Beach Change Ch. 02

Story Info
Everything changes once again.
14.1k words
4.14
69.2k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of a 3 part series. Haven't written much of part 3, yet. I hope to have it done soon. Once again, if you don't like cheating/slut wives, this story probably isn't for you. I would like to raise a toast to the fans that email me with positive and encouraging feedback, Thank you!

Chapter 3:

The freshly satisfied lovers made their way down the beach hand in hand. Alissa left her husband behind passed out cold. She knew he was exhausted and still way too high to follow them. She was really looking forward to spending some alone time with her new lover. She was hopeful that he would be willing to make love to her once more today, all on her own without the intrusion of her husband.

She couldn't believe how out of control she had gotten today, but it was impossible for her to deny how much pleasure Auger had just given her. She held his hand proudly as they made their way down the beach. Auger was the envy of every man that they passed as he walked with one of the sexiest women to ever grace this stretch of beach. In kind, every woman that passed Alissa was jealous of the stud she too held hands with. One look at his cock was enough for most women to cover their mouth in awe.

Auger reached over pulled her closer to his body, he held her at the waist, Alissa had never felt so safe as she did in that moment held by his strong embrace. Alissa just could not wipe the smile from her face as they romantically strolled along. The feeling of the big black man's cum dripping from her cunt was more than she could stand. It acted as a constant reminder of the incredible pleasure she had just received.

"I can't believe you actually came in me!" Alissa elbowed the huge man as she looked up and winked at him.

"Well you didn't give me much choice! I really wasn't looking forward to pulling out of you anyway, I figured you were clean! Plus I didn't appreciate the fact that you and your husband lied to me earlier, I needed to prove a point to him!" Auger bumped his hip back up against the tiny woman. He loved watching her big titties jiggle as they walked.

"Well I had no idea it would ever get this far... I'm sorry for lying..." Alissa was anxious to change the topic from her husband.

"So do you normally go around fucking and cumming inside of married women? Or was I just special! What if I told you I wasn't on the pill or anything?"

"Well most of the girls I fuck are on the pill, aren't you?"

Alissa looked up at the tall man and bit her bottom lip. She did not respond.

"Wait, are you fucking kidding me? You're not on birth control?" Auger asked with a look of amazement on his face.

Alissa just shook her head no, "We were talking about starting a family soon, this was the trip when we were going to officially start. He's been wearing condoms for the last few months. He did fuck me the first few nights we were here bareback, but he doesn't cum nearly as much as you just did! In fact one night he finished on my tits!" Alissa sort of pushed her titties together as she referenced her glorious natural twins.

"Man, that is pretty fucked up. You should have told me or something, I can't be having no babies!"

"Don't worry, this was all his idea, I will figure something out, its a little too late now!" Alissa put her arm around Auger's ass and gave it a playful slap. She broke free of his arm and started running away from him.

Auger took a moment to appreciate the athletic woman as she ran away from him. Her ass was absolutely perfect, even at her fast pace there was barely any jiggle at all! Auger decided he needed to catch up and gave chase, his big cock was swinging violently as he easily caught up with her. Right as he reached the young wife, he scooped her up in his arms, laughing with delight she put her own arms around his neck and started kissing him deeply. Auger stopped for a moment to enjoy her soft kisses. He had never been with a woman like her before, she was so full of energy, and their obvious sexual attraction to one another was obvious. Auger felt a real connection between them, something he had only felt a few times before.

Auger couldn't be sure, but this was starting to get real. He could really see himself falling in love with this woman. He knew that could be dangerous for him as she is already spoken for. He had fallen in love with a married woman once before, and he about gotten his nuts shot off in the process. The difference with Alissa was that her husband was well aware of the affair, the sick fuck even concocted a lie to help him fuck his much too sexy wife.

The hot pair finally made it back to their towels, all of their stuff was still there undisturbed. Auger popped some beers for them to drink. They laid out in the hot sun enjoying each other's company. There was a few times when Alissa tugged and sucked on Auger's big beef, but she was mostly just playing around. Auger still couldn't help but stare at her enormous rack. He had visions of his fat cock sliding in between them. He planned to make that happen, and soon. Hopefully before Patrick finally came to his senses!

