Be Sure Your Sins

Story Info
A dishonest cash and carry girl gets her punishment.
10.7k words
4.09
67.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was in her early twenties, but was still asked for her ID on many occasions when she went out clubbing. Her hair was long and dark; her face girlishly pretty. She had no problem getting into a size 10, and her breasts were best described as pert with small areolas and dark little nipples that stiffened to the touch. She kept herself toned at the gym, and had a loathing of body hair that meant she was no stranger to the full 'Hollywood'. Her bum constantly drew stares from the men around her, both for its cute shape and her involuntary wiggle when walking. Her legs were slim and smooth.

She had taken the job in her local cah and carry as something of a last resort. Jobs were hard to come by in her area, and she needed the money. Being more than qualified for the job, it wasn't very long before she was asked to take on more responsibility, including cash handling, and being responsible for various stock control duties.

It wasn't too long before she realised that her Manager, Mr. Robinson, was just working out his last few months before retirement and had all but given up any pretence of controlling his store. Dipping into the tills for a few pounds here and there soon became a daily occurrence, and she found another source of income from selling off stock that never even made it past the delivery bay thanks to the co-operation of one or two drivers who would do pretty much anything for a few quid and a smile from an attractive girl. She soon began to rely on these 'extras' to maintain her lifestyle, and virtually forgot about how illegal her actions were, and how open she was to being blackmailed should anyone find out.

The beginning of the end came one day when, on arriving at the store, she discovered that Mr. Robinson had not lived long enough to collect his pension. He had been found on the floor of his office having had a massive heart attack. It was only a few days later when the new guy arrived. Mr. Abel. In his early forties, fat and balding, he was the typical, straight from head office sort of man that had that unhappy knack of getting right up everybody's noses from the moment he set foot on the premises, but he got results.

Sadly for Karen, he also knew how to control his cash and his stock, and after a few weeks he told Karen to report to his office one night after work. It was with some trepidation that she walked up the stairs and knocked on his office door.

"Come in Karen," he said without even looking up from his papers.

"Sit down." She did as he requested.

He let her stew for several minutes before looking up from his work and switching on his laptop.

"You know, the worst thing about all of this is that you take me for a complete and utter idiot. How long did you think you could get away with all of this?"

"All of what?" She stammered, hoping to bluff it out.

"Come on girl, don't insult my intelligence. By my quick calculations, I estimate that you have stolen at least £2000 and when I get my share, I'll be able to blame you for nearer £5000, and that's before we add on the value of the stock."

He paused and turned his lap top around so that she could see the screen.

"Not the usual type of film I amuse myself with, but as you can see, you look particularly guilty in this clip."

She had not realised that some new security cameras had been installed, and she had been captured paying off one of the drivers as he loaded some produce straight into the back of her car.

"The only question is do I fire you now, or do I fire you after I call the police?"

Karen felt the tears start to roll down her cheeks as the full awareness of her situation began to dawn on her.

"Have you any idea how hard it is to get any kind of a job following a conviction for theft and embezzlement? Not to mention the prison sentence. You'd be lucky to find work in a brothel."

She stared at him through her misty, tear filled eyes, hoping to find some sign of him relenting, some mercy, but there was none.

"Is there nothing I can do to make amends?" she whimpered.

He sat back in his chair and stared at her for what seemed an age.

"I might be able to do something, but it all depends on you. What are you prepared to do for me to make it worth my while to cover this mess up?"

She knew she had little choice but to do anything he asked of her. She knew she couldn't face the shame that the discovery of her crimes would bring and the thought of a prison sentence terrified her.

"Anything, " she whispered, "anything you tell me, only I must keep my job."

"Good," he replied, " I need your services to repay certain debts I have accrued. Money won't pay them off; the people I owe have very particular tastes, and they will be very satisfied with you, provided you are completely obedient to me and to their wishes. You will be my little sex slave until I decide your debts are paid. Do you understand?"

She felt her face redden and her breath quicken. She wanted to run, but couldn't move like a rabbit in the headlights. She managed a nod of her head.

