Be the Canvas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

Fulton placed his hands on her hips, just below the belt. Slowly he slid down until he was kneeling before her. The picture of a supplicant before an altar came to mind. He moved forward and softly kissed her mons Venus, the mound just above the moist lips he would move to next.

Beth wanted to howl, to yell, but managed a low moan as she felt his hands on her hips and his mouth meet her tender skin. She felt the rough hands move lower, to her legs and then up her inner thighs. The sensation was intense, made more so by not seeing it and not being able to move. She could not move to escape it nor rush toward it.

Her blood pounded in her head. Her muscles flexed against the restraints. She felt the hands move again, this time up from the thigh to her swollen pussy. A finger rested at her opening and moved in a slow circuit around, spreading the flashy lips as it went. After several times around it slid effortlessly inside her moist lips and began to move in and out.

After a moment it was joined by another hand and while one had a finger inserted the other massaged the top of her opening.

The rubbing and fingering continued and Beth became aware of hot breath near the union of her legs and torso. Hot wet kisses came to her inner thigh and then the electric shock as Fulton's tongue lashed out at her swollen clit. Running around the hard little button, his tongue moved to each labia, licked it's length and back to the top to continue to lick the excited collection of nerves that comprised her clit.

Another moan escaped and she felt more welling up inside her. As the tongue fought with the fingers, she felt a wave of heat and pressure build in her gut. The stimulation continued and the pressure built until it had to be released.

More than a moan, a guttural, primal sound came to Beth's ears. It took a moment for her to realize the sound came from her. Wave after wave rolled across her, her body stiffened and finally relaxed into as much of a slump as the restraints would allow. The climax left her exhausted, completely spent. Without the straps, Beth felt she would probably be a pile on the floor.

Fulton stood as Beth began to buck and moan, keeping his hand in contact with her wet slit. He could feel his stiff cock straining against his jeans. As Beth slumped, he undid his belt and brought a small step to between the crossed beam. As he removed his pants and stepped up on the stool, his cock was at the level of Beth's wet pussy. Fulton ran his hands down her arms and pressed against her.

Beth could feel the pressure and warmth of Fulton as he pressed against her. Then she felt the hardness of his dick close to her. A hand slid down and guided the rod into her. She felt the tip and then the shaft slide in her, and then retreat. The slow enter/retreat began to quicken as Fulton became more and more excited.

Moments passed the sensation of being filled caused Beth to feel her excitement return. Another wave threatened to crest, she felt her lips close tightly around the shaft of his cock. The added pressure urged Fulton to release. He thrust in deeply and felt the spasm as he came inside Beth. More followed and he placed more weight on Beth as he felt his energy drain as he completed his orgasm.

Beth too was drained of energy. She hung loosely on the frame. She felt the dried paint on her skin. The cuffs were soft but still had chafed some from her struggles. As Fulton withdrew, she felt his cum run out of her and down her leg. A musty mixture smells filled the air, paint, sweat and sex all mingled together.

"You look wonderful, Beth. It may be some of my best work yet. If I do say so myself." Fulton spoke first and there was a joy in his voice she hadn't heard before. "You'll want to clean up soon, I imagine. There is a full shower in the bathroom here. You will find the paint comes off fairly easily. I'll release you as soon as I have one more good look."

"There's no hurry." Beth said. She would need to summon up her strength so she wouldn't collapse upon being freed. At the moment, the straps were all that held her up.

Fulton released her wrists first and she felt blood rush into them as she lowered them. "I will do the belt and ankles next, but leave the mask on until I get you to a mirror to unveil the work."

She felt the restraints fall away and Fulton held her arm as she stepped down from the wooden steps on the frame. The concrete floor was cool on her feet, and she felt comfortable being led across the room. They stopped and Beth could feel him untying the straps of the mask. As it came off, she opened her eyes. The light was bright enough that it took a moment for them to adjust.

Once they had become accustomed to the light, she could see that she was in front of a mirror. She could see a bright swath of blue across her torso with some white mixed throughout. Naked below the waist, she saw the tracks of his semen down her legs. She was glad she had shaved, her pussy was still aroused and her moist pink lips just visible.

"Next time I will finish the work, but I was distracted part way through as you know." Fulton stood behind her, naked from the waist down and his shirt showed patches of blue and white paint. "Are you glad you trusted me?"

Beth turned and placed her arms around him. "Yes, very glad." She moved in closer and pressed against him. She felt his cock begin to stir. "About that shower. I could use some help scrubbing this paint off. Care to join me?"

Fulton smiled. "Why, yes. I believe I would. The two walked off to the shower and Fulton thought that his initial reaction was correct, Beth would do nicely. Very nicely, indeed.

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers
12