Beach and Bed with Anubis-chan

Story Info
Monstergirls and Humans make peace. Boy meets Anubis.
5.7k words
4.54
20.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a future-era sequel of:

https://www.literotica.com/s/theo-the-blood-angel-of-lescatie

Theo died alongside the Ten Thousand Martyrs. The world was sealed from corruption. The world moved on, and decades later, permanent peace set across Ermorea, ending human slavery, and the genocide's wounds over time.

Time is the salve of wounds...and so passed fifty years and the world prospered into peace.

57 AM (After Megiddo) was a blessed year for Dunia's western continent, named Anno Mirabilis in the old Ermorean tongue.

The cheerful laughter of monster girls, playing side by side with human children and youth, most of them coming straight from Lescatian Order controlled lands was sweet music compared to the past.

A couple was sitting on rocks, far at the edge of the beach, one human boy and an Anubis girl, who lazily patted the sand under her fluffy paws. Their cuddling and quiet speech added to the beauty and the serenity of the scene. Below them another couple, a Scylla and her boyfriend quietly made out, kissing and cuddling just on the wet sands right at the edge of the sea.

Giggling, the Scylla was drawing patterns on the boy's face with ink, telling him how she had seen a tribe of men who warred each other with jade weapons and had tattoos like the one she had drawn on his chest.

In a hidden cave, two shark girls wrestled their prey playfully, a young blond man who would share a wet, cool evening in sexual bliss. One gummed his arm as her sister grinned, slowly pulling his trunks down to reach the treasure under it...

"Don't worry, we retract our teeth..." They giggled, toned, gray sharklike bodies at his side. Her head lowered between his legs as he gasped, his own mouth locked in a kiss by the other shark girl who squirmed with lust, showing every bit of it as two beautiful, and predatory variants of mermaids...

All in all, the scenery on the beach spoke of peace and joy between monster-kin and man, a far cry from the past.

After centuries of conflict and 50 years of Cold War, Monstergirl and Human empires had signed a treaty, finally agreeing to peace after centuries of war and rape, murder and sieges.

At the same year, the empire of monster girls, named Mamono Reik, had abolished slaver guilds, guaranteed fair treatment of humans under her heel (which had been commonplace anyway) and decided to sit down and find a solution to the Birth Problem to stabilize a fair life for her subjects and human brothers.The event would be celebrated with a Trade Fair.

The fair would celebrate peace and start discussions about a new continent to the west of Ermorea and its division since it was mostly uninhabited. It was a massive event, situated at the biggest beach in the continent.

Human traders, their families, and even wanderers were cordially invited, with clear rules of "no rape" and fair trade.

And so enter Benjamin: our young man.

Benjamin, his two siblings, his parents were about to stay for a week. Devout Reformed Lescatians, the mother had been adamant against staying, only giving up when Benjamin's father had finally convinced her that Reformists "protesting" against mainstream Lescatian religion were allowed to "know monster in flesh" (the translation being a dubious one)

"Benjamin, I am watching you. You will protect your virtue, son. Monsters are...evil." The portly mother would say no more after hours of argument over clothes, packing, and traveling expenses.

Benjamin was excited, after all, he'd get to see these Monsters and their civilization and learn his father's trade. Even if the trip would be fruitless, sheer prestige and marvels would ensure a good career for him. His small sister and brother, twins at the age of five, and him, fresh hitting his eighteenth birthday, were on the road to meet their old enemies, make friends, trade and prosper. The ship that carried them had docked, freshly arrived from Miklagard and landing in Aquilea, full of men and women.

Life was good.

They were lodged in a spacious, monster girl-run inn, given a room for a good rate throughout the month, and were told that the beach is a lovely place to relax.

Benjamin, his parents, and siblings had decided to go to the beach. His father was convinced after the gentleman operating the inn alongside his harpy wife, a portly monster lady who dressed up much like a human peasant save her "arms" and legs, had talked to their mother for half an hour.

"I s'pose we can go for a swim since you ...monsters won't be having the fair until tomorrow." Benjamin's father had confirmed. His wife, Peggy, a freckled, grumpy, portly redhead had merely sighed and conceded since if she couldn't keep her husband off monster girl tail, she might as well come along and watch him.

And so the family set with picnic baskets, conservative swimsuits, and towels to the beach.