"Is that a yes?" he asked her.

"Yes, yes, what ever you say."

"Good. You can start now. If I am going to send you to these people, I need to know exactly what they are going to get."

He stood up and went to his office door and locked it. He stood behind her chair and bent his head so as he was very close to her face. She pulled as far away from him as she could.

"Your first job is to strip for me. Up here on my desk. I want to explore every inch of you."

The full horror of her situation dawned on her, but there was no turning back. She got up on the desk and he sat down in front of her.

"Let me see up your dress first," he leered at her.

She slowly slid her uniform dress up her legs until the crotch of her tights were visible.

"Stop, stop, stop," he ordered, "get those bloody awful things off right now. You will never wear tights again unless specifically ordered to. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she nodded, afraid to refuse, and reached up her dress to take them off.

His eyes not leaving her, he told her to raise her dress and show him her panties. She regretted being late that morning and in her haste, grabbing a flimsy little black thong.

"Very sweet," he said, mocking her, "open your legs slightly"

She parted her legs and stood there, on his desk, legs apart as he stared up her dress.

"Now take your uniform off please."

Her fingers trembled as she unbuttoned her uniform and slid it off her shoulders, leaving her in just her bra and panties. After what seemed a lifetime, he told her to take them off. Feeling utterly helpless, she reached behind her and unclipped her bra and let it fall from her breasts.

"Quickly now," he chided her, "and when you take your knickers down, give them to me and then stand there, legs wide apart, hands behind your head. I want to see it all."

She hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her thong and slid it down her legs and off. She bent down to retrieve them, and gave them to Mr. Abel. He ran them through his fingers, enjoying their warmth from her body and staring into her eyes, lifted them to his face and inhaled deeply, revelling in the mixture of her scent and womanly odour.

"It's good to see you keep yourself shaved," he said, "Spread your legs wider."

She did as required, leaving her slit fully visible to him.

"Turn round and bend over from the waist, keeping your legs straight," was his next command.

Never feeling more exposed in her life, she did so. A she bent from the waist, she felt her breasts fall forwards and her nipples stiffen involuntarily.

"Pull your cheeks apart, I want to see your little arsehole."

The tears returned as she complied. He forced her to stay like that for several minutes, taking in every nook and cranny of her most private parts.

"Stand up, turn back to face me and pull your pussy lips open. I want to see right inside you, and I want to see your clit."

When she turned round, she found his chair almost up to the desk, so he had a very close up view of her. Gingerly, she spread her lips apart and pulled them back and up so that her vagina and clit were both visible.

He was really enjoying himself now, loving her predicament. His erection was clearly visible through his trousers as he rubbed himself. Unable to contain himself any longer, he unzipped himself, pulled out his stiff, fat cock, and started stroking. He told her to come down from the desk and stand in front of him, and he started to enjoy her body. His hands ran through her hair, down the sides of her face and round her back. As he pulled her to him to kiss her, she recoiled as the sticky tip of his penis rubbed against her belly. He gripped her tightly and forced her mouth open with his tongue and pushed it deep into her mouth, almost making her gag. He pulled back and laughed.

"You'll have something to gag on later," he leered.

He squeezed her tits roughly and pulled at her nipples till she yelped before moving his hands down and round to her arse where he pulled her cheeks apart and pushed his index finger up her, making her squirm and gasp as his unlubricated finger stretched her. Laughing, he had her sit on his desk with her legs spread and knelt in front of her, tasting her pussy and flicking her clit with his tongue. Unconcerned with her feelings, he stood up again and rubbing her smooth thighs with one hand, rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her pussy, spreading his precum on her. When he penetrated her, it was with a swift hard shove that took her unawares. He took no notice of her initial dryness, and thrust away with unbounded lust. He was never going to last very long, and within a very few minutes, he withdrew and forced her to her knees in front of him. He rubbed his dribbling cock around her face and then made her open her mouth. He pushed his cock past her lips and, masturbating furiously, almost immediately came in her mouth. Her first instinct was to spit it out, and in doing so, it slid down her chin and dropped onto her breast. Holding her head still with her hair, he picked up the cum that had spilt with the tip of his cock, and forced it back into her mouth until she had swallowed it all. Using the hank of hair he had been holding her by, he wiped his cock clean, leaving little flecks of cum stuck in the strands.

