Beach Bum Photography

Story Info
Shy wife becomes husband's best model.
1.2k words
3.92
111.6k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mary, I'm a 41 year old wife, mother and teacher living in southern Arizona. I'm not totally shy but on the other hand I'm very conservative in regards to sex. As they say 'opposites attract' seem to be true as my husband John of twenty years is a total exhibitionist. John's life dream would be for me to turn the corner and freely expose myself in all sorts of dress and undress in public.

I grew up in a small town in the Midwest and all thru high school and college I saw no problem wearing miniskirts and very short dresses which was the style in the 1970's. I met John in high school and we dated thru college and married shortly after graduation.

For as long as I've known John he has always had a camera nearby and he has developed into a very good photographer. John has entered many of his nature and landscape photos in contests and he has won many awards from these contests. When we attend these contest photo galleries where John has entered his photos he always leads me to the area where artistic nudes are on display. I have found that I enjoy the pleasing nature of these nude photos and I don't find them offensive at all.

Over the years John is constantly asking me to pose for him in nude or semi nude settings. Now I'm proud of my slim 36C body and not worried that John would misuse the photos that he might take of me but John uses a film camera and he has no means of developing the color photos. My main and only concern was what would happen to and who might see the photos of me when John took the film to a retail photo processor.

One day when I came home from work I found John busy at his computer in his den/office. As I approached him I could see that John had a picture of our dog Rex on the computer screen. John was very excited to tell me about the new digital camera he had just purchased and how it worked without film. Suddenly I realized that my only excuse for not posing for him had just disappeared and I felt a slight tingle of excitement surge thru my body.

A few days later on a Saturday morning John asked me what we had to do today. I told John that there were no errands or any other pressing things to do, John replied great. John then told me that he had hung up some sheets in the garage as a make shift photo studio and he would like to break in his new camera. I told him ok you've broken me down and I'll give this photo thing a try but I was not promising anything close to nudes.

John was so excited that I feared he might wet his pants if we didn't start soon. I went to our bedroom to change in to something a little sexy for the shoot and I told John to stay out till I was ready. When I closed the bedroom door my head was spinning with excitement and thoughts of what to wear for the shoot. I stood in front of my full length mirror checking myself out as I stripped out of my jeans and sweatshirt. When I looked at myself in the mirror wearing my white everyday bra and cotton panties I said to myself 'you've still got it girl'. After doing my hair and putting on my makeup a little heavier than normal I put on my only pair of white stockings and a white garter belt. I didn't have any sexy panties so I decided to just wear my normal cotton bikinis. I finished dressing in a white button down blouse, a black skirt just above my knees and a pair of black high heel pumps.

As I walked out of the bedroom I felt very sexy but I still had a lot of butterflies in my stomach. While passing the kitchen on the way to the garage I noticed a bottle of wine on the counter and stopped and took a good long drink of the smooth nectar. I reached the garage and walked in with a little more sway to my hips than normal, John just stared at me and said 'now that's what I'm talking about.' John took me by the hand and led me to the "studio area" of the garage where he had me sit on an old couch which he had covered with a bright red sheet. John picked up his new camera and told me not to be nervous just follow his direction and we'll both have fun.

John took the first photo then another, with each click of the shutter John would say move here, lift that, turn, twist, smile and so on. I was really starting to have fun when John told me to slide my skirt hem up a little and then a little more, soon my stocking tops and garter straps came into view followed by my tanned thighs above my stockings tops. John stopped taking pictures and asked me to stand up and take my skirt off, I stood and put my hands on my hips and said "now just slow down buster." I walked out of the garage and went back to the kitchen.

I passed by the wine bottle and went directly to the liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of vodka, placed the bottle to my lips and took a drink. I decided that if I was going to finish this photo session I would need liquid courage. I returned to the studio with the bottle of vodka and I told John that I was now ready to continue the shoot. I took my spot next to the couch and asked John if the photographer is ready, he must have been as the camera was already clicking off photo after photo.

I reached behind me and slowly unzipped the zipper of my skirt letting the garment fall to the floor, I stepped out of the skirt and tossed it next to the vodka bottle. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse revealing my bra encased breasts, soon my blouse was laying next to my skirt on the floor. The vodka was starting to work on my inhibitions so when John told me to lose the bra I just turned away from the camera reached behind my back and unhooked my bra

letting it slide from my shoulders. As I slowly turned to face the camera my bra fell away from body and I threw it to the photographer exposing my soft breasts and dark nipples to the camera lens. I have never felt so free and excited in my life as I moved to the couch with my breasts rubbing on the red sheets. The photo shoot continued for another hour with me dressed in only my panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. John asked me to remove my panties but I told him we'll save it in case we do another shoot. In my mind I knew there would be another shoot soon, I was hooked.