Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fujdone
fujdone
1 Followers

As she spoke I reached down with my free hand and as I pumped her tight young cunt with a third finger I pulled her outer lips up and taut as I flicked her clitoris with a rapid ‘money counting’ motion.

Christine was visibly vibrating with tension as she gasped and shook, continuing to stare glassy eyed at my cock

‘C’mon you perv!…..uugghh!…I want to see!…aaghhh!…you come!…..ohhhhh!’

It was obvious she was trying to hold back until she saw me come, and she didn’t have to wait.

‘I’m coming….Oh God yes, I can’t hold it anymore…….Yes! Yes! …..I’m coming right NOW!….Yes!!!!!!!’ Pushing myself upright on my knees I exploded with a huge streaming gush of semen all over Christine’s throat and breasts followed by another and an other all over her scrunched up denim skirt and thighs.

It was enough to throw Christine over the delicate knife edge she been wavering on

‘Yes!….aaaghh!…..you…..CAME!…hhhuuughhh…….You..dirty…uummpph…..fuck!…..arrrrgh!………you!…..uugghh…dirty!….oogghhh…Wanker! ………Yoooooouuuaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Caaaaaaammmmmme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

She continued to grip my still solid cock in both hands as she shuddered and gasped for breath. It was fully a minute before she relaxed her lock on my now painful penis.

A smile spread across her face ‘My God!’ she gasped ‘Did you see it Terry? Did you see his come shoot out all over me!’

Terry, speechless and still breathless, just nodded her head, still in shock.

‘That was fucking brilliant! I’ve never even seen a cock hard before! Never mind it coming all over the place!’ continued Christine oblivious to Terry’s condition.

‘Fucking hell! I can’t wait till you come back tomorrow!’ she added almost casually.

‘What!!…I don’t think so! Don’t get me wrong that was great but there’s no way I’m going to risk it tomorrow. Any way I’ve got work to go to!’ I explained in a reasonable tone of voice.

‘Well I think you will just have to take a few days off’ stated Christine firmly ‘After all we saw you arrive in your big blue car. I’m pretty sure I can remember half your number plate. It’s quite a distinctive number after all, that and the description we could give could land you in big trouble.

‘ O.K.! Enough! I’ll be back tomorrow’ I sighed resigned, but half pleased.

‘ Yeh! But be a couple of hours earlier!’ said Christine standing up and pulling her crop top back on. ‘ Because Mandy, Susan and Claire have just got to see this.

Taking hold of a now fully dressed Terry’s hand she smiled over her shoulder at me and skipped away over the edge of the sand-dune and away……..for now.

fujdone
fujdone
1 Followers
12