Beach Bum Photography Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife really enjoys nude modeling.
934 words
4.37
48.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John telephoned Wendy, the girl from our desert wash photo shoot. He asked her if she was still interested in doing some modeling for Beach Bum Studios to which Wendy answered with an excited but nervous, yes.

John asked her if she had given any thought to themes or locations for her shoot. Wendy said that she didn't understand what John meant, John said do you want to be outdoors where someone might come across our shoot and watch like she did with Mary's shoot.

Wendy decided that for her first photo session she would prefer if only the photo staff were present so she could relax and enjoy the event more.

John suggested that we use our house as his equipment was already there and Wendy agreed, and it was decided that early we would meet Wendy at our home for the shoot.

John told her to bring as many outfits as she wanted and that we had a pool so she could bring swim wear for pool area shots.

All day Saturday John nervously messed with his camera equipment checking his lights, backgrounds and different settings. I could tell that John wanted to make this shoot perfect for his first time model.

I told him that I had an ideal to help him get ready and that I would return shortly. I went to our room and stripped naked and put on my red open cup fringed night gown and returned to John and offered to pose in different areas of the house for some test shots.

John had me lie on the bed and he took a few shots using different lights and angles. He then downed these images onto his computer to check them. I watched over his shoulder as he brought up image after image of me on the screen.

I must admit that I looked good lying on the black satin sheets with the red fringe draped off my nearly naked body. I liked the shots but wanted to get some shots with me completely nude.

I stripped off the gown and jumped back onto the bed ready to follow the photographer's directions. The satin sheets felt so good as it slid over my soft skin and in no time I was striking poses that I had seen models take in some of John's girlie magazines.

In the last set of shots John had me kneeling on the bed with my arms resting on my elbows and my round butt sticking up into the air pointing at the camera.

I could hear the camera clicking with each photo John took and the clicking became louder as he got closer and closer to my exposed ass.

John told me to spread my knees wider apart as he readjusted to lights to focus on my clean shaved ass and pussy lips. As he started to shoot more photos he remarked as to how wet my pussy was and asked me to touch myself for the camera.

Now for the first time ever on film I reached around my butt and placed my finger against my very wet pussy. I slowly started to rub my clit as John made a photo essay of this erotic event. My clit was begging for more attention so I rubbed faster with my thumb and slid my finger into the waiting honey pot.

I now worked the fingers from my other hand also into my pussy and when they were well lubricated from my pussy juice I pulled then out and thrust two fingers into my waiting anus.

My orgasm started building deep within me and soon I was shaking violently as waves of ecstasy shot thru me and fell onto the bed exhausted.

John took his camera down to the computer and started to down load the images while I rested on the bed. John returned and suggested I take a shower to help me recover from such a strong orgasm.

When I got into the shower I noticed that John was moving his photo lights into the shower area and I now realized that the shoot wasn't over that the location had just changed to a shower scene.

The photographer told me to just take a normal shower and to forget that he was there.

I was enjoying the warm soapy water as it slid over my body and the suds being rubbed onto my breasts with my smooth hands. Suddenly I felt another set of hands caressing my round butt and I turned to find that John had joined me in the shower.

I was enjoying the attention my nude body was receiving when I heard the click of the camera shutter and a short time later I again heard the camera click.

John said welcome to candid camera, and he told me that he had put the camera on a tripod and set the timer to take a photo every twenty seconds.

We stayed and played in the shower till we ran out of hot water. I turned off the water and got onto my knees and sucked his hard cock into my mouth.

I stroked and licked his hard tool till he said that he was ready to cum. I pulled his cock from my mouth and spray his warm cum all over my face then licking the last drop of his juice from his purple warhead.

After we got out of the shower and were drying off I told John that I felt that we were ready to help give Wendy a very steamy photo shoot the next day.