Beach Blanket Bingo!

Story Info
First time monkey business between longtime business partners.
16.8k words
4.43
26.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's ed. notes:

Thank you to my readers. I am humbled by the responses I have already received. I hope you will enjoy this latest installment.

To new readers: All my stories are long with most of the hot sex in later chapters, but I think worth the wait.

Please enjoy.

This story currently has one sequel, soon to be published, "That's Snow Biz!"

*****

PROLOGUE

We have a small chain of boutique women's stores in the Southwest. It's a tough business but we are very successful, because we work our butts off. So, come hell or high water, twice a year, we take two weeks off – two in late spring (at my lake house) and two in late fall (at Gus' mountain cabin). We vacation at those particular times to take advantage of the off-seasons and milder weather.

We are Jake (Jacob) and Maria, and our business partners and best friends, Gus (Agostinho) and Jen (Jennifer). This story is about our spring vacation last May. This time, for our first time ever, we brought two other people on vacation with us, our new executive assistants, Jeff and Annie. I had misgivings about having employees on our private vacation, but Gus told me, and I quote, "Get the stick out of your ass!" (Eloquent as always!)

We hired Jeff and Annie last year when our new expansion project began to overwhelm us. Jeff is Gus' assistant and Annie is mine. Gus thinks he got a raw deal because Jeff, who is an excellent assistant and a very nice guy, is still a "guy." And Annie, definitely not a guy, is a real "Looker!"

It's not my fault. He hired Jeff before I even considered an assistant. Besides, Annie was entirely Gus' wife's (office manager) doing. Anyway, they were ecstatic to be going with us, and they needed the break as bad as we did. When we are gone, day-to-day business is handled by our two district managers and the individual retail managers.

INTRODUCTIONS

I'm Jake, 45, and my beautiful Maria is 41. We've been married 16 years. Our partners, Gus, 46, and Jen, 38, have been married 12. Neither couple has children – not by choice. From a rare virus, I suffered a severe fever as a teen that fried my gonads, and Gus' wife is unable to carry to term.

Gus and I have been best friends since eighth grade. We met when he kept to two toughs from pounding me into a puddle. He's been my rescuer on more than one occasion. I'm not a rowdy or a hot head; I just won't be bullied or pushed and sometimes that leads to confrontation. Anyway, we've made a great team ever since – I helped him get laid in high school and college, and he helped me not get beat to death.

And we have been able to be very successful in business and remain the best of friends because we have unconditional respect for each other and we are good at different things. So, we don't piss in each other's rice bowl, or more delicately put, we never interfere in each other's part of the business.

I am 6'-2" and weigh 200 pounds with an overall medium build and moderately broad shoulders and chest. I have good muscle definition and a fairly flat stomach. As an avid runner, my best physical attributes are my legs and ass. My wife says I have the best looking ass she's ever seen on a man. I'm not sure how many men's asses she has seen, afraid to ask, but I'll go with what she says.

I have a medium complexion and light brown hair, which is beginning to grey at the temples. I wear it conservatively – just off the ears and collar and long enough on top to comb back. My wife says I am very handsome and thinks my steel-blue eyes are sexy. Who am I to argue? I never had trouble finding female companionship, but never had to beat them off with a stick either.

Maria is a statuesque 5'-10" and 150 pounds with a voluptuous, shapely body. Her measurements are 40-28-38. She is full figured, but her body is firm with only the requisite body fat for her build. Her buttocks are full, firm and round and lovely to watch when she walks. Her size D breasts have only moderate declination and hold their large shape well, much better than most women her age with large breasts. And as beautiful as her breasts and ass are, they are not her best physical feature – that would be her long, sleek, finely muscled legs – the result of being a collegiate swimmer.

Her wavy, dark brown hair is always worn down or in a long, loose braid and hangs to the rise of her derriere. She has a strikingly beautiful face with large, brown eyes, full lips and a long, elegant nose, and reminds me of Sophia Loren. (If not familiar, Google her. Maria is a softer, prettier version of Sophia, in my humble opinion.) With her olive complexion (Mediterranean heritage) and her long, curvaceous lines and beautiful face, Maria is drop-dead gorgeous – no exaggeration, at all, period. Men are inextricably drawn to her sultry good looks and statuesque form. Not surprisingly, women, especially wives, are not always so readily "drawn" to her.

