Beach Daydream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of this, I can't take it any longer. I still haven't tasted his cock. I raise up a little, my hands now on the tops of his thighs. My hands move to his now rock hard cock and I pull it towards me. I look up into Jim's eyes, he looks so relaxed, content, happy. He smiles down at me and says "Suck it. Take that cock you've been dreaming about and suck it."

I like hearing his words, I like being ordered to do something I want to do anyway.

There is a small drop of clear pre-cum on the end of his beautiful cock and I use the tip of my tongue to get it. Sweet nectar. The first taste. I'm ready for more.

I open my mouth, I move my head forward. I bring his cock towards my mouth and I enclose my lips around the mushroom head of his cock. Fuck, I love this... I really do. I suck on the head for a moment just savoring the feeling, the sensation of having a cock in my mouth for the first time in a long time.

I then start moving my head up and down a little... taking my time. His cock in my mouth, my hands are free to roam up and down his thighs, through the thick thatch of hair surround his cock... running one hand up his stomach... nice and hairy all over. I just love the feeling of it. I'm bobbing up and down on his cock in a slow rhythm while I explore his big belly with my hands.

He moans. I look up and he has his eyes closed just enjoying the sensations. "That's it, suck it slowly, tease me..." he says slightly under his breath.

While my right hand continues to rub his belly, my left hand snakes down and under and I graze his balls with my fingertips. His body jumps ever so slightly... a tickle... a slight touch to enhance the sensations.

I then take his balls in my hand and kneed them lightly... squeezing just a tad... then pulling down slightly... stretching his ball sack just a little bit. He moans again. I keep doing what I'm doing. Savoring every bit of it. The taste, the feel, the softness, the hardness.

I start moving my head up and down a little faster now. Wanting to fuck him with my mouth.

For the first time since I started, he moves his arms. They'd been totally relaxed laying by his side. He reaches up and grabs my head. I moan a little. Yes, take me, control me. Use me. I think to myself.

His hands on either side of my head he guides me up and down on his cock. Using my mouth for his pleasure. My left hand still holding his balls. My right hand now reaching up and pinching one of his nipples. The harder I pinch, the firmer his grip on my head. He starts moving his hips slightly up and down to meet the movement of my head and mouth on his amazing cock. Fucking my mouth, fucking my face a little. Little does he know this is only the beginning of what I hope will be him totally face fucking me... another time.

"Pull on my balls." I oblige, doing to him what I absolutely enjoy having done to me... stretching my balls down is one of the most amazing sensations. A little bit of pain that is pure pleasure. The trick is constant pressure, don't just yank on them. Pull on them, straight down, steady... His cock gets harder in my mouth as I do this. The grip on my head gets tighter as he's now raising and lowering his hips harder. His cock is hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. At this angle I can't seem to get it to slide down my gullet. But that's ok, again, another time for that.

Me sucking, me pulling, me pinching, him bucking, him fucking my mouth. We have a rhythm going and I breathe between strokes just enjoying all of the sensations, sights and sounds.

"That's it Chri... I mean Steve, suck my cock dammit,,, SUCK IT!" He screams out and then his body goes rigid, my head being held solid as I feel his cock swell in my mouth... fuck yes, give it to me. Finally, the explosion... the first blast bounces off the back of my throat. I get a little taste, but then he fires again, and again... my mouth is filling with his thick cream. I just hold myself there as his body jerks and bucks. Still cumming... 5, 6, 7 spurts, I can feel them all. His hands relax a little. I pull back just a bit, his cock still in my mouth, my lips suctioned tight around him. I feel the thickness of his cum in my mouth, I don't want to lose any and I sure as hell don't want to swallow it yet. I want to savor the texture and taste for as long as I can.

I suckle on the head of his cock extracting every last drop out of his balls. Finally he relaxes and kind of falls deeper into the softness of the couch. I release his now soft cock from my mouth and he says "Show me."

I look him straight in the eye and open my mouth slightly. Showing him my cum filled orifice. He smiles and says "That would make a great picture." I fish my phone out of my pocket, fire up the camera and hand it to him. He takes it and snaps 3 or 4 pictures. I can't wait to see them. I've always wondered what I look like sucking cock and/or swallowing cum. This will be the first of many pictures I hope to have him take.

After he's done snapping, he says "OK, swallow."

Still staring him straight in the eye, I close my mouth and in one gulp I swallow his entire load. Pure ecstasy.

"Steve, that was incredible. Sorry I almost called you Chris a minute ago, but you are as good, if not better than my former buddy that used to do this for me."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should." You completely drained me. Wow."

I blush slightly as I hear what a great cocksucker I am. "I enjoyed it and will be happy to do it again some time."

"Some time? Hell, many times. You're my cock and cum whore now."

I jolt slightly at that comment, but then I like the sound of it... I am both of those and I can't wait for the next time he needs his bookcase moved.

--

Who wants another chapter? Or more...

12