The lovers could not keep their hands off of each other. Auger's cock was definitely getting hard from all of her attention. He was really having problems when the beautiful wife asked the big stud to rub her down in oil. She was on her tummy as Auger got his hands full of the warm liquid. He gently massaged the oil into the white woman's back as his cock laid on her ass. He was rubbing it up and down her cute little butt crack, the stimulation on the bottom of his cock was incredible.

"That feels incredible, would you mind spreading it on my other side, I really like the feeling of your strong hands on my body!"

"Not a problem at all!"

Auger flipped the beauty over so he could oil her front as well. Alissa was more than capable of spreading the oil herself, but she was getting off on all the attention. His strong hands were releasing all of the tension in her sore muscles. Alissa was moaning in approval, her hips gently thrusting up off the towel towards the hulking black man.

"That feels so fucking good! I just love the way you touch me!" Alissa moaned as Auger applied an ample amount of oil to her chest. He was squeezing her huge tits quite easily in his large hands, paying special attention to swirling and lightly pinching her thick suckable nipples. The beautiful scene was starting to get to him, his cock was definitely at full staff. This fact did not go unnoticed by Alissa, with her free hand she reached out to begin stroking the powerful weapon. The thick veins and deep ridges in his cock mesmerized her. A little bit of a crowd began to swarm the lovers as they carried on.

Auger leaned down and whispered in his lover's ear, "Care to go inside for a little privacy? The cops will probably be called any minute, they aren't real big on PDA here, and I'm sure one of those old hags will report us." Auger was grabbing her hand, helping her to get up.

"But it feels so great to be with you in the wide open! This warm sun is really doing wonders for me!" Alissa pouted a bit as she got to her feet.

"Well, its your choice, my big cock, or the warm sun!"

Alissa grabbed Auger's huge cock and led him inside, her decision was pretty clear! Once inside Alissa stood on her tippy toes to kiss the hulking man, both of her hands were stroking his incredible cock. Auger had his hands behind her, he was squeezing and rubbing her perfect firm ass still slick with oil. He reached around dipping his finger into her still drenched pussy as they stood. Alissa spread her legs a little to give him better access. The big black man had a way of touching her that excited every single nerve in her body. His thick lips smashed against hers drove her crazy with lust!

Alissa dropped to her knees, she looked up at her ebony God and placed a kiss on the tip of his cock. It was bobbing in front of her face and Alissa did not waste much time covering his whole package in sweet kisses. Alissa now had one of his enormous balls in her mouth, she was careful not to nibble too hard as she pleasured each one with care. Her hands were working up and down his strong calves as she worshipped his superior form.

Alissa then opened her mouth very wide taking Auger's thick tool into her mouth. The sides of her lips felt impossibly stretched as he forced the tip deeper and deeper into her throat. She was spitting on his cock and jerking it frantically, she needed it extremely wet for him to fuck her face. He was oozing all of that precum, she savored every last bit, poking her tongue into leaking opening. She was doing such a great job that Auger was beginning to lose his feet. The amount of pleasure she was bringing him made him buckle at the knees.

He was reaching down to play with her large tits as she continued sucking on his wonderful meat. Auger had about as much as he could stand.

"Turn around and get on all fours." Auger panted as he made eye contact with the beautiful green eyed woman.

Alissa released his weapon and acted quickly. With an audible pop his cock was free of her mouth, the big black man was excited to get back inside the lovely white woman. She was now on all fours with her ass wiggling high up in the air, she looked over her shoulder as Auger dropped to his own knees.

"You going to fuck me or what? I want to feel that monster in me again!"

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you good! You ain't seen nothin' yet!" Auger was now greasing up his big cock preparing it for yet another go inside the tight confines of Alissa's pussy.

Auger could see her juices, and possibly his from earlier gathering on the tip of his cock, he knew that she was more than ready. He slapped her ass very hard and pushed his thick cock inside the moaning woman! Almost instantly Alissa exploded in orgasm! The feeling of Auger's oversized cock hitting her in the deepest parts of her cunt was too much. The poor woman was convulsing in orgasm as the big black man continued pounding her throughout it!