OUR PARTNERS:

Gus is 5'-10" and 230 pounds. He's a hairy bulldozer with a head stuck on top. He is not a particularly good-looking man, but again, we will go with my wife's appraisal, "He has rugged, masculine looks and a natural charisma that give him a certain appeal." Gus does have charisma, loads of it, and it has helped us in business. When he wants, he can charm the pants off people – and the money right out of their wallets. He is powerfully built, big-chested with expansive shoulders, clubs for arms, and though he is thick in the waist and lower torso, he is not fat. He is dark-haired and swarthy and is of Portuguese ancestry. He combs his slightly thinning, wavy black hair straight back.

Neither of us wears facial hair. I had a dapper beard and mustache until a few years ago, but everything started turning gray and really aged me. I am vain enough that it bothered me so it all came off. Gus has to shave – a lot. He can't wear a beard. With an already slightly menacing appearance, a beard makes him look like an axe murderer – and that's not good for business. As it is, his dense, dark stubble gives him a permanent 5 o'clock shadow.

Jen is petite and sexy. At 5'-4" and 110 lbs., she has a slender, athletic physique with a very flat, very firm stomach; firm size-B breasts with just the slightest pout; slender hips; a very firm, medium-sized derriere; and sleek, well-toned legs. Her measurements are 33-23-33.

The delicate features of her pretty face are dominated by her striking, emerald green eyes. She is very fair-skinned with natural auburn hair, worn short, feathered over her ears and half-way down the nape of her neck. And where Maria is sultry, Jen is saucy. In sum, she is a pretty, petite, red-headed nymph who doesn't look a day over 30.

Jen's effect on men – "Man, I'd like to 'nail' that little package!" Oh, and wives never respond well to Jen!

OUR ASSISTANTS:

Annie (Angelina) is 23, fresh out of college with no experience and somewhat of a gamble on my part. But, Jen, who interviewed and hired her, said she was sharp and strongly recommended her. I also think she did it to screw with my libido, because as I said, Annie is a looker!

She is 5'-8", about 130 pounds, has a well-toned, slender body with a medium brown complexion. Her chest is accented by a set of C-size breasts that have almost no declination. Her long torso and long, muscular legs are complemented by a full, but very firm ass. Her statistics are 37-24-36, perfect, huh! She has wavy, almost curly black hair and dark brown eyes. Full, sensuous lips accent her lovely, slender face. She is a beautiful combination of African, Hispanic and Anglo heritage. Also, she has turned out to be very bright and handles herself surprisingly well in difficult situations. Poised and efficient, with time and experience she is going to be something special. Already, she has made herself indispensable to me. Did I say "Looker?" – She is a 23-year old "walking wet dream!" In spite of that, I maintained a very professional relationship with her.

Jeff, 28, has that clean cut, all-American look, tall and lean at 6'-3" and 185 pounds. Brown haired and brown-eyed and moderately light-complexioned, he is, according to the women in our company, a "looker," too. Besides being very sharp and having a great work ethic, he is a very likeable young man...but, I'm still glad I got Annie!

THE STORY

I. GREAT VIEWS AT THE LAKE

We drove up to the lake house in two vehicles, my Denali with Maria, Annie and me, and in his Range Rover, Gus, Jen and Jeff. Both vehicles were packed to the rafters with luggage and supplies for two weeks.

On the 4-hour drive up, Maria had a severe headache so she took pain pills and laid in the back seat, putting Annie up front with me. We kept each other company chatting and getting better acquainted. Since this was the first time for us to interact outside of work and that professional environment, we started out a little awkwardly, but as the miles rolled by, we both relaxed and got to know each other more personally. I discovered Annie has a great sense of humor and likes to joke and tease, and as we both relaxed, we had a great time. Also, I discovered she is not only gorgeous, but can be very sexy; a side of her I really didn't need to become familiar with.

I don't think she dressed to 'prick-tease' me, but my prick was teased none-the-less. She was wearing a thin, sleeveless, lavender blouse and short, denim cut-offs. She was obviously wearing a bra, but a fairly shear one, because it and the blouse barely disguised the shape of her amazingly firm breasts and her dark, pronounced nipples. Her cut-offs also displayed her long, athletic legs for my full appreciation.

I don't know if she was intentionally flirting or not, but as we were chatting, she started touching me, patting my arm or leg in conjunction with points in our conversation, like when we shared a humorous moment. The more relaxed we became, the more she touched. And she would give me a sharp look and coquettish smile anytime she or I said anything with a sexual overtone. I was thankful the sun had set and that my dick was pointing south down the leg of my shorts so my hard-on wasn't so obvious.

