Beach Cottage Family Orgy

Story Info
Sun + wine + sea + hormones + family.
22.5k words
4.69
303.4k
350
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tribute to those awesome long stories where everybody in the family ends up having all kinds of kinky sex.

*****

The summer we had a beach cottage I had just turned 18. My parents had rented it and invited down my Aunt Deb and my cousin Paul. He and I would share the screened in porch, while my parents got one bedroom and my aunt and sister took the other. Paul was a couple of years older than me, and was going to be a junior in college.

"Paul, you've had sex, right?" I asked him the first night. We were on top of our sleeping bags, set up between a bunch of rocking chairs and wicker loveseats.

"Oh yeah," he said. "When I was a senior in high school like you. That was the first time. We were making out in the backseat of a car, and I kept taking off her clothes and she kept letting me." He leaned in and said in a low voice, "I came so fucking fast I almost didn't get it in. Good thing she gave me another try."

"Did you go down on her?"

"Hells yeah, boy. My mom told me about all that stuff, like, for ages. About clits and asses and everything, and how much girls need stimulation to come. Fingers and tongue, son. Dick comes third."

We heard a low moan through the window screen, from my mom and dad's room. There was a window that looked right in. Paul looked at me, then quietly crept over to the window. I followed him and peeked in. The moon was bright behind us, and my mother was spread out on the white chenille bedspread. She had a nightgown on but it was pushed up to her neck, and she was naked underneath. Her breasts were large and pale and her nipples stuck far out as she writhed around on the bed. My dad was licking her pussy - we could hear the lapping of his tongue on her - his head with its dark hair right between her legs. I was hard almost instantly. It was more like I had never been soft.

I noticed Paul was playing with himself.

"That's my parents, dude," I mouthed at him.

"That's my aunt and uncle," he mouthed back, and pushed his boxer shorts around his knees.

It was pretty hot. My mother had resorted to stuffing her nightgown into her mouth to muffle her moaning, and was rubbing my father's head with her hands. He was somewhat hard, and was getting harder. So was I. I pulled my shorts down too, licked my hand, and began to jerk off. You could still hear little sounds escaping from the nightgown. Suddenly her legs stiffened up and she thrust her hips hard into my father's face. She grunted loudly, and pumped her whole body back and forth at the hips. Then she relaxed and softened into the bed. My father slid up next to her. After a moment of whispering and kissing, she was rubbing her hand over his prick. He lay back as she rolled over, and started whispering something in his ear. As she whispered, his eyes got big and his hips began to slowly roll back and forth. His cock grew enormous. She whispered something else and he looked towards the door, but she didn't stop. She kissed her way down his body and his eyes remained stuck on the door. When she slipped his hard cock into her mouth, he gasped. My mother sucked on him and slid her mouth up and off him, keeping her lips tight right to the tip.

Then she looked at him and said quietly, "You know she'd love this fat wonderful cock in her mouth. She's going to be so frustrated all week with it here, just out of reach."

Paul started breathing harder and turned around, leaning against the cottage wall, and sped up, ready to come. But I was too intrigued. It seemed like my mom was telling my dad a fantasy about someone in the cottage. But was it about his sister, Aunt Deb? Or was it about my sister, Andrea? Either way, it was pretty fucked up. I felt faint, like all the blood had rushed from my head, and my penis actively throbbed. I mean, that my dad was getting off on her story was one thing, but that it was my mom telling it was getting me so aroused that I was going to fall over.

She put him back in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on him. The nightgown was still up high,and I could see the curly brown triangle of hair between her legs. She shifted from laying next to him to kneeling down between his legs on the bed, with her ass stuck up high enough that I could see the lips of her puss. Her ass was fantastic. My mother was a short, curvy lady and her ass was wide and round. As the bed shook, so did it. Her feet were bent with her heels high, and she was holding the base of his prick in her hand as she sucked up and down on it. Her other hand moved down between her legs and she began to fuck herself with her long middle finger. Watching that was too much. I came, hard, and all over the cottage wall. A second later, so did my father, all over my mother's face.

I hadn't noticed when Paul came, but he had. We both crept back to our sleeping bags, guilty and spent.

"Dude," he said, "did you know you have a really big dick?"

"Come on," I said.