"You love this cock don't you, you little slut! I bet little Pat has never fucked you like this!"

"Never, not even close, I can't believe how good you feel in me!" Auger redoubled his efforts and really began to work the woman over with his tool. It seemed like she was constantly cumming as he fucked her harder than any woman he had ever been with. Most women were too timid to let Auger release his full potential, but Alissa wanted everything and more!

Auger had been pounding away sweat was dripping off of his head falling to Alissa's back. She was approaching yet another huge orgasm when the black man felt the tightness in his balls, he knew he was getting close.

"Alissa I'm going to cum, I need to pull out!" This one was coming fast, usually he had a few warning signs to look for, but the wild sex he was having with the insatiable wife was really throwing him through a loop.

"Don't you dare pull out n-uh uh- now! I'm almost there too! Try to hold back!"

"I can't... too... close..." And with that the giant man exploded deep inside the also orgasming beauty below him.

"Give it to me baby! Give me all that cum! I can feel your big cock pulsing inside of meeee!" Alissa's cervix was opening and closing in perfect timing with Auger's spurts. Just about every last shot of his cum was now deep inside her womb. With Alissa's head down and with her ass pointed up, it made for the perfect angle to shoot Auger's boys as deep as possible.

They were both panting trying to recover, his huge tool never softened and was still lodged deep inside as he thrust softly. Auger's cock stopped only momentarily, it wasn't long before Alissa wanted more, and the perfect male specimen was more than happy to oblige her!

It was another furious session of sex as the lovers fucked themselves silly. Alissa was panting out another orgasm mating with her Adonis on all fours when her strength finally failed her. She fell flat on the towel below them, she was completely spent. Auger never withdrew an inch from the poor wife. He was pounding her into the ground, using his incredible strength to push in and out from a pushup position. He was fucking her about as hard as he possibly could to give himself time to cum. Alissa just laid there almost lifeless.

"Please, please! You have to stop! My poor little pussy can't take anymore!" Alissa was trying to scramble away from the invading black member.

Auger was a little pissed he was getting very close to filling her married cunt up with yet another potent load, but he assumed it was better this way, maybe he could break in her cherry little asshole!

"But I'm so close, are you sure you want me to stop?"

"YES, it is really starting to hurt, I have cum so much that my muscles are starting to cramp! You have fucked my little pussy raw!" Auger released the woman, pulling his hard cock out of her with a plop. A stream of his earlier loads started flowing from her. Auger could see that her pussy was obviously abused. It was really red, and it appeared that she was beginning to bruise from his constant pounding. He had really opened her up since the first time he laid eyes on her tight little cunt. Alissa remained on her stomach mumbling to herself. Auger reached down and spread her butt cheeks, he started toying with her cute little butthole.

"Well, there is another... option..." with that being said Auger pushed his thick wet finger knuckle deep into Alissa's asshole!

"NO WAY are you fucking me in my ass with that log!" Alissa flipped over as Auger's finger slipped free of her tight little hole.

Alissa lay on her back, her chest was huffing and puffing as she tried to catch her breath.

"Well, I'd really like to take care of my little problem... finish me with your mouth!" Auger sat back slowly jacking his still impressive meat.

"I really want to, but I'm just too tired! Why don't you look at my titties and jack off for me!" Alissa squeezed her big boobs together to give the hulking black man a better view.

"Ok, whatever, I'm going to need something to lube this fat cock. I can't believe you are making me jerk off, I haven't done that since I was a kid..."

"I'm sorry, I just can't do anything more! You have positively exhausted me!"

The big black man jumped up to get the suntan oil, he popped back into the tent as began to spread the warm liquid all over his rigid unit. The sight of his cum pouring from her perfect pussy was an added thrill for Auger. He smiled with pride as she lay gently massaging his load deeper into her pussy.

"Man, I can't believe I am doing this shit!" Auger dropped to his knees between Alissa's legs and started stroking away. Alissa was talking dirty spurring the big black man on. She could see that he got more excited as told him how great it felt being filled up with his potent cum. She smiled as he closed his eyes and furrowed his brow in deep concentration. He would open them occasionally to smile down at the beauty below him. Auger was planning on pumping this 3rd and final load directly into her horny pussy, he really liked the power he felt filling her up. He wasn't all that concerned about her getting knocked up, considering the amount of cum he had already injected her with.