"O.K. my little slut, you'll do. Now fuck off and be in my office 7.30 tomorrow night. Wear what you like, you'll not be needing your clothes for too long, I'm sure." Make sure you're clean. Don't forget.....no body hair whatsoever.

And with that, it was if she didn't exist to him. He ignored her as she tried to rub the taste of him from her lips before hurriedly dressing and making her exit. She just made it outside before she was sick from her ordeal and couldn't help thinking that if that was just the beginning, what other horrors did this pervert have in store for her.

Part 2... Karen has an 'examination'.

She spent the whole of the next day in a state of mounting panic, wondering what the evening had in store for her. She left early, waxed, showered, dressed casually and was back in Mr. Abel's office by the stated time.

He looked her up and down like a piece of meat as she entered.

" 127, Spinney Hill Rise, Torrington. Can you find that?"

"Yes Mr. Abel."

"Be there by 9.00pm. Ring the bell and ask for the Doctor. You will comply with his every wish and obey his every request, no matter what, no matter how perverted. Do you understand? If I get any negative comments, if you're late, my file on you goes straight to the police."

"Yes sir."

"Why are you still here then?"

With that, she left. The address she had been given was about an hour away. It was all she could do to concentrate on her driving with so many dark thoughts running wild in her head. She forgot where the road was to start with, such were her nerves, but managed to find the address with minutes to spare. Automatically checking her appearance in her mirror, she left the car and walked up to the door and rang the bell.

An old man, about 65 years of age, slightly scruffy, with unkempt grey hair opened the door.

"Ah. You'll be Karen. I'm Dr. Fry. Come in, we've been expecting you.

"Charles, Charles," he called, "the young lady is here for her appointment."

The mention of an 'appointment' made her nerves worse. As she was shown through by 'The Dr', things got considerably worse. What kind of doctor sees patients in a private house at 9.00pm with an assistant called Charles and no sign of a nurse, she had been thinking. Her worst suspicions were fulfilled when she was ushered into a large room, completely kitted out as a gynaecological examination room. Charles, who turned out to be a nerdy looking young man in a crumpled suit and a dirty shirt and food splashed tie, entered the room behind her.

"Now my dear," said Dr. Fry in an eerily creepy way, I will be carrying out a complete psychosexual examination. Charles is my student, and he will assist me and repeat certain procedures as and when required. Now I know that when you visit your GP or gynaecologist, every effort is made to protect your modesty, but here, we pay little attention to these minor details."

"Well, lets make a start. You can undress right there, and then sit on the table facing us."

"Charles, you must observe the way in which the young lady disrobes. It can tell you so much about her character, her promiscuity, her lifestyle. Watch closely."

The pair of them sat and watched her strip whispering to each other as she removed each item of clothing. When she was naked, she did as instructed and sat on the edge of the examination table.

"We have some questions to begin with," said the Dr. "Please answer truthfully or we will become most offended and believe me you would not appreciate the consequences. You will always address us as 'Doctor'

As he spoke to her, he toyed menacingly with one of the more horrific looking instruments on his table. She understood.

"You may start Charles."

Charles began to ask a series of questions from the page in front of him, making much of writing down her answers to prolong the quiz. Each question seemed to be more intimate and embarrassing than its predecessor.

"Name?"

"Karen Small, Dr."

"Age?"

"24, Dr."

"Vital statistics?"

"32c - 24 - 34, Dr."

" At what age did you lose your virginity?"

"Sixteen, Dr"

"Sexual orientation?"

"Straight, Dr."

"Any lesbian experiences?"

"No, Dr."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Occasionally, Dr."

"Have you ever been penetrated anally?

"No, Dr."

As the questions became more and more intimate, it became very clear that this was going to be far from any intimate examination she had ever experienced.