"I fucking swear, that's the biggest dick I ever saw. When it was hard it was crazy big, dude." I laughed, but he was serious. "Look, get it hard again," he said, and started rubbing his own penis. I did, thinking about my mom saying that to my dad and how I could see her pussy lips when she bent over, and it didn't take much rubbing to get it hard again. I imagined her leaning in and whispering in my ear that she wanted to suck me, and then doing it. The thought pushed a little moan out of me.

"Look," said Paul.

I looked. My dick was easily a couple of inches longer than his, and bigger around. He reached out and alternated gripping it with his hands like a baseball bat. "Two and a half," he said, "and mine's barely two."

I lay back on the sleeping bag and imagined my mother's head bobbing up and down on me, those chestnut curls bouncing, and I came, all over my chest this time. Paul was watching. "Unbelieveable," he said, and we went to sleep.

I woke up, still naked and laying on my back. On one side was Paul, still asleep and naked on his belly. On the other were my mother, aunt, and sister, all drinking coffee and looking at me from their chairs. I looked up at them, too sleepy to move fast.

My sister was in pink panties and a little tank top that didn't quite reach her belly button, and my aunt was in a short nightgown that left her legs bare. My mother was wearing the same nightgown she had last night. Last night, I thought, and it made my penis stir. They all noticed.

"It lives," said my sister. I tried to roll over and cover myself with the sleeping bag, but somehow I couldn't move. Instead I just lay there on my back, embarrassed.

"Where are my underpants?" I said.

"Laundry hamper," said my mother. "You can thank your sister for cleaning up after you."

"Thanks, Andrea," I said.

"You owe me one," she said. "Why don't you get up to the kitchen and warm my coffee up?"

"I know how he can warm up my coffee," said Aunt Deb. She and my sister cackled.

"Now Deb," said my mother, "that's really inappropriate. How would you like it if I started talking about what a round, firm, beautiful rear end Paul has? He looks like a Michelangelo sculpture, for criminy's sake."

Aunt Deb said, "I'd say, 'Wait 'til he rolls over, then you'll see something to talk about.'"

"Have you seen him naked recently?" said my mother. "I haven't seen Daniel naked in ten years, I bet."

"That's long," said Aunt Deb. There was a pause, and then all three of them cracked up again.

"Sooo long," said my sister.

"It's not like we're running around the house naked, but we don't get dressed before we leave the shower or anything," said Aunt Deb. "We're not super private. And really, it's no big deal. A little skin... we all have it."

My mother sipped her coffee. "So," she said, "is he... uh... built like Kevin?"

"Well, I haven't seen him with an erection," Aunt Deb said. "But the only person I've ever seen who was built like Kevin... do you remember when I lived next to that fire station, with all those firemen working out?"

"When was this?" my sister said.

"Fifteen years ago. It was a thirty-one-year-old divorced woman's dream," said my Aunt. "They used to work out in the back yard with their shirts off. When Paul was with his father, I'd bring them lemonade and towel the sweat off them." She shifted around on the loveseat. "Mmm."

"Was it one of the firemen?" my mother said.

"Was it what now?" said Aunt Deb.

"Was it a fireman who was like Kevin?"

"Oh no, honey," said Aunt Deb, "it was the firehose."

They all cackled again, and I would probably have seen how funny it was if I hadn't been so red in the face.

"My legs are cold," said my sister, teasingly. "Kev, can I get into your sleeping bag?" She kneeled down next to me on the floor, leaned across my body, and took a hold of the sleeping bag's side. Her tank top brushed across my penis. Then she slid back, and I could feel the head slip under the hem of the tank top and softly touch her belly. I felt her pause, briefly, at the contact. She obviously felt it. Then she leaned further back, and I felt it poke against the bottom edge of her breasts. She couldn't have missed it, but instead, she started rearranging her grip on the edge of the sleeping bag. As she moved, the head nestled up between her breasts. Each move she made gently jostled it. I tried to will my body to move, to roll away, but I couldn't move. I couldn't even speak.

