Beach Bum Photography Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy wife turns into husband's best model.
1.5k words
4.37
65.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the week following my first photo shoot I could not keep my mind on any topic, whatever I did that week my thoughts would flashback to the camera lens caressing the intimate areas of my body.

These flashbacks became so vivid that I had to carry clean panties in my purse so I could change them when they became soaked thru.

I found myself stopping at every mirror I passed checking my looks and how my clothing fell across my curves. I soon realized that I enjoyed hiking up my skirts a little more than normal or unbuttoning a few extra buttons on my blouse just for the thrill of maybe being seen.

John had not talked with me about the photo shoot since the shoot ended but I did notice that he seemed to smile a lot more than before. John also started holding my hand when we were in public and telling how great I looked. I found myself craving this attention more and more, and I knew just how to keep him interested.

John finally asked me if I might be interested in doing another shoot and if so when. I had all I could do to not just rip off my clothing right then but I decided that I would need some new sexy cloths before the camera caught me again and told John so.

John jumped at the chance to buy me some sexy cloths and he broke all speed records driving to the mall.

The first store we went into had a large junior section with a great selection of short skirts and tight low cut tops. I swear that John handed me every mini skirt in the store to try on along with many skin baring tops.

I finally selected a short white skirt, a denim micro mini skirt and a thin pink tank top to try on. John tried to follow me into the dressing room but I told him he'd need to stay out and wait with the other men waiting on their ladies.

The fitting room I selected had only a curtain to close for privacy and was in clear view of the men waiting outside. I closed the curtain carefully making sure that men would not be able to see me changing, I then took off my jeans and shirt and tried on the tank top and white skirt. I looked in the mirror and liked the outfit but was a little concerned as I could slightly see my bra thru the fabric.

I walked out of the fitting room to get John's opinion of the clothing, John said that he liked them a lot but commented about seeing my bra thru the top and he shyly said maybe it would look better if I left the bra off.

I returned to the fitting room and pulled the curtain shut, as I stood with my back to the curtain taking my top off I sensed movement behind me. I glanced in the mirror and could see that in my haste to try on the other cloths I didn't close the curtain carefully and there was a two inch gap allowing the men standing outside to have a small opening to see me changing.

Just the thought of them watching me made my heart beat faster and my mind started to spin. I continued to take my top off and as I removed the skirt I made a point to lightly rub against the curtain causing it to open to over six inches.

I put the denim skirt on and realized that this is the shortest skirt I have ever worn and here I was about to wear it out in a public store to show my husband. I casually glanced thru the gap in the curtain and I could see that I had gotten the attention of all the men standing outside the fitting room. This made me feel so empowered that I said what to hell and I took my bra off and put the thin tank top back on.

In the mirror I could clearly see my breasts thru the thin material and nipples had become so hard that I was in fear the material of the top would tear.

I pulled the curtain open and proudly walked out to show John and of course the other men standing around my outfit along with allowing them to see my nearly bare breasts. John had a large grin on his face as I approached and all he could say was WOW!

When I looked at the other men I see that I was having an effect on them also as they all had visible erections in their pants.

I returned to the dressing room and again neglected to close the curtain fully and removed the cloths, now standing in just my panties I could feel the dampness forming in my crotch.

I was still feeling overly sexy so I just pulled my panties down and off before putting my jeans and shirt back on and I returned to John telling that I had decided to get the denim skirt and tank top.

As John was paying for the items I stepped behind him and put my underwear in his back pocket.

After we left the store John checked to see what I had put in his pocket, when he saw my undies in his hand he gave me a long kiss on the lips for the first time in public for a very long time.

Our next stop was the lingerie store where I picked out a white completely sheer nightgown and went into the fitting room to try it on.

When I took my street cloths off I realized that my underwear was still in Johns pocket anyways I put the gown on and looked in the mirror. Oh my this gown was so sheer that you could see every freckle I had and my overgrown mass of pubic hair.

I walked out into the store to show John and anyone else that might be there to find that John and the store clerk were the only spectators. The clerk was a cute young girl that readily came to assist me and to show me two other gowns that I might be interested in trying on.

I took the two gowns into the dressing room only to notice that the clerk had followed me into the room. She quickly started helping me remove the white gown, now realize that in all of my adult life I have never taken off all of my cloths in front of anyone except my husband or doctor but with all I've done today by exposing my body in sheer clothing this seemed only to be the natural next step.

As the clerk took hold of the hem of the gown and slowly lifted the gown over my head I started to tingle all over in anticipation of what would happen next.

This young girl took the next gown from its hanger and pulled it over my head and slid the silky fabric over my breasts and down my nude body.

This gown was black fishnet and totally see thru which allowed my hard nipples to poke thru the holes of the fabric. After looking in the mirror I decided not to let John see me now and I would let the clerk help me decide on what to buy.

I had one gown left to try on which consisted of a red cup less shelf bra with long fringe flowing down to my knees. The clerk pulled the black gown off my shaking body and stood back and just stared at my bare breasts, I was unable to stop her gaze, and in fact I relished it but it did make me a little weak in the knees.

The clerk now approached with the last red gown in hand and she was about to help me into it when she stopped and took a piece of tissue from a box and said that she needed to wipe off some moisture that had formed on my thigh.

Before I could stop her, the tissue in her hand touched my thigh and moved upwards till I felt it rub against my clit, that was it, I lost all control and I had to sit down till my orgasm ended.

When I started to regain my composure I could feel the clerks stare burning into my flesh as she said that was the first time she ever watched as a person had an orgasm. I decided I had to get dressed and get out of there before this led to anything else as I could have easily taken the cute young clerk and made love to her all day.

I returned to John and told him that I would purchase all three gowns along with two skimpy g-string panties.

After leaving the mall John asked what had taken so long in the fitting room? I felt embarrassed of what John would think of the incident with me and the clerk so I just said that it was a girl thing and let it drop.

When we arrived home I was so horny that I nearly dragged John to our room where we had the best 'afternoon delight' ever.