None too soon we arrived at the lake house. I quickly hopped out of the vehicle and headed around back to start unloading and hide my erection with luggage. Unfortunately, I had to wait for the electric hatch to raise, and by that time Annie had joined me at the rear of the SUV. Momentarily, we were facing each other in the twilight and I thought I saw her eyes briefly glance at my crotch.

I was mortified.

But she didn't skip a beat. Volunteering to help, she started hauling things out of the back of the vehicle. Did she see or didn't she? I didn't know for sure. I was thankful that Maria was absent for this, and by the time she roused and was getting out of the back seat, I had enough gear in my hands to mask my problem.

"Hey Honey, sorry I bailed on you. The pills really knocked me out," my wife fretted as she slid from her seat.

"No problem, love. Did you get rid of your headache?"

"All gone and I'm starving!"

"Don't worry, here come the rest. As soon as we get unloaded, we'll get to work on grub."

"I'll start opening up the house and airing things out," she said as she headed up the stone path, stretching her arms out above her head and yawning. I fell in behind her, watching the gentle sway of her hips and the outline of her lovely, curvaceous form. This did nothing to dissuade my erection.

When Gus, Jeff and Jen came through the door, my condition was only exacerbated. Jen was wearing very, very short jean cut-offs, the kind they used to call "hot pants," with the bottom part of her firm, white ass cheeks peeking out! Love that ass! To top it off, she was braless and wearing a light cotton, pale blue, cropped halter top that did nothing to hide her pointy nipples and almost exposed the bottoms of her pert, unfettered breasts. On vacations, Jen's wardrobe is always much more risqué than her usual. I always suspected that she dresses that way just to mess with me! Maybe that sounds a little conceited, but past experience has taught me to believe so.

Let me say at this point, in our many years together, none of us has ever done anything of a sexual nature with the other's spouse. Flirting, especially Jen with me, has always been there, but even then, no serious come-ons, no overt advances. Oh, and when we're on vacation, Gus' main hobby is ogling my wife anytime she is in anything revealing, but I figure it makes us kind of even, considering all the flirting between his wife and me. Besides, we have too much respect for each other to do anything serious – except maybe Jen...

As Gus and Jeff finished unloading the Range Rover, Jen joined my wife and Annie in the kitchen to get a meal going. I was treated to a backside view of all three gals at the kitchen counter and what a sight! From the left, Maria was first, with her long, dark hair cascading to the top of her snug-fitting, white shorts which showcased her full, round ass cheeks and long, perfectly sculpted, bronze legs – ooph!

Next, in contrast, stood petite Jen, with her short, auburn hair, pale skin, and her firm, white ass cheeks. Lastly, on the right was Annie, tall and dark in her sleeveless blouse and jean cut-offs, which showcased her trim figure, her beautifully full, very firm ass and long slender legs. Her wavy, raven-black hair, pulled back into a ponytail, was hanging midway down her back.

Someone quietly cleared his throat and looking to my left, I saw Gus with a wry smile on his face, and standing slightly behind him was Jeff, also staring, mesmerized. I assumed Jeff was focused on Annie, but to my chagrin, I discovered the young man was ogling my 41 year-old wife. However, I understood.

It was at that moment, without turning around, that Jen barked, "Are you guys just going to stand there and gawk or help out and set the table?"

Busted! How did she know?

We were all famished, and dinner, a roast with all the trimmings that Maria had prepared ahead of time, was delicious. Afterwards, we had drinks and chatted about the next day's activities. It was not that late, but the drive, drinks and meal had us fairly wiped, so Maria and I said our good nights and went to our room. We decided on a quick shower to relax the muscles and wash off the day. Afterwards we got in bed, and too bushed to fool around, we spooned together, determined to get to sleep. Before drifting off, we heard the others retiring – hushed voices, doors closing and Annie on the stairs, heading to the loft.

The house has three bedrooms on the main floor, two large master suites (major reason we bought it), and a guest bedroom with guest bath in the hall which also functions as the powder room. There is a fourth, loft bedroom with a ¾ bath. Annie chose the loft and Jeff took the guest bedroom.

By the way, while Gus's mountain cabin bedrooms are fairly private, the lake house ones don't block sound so well. As a consequence, we hear each other's amorous sounds, which has it up sides and down sides. Gus and Jen are especially vocal, and have often provided extra motivation to our own lovemaking. Down side: Have you ever tried to sleep when someone is yelling, "Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck!" while they are shaking the house off its foundation?