"Come on, Kevin, let me have it," she said, leaning back and turning her body to me, so that my cock pushed deep into her cleavage. "Give it to me." For years I'd had a picture of her breasts in my mind, small and soft and pointed. Now they were pointed down, and the tip of my prick was softly held between them and the tank top. I tried to tell her that she needed to stop, but I couldn't get my mouth to form the words, couldn't even catch my breath. I started to dribble pre-cum. She was looking right at my eyes and turning and she must have felt the wetness, but she just kept rocking back and forth, tugging at the edge of the sleeping bag. I wanted to tell her that I was going to cum, that if she didn't stop, I was going to cum on her, but all I could do was lay there in agony. I willed my stomach to tighten and push air up, and willed my mouth to move, but all I could get out was a whisper, "Mom will see..."

"Whatever," she said, and I couldn't tell if she'd heard. "Give it to me, just give it!"

I felt the head slip out and up against the bottom of one breast and that was it. I came, hard, spraying it all over my chest and up onto my face, slopping against my nose and dripping into my open mouth.

My chest and face?

I woke up, for real this time. I had dreamed it all, all except cumming. And it was all over me. Paul was still asleep, thank God. I grabbed my underpants and wiped myself off. Crap, I thought, I can't wear these. They're soaked. What am I going to wear?

I put on my bathing suit and walked into the kitchen. My mother, aunt, and sister were all there around the table with coffee cups. They were all dressed like in my dream. My sister was actually wearing the exact tank top that I had just imagined cumming into. I must have stared, because she said, "Looks like someone needs some coffee."

"I'm going to the ocean," I announced to the room. My father joined them, pouring himself a cup of coffee too, wearing a t-shirt and pajama bottoms. He waved at me. I thought he looked especially well rested.

"Ooh, me too!" said my sister. "Wait literally one minute."

"One minute," I said.

"LIterally," she said and ran to her room, pulling her top off as she went out the door. Forty-eight seconds later she emerged, pulling up the bottom of a striped bikini. I couldn't see anything as she did, and wondered if that meant she'd shaved off all her pussy hair.

"Put on sunscreen," said my mother.

"Mom, it's not even eight o'clock," said my sister, and sang, "Bye."

"We'll be back before the sun gets high," I said.

"You could get skin cancer," she said to our backs. We got on bikes and headed down the dirt road to the beach.

My sister has messy light brown hair that she keeps long. It falls in tangles from a ponytail where she almost always keeps it, down between her bony shoulder blades. She's long and skinny, like me, with smallish breasts and a high round butt. Her eyes are big and blue, and once when she was in nice clothes and make-up for something, I told her she looked gorgeous like a model. She blushed, and told me I didn't know anything, but I was being serious. I thought she was beautiful, like, transformed into some kind of goddess. Today, as she was biking up in front of me, I was checking out her butt, like, big time. The stripes on the bikini showed just how it was curved, and it was kind of nicely settled on to the bike seat. Not, like, drooping over it, but softly perched there. It looked great. I wondered if my dad checked her out too. Her bathing suit had ridden up just a bit, and you could see the bottom of her cheeks just above where they touched the seat. She stood up on the pedals and pulled it out, and I liked watching that too.

"Keep up, Kevin," she sang, and I rode up next to her. There were no cars out this early so we could ride side by side. We came out of the woods and rode down past rocks and dunes. The sky was a gorgeous blue with a few scraggly white clouds tacked on to it, and there was a gentle breeze coming off the ocean, smelling of salt and clean fish.

"So Andrea," I said, "since you and Mike broke up, are you having a lot of, like, parties and dates?" Mike had been her boyfriend. They dated for two years and he dumped her a month before he graduated because, she said, he wanted to screw around. When she'd said that, I thought she meant, like, be goofy, but that night it came to me what she really meant and I felt pretty stupid for a while. Andrea had another whole year to go.

"Some, I don't know," said Andrea. "Nothing serious. I've kissed boys. I had an adventure. You'll have to get me drunk to get it out of me, though. It's only been a couple of months, though, and I did have finals in there. I'm not one of those girls who's at the frats every single weekend."

"Five out of six," I said.

"Ha ha," she said. "How about you? Kissing any girls?"

"No," I said.

"No?" she said.

"No," I said. We got off our bikes and locked them together to a sign post.

"Are there any girls you like?"

"Well, yeah. I'm kind of crushed out on this girl Elise Schick."

"Oh my God," my sister said, "I totally made out with her brother when I was a senior and he was a junior. Then I freaked out and wouldn't answer the phone when he called. Is she going to be a senior too?"

