Beach

Story Info
Just a little beach fun between a couple.
459 words
3.39
22.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are walking on the beach... wading in the water after a long romantic dinner. The beach is deserted except for you and I, the sun is setting far off on the horizon. While we're standing there I lean, forward to kiss you.

"I want you so bad right now, Baby," I whisper against your lips, "Right here.. on the beach," while my hands are slowly sliding down the sides of your body... cupping your ass, and pulling you towards me.

I feel just how hard you are through your shorts.. and slowly start rubbing your already hard cock while pushing you onto the ground. All the while, I pull your hard, throbbing, cock out of your shorts, I move the crotch of my bathingsuit to the side, just so if anyone catches us, it'll look like I'm straddling on your hips. I use my right hand to open my hot, wet, tight pussy... and just slide you in me.

Whispering against the base of your throat, "I want you to fuck me, baby.".... I slowly start to slide up and down the shaft of your throbbing cock..and slowly you watch as my right hand slides down in between us, and I slide two fingers in my wet pussy, and start to rub myself in circles.

Leaning forward, I lightly drag my nipples up your chest, while I run the tip of my tongue along your bottom lip.... and pull my mouth away when you try to kiss me... Just run my tongue along your bottom lip.. and up your jaw.... just when the tide rushes up around us, the shock of the cold water and the heat of us, you hear me moan,"You feel so good inside me, baby. I want you to cum in my hot, wet, pussy baby. I want you so bad, Querido."

When I hear you moan that you're about to come...... I slow down.. Slowly I slide down.... inch by inch you feel me slide..... and just to tease you, I lean back... You watch as, I run my hands up and down my body.... playing with my hard, pink nipples... down my body.... running my hand down in between us...and put one finger in me and start to rub..soo slow..just to make you moan from wanting me to go faster...and when you think that you couldn't take it anymore.. I'd start to ride you so hard and fast, while sliding my tongue in and out of your mouth so slow.. and telling you, "I Love You"... right when you start to cum.

After what seems like forever.... I hear you chuckle while you're running your hands through my hair.

"Baby...I think we need to *cum* to the beach more often."