Another idea suddenly came to his mind. Auger grabbed the oil and applied a generous amount to the big titted wife. He was getting her gorgeous titties slick for his cock. The black man slapped his meat on each tit before grabbing them both and wrapping them around his pulsing cock. The feeling was incredible, and Alissa was loving the attention. Auger was pretty convinced that she would cum simply from him fucking her big tits. The tip of his cock would poke up towards her mouth and she would happily lick and suck at it as he fucked her big tits. Auger was getting really close, the scene was just too good to be true, he could feel his cum rise in his balls as he started to unload between the soft flesh.

"Here it comes, open your mouth!" Auger fisted his meat as the tip opened up and exploded, he fired 8 or 9 blast of thick goo all over Alissa's beautiful face and tits. She could not believe the volume, this was his third orgasm after all! Alissa happily scooped his cum into her mouth, savoring the flavor of her lover. She frantically rubbed all of the cum into her big tits, even taking a rather large handful to rub into her sore pussy. She thought it might relieve the soreness down there. It didn't work at all, but it felt good, nonetheless.

Auger flopped down next to Alissa. His cock was finally starting to deflate, he was physically exhausted from all the activity. Auger reached over and lit up the third and final joint. He and Alissa smoked it all the way down laughing and giggling with each other as they recollected the events from the afternoon. Alissa was constantly kissing and smiling at her new lover. It was beginning to get dark as they broke camp down. They carried all of the stuff back to Alissa's room, they walked right past the shack where Patrick still lay sleeping. They totally forgot that he was in there.

Alissa and Auger took a long hot shower together, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Alissa was still too sore to fuck, which was fine with Auger as his nuts were really beginning to hurt from cumming so much, so fast. Each of them were just enthralled with the newness of the situation.

The couple ended up in bed watching TV as they ordered in room service. It was only after one last gentle session of lovemaking that Alissa and Auger nodded off to sleep. Alissa found it very comforting to have his cum slowly drip from her as he held her in his strong arms. Auger also felt very content holding the sexy brunette in his clutches as twilight washed over him. He had been with many women over the years, but this was the first time he felt a very special connection like this.

The early morning sun began to seep into the room as a ravenous Alissa rode her bucking black stud once again. Auger was thrilled to be woken up minutes earlier with his cock being sucked by one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. This was definitely all her at this point. She mounted the big stud positioning his cock at the her sloppy entrance of her mostly recovered sex. She wanted to be able to control the situation, as to not be hurt again.

The sounds of hot sex filled the air as a slumbering Pat lay sleeping on the couch. He had come back to the room hours earlier only to find another man occupying his space in the bed. Rather than awake the lovers and risk a confrontation, he grabbed an extra blanket and made himself a spot to sleep on the couch.

He was now partially awake as he watched his beautiful bride ride her lover. Her back was beautiful as it arched, the crisp white sheets puddled at her ass. Her form looked perfect to him, her well rounded ass looked perfect against her wide hip bones. He could see the muscles in her back flex as she fucked Auger in the very spot where he should be. Being as quiet as possible Pat reached down to play with his stiff penis. Even with a clear mind, he could not deny how hot they looked together.

Pat started tugging at his engorged penis watching them fuck. He couldn't wrap his mind around how he gotten himself into this predicament. He was feeling very sorry for himself, but his dick was really responding the attention of his dry fist.

Suddenly Auger looked around Alissa's form. He made eye contact with Pat, Auger could obviously see what Pat was up to. Auger just sort of shook his head and went back to enjoying the show Alissa was putting on for him. Pat felt nothing but shame, but he figured that he had already been caught, and his sexual release was imminent.

Pat watched as Auger threw the sheet back exposing the sight of his wife's once tight cunt being plowed by Auger's superior cock. She was hunched over kissing Auger deeply, whispering things that Pat couldn't hear clearly. Pat watched as Alissa pushed down hard against Auger's cock, she was obviously cumming as she screamed out in ecstasy. It was only moments later that Auger joined her in mutual orgasm, filling her with yet another potent load.