Honestly, Benjamin was thrilled, having his heart raging in all puberty induced hormones and interest in a strange group of species that looked like girls, didn't have males but couldn't live without them. He had both siblings in tow as they walked towards the massive beach, just beyond a small bridge, and sheltered by wooden walls. The security was one human couple, and an Ushi-Oni, an enormous, black-furred, eight-legged arachnid monster girl and his husband, a large man with a bushy beard, and a simple shirt-and-shorts pair, armed with a club.

As they approached, Benjamin's mother looked apprehensive.

"Well, they DO look like they have humans as equals."

His father was more optimistic. "See? After they signed that treaty they don't make humans slaves. Do you think we are the only ones coming to trade now?"

"I suppose..." She kept Benjamin and the kids closer to her as they nodded in friendship and entered the beach, passing the four guards amiably.

Down the hill, was the largest beach, clean and pristine and full of...monsters and humans, frolicking on a beach of whitest sand.

"My God."

It was a family beach, which somehow elicited a disappointed sigh from Benjamin's father, Fritz. His wife's frown and glare quickly stopped that.

"Well, looks family-friendly, at least. Benny, could you set up that towel near that...pyramid???" His mother squinted in wonder, trying to figure out what it was.

A pyramid, under construction, apparently. Strange monster girls with paws, fluffy jackal ears and bushy black tails directed and assisted girls completely covered with bandages as they kept piling stones and piling diligently; while a stranger monster girl, dressed like a Misrani Queen of old, sat astride her long, opulent beach chair as exotic monster girls fanned and guarded her.

"Not bad." Peggy fanned herself, helping Benjamin to set up a quiet place behind the pyramid, on a hard stone spot where their nearest neighbor would be a human-monster family of Hellhounds. The mother smiled at them, relaxing as both her pups, two human toddlers with black fur, smoking red eyes and canine extremities yipped, barked and played with each other. The father was asleep under a large umbrella, arm locked with his wife's furry paw.

Setting up the family spot, the family started to relax on their respective towels. Naturally, Benjamin was itching to go out and explore. His mother gave a worried look as he strode out a few steps.

"Please be where we can spot you."

Nodding, Benjamin slowly started walking around their family's spot, looking at the myriad monster girls, their families and the treats and beach equipment sold by vendors. And the monster girls of course.

Benjamin gulped hard. Some of them wore next to nothing. Especially the dark-skinned elves, who, after noticing him, were staring right back at him. Coughing nervously, he turned his head and kept walking. The dark elves grinned, turning back to their game of volleyball, a game which was popular around coastal areas and dark elves for their effect on the physiology of them and their...serfs.

Lamia, girls with a snake-body down their waists, often lounged on the hot sands enjoying the sun. Benny tried not to step on one as they slithered past or slept on the sands.

Each was so friendly. One young, topless Lamia, who made no effort to cover her massive D-Cup breasts, winked and greeted him, causing much awkwardness and a small stimulation in parts best not openly displayed. He ran, eliciting a laughter behind his back.

"He's shy!"

Benjamin saw some lizard girls, human save for scaly limbs, race across the sand with an awkward running gait to set towels to a spot. His feet felt the heat of the sand between his toes, and the glare of the sun clawed at his back. But his reverie was cut short by a perky, young voice.

"Hi."

Turning round quickly, he came face-to-face with a strange monster girl.

A mamono, one of those that built a pyramid. A very young monster girl with paws for hands and feet, a pair of fluffy jackal ears, and jewelry like a strange southern tomb guard. Her pointy nose, smiling eyes, and sharp fangs made her just slightly look similar to a jackal.

She was clad in a bikini.

An Anubis girl sunbathing.

"Hello?"

Benjamin jerked back, awake, to stare to an extended fluffy paw.

"I'm Tari. Short for Nefertari. You?"

The boy gulped, lack of experience freezing his limbs in place. His mouth made some sounds before awkwardly mouthing. "Jamin. Benjamin" The girl tilted her head.

"Wha-?"

"Benny!" He blurted out again.

Then she threw her head back and uttered the sweetest laughter he had heard in his life. Recovering, she added, "You are from Lescatie?"

"Yes." He awkwardly held and shook her paw just when she was going to withdraw it, making her laugh harder.

"I knew it. Lescatians are real awkward and shy. I know you came for the fair, right? With family?" She scratched her head and kept smiling at him. Benjamin could see her tail starting to wag a little. The Innkeeper had warned him not to look at Anubis' and Hellhound girls' tails, for it was now considered a faux pas.

"Look, um, we are having a volleyball battle, and I thought you'd be...like, alright to play? We REALLY need a player and the Rose sisters and I bet real money on this."