We've never discussed our shared romantic sounds.

What happens at Lake House, stays at Lake House.

Before we could fall asleep, we heard the unmistakable sounds of Gus and Jen, apparently not as tired as us. As I said, you can hear others almost like they are in the same room with you. Of course our long-time friends know this, but don't care, and normally we don't either, but with guests in the house for the first time, we were planning on being as quiet as possible. Our friends on the other hand were as loud and raunchy as ever. Besides the grunting, groaning, panting and other sounds of their lovemaking, at one point, the very vocal Jen, growled, "Oh fuck, I love that fat cock!"

Now, our employees knew, as we long had, that Gus has "a fat cock!" And as Maria and I know, "fat" means damn near as big around as a beer can. I don't know how Jen takes it, but then I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her vagina. After these many years with Gus, it has to be the size of the Lincoln Tunnel!

Just kidding. I always wanted to use that analogy in a story.

I was up early the next morning, as is my usual, started coffee and went out on the porch to stretch and take in the morning sun. I saw Annie coming up the path from the lake. She was wearing a short, silk robe, and apparently, nothing else except flip-flops and maybe a pair of panties. She probably wasn't expecting to run into anyone this early. When she saw me, she was surprised and obviously embarrassed by her attire, which didn't hide much, including her dark, pronounced nipples. She quickly folded her arms across her chest.

"I didn't think anybody would be up this early!" she said, surreptitiously glancing down to see if she was revealing anything, probably not happy with the results. When she looked up, her eyes didn't quite reach mine.

So I quickly turned and headed into the house to allow her some privacy, saying, "Yeah, I'm an early riser and especially enjoy the mornings out here at the lake." As I opened the door, I invited her to join me for coffee. Reaching for the door handle, I noticed that I myself was wearing my thin sleeping boxers and my quickly growing erection was pressed up against the material. Was she embarrassed because of her condition or mine? It only took a second to figure out that she could not have missed seeing my erection ("early riser" – brilliant!). Again, I was mortified – twice in two days. By now, she must think I'm a pervert.

I hustled into the kitchen to get coffee and quickly sat down. To my surprise, Annie followed me; I figured she was going to bolt for the stairs. Instead, she grabbed a cup and poured coffee. She asked if we had any sweetener as she didn't use sugar. Pointing at a top cupboard, I said there used to be some up there somewhere and she started searching. (I sure couldn't get it for her, "encumbered" as I was.)

She found some on an upper shelf and reached for it. This exposed the bottoms of her beautiful, brown ass cheeks (nope, no panties or maybe a thong) and all I could do was stare. My wife picked that precise moment to enter the kitchen.

"Huh hum, thinking about brown-and-serve buns for breakfast, Hon?" She quipped.

Busted! Damn!

"No, plain white toast will be fine, Sweetie" I said, faking a resigned voice, knowing it was safe to joke back. Maria doesn't have a jealous bone in her body. Looking like she does, who is she going to be jealous of? If she was the jealous type, she would have killed and buried me and Jen in the woods, long ago.

I was hoping Annie hadn't caught on to the subject of our joking.

But as she turned around she asked, puzzled, "Brown and serve buns for...?"

Then it hit her as she replayed what was said and what she was doing at the time. Her face flushed and I thought she was going to be upset, but after a momentary pause, she just shook her head a little with a quirky smile on her face and retreated to her room to change, obviously a little embarrassed, but I don't think too upset.

My wife walked past me to get a cup of coffee and deadpanned, "Horn Dog."

I shrugged. Hey, I'm a guy.

After breakfast, we went down to the lake. Our beach is fairly private and our wives wore their usual bikinis.

Maria wore a tasteful, only moderately revealing white bikini (which I designed and we sell) that accented her bronze skin, the bra pressing her big, firm breasts into a mouth-watering cleavage, and the high-cut briefs tastefully displaying her full, perfectly-shaped ass. Jen wore her typical string bikini that barely covered her rosy aureoles and showed almost all of her firm breasts. I assumed she also had on her skimpy briefs which did little to hide her manicured, feathery auburn bush (which I saw through some very thin panties once – accidentally on my part – doubtfully on hers). Currently, she was wearing a towel wrapped around her hips. As for Annie, quite disappointingly for us men, she was in khaki shorts and a mauve, sleeveless blouse with a bra visible underneath.