Beach

Story Info
First-date picnic on deserted beach.
2.3k words
3.98
23.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names characters and incidents are a product of the author's fevered imagination and wet dreams and any resemblance to to actual persons, living or dead, or real events are purely coincidental.

*****

There was still snow in the hollows behind the pine trees and in the ditch on the side of the road as they crossed over the mountain pass.

He picked up his coffee and took a sip. They were sitting in silence but it was a comfortable silence he thought, it didn't need to be filled with idle chatter. He was aware of a light scent, her shampoo or skin cream maybe. Not perfume, he was fairly sure of that. She wore no makeup; only a faded pair of jeans, t-shirt and hoody on. Tevas too... she'd be in for a surprise if she dipped her toes in the water, he thought. Oregon wasn't California. Her feet are going to freeze on the beach. It had seemed like a good idea at the time. She was the one who suggested a picnic at the beach for their first date. He felt like he had gotten to know her pretty well already. They had met online and been corresponding for a few months, talking almost every day. It felt like they had known each other for much longer. Even if the sun came out, which he doubted, it wasn't likely to be barefoot weather. Good thing he had the bottle of wine to drink with their picnic lunch. That would warm her up...hopefully in more than one way. She had given him a very quick stiff hug when he picked her up. Not what he had expected after their emails and texts which very quickly had gotten decidedly explicit.

He wasn't going to dwell on it. He had been working such long hours it was just nice to get out for the day.

He idly wondered if she was wearing white cotton panties. He didn't peg her for a thong. He suspected there was something a bit racy under the plain exterior she presented to the world. The only jewelry she wore was a choker necklace with a carved turquoise bead on it. He liked how the bead lay nestled in the hollow of her throat like a robin's egg in its nest. He thought about what it would look like against her skin when it flushed. She had admitted to blushing easily but he had not seen it happen yet. He decided it was time to try.

"Have you ever given a blowjob to a guy who was driving?" he said while looking straight ahead. Waiting as long as he could before glancing over. Satisfied that he had induced heightened color in her face, and over her chest and neck. Nice.

"No. Too dangerous. Especially on a twisting mountain road. I can't believe you asked that." But her breathing was faster than it had been a moment ago and she played with the bead on her necklace, nervously fingering it.

"You want me to go down on you now?" she said very quietly, but with an edge, almost daring him to say yes.

"I do...oh baby yes! but no, don't. You're right. The road is too dangerous in this stretch. I know a place though..." He trailed off, leaving that hanging in the air between them.

The turnoff to the dirt road that led to the small cove was almost hidden by a curve in the road. He knew this place well. He could find it in the fog, in the rain, in the dark. He knew when she had suggested a picnic that was where he wanted to take her.

Isolated. Dramatic cliffs and rocks. Pounding surf. Driftwood to make a bonfire if it was cool. A protected pool to swim in if it was hot. So protected that he would often skinny dip even if the weather was cool. He relished the intense sensation of the cold water on his bare skin. When he took the plunge it felt like he was shedding old skin and metamorphosing into something new.

The sun had managed to burn through the low clouds a bit by the time he reached the parking spot. She got out and walked to the top of the bluff, looking off into the distance, arms crossed over her chest. He got out and took the picnic blanket out of his truck and left the cooler with the food where it was. Then he nonchalantly put the blanket on the hood and walked over to where she was standing looking at the ocean.

He walked up behind her and leaned in, inhaling, trying to identify the scent he noticed in the car. Very yummy, he thought.

He lifted her hair and kissed the nape of her neck. She sighed and leaned into him letting him support her weight. His arms were suddenly around her, his one hand on her belly over her t-shirt making small circles from her waistband to just under her breasts. The other was over her crossed arms.

Before she fully realized what was happening he picked her up, one hand grabbing between her legs the other around her chest, the wrestling moves he learned in high school and perfected in college ideal for this.

She squeaked and squirmed in a way that he knew she was just putting up a fight for the fun of it, knowing from their correspondence what would come next and wanting it as badly as he did. He carried her to the truck and lay her face down on the hood on the blanket with her legs dangling over the front. Moving his hands to her shoulders he held her there. Her ass was level with his face and he put his mouth over one cheek and bit her.

"Hey! You bit me!"

"Yes. You are very perceptive. And I'll bite you again. And again and again and again until you turn over and take off your jeans."

"You are very convincing. I can't move. You're still holding me down if you haven't noticed."

"I know." He bit her again on the other cheek but lower down, lingering a moment to appreciate the beguiling addition of warm muskiness seeping through the material of her crotch. He then raised her shoulders and flipped her over.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slowly peeled them down. He smiled realizing his suspicions were totally founded. He pulled off her sandals and her jeans and placed her feet up on his shoulders, his face level with her red lace panties. Starting in on one thigh he drew a line with his tongue up to her panties across the material and down the other thigh. Her breathing was faster and every time he passed his tongue on top of the fabric over her pussy. The material grew wetter and she moaned softly.

He held her hips, looked at her and hooked his fingers into the waistband of the panties, but did not move.