There was an opportunity to get some monster girl tail (literally, and fluffy, most fluffy)

"Yeah! I play volleyball all the time!" He smiled, making her raise her eyebrows and flatten her tail. Nevertheless, lacking any other talent, she smiled and beckoned him towards the opening where they'd be playing.

The Dark Elves that looked at him earlier were right in front of him! Each was fit, to say the least. Abs like rock, still feminine curves rippling with muscles, one of them twirled a volleyball on her index finger. Each was clad in a bikini that barely covered their bodies, as well as being of the same color of their skin, giving them the appearance of near nudity. Benny could only thank Lescat that his mother was now busy chattering with a mature Fox-Tailed Lady, a food recipe judging from the way her arms and fingers mentioned dosages.

A mocking smile split the dark elf leader's lips seeing the skinny human boy that came with his family. She snapped her fingers, which brought a light-skinned elf girl who kept her head down drape a towel around her shoulders, another white-skinned, blonde elf bringing her a cold, mint-smelling drink.

The referee, a Sahuagin girl, a child-like mamono with the features of a land-based-shark, was watching impassively with a whistle in her mouth, feet dangling from her chair.

"That pale Lescatian momma's boy? Tari, you have a shit eye for talent. I'll be happy to rob you again." Grinned the Dark Elf. Benjamin looked like a well-built, but still family-oriented kid her kin absolutely loved to toy and abuse. "Ma used to tame buck boys like that when the South Reik was great."

Nefertari's glare could melt the sand for glass at the bigoted remark her opponent just blurted.

"Just you wait, Gleva the Second. This time I'll be eating ice cream at your expense!" Tari frowned, her features becoming a dark mien. Patting her meaty, fluffy paws with powder, she pointed at the Dark Elf angrily: "You Gleva O' Roses are far too arrogant for your own good."

"Aww, you wanted this just for ice cream? Why don't you just be my servant Tari? You don't know how well I look after my own. I always wanted an Anubis sl- servant..." She corrected herself uneasily, grinning at Benny.

"Up yours, Gleva." The Anubis growled, waving a middle claw at her. The dark elf giggled and licked her own middle finger with a loud smack.

"3 to 2, our ball."

The ebon-skinned villain grinned and punted the volleyball. Benny only heard a single sentence as the grey orb descended on his head.

"Don't let it hit the grou-"

*BLAM*

The leather ball smashed with full force on Benny's head before he could raise his head and bounced harmlessly into a smacking distance where an Anubis, Tari's teammate, punched it, serving Tari an excellent position to smash the ball, and equalize the score. Still, right after winning a point, the Anubis girl ran right towards the stunned boy and hugged him.

"SHIT! You alright Benjamin?"

He still had his eyes closed in pain and held his head. "Fff..."

"GODSDAMNIT GLEVA! THAT WAS FOUL!" The Anubis' features had twisted in anger, yipping with every word like a furious jackal. The Dark Elf only giggled.

"Nah, men don't need that much brain anyway. What, you suddenly got the hots for him?" Her red eyes gleamed in hidden joy.

"You'll see." The Anubis growled. "You'll see, I swear!" Cradling the boy's head. "You alright?" He could only nod weakly, the dark elves chuckling at him.

"Yeah. I'll...I'll play."

"SERVE!" Suddenly, Nefertari's features darkened, and she stretched her limbs. Taking the ball in her hands, she punched it upwards with an almost-barking battlecry.

The sahuagin girl, dangling her webbed feet from the chair, her fins gleaming in the sun, looked at both parties with renewed interest and blew her whistle.

**

"Last round!"

Benny's head rung. The Dark Elves took particular pleasure in smashing the ball as hard as possible towards his skull. Yet his iron-hard head bounced the balls most spectacularly, resulting in the Dark Elves' point loss, most hilariously. Somehow the girls weren't fazed by this at all.

"One score, and I'll have my own fluffy sandwan footstool!"

"FUCK OFF, GREBA!" Tari's growl could outdo a dire wolf. "AND STOP CALLING US SANDWAN!My kind kept the rule of Law you skanks would die under Lescatie's swords without!"

The Dark Elf crooked her fingers and imitated ears on her head. She repeated a childish mantra just to piss her opponent off.

"Wan, Wan, Sand-wan." All her friends laughed, further enraging the Anubis girl short of leaping at her throat. Tari's growl could be heard across the beach.

"Bitch. Let's go Benny. On your feet!" She pulled him roughly on his feet, ignoring his painful groans. "Just stay with your hands balled, and we will do this!" She patted her paws with sand, and threw the ball up.