"I think that's enough for now, Charles. We can learn much more from the examination itself. I shall now demonstrate the technique, and then you can try yourself."

"Stand up please Karen. Legs apart, and hands behind your head. Stand facing Charles."

"Now Charles, we start with an overall appraisal of the subject's health."

He loosened her pony tail and ran his hands through her hair, and then had her open her mouth and inspected her teeth.

"She is in good general condition," he said, " we would normally check the body and pubic hair for signs of lice infestation, but as this young lady depilates, we will proceed." He ran his hand over her vulva, sliding his fingers along the line of her groin as far as her anus.

"You wax, don't you?"

"Yes Dr."

"I can always tell. Waxing is so much more thorough and leaves the pubic area much smoother. Come and try for yourself, Charles."

Charles stood in front of her and repeated the old man's fumblings, agreeing with him that she was very smooth.

"Please get up on the table now my dear."

She sat up on the edge of the table.

"Next is the breast examination. This is how the basic test is done, Charles."

Charles stood in front of her and watched intently as the old man palpated her breasts and when he was satisfied, Charles repeated the exam, pawing at her like an over anxious teenager.

"Now we can go a little further, and judge the girl's sexual reactions by how quickly her nipples stiffen."

He squeezed and rolled her nipples between finger and thumb and pulled on them. Against her will, they eventually rose and hardened, much to the old man's delight.

"Very good my dear. Your turn Charles."

Charles took his turn with obvious delight. He pinched and twisted and pulled with great and obvious pleasure until he was satisfied that her nipples were as hard as he was going to make them.

"Next, we will start the pelvic area and recto-vaginal exam. You need to have your bottom right on the very end, Karen, and then place your feet in the stirrups and let you knees fall wide apart please. Arms by your side."

She took up the position as instructed, and awaited the next molestation with dread. She could feel her face turning crimson with embarrassment, and she tried to look anywhere apart from at the two men violating her when she realised that every poster on the walls showed an open vagina. An involuntary shudder ran through her as she realised she was totally at the mercy of two madmen.

"Come down to this end, Charles so you can watch as I examine the vaginal area."

Charles stood as close as he could and stared intently between her legs.

"We start by running our fingers over the surface of the vulva, parting the lips and pushing back the clitoral hood to examine for any signs of warts or other infections. Next, we can examine the lips and vaginal entrance and that little bit between the vagina and anus, the perineum."

This he did, lingering over her clitoris with lascivious pleasure.

"You have a very pretty clitoris, my dear. A pretty shade of pink, not too long, but easily found under its hood. Come and locate it for yourself, Charles."

Charles also took his time separating her lips and pulling her hood back to find her little pink nub which he rubbed enthusiastically.

"While we are examining this area, Charles we can check the condition of her urethra, where her pee comes from. We'll do this together, so if you gently pull back her lips on your side, I'll do this side."

She could feel herself being pulled apart by the two men, becoming wide open to their explorations.

"There it is," said Dr. Fry, "can you see that little opening?"

She felt his fingers pointing out her little pee hole to Charles, and as the two men rubbed their fingers over it, began to feel the urge to pee. Dr. Fry noticed the opening close as she tried to control her bladder.

"It is quite common at this stage for the woman to feel the urge to pee. Do you want to go?" he asked her.

"Yes please, where's the toilet?" asked Karen.

"You may use this bed pan right here. We need to watch you to ensure you produce the correct flow. I will put the pan on this stool, and you can slightly squat over it, holding yourself wide open so we can see everything."

They stood in front of her as she got off the table and squatted slightly over the bedpan with her legs wide apart and her fingers spreading herself wide open. It took a short time to begin, but she started to pee while the two perverts watched her closely. When she stopped, Charles offered her some tissue and watched as she wiped herself. She couldn't think when she had felt more exposed and embarrassed.

"Now we will proceed to the pelvic area. For this, Charles, we must insert two fingers into the vagina and then press down with the other hand to feel her ovaries and womb. At the same time, you can feel her cervix at the top of her vagina, and by moving the fingers gently, examine the vaginal walls."