"Mmmmmm, you know you are driving me crazy babe," she whispered.

He did not answer but moved his fingers slightly to stretch out the panties' elastic then inched them down over her ass, slowly drew them down her legs, took them off and dropped then next to her jeans.

He stopped to appreciate the view of her neatly trimmed pussy for a moment then stroked up the outside of her legs and leaned in to give her the attention she so desperately needed. Her clit was pink and swollen and he slipped his tongue over it and down between her pussy lips sending shivers up her spine. He kept working his tongue slowly and steadily deeper and she lifted up against him her pressure building up into exquisite tension. He slipped his finger in to feel her heat and her muscles started to contract as her moans got louder.

He pulled her down just then, not letting her cum yet. She tipped her face up to his and kissed him, tasting her own sweetness on him, devoting her lips and tongue to his mouth the way he had just done to her pussy. He had her pinned against the truck, his hands cupping her ass, his cock straining at his shorts as he was pressing against her.

Suddenly he pulled away and looked closely at her. She wasn't just shivering from excitement. He took the blanket and wrapped her in it then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down!"

He didn't answer and started walking down the beach with her over his shoulder to a small spot sheltered behind the rocks where the sun had warmed the sand. She got her arms free and started running her hands over his back, appreciating the firm outlines of his shoulders and the muscles in his back. "Good thing you've been working out."

He still didn't answer just put her down and pulled off his t-shirt and shorts. She smiled and bit her lip then lay back on the blanket and closed her eyes.

He lay next to her trailing his fingers up and down the length of her body letting her anticipation build.

She brought her hand up to catch his and opened her eyes looking at him with raw intensity. "Fuck me now."

He kept stroking her body with her hand on his, resisting her. She squirmed and wrapped her leg around his, trying to roll over onto him. He laughed. "You know I'll win any wrestling match. Didn't I tell you I was state wrestling champion in my senior year at college?"

She strained under his suddenly increased weight, the strength under his soft touch now shifted to firmly holding her down. His cock brushed against her leg leaving a snail tail of precum on her thigh. She shivered again. "Now babe? Please?" Her whisper was low and hoarse.

"What's that darlin? I can't hear you."

"Oh babe please. I need you to fuck me now. I can't take any more."

He teased her pussy with the tip of his cock, brushing lightly as she arched her back and spread her legs wider trying to catch him in her slippery folds.

Slowly he just gave her the very tip, letting it sit just at the opening, watching her face shift, watching her desire expressed so openly now. He knew that he was going to take her well beyond her little online fantasies.

He leaned down and nuzzled over her breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth and sucking hard. He still kept her pressed down against the ground. She could feel the uneven contours of the sand underneath her, the indentations made by her squirming.

She was breathing harder now, moaning softly and grinding up against him, trying to move slightly to have his cock enter her further. He gave her a tiny bit more, slowly teasing her bit by bit until he was the one who couldn't take it anymore and pushed in all the way to the hilt. She gasped, shifted and suddenly went over the edge into her orgasm, muscles contracting on his cock, face flushed, crying out.

He held her and rode it out then started thrusting slowly, building up speed, fucking her hard and fast until he was so close to cumming he didn't know if he could stop. But he knew what he wanted today and it didn't include cumming in her pussy. He pulled out and turned her over, pulling her up onto her hands and knees, and stroked her back for a minute. He pulled her upright to kiss the damp hair at the back of her neck, caressing her belly and breasts, letting her feel his cock against her ass. The hand on her belly slid lower and found her clit, and at that touch she dropped onto her elbows, ass in the air, and turned to look at him wide eyed. He continued to press and squeeze her clit, enjoying the way she wiggled and pressed her ass crack against his cock. His pre-cum was flowing nicely, adding to the lubrication that was already present. He let go of her clit and repositioned so that he could lean down and kiss and bite her ass, spreading the cheeks to give him access to the rosy whorl that winked coquettishly at him. He circled it with his tongue, dabbing and slipping up and down her crack and into her pussy as well. He knew she was ready, knew she wanted him to fuck her ass but he needed to have her beg for it. He stopped suddenly and she cried out.

"Oh no please, please keep going, oh babe I really want it."

He slowly massaged her asshole with his thumb, enjoying how she was leaning back against him to increase the pressure he very carefully kept light.

"What do you want darlin'? You have to tell me nice and loud."

She whispered into the blanket. "I want you to fuck my ass." He didn't move. "Please babe please please please, fuck my ass, now, I want it now!" every word a little louder until she was yelling out at the top of her lungs.

"I heard that," he chuckled and gave her what she wanted, what they both needed, sliding into her tight ass, feeling the initial pressure and pain then the release, as he fucked her deep, balls smacking against her pussy, holding her hips so tight in his hands he knew that she would be marked, would have violet blooms appearing later in the day to remind her that she was fucked the way she had always wanted to be.

He felt his body become the sky and the waves and the earth and the universe cracked so the light spread through him. He gathered her in his arms there and felt her shuddering against him, sinking onto the blanket and melting together into a tangle of arms and legs, hair and skin and salt mingling.

*****