Beach Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God that feels so good! I'm gonna cum!"

"Come on Andrew." said Bob "Shoot that cum all over the deck. Show me how a slut can act. I know you like getting fucked out here in the open air waiting for someone to come by and see you like this."

Just the thought of someone see me like this put me over the edge. My balls started to boil working its way up my shaft. Bob let go of my dick and squeezed my balls gently while still thrusting in my ass. That did it!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream.

The first spurt hit the deck. Not that much came out since it was my third load shot within the last few hours but the feeling was the best of them all. My legs started shaking and started to slip off the rail. Bob grabbed me by the waist as the dildo slipped out which left my ass twitching, wanting something to hold on to.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Come on." said Bob. SMACK! SMACK! "Get all of that cum out of there."

The spanking of my ass made me loose the grip on the front and I fell off with Bob letting me down slowly. I rolled on my back squirming, rolling around, sweating, from the most erotic thing I ever did.

"Man, I've never seen anything like that in my life." said Bob.

"I've never done anything like that." I said breathing heavy. "I feel like I've run a marathon."

"Wel,l I think we should move back inside so you at least can get dressed. It's starting to get crowded out here."

"I don't need to get dressed and as you can tell, I don't care if anyone sees me."

Bob pulled me up. I looked around and saw a few boats not far off. About a hundred yards to my right I could see a jet ski moving close. I decided to take my time walking in the back. At the same time, I looked up toward the top deck and could David looking down. I wonder how much he saw I thought. Hope he enjoyed it.

As I walked inside, Bob told me I could take a shower. After I was done he said he like to talk to me about a business proposition. I said OK as I went down to the bottom deck. Wonder what he had on his mind.

I took a long shower. I took my time washing and cleaning everything. The hot water eased my aching legs. After I got out and dried off, I decided to stay naked. Walking back out to the main room, I could feel the boat moving. Bob was at the bar and told me to take a seat.

"Don't want to get dressed yet, huh?" asked Bob.

"Not unless I have to." I answered.

"Well, you acting like this is good." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"A month from now, my nephew is graduating from law school. I was thinking of throwing him a party. Kind of like a bachelor party except that he's graduating. I like to have a dancer and after watching you I think you would be good." I spread my legs a little and pulled my pierced nipple. Bob smiled, "You like the thought of that huh?"

"Keep talking."

"There will be about a dozen people there. All you have to do is dance and hang out for a hour. Anything you want or don't want to do is up to you. You run your own show. The only thing I ask is that once your naked, you don't get dressed until your time is up. Sound fair? I think we should be entitled to that for the money you will get paid."

"How much?" I asked. Bob gave me the figure. Wow, I'd have to think of something wild.

"Deal"

"I will contact you and tell you where it will be held." Bob said.

"OK." I said. I gave him a number I could be reached at. I could feel the boat slowing down. Must be time to get dropped off. I stood up and walked over to put my shorts on.

"One last thing when you come to the party." he said walking over toward me. "It's part of the price."

"What's that." I said.

Bob reached up and pulled on my ring. "I want your other nipple pierced when you arrive. OK?"

"OK." I smiled.

To be continued...........

Sun Boy

If anyone has any suggestions for the next chapter let me know. Thanks!

12