Beach Bum Photography Ch. 06

Story Info
She becomes first client model.
1.5k words
4.51
43.8k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and I were up with the sun on a beautiful Sunday morning awaiting Wendy's arrival. John fussed with his camera while I cut fresh flowers from the yard for future props.

John was wearing casual slacks and a dress shirt trying to project a proper business appearance. He laughed when he said that he should put on a tight jock strap to keep his erection under control when Wendy took her cloths off to pose.

Trying not to upstage Wendy I wore conservative linen shorts and a white t-shirt with a plain cotton bra and panties underneath.

I went outside to get the newspaper from the walk when I spotted Wendy sitting in her truck at the curb. As I approached her I could see that she was crying. I climbed into the truck to comfort her and found out that her prick of a boyfriend got mad at her when he found out that she was going to pose for a photo shoot. He had also told her that only sluts pose for those kind of pictures.

Wendy told me that for the past week she has been so excited awaiting a call from John to set up this shoot and after he called she could think of nothing else but how the camera might see her.

Wendy said that she was concerned about a few things as what John and I would think of her if she froze and couldn't take her cloths off. She was also concerned if these photos got out into the public such as on the internet.

I told Wendy not to worry about the photos because at the end of the shoot we would give her the chip from the camera for her to use as she saw fit. And if she wanted John to print out the pictures he would do that for her also.

I also told her that that the shoot would only go as far as she felt comfortable and that anytime she said stop the shoot would stop. I said that if she needed help getting thru a rough spot she should ask for help and I'd assist her.

Wendy starts to smile and she gave me a hug and she said OK lets give this a try. I helped Wendy carry a laundry basket full of assorted outfits she had brought along for the shoot.

John met us at the door and took the basket from us and commented at how cute Wendy looked in her daisy duke shorts and pig tails causing her to blush.

Wendy and I went into the kitchen and I offered her something to drink as John got his equipment together. She said that she was OK for now but she would probably need something later.

John returned and said that he was going to take some shots while us girls talked so Wendy could get used to the camera and flash. John asked her to move around and strike different poses till she felt comfortable. It wasn't long till she was taking directions from John without hesitation.

Soon Wendy was standing in the kitchen with her blouse fully unbuttoned and the roundness of her breasts showing from the top of her black lacy bra. At John's request she unsnapped her shorts and let them fall from her hips to the floor.

She took a few poses with her blouse hanging open and the tails of her shirt covering her black lacy thong panties. Wendy seemed to be enjoying the progress of the shoot when she asked for a break and ran into the bathroom.

John and I were discussing the possibly that she had become spooked and might want to end the shoot when she came out of the room with her blouse now tied in a hillbilly style just below her breasts.

She announced that she was ready to resume the shoot. As she moved thru more poses in her panties and shirt I couldn't help to notice that her breasts were wiggling more than before and guessed that she had removed her bra while on break.

I decided that it was time to move this shoot to the next level and told Wendy to loose the shirt and twirl it above her head. She looked at John and asked if she could try another outfit instead.

I said great ideal and we both went into the bedroom where she picked out a red bra and panty set followed by a thin black mini dress, she went into the bathroom and changed into the outfit out of my view.

When she returned she looked hot and she now put on a pair of four inch high fuck me heels. I suggested that we return to the kitchen and restart the shoot. She said that she would rather use the bedroom for her next shoot to which I agreed and went to get John.

As I was leaving Wendy asked me to bring back some Jack Daniels if we had some as she would need a sip of courage for her next shots. When I returned with John She took a long drink of the Jack and said lets get going.

For the next half hour John took shots of Wendy in various poses around the room. Suddenly without being asked Wendy pulled the black dress up and over head and threw it at me.

Now she jumped onto the bed and rolled around on the same black satin sheets that I was photographed on yesterday in her red bra and panties.

John now asked her to stand with her back to the camera and reach behind her and unhook her bra. I could see her hands shaking as she unsnapped the clasp and let the straps slide from her shoulders. John took more photos as she mover the bra lower on her breasts.

Wendy was asked to slowly turn toward the camera as she let the bra fall to the bed, she just froze and could not move.

I told John to leave the room while I talked with her. Wendy said that she was very excited and wanted to get naked but she felt strange being the only person in the room to be nude.

I said that was easily fixed as I stripped out of my things and stood naked with her. She said that she now felt better and let the bra fall from her perfect breasts while telling me to get the photographer as she was ready.

John wasn't really surprised to see me come out of the room naked but he was when I told him that if he wanted to continue the shoot we all had to be naked.

He wasted no time as he ripped his cloths from his body saying the customer is always right.

We continued the shoot with Wendy moving around the bed in her heels and panties. Soon she kicked off her shoes and hooked her thumbs in the side of her panties and lifted her butt off the bed and started to pull them down.

Just as her pubic mound came into view she turned her head towards me and mouthed the words, please help me, I crawled onto the bed and whispered to her how do you want me to help?

She said she wanted to be naked but she just couldn't pull her panties off alone. I asked her if I should pull them off for her, and she said yes. Please do it slowly so I can enjoy the feeling.

John took several shots as I slowly pulled her panties down bringing her shaved pussy into view and off her long legs finally throwing them onto the floor.

Now completely free of all her inhibitions the shoot continued for another hour when she asked if I would join her on the bed for some new shots. I readily agreed and we hugged and kissed each other's bodies.

I was just about to try and touch her pussy when I felt her hand move to mine and she inserted a finger deep into me. As she rubbed my clit I moved around into a sixty-nine position and started to lick her blood engorged pussy lips till we both shuttered into orgasm at the same time.

As we rolled off each other I saw John taking photos with one hand and stroking his cock with the other hand. Wendy and I told him not to stop and he pumped his rod till he shot gobs of cum all over our boobs.

The shoot ended and Wendy got dressed, as I walked her back to her truck she told me how much she enjoyed the shoot and that she would like to pose again if we wanted her.

I told her that we would love to have her pose again and that she should think about doing it outdoors. She replied sure how about both of us naked in a shopping mall or crowded park. I said lets think about it but that I was game if she was.