Beach Blanket Musings

Story Info
Heroine suns naked on a private beach.
828 words
3.9
27.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot, sultry day on the beach and I'm sweating as I'm tanning on my large towel. I've chosen a very secluded part of the beach and there has been nobody in sight for most of the afternoon, so now I feel fairly comfortable taking off my bikini top and massaging my tanning oil into my generous breasts and laying back to sun.

Of course, I hadn't been aware that you had come onto the beach, and I don't even notice you until I feel the coolness of your shadow on my hot body. I gasp and look up, and you're blocking the sun. I see your body in swim trunks and a towel slung across your shoulders, and the hungry look in your eyes.

Instead of covering up, instead of reaching for another towel or my top or anything else I could have done, I stretch luxuriously, almost feeling your eyes caress my oiled body from head to foot. My hair is spread out on the towel and my eyes beckon to you... I make no move to invite you, but I make no move to send you away.

At last, I hear you groan as you sink to your knees, and the bulge in your trunks calls to me. I reach out to touch it and feel your heat, your hardness. It feels like just what I need and I feel an answering wetness moisten my bikini bottoms as I begin to stroke you and see you throw your head back in pleasure, with your mouth open. At this, I rise to my knees and lean over your lap, tugging down your briefs until I am able to see you completely. You are rock hard and throbbing, and my tongue reaches out for a quick taste of your cock.

You gasp, your eyes open and staring, then look down at me as I take the head of your cock into my mouth. You push my hair aside to watch as my lush lips travel up and down your length, and you feel my active tongue stroking you like living velvet. After a few moments, you can't take it anymore, and you pull me up to you. Our bare chests slide against each other as we share a long kiss, sinking together down to the sand, half on my towel.

As you stretch out onto me, your hand strokes my side, my ribs, my waist, my hip, my thigh... then back up... slowly, until you are cupping my breast. You gently pinch my hardened nipple and it's my turn to gasp. You take advantage of my breaking off the kiss to take my nipple into your mouth and suck strongly. Again, I'm gasping, and my hips buck against you.

Your hands begin exploring me, and I make no attempt to stop you when you switch to my other breast, or when your large hand slips down to my burning crotch and your fingers slip into my bikini, gently stroking my wet pussy until I am arching against you, grasping your shoulders and scratching you with my nails in my pleasure. You finally pull me up and slip off my bikini bottoms, as the surf crashes a few feet away. You slip off your trunks and spread my thighs apart.

I feel your heat as you kneel between my legs, holding yourself off of me as you slide your turgid cock against my dripping pussy lips. There have been no words, and there aren't now, as I gasp, feeling the head of your cock spreading my hungry and deprived pussy open... and I can't control the whimpers and moans as you slowly ease in, an inch at a time, until you are completely sheathed inside me. You lean down and flick my open mouth with your tongue, teasingly. You pull almost completely out in one single move, and I gasp again at the feeling of emptiness, and I whine wordlessly, pulling at your shoulders for you to fill me once again. You chuckle and smile smugly as you shove yourself back into me. My cries are music to your ears as you continue, fast, slow, moving your hips from side to side, pinching and sucking my nipples as the pleasure rips through my body again and again.

Finally, when I can barely take any more, you shudder and pull my ass up tight to you, filling me completely with your cock and your cum. Afterwards, you lean down and kiss me gently, pull out slowly, leaving me bereft and sated, and you slip on your trunks and walk away. I watch you until you disappear from sight, and whimper as I consider moving my tired and satisfied body from its resting place.

I watch the sun trail down toward the horizon before I get up and walk, nude, to the water to wash myself and cool off. Looks like I'll be coming back to this spot often...