Beach Boy Gets His Wish

Story Info
Mother and daughter share a lover.
1.5k words
4.16
192.5k
87
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a younger lover in the past few months. Maybe I should say he took me. Jeff was my daughter Amy's boyfriend, but he was now fucking me on a regular basis. Jeff seemed to have control over Amy and myself. He told me he wanted both of us in bed together.

Jeff also told me to get off the birth control pills I was taking. Like a fool I did as he asked. It was now three months later and I was getting my period back again. Once Jeff found out I knew it wouldn't be long until he had his wish.

My daughter Amy came to me and she was all upset.

"Mom, Jeff keeps saying he wants the two of us in bed together so he and make love at the same time, I don't know what to say to him."

I hadn't told Amy a thing about Jeff and I screwing. I didn't know how to bring up the subject.

"I don't want to lose him Mom, what should I do?" Amy was nearly crying.

"I will do this for you if you want me to," I told her.

"Mom, won't that be awkward, both of us together in bed with Jeff," Amy looked into my eyes almost pleading.

"We will just work through it," I said to her. "It will be fine."

I guess Amy relayed the message. The meeting was set up for a Saturday morning. My husband was away once more. It would be just the three of us.

Amy and I went into my bedroom. I had a king size bed, so all of us would be able to have plenty of room. I stripped all my clothes off and Amy did the same. I looked over at my daughter. She was basically a younger version of myself. We had the same body shape and our breasts were almost the same size.

I wondered how it all would work out. We were told to be on the bed and waiting. We left the door unlocked and Jeff finally arrived. He walked into the bedroom and gave us both a big smile. He slowly stripped down and let us see him naked. His big cock was dangling there between his legs. God, I wanted him so badly, but I couldn't say a thing to Amy.

Jeff walked over to the bed. He pulled Amy to the edge of the bed. He stroked his cock a few times. To be honest, he was plenty hard after he saw both of us naked. He lifted Amy's legs up and rested his huge prick right at her folds. He slid into my daughter with one swift push.

Amy started to cry out. I knew how it felt to have Jeff enter my pussy. He began to fuck Amy with hard, deep strokes. Jeff somehow had the entire length of his monster prick in my daughter's belly. He was ramming her with eveything he had. I watched him in awe. I knew my turn would be coming soon.

Jeff must have fucked Amy a good half hour. The whole time Amy was screaming for Jeff to fuck her, she told him she had to have his cum. Jeff gave Amy her wish. He arched his back and drove his prick in all the way. Jeff held his cock in Amy and exploded inside her young pussy.

Jeff was like a bull in heat. I could almost feel him myself. He came in my daughter a good ten minutes until he finally pulled his stiff pole out. His cock was dripping with love juices. I looked at Amy and she looked spent. Cum was dripping from her opening and she was on her back shaking like a leaf.

I didn't think that Jeff could have anything left, but I was so wrong. Jeff pulled me to the edge of the bed. I looked down and saw his mushroom coated with his white cum leaking from the tip. He did the same thing as before. He slid his cock into my pussy and entered me.

God, I loved how thick he was. I could never tell my daughter how Jeff was fucking the hell out of me all these months. I wanted everything he had in him. Jeff took me slow at first. He was bringing me to a slow boil. Jeff went deeper and deeper until his entire length was resting in me.

Jeff started to go faster. I could feel his big sacs hitting my ass after ever stroke. He was also hitting my spot and it was driving me nuts. I knew I was going to have a big orgasm very soon. Jeff must have sensed this.

"Cum with me Mary," he shouted out loud.

I couldn't control myself one second long. We came together. I don't how he did it, but Jeff still had plenty of cum to give me. I felt his stream of cream filling my belly. I went off and squeezed his thick dick with my pussy muscles. I wanted every drop of loving he had left in him.

Jeff kept filling me with cock until I though I was close to passing out. Eventually Jeff got soft and I felt him sliding out of my raw pussy. Amy and I were in the identical positions. Jeff's love sauce was dripping out and running down our asscracks.

Jeff just smiled and went over to a chair in the room and sat down.

"I want to see you both perform oral." He said to us.

I didn't think I heard right.

"Amy I want you to go down on your Mom, lick all my cum out," Jeff told her.

Amy just kind of looked on in horror.

"You heard me, or we break up right now," Jeff demanded.

"Mom I'm so sorry," she said.

Amy got up and spread my legs apart. She knelt on the bed and lowered her mouth. I felt my daughter's tongue started to lap at my folds. It sent a shiver down my spine. Amy's tongue went up and down my opening. I felt the tip of her tongue hitting my swollen clit as well. I did the only thing I could. I put my hands on the back of her head and urged her to lick me.

I knew my daughter and I were lost now. Jeff had us doing exactly what he wanted. I felt like a total slut. I also felt like I might have more orgasms. My body was on fire from Amy's tongue. I felt her slide the tip inside my folds. That's all it took. I started cumming like mad.

I rarely ever squirt, but this was one of those times. I was so turned on from my daughter licking my pussy I just started to spray her face. There were juices all over the both of us. My body felt out of control. looked over at Jeff. He was stroking his cock and was erect again. What had I created?

Amy pulled away from my pussy and she was now on top of me. I guess we did what was natural. We started to kiss each other. I could taste my juices and Jeff's cum on my daughter's mouth. What can I say, I got so excited. Eventually Amy slid onto the bed and we just collapsed. I could barely catch my breath.

"I guess we are finished for today," Jeff said. "We will have to continue this another time, " he told us both.

Jeff got up and got dressed. He walked out of the house and left both of us there on the bed. I guess the reality of what we did set in. Amy began to sob and she got up and ran from the room. I couldn't move, I felt so spent. Eventually I got up and made it to the shower. I tried to clean up all the spunk and female juices that I could.

I went and got dressed. Amy and I avoided each other for most of the day. I was in sitting in the living room when Amy entered.

"I am so sorry Mom, I had no idea it would end up like this."

We held each other for a long time. I finally looked into her face.

"Don't worry about this baby," I said to her. "It will all work out."

I guess it did work out, depending on your point of view. We did repeat our lovemaking with Jeff a couple more times. I guess he wanted to make sure he planted his seed in both of us. A few months later he got his wish.

It was almost like magic. Amy and I both missed our period that month. I went and got two kits and the results came back positive. Mother and daughter were pregnant. I guess we finally came back to earth. How were we going to explain this, especially to my husband? We have a few weeks to try and come up with some sort of explanation.

To be honest, my mind is blank right now. I can't think of anything to explain two pregnancies. If anyone has a good idea I would love to hear how to fix up this craziness.