"FATHER OSIRIS MOTHER ISIS HELP MEEEEE!" Nefertari drew in a sharp breath, and screamed at the top of her lungs, jumping to serve the floating ball. It got deflected by a black elbow, and the cruel dark elf girl rose to smash it again...

Not this time. Benny, concentrating whatever vitality was left in him, drew a sharp breath as well, and punched upwards, eager to block the incoming meteorite of a ball.

The *crack* and the shot of pain in his fist, followed by a whistle and screams of girls who sounded like barking jackals signaled that he won. Dusky Anubis girls in bikinis high...pawed each other as the Dark Elves that sneered at him...left and sneered, tossing Tari a handful of coins and stomping away.

Benny shook his head in confusion and crumpled in pain.

The ball had bounced, passed between Greba's arms with bounced on the ground with an audible sound of impact, and before anyone could react, bouncing UP, under her crotch, and hit the dark elf's bubble butt as the insult upon injury. They had won. And his hand, Gods, his hand, hurt like nine hells.

"We did it! Benny won us the match!" The Anubises yipped and cheered, high-pawing each other with dull thumps. Benny groaned, in the arms of the cute Anubis that got him into this game.

It hurt but felt good. Her soft little tits on his back, her caring face and her fluffy, perfumed tail on his face, he felt like relaxing.

...not yet: He had to get his hand and head checked. Luckily Anubises were bandage experts.

**

A lunch break at someone else's expense.

"I told you the ice cream is great!" Nefertari chimed happily, arm-in-arm as they walked across the beach.

Truly, Alraune women made great sweets with their nectar... And both had enjoyed it a lot. Hand in paw did the young Anubis walk with her new friend, to the dismay of his mother, and the interest of his father.

"Hey Benny, you swim?"

"Y-yeah."

"Let's swim to the rocks." The Anubis pulled his arm with a paw. "Let's race!"

**

It was adorable. As soon as the Anubis leaped into the water, the adorable little thing, not much different than a young human girl with jackal limbs, started to doggy paddle!

Benny had to stifle a laugh as he started steady breaststrokes to pass her, and reach the rocks.

"W-wait I can't..." She whined as she tried to doggy paddle faster. Benny waited for her on the rocks, smiling.

"Meanie..." She sniffled when he pulled her out of the water and hugged her.

"Why?"

"I can only paddle..." She pouted, her fur smelling like the sea and...wet puppy.

"How come humans swim so fast!" She whined as she hugged benny, whining.

Benny gulped. She had a round, soft butt when he hugged her, her round, young breasts feeling like softballs on his hand. Wordlessly he hugged her wet form which smelled funny.

"Wait."

The Anubis stood up, and shook herself to get rid of moisture, awkwardly flailing; Benny had to stifle a laugh, it was like a dog drying herself.

"Meanie..." She whined, sitting away.

"Wha-?"

The Anubis pouted, with an indignant "hmph!", into at the edge of the rock.

Benny was simply confused.

"Hey... have I done something wrong?"

The Anubis' black tail wagged slightly.

"Look..."Benny sighed. "I didn't know your kind didn't swim...I mean-ow!" She swatted his head with her tail, one of her meaty love paws hitting his back right after the tail.

"Ok I guess..."

He sat quietly, both, monster girl and boy, on the lone rock amongst the waves.

..

After some minutes, Nefertari's tail started wagging again.

..

After some more, Benny scooted a little towards her. Tari also scooted close, her round bottom wiggling under the bikini bottom with the hole for her tail. Benny could not help but take a glance at the toned, volleyball-meister's Anubis bottom.

Her tail kept wagging.

After a few more minutes, Benny and Nefertari held hands...more like hand-and-paw.

Benny held her soft pawpad, savoring the soft skin, save for...

Nefertari whined like a puppy. A small rock-scar. A sharp rock must have scratched her plump paw.

Benny kept rubbing it, slowly, as Nefertari whined.

After some time, he took a little initiative. Under Nefertari's incredulous stare, he kissed the little scratch welt.

The Anubis giggled.

**

When they swam back to shore, they met a spectacle of a bard woman.

A kitsune had set up donation boxes, singing sweetly and plucking a lute.

"Oh gather round and hear, ye human and beast-kind,

Of my pain, tears of a timid child,

Of my story of agony, a life cast into ruin,

Where my home burned, and the family split in twain.

My eighth summer was I put in chains,

By those that reaved the shores, living off our pains,

My family, I saw perish in the deepest pits,

12