Beach Girl

Story Info
He meets a girl on the beach.
1.6k words
4.08
53.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

The previous day had been a stinker. Hot as buggery and humid with it. This had segued into a hot, sticky, night, depriving countless thousands of a good night's sleep. Well, it had deprived me, anyway, and I was the one who mattered.

Morning had come and, with it, a cool breeze, gently moving in off the water. It was still early, too early, but the sun was peeping over the horizon and I wasn't going to get any more sleep. I slung on some shorts and trotted down to the beach, strolling along the water's edge, enjoying the breeze. Soon I'd have to head back home for breakfast and a shower before going to work, but right now I was relaxing on a deserted beach.

Not quite deserted. There was another person strolling along the water's edge, heading in my direction. From what I could see she was about my age and quite pretty. A very nice figure, too. She was wearing some sort of beach robe but the material was fairly flimsy. With the sun behind her it shone straight through, giving me a nice outline of her shape.

Perhaps I looked at her a bit too much as she gave me an annoyed look.

"What the hell are you looking at?" she demanded.

Rather an inane question, I thought. It must have been rather obvious that I was looking at her. What else would you look at when the choice was sand, sea, sky, and her? I was tempted to just give a gentle put down, saying something like, "Nothing much," but she really was quite pretty and I found her very attractive.

"I'm not sure," I told her. "I need to take a closer look."

With that I pulled the tie on her beach robe, letting it swing open. In my defence I have to point out that I assumed that she'd have on a bathing costume, even if it was only a bikini. I have to admit a bikini was what I was hoping for. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing a bikini. Or anything else for that matter.

One moment the poor girl was comfortably covered by a beach robe, the next the gentle breeze was blowing the undone robe back, revealing all. Quite frankly, her face was a joy to behold. So was her body, come to think of it.

"I-it's hot," "she stammered. "I didn't want anything on but the robe."

I was startled to find she felt the necessity to explain when she should have been having a go at me for undoing her robe. Not that I minded. She also seemed too stunned to pull the robe back around her. I took hold of her arm in the manner of a comfortable friend, turned and started walking. She found herself walking next to me, finally trying to get her robe back around herself.

"Hey, wait a minute," she said. "Just where do you think you're taking me?"

"Not far," I told her. "You see that strip of green grass there, running along next to the trees?"

She looked and nodded. Yes, she could see the grass. It would have been pretty hard to miss it.

"Well, those trees running along behind that strip of grass means that you can't see that grass from any of the high rise buildings across the road. What's more, those bushes back there hide the grass from casual passers-by on the footpath. The only place you can see that grass is from here on the beach, a beach which is currently deserted, being far too early in the morning for normal people to be out."

"Well, I'm sure that's wonderful for the grass, seeing how grass values it's privacy so much, but why are we going over there?"

"The simple reason is that here on this grass," we'd now reached it, "we can't be seen either. This makes it the perfect place for me to pay closer attention to what's under that robe."

With that I pulled the tie on her robe again, which she had finally managed to do up. She really should have knotted it instead of using a bow. This time I also pushed the robe off her shoulders, encouraging it to slip down her arms, leaving her enticingly naked again.

"Stop doing that," she snapped. "You can't go around doing things like that. What are you doing?"

What I was doing was rather plain to see. I was pushing my own shorts down, leaving me as naked as she was. Very noticeably naked, I might add.

"Getting ready to pay closer attention to your magnificent body," I told her calmly, smiling as she blushed. Or maybe flushed, as I think she might have been more upset than embarrassed.

"Well, whatever you have in mind, forget it," she told me, taking a step backwards.

That's the point she gave a small scream and sat down on the grass. My foot and hooked her ankle and tugged as she took her step back, resulting in her falling backwards. I joined her on the grass, hands pressing against her breasts to encourage her to lie back.

"You stop this. Let me up."

"No, I don't think so," I told her, my hands busy exploring. I slipped on hand between her thighs, closing over her mound and manipulating it. Rubbing it and squeezing.

She pushed rather ineffectually at my hands.

"You can't do this."

"Oh, I think I can and you will cooperate when I take you."

"Cooperate? Are you crazy? Why would I cooperate?"

"Because that's who you are," I told her. "When we met you were prepared to be belligerent. Then I pulled your robe open and you were naked under it. Instead of blowing your top and abusing me you became submissive and apologetic. I had you almost all the way to the grass before you got your robe under control and started questioning me. As soon as I undid your robe again you quietened down. You're sexually submissive and right now I'm your master. Would you like me to spank you before I take you?"

"What? No! Why would I want to be spanked?"

"Oh, it's just that masochism sometimes goes with submission. I wouldn't want to disappoint you if you were masochistic."

"I'm not. Don't you dare spank me."

Interesting comment. Don't spank her but nothing about not fucking her. I continued playing with her, persuading her body to bloom under my touch. Her breasts were heaving, nipples erect, legs nicely parted and I could feel the changes to her pussy, her lips swollen and expectant.

I almost made the error of asking her how she wanted it. That's a no-no with a submissive. They expect to be told. So tell her I did.

"Roll over. On your hands and knees," I said firmly. Not shouting but letting her know it was an order to be obeyed. She rolled over with gratifying speed, head on her folded arms and bottom raised high. Not quite as ordered but close enough that I could let a little insubordination pass. I moved into position behind her.

I stroked my erection against her pussy, her bottom lifting slightly higher as I did so. In position, I nudged against her, just pressing my cock against her lips, easing them apart slightly. At that point I drove firmly into her, sheathing myself with one long stroke.

She gave a small cry as I started to enter her, followed up by a slightly louder one as I drove deep, finishing with a softer satisfied sound as I slid fully home.

I reached around her, seeking her breasts, taking firm hold of them. Then I started taking her, riding her hard right from the start. She reacted beautifully, making little squeaking sounds as she lifted her bottom and pushed hard against me as I thrust in. She took everything that I gave her, reacting like a good little submissive, doing all the things she should do to heighten my pleasure.

Of course, her behaving like that and me driving in hard and fast also heightened her pleasure. I could hear this as she sang her love note, gasping and carrying on, hips working overtime to keep up with me. I wasn't just making love to her, I was mastering her and she knew who was in control. (I think it might have been her.)

I wound up having some of the toughest sex I'd ever experienced. It was wild and wonderful but, gods above, it was hard work. When you start off hard and fast you have to keep up the pace and I was never a long distance runner. I was gasping and praying for a second wind long before I finished and I blessed whoever invented second winds, as it saved my life. At the end there I still had a little in the tank (very little) and was able to give that little bit extra as I climaxed, finding it just enough for her to climax as well.

After that I just slumped onto the ground, totally beat. That rotten woman just rolled over onto her back, all smiles and glowing face, seeming completely rejuvenated by the exercise. She could at least have had the decency to look a little tired.

She was humming, practically singing, as she reached for her robe. She stood up, drawing the robe around her and tying it. Just like that she went from naked to dressed, submissive and happy, to fighting and angry.

"Bastard," she snapped and hauled off and kicked me before I even knew she'd switched. She stormed off and I watched her go, astounded. (At least, I would have watched her go but I was busy holding the place where she kicked me and feeling very sick.)

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers