends at a Halloween party, he never showed any interest in finding out which friend as he already knew where she is planning to go.

"By the way what costume you are wearing," he asked.

"I am planning to be Cat Woman."

"Woo... you would look killer in that dress... ask your friend to click a pic of you for me."

"Yeah sure, but it would be fun if you could join," she spoke.

"Yeah, sorry darling but we can go out of Saturday."

She nodded and the conversation ended with both of them thinking of being smarter than each other.

Friday evening Rita arranged for neighbours daughter as a baby sitter for Sid. She wore the Cat Women outfit, a tight black leather pant, leather blouse and long leather boots. She has chosen shoes with low heels as she was tall enough to give complex to any men. The tight pants hugged around her curvaceous bottom and the blouse barely reached her flat abdomen. She glanced in the mirror and was amazed to find how provocative the dress looked on her slim and slender figure. The blouse revealing an enticing cleavage. She was satisfied with the outfit and then wrapped the mask around her eyes and found that it's impossible to wear the mask with her specs.

"Hell!! I have to take off my specs to wear this," she put back the mask in her purse and decided to wear it at the party. After giving all the instructions to the baby sitter and asking Sid to behave, she left for the party.