Beach Dude

Story Info
Woman takes advantage of a well-endowed guy.
821 words
3.5
42.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been at the beach in Spain for an hour or so reading a very racy erotic book featuring a very well hung leading man and of course began to feel very horny, she was at this part in the book where this young woman basically takes advantage of this guy. It was then she noticed this man surfing the waves in the distance and she just knew she had to have a piece of him. After about another ten minutes of watching him look so hot in his wet suit he made his way towards the young woman, her heart raced and she could not believe her luck, was he about to talk to me she thought!. The water can't of been that cold as she could clearly see his member snaking down his left leg. He then started to turn to the left and walk in another direction sadly, damn! she thought as he walked towards a sort of private alcove, the woman picked up her book and continued reading and this kept her entertained for a short while but she soon got bored and went looking for the super hot surfing dude.

As she got nearer towards him she could hardly believe her eyes, he was lying on his back on a towel, his wet suit had been removed and lay by his side, but the best bit of all is that he appeared to be nude and on an even closer inspection she could see he had a huge erection. The hot young man had simply fallen asleep whilst lying in the heat and was obviously having some sort of erotic sexy dream as his sun kissed phallus had curved its way up past his navel. What a site she thought, even his bronzed colored bloated cods looked tempting in their love sac.

She stood over him casting a shadow and then started to talk to him in English, he looked Spanish she thought! but she didn't care, she wanted, no she needed to wake him up from his siesta to at least get his consent, but there was simply no time for small talk. So she squatted over him and moved her string bikini to one side as she got hold of his massive damp tipped member and speared herself on it.

The young Spaniard jumped up in a start and tried to get his bearings as the woman put her hand on his abs and pushed him back down on the sand, he said a few words of protest in his mother tongue whilst she continued to ride him up and down as if her life depended on it. The young woman's insides were on fire as she lifted herself up his shaft so high that he came free beneath her, the void was unbearable and she quickly reached for his member and yanked it upwards as if it were a car gear stick, and then planted her wanton hot box back on it. She knew she was so close and he seemed to be enjoying the ride too as he started adjusting his hips to meet her thrusts, she fumbled below and grabbed his taut seed filled testes and gave them a sharp tap causing him to slightly wince in pain.

Then it happened her orgasm began to approach as his mighty virile spear came into frequent contact with her womb and she clenched her hands in the sand and shuddered all over, it was the most intense sex she had had and the first time she had ever fucked a guy.

The woman sat still and caught her breath, ran her fingers through her long blonde hair and then did something that took great courage, she got off his still proud phallus leaving him thrusting into thin air desperate for release. She felt bad at first but then thought of how many times she had been left unfulfilled by her many lovers, how many times a guy had prematurely spent before she even got going. As she looked back the young Spaniard was on his feet with his arms stretched out in disbelief shouting and swearing in Spanish whilst the obvious protrusion of his unfinished business was jutting out in front of him. The man dropped to his haunches and took his throbbing member in his hand and began to masturbate, shaking with sweat running down his long brown hair. It only took a few strokes before he was able to relieve the unbearable aching in his cods and his member erupted it's tribute fired in molten white jets onto the hot sand under his feet.

Just then a party of other people walked past him looking on as he tried in vain to cover his long length by grabbing a towel, she had to laugh! and if only they knew.

THE END.

Please leave any feedback if you enjoyed it.

Channing.