"Yeah. And there's this other girl Cheryl who was in English with me who is really smart and funny and pretty. And then there's Rachel Peters from the bus stop, who is really stuck up in school but is really nice when we're waiting for the bus. And these sisters, the Hernandez twins, I like Jenny but I really like Danielle. She's gorgeous and she's always dressed, like, stylish. Like a movie star from the sixties or seventies or something. And then..."

My sister laughed. "Just hand me the yearbook, man. But seriously, Kev, why don't you ask one of these girls out?"

I sighed. We walked down over the sand, holding our flip flops in our hands. The sand was chilly and damp this early. Except for a diver's flag, the beach was deserted.

"I've never tried," I said. "I mean, I started to a couple of times, but I... uh... get really anxious. Like it's stupid of me to even imagine that these girls would want to go out with me. And I kind of lose focus and start talking in circles. It's not even like I chicken out. It's not a decision like that, it's more like my mouth can't even make the words. 'Would you gah gah gah gah gabba gabba bibbity bobbity boo.'" We were down at the edge of the ocean, now, with the waves washing up on our feet. It felt amazing. I gave the wave a kick just to see the water splash up. "Isn't that dumb?"

"Kevin," said Andrea, "you are so sweet and so mixed up. Right off the top of my head, I can think of three reasons why any of those girls would want to go out with you.

"One. You are totally a cute boy, and your shyness is charming. You're sweet and tall and you blush easily. I can't believe any girls haven't asked you out."

"As a joke," I said.

"Those weren't jokes," said Andrea. "They might have been laughing but they weren't kidding. Two. Girls like sex. We do. We like kissing and hugging and rubbing and getting hickeys on our necks and even lower. We like getting fingered. We like sucking cocks. We LOVE getting eaten out. Fucking love it. And I have to tell you, I love fucking. It feels so good. And I'm not the only one. Freshman year, when I had that roommate Cindy, I can tell you that she loved it too. I used to watch her and her boyfriends do it. Girls love fucking, Kevin. It's awesome."

"But..."

"No buts, we do. Girls want sex as much as boys. You can't believe it right now but the first time you hear a girl moan when you finger her you will know that it's true."

As she talked, Andrea stepped right up to me and looked right at me with her big blue eyes. It was overwhelming. I tried to look away, but she grabbed my forearm just below the elbow and held it tight so I would look right back into her eyes.

"You need a cougar to fuck, that's what you need. An older woman who'll take you and teach you all about sex and how to please a woman. Sex is so... there's so much mystery piled up and I swear, it's just bodies, Kevin. It's just putting bodies together and it's so good when you do it right that you won't believe it."

She looked away and bit her lip, but she didn't let go of my arm. She looked back, and the blue of her eyes was intense.

"When I was a senior... the spring of my senior year... there was this older man. You don't know him. We had sex. We had a bunch of sex. And it was a revelation. I'd always liked it since I started, but this was like suddenly being able to speak a foreign language that you'd always heard and never understood. Then one day someone touches you in a certain way and you just get it. Pow, you speak fluently, and you understand every conversation that's ever gone over your head."

Andrea looked slowly down and back up my body, and I realized that I was trembling. I was crazy scared and I didn't know why. She released my arm and held my shoulders in her hands, cupping and caressing them.

"You okay? Take a breath, Kev."

I took a few deep breaths, closed my eyes, and took a few more. Her hands felt soft. With my eyes still closed I embraced her, holding her around her waist. She put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me tight, pressing her whole body against me. It was a crazy emotional moment but I still started to get hard from the feeling of her skin and legs and belly and her nipples stiff under the bikini top. She squeezed me and stepped away.

"I'm still going in the water," she said, and turned to the waves.

"Wait," I said, and she turned back. "You said there were three reasons."

"You have a really big dick," Andrea said, and turned and ran into the water. I ran in after her and picked her up and threw her in. It was cold. She jumped up and pushed my head under. We yelled and wrestled and were pretty immature and it was awesome and hilarious. After that sex dreamI needed to horse around. At one point she was up high on my back with her legs tight around me and her tits pushed into my head and yelling what a dork I was right into my ear, and it didn't even feel sexual.

Eventually we stumbled back out of the surf and back to our bikes. We rode back wet and sandy. I asked my sister, "Did you ever have sex on a beach?"

"Just now, pretty much," she said. "Kidding! And the answer is, um, oh yeaaah."